See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Goodtel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (36) · No (0)

Roz
RozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with Goodtel

I'm so happy with my mobile service with Goodtel, the friendly staff and reliable service. I'm also really happy to know that my mobile phone plan is used to help Oz Harvest provide meals for people in need. Thank you for existing Goodtel!

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Thanks for the kind words Roz and thank YOU for existing. We can’t do any good without you and the rest of the Goodtel community.

Denis
DenisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethical services with great support.

Damien and his staff have been very kind to me and assisted me when possible. , fantastic company that cares for their customers. Thank you for your hard work and I highly recommend this company.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Denis. Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words about Goodtel. We are very happy to have you as part of our community. Thanks for making the switch to us, we can't do any good without people like you. All the best, Damien.

Sheldon
SheldonPerth, WA

I get internet and I help a charity

I'm content with my connection. I get drop outs but I got dropouts with other carriers too so that is a problem caused by the liberal's screw up on the NBN. But if you are going to get an NBN connection you might as well get great service and support a good cause for the exact same connection.

Brian S.
Brian S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was confused with another service and was helped.I would recommend Goodtel to all they are great value for money and service quickly at hand if needed.I thank you And also helping my charity

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Brian. Thanks for correcting your review and for the 5 stars. Great to have you as part of the Goodtel community. Damien

Good service & great outcomes

They are everything you'd expect from a good carrier, with the huge bonus that paying your bill does good for the world through their donations.

Would highly recommend anyone make the change.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Nick. Thanks for the 5 stars and recommendation, we really appreciate it. Great to see you are enjoying being with Goodtel and doing good just by being with us. Damien

Good internet, and you feel good about it.

Our experience with Goodtel has been great, easy to get set up and really helpful support with the minor hiccups along the way (caused by our modem, not them). Most importantly, we know that we are supporting a great social enterprise, giving to a good cause and keeping our carbon footprint lower, just by paying bills we'd have to pay anyway.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Llywellyn. Thank you for the review. It’s great to have you as part of the Goodtel community and to see you are enjoying our service. We agree it feels good to do good, thanks again for helping us make it happen. Damien

ebonflow
ebonflowNSW, 2489

Excellent service and super reliable connection

I never seem to have any connection issues or dropouts any more.
Connecting was a breeze, the team are fantastic.
Also have both our mobile plans with them now, the price is quite affordable.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
KerryPH
KerryPHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goodtel delivers what others claim too.

Real People and Easy Hassle Free Set Up. Fast Continous Internet 24/7 and no more meltdowns from my teenager because his game is lagging or the internet drops out.

Happy Family = Happy Life.

plus I feel good knowing part of my payment is going to my choosen charity, helping to Save the Lives of Dogs.

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Internet Service Provider

Helpful people and easy to set up. Works well from first day. I'm happy to support an organisation that strives for sustainability and helping others. Good value and good people.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Neil. Thank you switching to Goodtel and for the great review. We’re very happy to have you as part of the Goodtel community and we look forward to doing some good together. All the best for 2022 - Damien

Alan
AlanSouthwest, VIC

Cannot reach support by telephone ... experienced dropouts ... what's wrong ?

Cannot reach support by telephone ... experienced dropouts ... what's wrong ?
Alan
mob. 0421 024 528
Mobile connection is patchy.
Difficult to contact Goodtel by phone.
Please fix these problems, as I often need to telephone people

Triton
Triton

Great service and support.

Easy to sign up and get started. Plus so good to be away from the usual telco frustrations when support is needed. And love the feel good factor of knowing that a share of profits is going to something positive for the world. Keep up the good work.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

Hi Triton. Thank you for making the switch and trying us out. We’re so happy to read you’re happy with our service. And yes, doesn’t it feel good to be doing something positive at the same time.

Krystal
KrystalSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Incredible company.

Amazing customer service. The phone service itself is actually faster and more reliable than I expected. I live rurally and they work better than the big company’s. Your money actually goes to a good cause which is just another amazing reason this company is the best. Cheap, friendly and reliable.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Excellent service and mission

Fantastic, no nonsense service, easy to set up, well priced, excellent customer reaction times and great for society. You are mad if you don't choose Goodtel for mobile and broadband.

Great service and good ethos

Activation was incredibly easy and the support staff replied to my queries SO quickly. I was shocked at how quick they were to be totally honest.

Had no issues connecting to NBN and we've had no issues since. I have been working from home and the internet has been great.

The cost has been on par with other NBN providers. And with the added benefit you get to choose where your donation goes as % of profit goes to charity. I selected Greening Australia.

Damien G.GoodtelSend a private message

You won't be disappointed!

Perfect connection using WiFi. Personally haven't ran into any issues involving lag or glitches. My son slobs uncontrollably and the tablet still appears to be working properly. 100% Satisfied and I would suggest this before any other device for a toddler.