Listing monitored by Goodtel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)

Problems sorted out

I left a bad review last time as we were having internet trouble for a while. But thanks for the help of Damien and Chelzy from the tech support who patiently listened to our complaints and gave advice, it is all working now :)

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi KoDan. I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I have left a message on your mobile to contact me so I can assist. Please contact me at your convenience so I can ensure the issue gets resolved for you.

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi KoDan. Great to see the issue was resolved and thank you for taking the time to update your review, that is very kind of you and greatly appreciated.

Claire W.
Claire W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect internet, excellent customer service, positive social impact

Fast, reliable internet that saw me through four months of Zoom calls while working from home in lockdown. Outstanding customer service - they are highly responsive via phone and email, patiently explained to me the difference between a modem and a router, and even gave me tips about how to responsibly reuse or recycle my router when I moved house. They also donate 50% of profits to charity. Done deal.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Claire. We were very happy to assist you and we loved the fact you asked about how to be environmentally responsible with your router. Best of luck with the move.

EBD
EBDDarwin, NT

Outstanding customer service, seamless transition and supporting Greening Australia!

I have been really impressed by Goodtel so far. My interactions with the staff have been helpful and efficient and the transition from my previous provider was incredibly easy. I was able to use my existing modem and the Goodtel staff provided clear instructions as to how to switch it over. The connection has been fast and consistent so far. I am grateful that a company exists that isn't simply focussed on profits, but sees the sense in using profits for good. Thanks Damien and Goodtel!

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 stars EBD, we really appreciate it.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel NBN 25/5 (Casual) compares to other Internet Service Providers