• Rates and Fees
Joey Y.

Joey Y.Perth, WA

appalling manager

This manager Lauren at Mt Lawley club turned me away today when I turned up for my regular 2:45 pm class, only because I forget to bring my 24/7 swipe card. I said i never needed the swipe card to come in, and I'll remember to bring it next time, plus I arrived before the club shuts (usually at 3 pm). She told me to leave. This is a very disappointing experience and it ruined my day. I've been coming to the same lesson for 2 years and always enjoy it. I hope no one else has to go through what I went through today. I'm left with no choice but to cancel my membership.

Rates and Fees

Would not recommend - stay away and find a different gym

Rates and Fees

It's all about the $, can't comprehend notion of customer satisfaction

Tried out the club and was very put off by the fakeness of the place.
I don't need you on me like a leach, pitching stuff and telling me what I need. I'm only here to focus on my training.
Went twice and decided to cancel membership. Was charged $350 for leaving.
No empathy shown, and when I brought up whether they felt this was the right thing to do in these circumstances I was accused of having a personal problem with the staff member (face palm).
Advice to others. Stick to gyms that are either privately owned so that their success can be traced back to customer service, or go for an unstaffed gym with less overheads like a Snap.

Gyms

Find out how Goodlife Health Clubs WA compares to other Gyms

Diana Nick

Diana NickPerth, WA

unsafe practice

I paid $30 for 2 visits 11/02/20 in Cannington "Good life" branch. When I was in changing room one of the male gym instructor came into the room when I was naked & spent 5 min there and left . I reported this incident to the reception desk. I only used a pool for 20 mins and left due to I did not feel safe. I said to the receptionist I would never come back again. No refund offered.

Faranak

FaranakPerth, WA

I don’t recommend to anyone

Rates and Fees

Read the contract details carefully

Make sure you read the contract details carefully before the 7 day grace period is over. Even for monthly renewals 28 days notice must be given which means that if you join and decide for whatever reason that it is not for you then you must cancel your membership straight away otherwise you will be debited for another month. Ridiculous. In other words very expensive (for a membership that is already expensive + $AU99 joining fee)

I discussed my case with the manager but I received little sympathy. have stated my intent to cancel and also that I was very unhappy.

Worst service to members

Whenever I made phone calls, they never had professional service and when you come to the gym they will act like they do not care about you. They are not trained properly. I recommend you to try another gym and not Goodlife.

Franzeska H.

Franzeska H.Perth, WA

The worst gym place I've ever tried!!!

They charge me so much for every payment they had a pending payment from me. I do nothing. It's just because too much payment everyday. They the bank give me a pending payment. And Goodlife just want to charge you double when that payment didn't come Through their bank account.
Crazy gym place!!!
Terrible!!!!
They charge me $36.72 a week plus another $10.
Such as rip me off!!!!
Not interested anymore!!!
Don't try this!!!

JAW

JAWPerth, WA

Withdrawal of evening pump class for Goodlife Health Club members at Floreat with 3 weeks notice

Evening pump classes at Goodlife Floreat cancelled from next week. The Club Manager and State Manager are both aware of complaints due to cancelling the class. No consideration has been given for working parents of young children.

Gyms

Find out how Goodlife Health Clubs WA compares to other Gyms

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.Perth, WA

No first aid kit and left alone in pool of blood after accident

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. They will not leave me alone, finally sending a recovery agency to charge me three months of membership. Constant abusive emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid was available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Left in a room with no chair. Noone came to help until told by emergency service to stay with me.

Mint

Very bad experience

The Australian S.

The Australian S.asked

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

Just wondering how often the Gym gets cleaned? I have been going to the Cannington gym for over 10 years and It is starting to feel VERY unhygienic. Equipment especially the treadmills, steppers and bikes etc are very dirty and dusty with paper towels left on them etc. The floor is always filthy with peoples old drinkbottles, socks, gloves etc lieing around for days.
The equipment often does not work having to change to at least 3 different treadmills at times to get one that works. Trying to watch TV from them is always an issue too. They always say 'no signal' or you cant put your earphones in the port.
All this is really starting to bother me and am seriously looking at changing gyms. It is not cheap to attend a gym so we expect higher standards for the money we are paying.

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.asked

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. Please leave me alone and no more emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid for available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Allison Corbett .

Get an answer from our members and Goodlife Health Clubs representatives