Goodtel Mobile

Plan Type
  • Pre-Paid Sim Only (1)
  • Post-Paid Sim Only (6)
Local Reception
See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janet C
Janet CVICNortheast, VIC

Easy change-over process

I was contacted by a broker about my power contract and she told me about Goodtel vs Telstra. She switched me over to Goodtel and my monthly payments for my usage were a third of what I was being charged. The change over happened as soon as I received my new sim card and the activation process was so easy and I was up and running in no time. I have had great coverage and uninterrupted service since. I would recommend Goodtel to anyone thinking of getting a better deal for their phone and data service.
Peter T.
Peter T.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!

Extremely easy to sign up. The price is right. $40 cheaper than Telstra. Rollover of unused data that never expires is a great bonus. Also, half the profits go to a charity of my choosing. Goodtel use the Telstra network and I get 5G as well. I am extremely happy with my new provider. Show details ·  1
Local Reception
Amar J.
Amar J.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Super impressive

Very impressive. I was on Optus, now on Telstra through Goodtel. Service is better, it’s cheaper and I’m doing good for society….. winner winner chicken dinner! Show details ·  1
Simon
SimonNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent reception, great price and good causes

I was after a cheaper phone plan and I’ve had reception when others haven’t. Plus I’m feeling good that some of my bill is going towards a good cause. My partner has even joined now after she got jealous :) Show details
Cheryl Kift
Cheryl Kift2 posts

So good, I haven’t even had to think about it

The coverage has been excellent. I haven’t had any problems. Sign up and activation was easy. Love the company’s ethos. Show details ·  1
Giulia
Giulia

Couldn't be more happy about it!

I have been with Goodtel Mobile for a couple of weeks now and everything is working perfectly, plus the support has been of huge help while setting up considering that I just arrived from overseas. Network coverage is extremely good, never had an issue so far and I feel grateful that I can contribute to good causes with my mobile plan. Superrecommended :) Show details ·  1
Sophie
Sophie NSWSydney, NSW

Cheaper, great service and an ethical choice

I’m really happy with my decision to switch to Goodtel. My current plan is cheaper than with my previous provider, the service is superior and best of all, half of the profit goes to charity.
When I made the move to Goodtel it was seamless. I’ve had no issues at all and the customer service has been excellent. Highly recommend!!
telwin
telwinNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

A great service! Good for you, good for a charity!

Its on the Telstra network so exactly like being on Telstra yet paying a crapload less and they give 50% of their profits to a charity of your choice! 20GB of Data for $33 postpaid.

You get to choose from a great list of charities to donate to.  Show details

Matt T.
Matt T.NSWSydney, NSW

Great value and great ethics - together at last

I switched from Optus to Goodtel last year and have never looked back. The service had been prompt and easy. The value is incredible being significantly lower than the deal I was getting with Optus which had stuck with just because I was too busy to switch. And the service has so far been faultless.

On top of this I have more data than I can use, and I know that the profits are being put to good causes.

Big phone companies have held a monopoly for too long, making obscene profits for very little effort. It’s great to know that you can get better service, from a small, ethical Australian business.

Don’t be lazy, do yourself a favour and make the switch. Show details