Goodlife Health Clubs WA

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Withdrawal of evening pump class for Goodlife Health Club members at Floreat with 3 weeks notice

Evening pump classes at Goodlife Floreat cancelled from next week. The Club Manager and State Manager are both aware of complaints due to cancelling the class. No consideration has been given for working parents of young children.

No first aid kit and left alone in pool of blood after accident

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. They will not leave me alone, finally sending a recovery agency to charge me three months of membership. Constant abusive emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid was available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Left in a room with no chair. Noone came to help until told by emergency service to stay with me.

DO NOT JOIN GOODLIFE! Bad is Overrated

Has been member of Fitness First WA long time before taken over by Goodlife.
Since then, customer service is terribly slumped down, machines old and every time I come there will be at least one treadmill's broken.

Suddenly there is another payment withdrawals quarterly with no notification. Said was a coaching fee, which I never being told and cannot be used to do anyway to book a coach/ PT. Sales person don't care once you've join up.
Cancelling membership is another nightmare, before with FF, only need 28 day notice, now 30 days. Ended up I have to serve 44 days just because on day 29th fall as payment date???

Really, if you want peace, don't join this hell up. A lot of other gym serves you better, even a lot of city council's public health clubs doing better in terms of facilities, services and taking care of your health condition.

Considering taking this to ombudsman.

Very bad experience

I joined around feb 2018. I just wanted basic gym activity as I am a Kidney transplant patient. But without realising I was made to sign for personal trainers service and found out only after I saw my bank account. I called them and also wrote to them. They refuse to take me off from the personal trainers session. And I attended two sessions only as I couldn’t cope with the training. I only went to the gym about less than 5 times. I became medically unwell and also my par time job contract came to an end. I request them to suspend my account till I get a job. They extend till 2 Nov 2018 n start charging me. I told them to refund my money as I am not working and I ask them further to extend my suspension, they refused refund my money and said that it will be refunded only when I am back to the gym. But they did extend the suspension till 10 Jan 2019. Unfortunately I have Ganglion on both my feet. I had operation on 12 Jan 2019 on one foot. Now I call them to extend and if can’t terminate my membership. I spoke to few staff and they will say ok but they keep trying to deduct and sending me dishonoured payment notice. Now they are saying I have to pay a cancellation fees of $275. They are only concern in collecting money and fees. They are least concern about professional services to clients. Now I am seeking the service of ombudsman to solve the matter.

Just wondering how often the Gym gets cleaned? I have been going to the Cannington gym for over 10 years and It is starting to feel VERY unhygienic. Equipment especially the treadmills, steppers and bikes etc are very dirty and dusty with paper towels left on them etc. The floor is always filthy with peoples old drinkbottles, socks, gloves etc lieing around for days. The equipment often does not work having to change to at least 3 different treadmills at times to get one that works. Trying to watch TV from them is always an issue too. They always say 'no signal' or you cant put your earphones in the port. All this is really starting to bother me and am seriously looking at changing gyms. It is not cheap to attend a gym so we expect higher standards for the money we are paying.

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. Please leave me alone and no more emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid for available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Allison Corbett .