Goodlife Health Clubs WA

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Franzeska H.

Franzeska H.Perth, WA

The worst gym place I've ever tried!!!

They charge me so much for every payment they had a pending payment from me. I do nothing. It's just because too much payment everyday. They the bank give me a pending payment. And Goodlife just want to charge you double when that payment didn't come Through their bank account.
Crazy gym place!!!
Terrible!!!!
They charge me $36.72 a week plus another $10.
Such as rip me off!!!!
Not interested anymore!!!
Don't try this!!!

Rates and Fees

JAW

JAWPerth, WA

Withdrawal of evening pump class for Goodlife Health Club members at Floreat with 3 weeks notice

Evening pump classes at Goodlife Floreat cancelled from next week. The Club Manager and State Manager are both aware of complaints due to cancelling the class. No consideration has been given for working parents of young children.

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.Perth, WA

No first aid kit and left alone in pool of blood after accident

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. They will not leave me alone, finally sending a recovery agency to charge me three months of membership. Constant abusive emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid was available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Left in a room with no chair. Noone came to help until told by emergency service to stay with me.

Mint

Mint

DO NOT JOIN GOODLIFE! Bad is Overrated

P. Mohan

P. MohanPerth, WA

Very bad experience

The Australian S.

The Australian S.asked

Just wondering how often the Gym gets cleaned? I have been going to the Cannington gym for over 10 years and It is starting to feel VERY unhygienic. Equipment especially the treadmills, steppers and bikes etc are very dirty and dusty with paper towels left on them etc. The floor is always filthy with peoples old drinkbottles, socks, gloves etc lieing around for days.
The equipment often does not work having to change to at least 3 different treadmills at times to get one that works. Trying to watch TV from them is always an issue too. They always say 'no signal' or you cant put your earphones in the port.
All this is really starting to bother me and am seriously looking at changing gyms. It is not cheap to attend a gym so we expect higher standards for the money we are paying.

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.asked

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. Please leave me alone and no more emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid for available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Allison Corbett .

Get an answer from our members and Goodlife Health Clubs representatives