Goodtel Mobile

Goodtel Mobile

Listing monitored by Goodtel

Sophie
Sophie Sydney, NSW

Cheaper, great service and an ethical choice

I’m really happy with my decision to switch to Goodtel. My current plan is cheaper than with my previous provider, the service is superior and best of all, half of the profit goes to charity.
When I made the move to Goodtel it was seamless. I’ve had no issues at all and the customer service has been excellent. Highly recommend!!

telwin
telwinSydney, NSW

A no brainer service to move over to!

Its on the Telstra network so exactly like being on Telstra yet paying a crapload less and they give 50% of their profits to a charity of your choice! 20GB of Data for $33 postpaid.

You get to choose from a great list of charities to donate to.

Great value, ethical and super easy to switch!

Great network coverage due to using the Telstra network (wholesale version but still very good coverage).
Once I received the SIM, I was up and running with my existing number ported within the hour.

Excellent company to be with as they donate a large amount of their profits (half to be exact) to a cause of your choice.

Local Reception
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Matt T.
Matt T.Sydney, NSW

Great value and great ethics - together at last.

I switched from Optus to Goodtel last year and have never looked back. The service had been prompt and easy. The value is incredible being significantly lower than the deal I was getting with Optus which had stuck with just because I was too busy to switch. And the service has so far been faultless.

On top of this I have more data than I can use, and I know that the profits are being put to good causes.

Big phone companies have held a monopoly for too long, making obscene profits for very little effort. It’s great to know that you can get better service, from a small, ethical Australian business.

Don’t be lazy, do yourself a favour and make the switch.