Verifiedgoodtel.com.au

Adequate Speeds Yes · No

Matt E.
Matt E.Sydney, NSW

AVOID GOODTEL. BAD INTERNET. NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Avoid at all costs. Customer service is appalling. Tech support is disgusting. No internet for 6 days now and keep getting transferred from one department to another. All words no action. Find another internet provider. I will be leaving goodtel after 18 months of garbage internet and no customer support. Show details
Mick
MickSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Try them!

Great company, with good product value for money, plus it’s good knowing that they give back to our range of charities with your purchase. Show reply
PJRM
PJRMSydney, NSW3 posts

GoodTel is Good

good so far. easy set up, and good IT support Show details ·  1
NEJ
NEJ

Rock solid NBN service provider

Rock-solid NBN internet, good consistent speeds all day long. Excellent customer service line and they are flexible with payment options. Show details ·  1
blake m.
blake m.

Great and very helpful

Maybe need to investigate speeds at my house or check our area Show details
Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Excellent speed, service and price

Goodtel is an amazing company - superfast speeds over 100 every day, great price and service and an ethical company that shares profits with the community. Seriously, why would you give your money to anyone else for internet Show details
Catnap
Catnap

Great service and speeds

Much better speed and service reliability than my previous provider - great also to be able to support good causes just by paying my bill Show details ·  1
Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

No customer service

Goodtel took over my previous provider so I was automatically switched across with minimal communication about it. I called to ask some questions and call centre worker said she couldn’t answer my questions but someone would be in touch. That was 5 days ago and I’ve heard nothing. Since then I’ve received a bill which is an increase on the plan I had signed up to. Again, no communication about this. I had chosen the original provider due to its customer service, so no point in staying with Goodtel as theirs seems non existent.
Goodtel   DM

Hi Glenn. Please accept my apologies for the experience you have had. Can you please email me your account number or full name to damien@goodtel.com.au and I will contact you to resolve the issues and answer any questions you may have.

Jenny W.
Jenny W.6 posts
  NBN 50/20

Hi managers, you need to train u r staff

I need to connect my home nbn. I found this provider here. I jumped onto their web. There were no home address checking for connection availability. Only directly to bank card information page after personal information.
I wondered whether my home address is covered by their services, so I clicked to their chat page. After waiting, one guy asked me what my issues was??? And I was asked to provide screen shot for the issues???Manager, your staff really doesn't know what to do!
Very inconvenience for a new customer. So what? Let me pick up another provider then.
Goodtel   DM

Hi Jenny. I am sorry to read of your experience. I appreciate you may have gone elsewhere but if not please email me on damien@goodtel.com.au and I will be happy to answer any questions you have and get you signed up seamlessly. Damien

Chrissy
Chrissy2 posts
  NBN 25/10

Great service and wonderful corporate responsibility

Best company I've dealt with so far, they were lovely when I needed an unexpected extension on my bill (lost wallet!). Only downside is the bandwidth in the afternoons when everyone is home, but I expect that's because of my plan.
Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  NBN 50/20

Great nbn from a great provider

Great nbn and customer service. Even better that Goodtel make a positive impact in the community. Highly recommend :) Show details ·  1
Aditi
AditiHarrison 2914, ACT2 posts
  NBN 25/10

Great service, great network, great cause!

Reliable connection, no dropouts. Good internet speed. Good customer service - responds to any issues and provides support if needed. Overall would definitely recommend! Show details
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Perth, WA

Small is beautiful

After weeks of frustration and hours on the phone trying to get one of the big telcos to move our service to a new house, we gave up and decided to go small. What a delight it was dealing with the team at GoodTel. Real people, in Australia, at the end of the telephone. No hours waiting to get through. Quick and helpful responses and things were up and running when they said they would.

We haven't had a single issue since the service was connected. It just works and does what we need it to. Show details ·  1

Edward Benson
Edward Benson
  NBN 25/10

Great service and a great team!

Signing up to goodtel was super easy and we have had no issues since joining. They have a friendly team, great service and you also get to support amazing causes too, it's a win win! Show details ·  1
Skye
Skye
  NBN 100/20

Very happy to highly recommend Goodtel

Switching to Goodtel was easy and the service has been no different to the major telco I was with before. The customer service is excellent, and it’s great to know that good causes are benefiting from the service. I love that they are a BCorp too. Show details

Jeff H.
Jeff H. · Goodtel

Do you service. Beechford Tasmania? Are you able to tell the speed we presently have from Skymesh at 39 Davis Street? If so, what is your monthly charge?

billco
billco · Goodtel

What is you coverage and signal strenght at Primrose Street Cobbitty NSW 2570 please ?
Is it reliable indoors, Hardie plank and tile roof home?
Does your system do nbn home phone internet and land line?

Anonymous762 · Goodtel

Dear Goodtel Clients and Goodtel ex Clients, Is the Goodtel mobile phone network as good as Telstra?
I ask this question as I have had some issues with Telstra a number of times,
and I'd like a mobile phone company with better customer service than Telstra but with equally good coverage. At the moment, I live in a city area with poor phone coverage due to hills, valleys, trees, and high buildings. I'd be grateful for honest responses only please.
Regards, Anonymous762

Kanye
Kanye

Hi mate they use Telstra's 3G and 4G you will have the same issue try Optus $2 sim and see it make a difference.

Thanks. Cheers.

I have had issues with Telstra coverage.

Anonymous762

I have had issues with Optus coverage more than Telstra coverage.

Compare all Goodtel listings
Standard Monthly Price $77$97$67$127
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps90Mbps25Mbps205Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $50
Promotional Offer

$50 for first month and then $77 per month thereafter.

Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited