Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar

Awesome service.

Awesome service by the installers. Jay was very helpful, explains everything well.
Prompt reply if you pose a question. Friendly and Punctual on time. Thanks for the little tips to save the money.

Old world customer service

Jay and the gorun solar team were extremely helpful from initial meeting through to completed installation. Their advice was factual and translated to what we actually received. I thought the panels would look out of place but the style and location make them largely unnoticeable from the street. I am now keen to watch my electricity bills reduce over time. If you have been thinking of entering the renewable energy world then I highly recommend gosolar, cheers Glenn & Linda.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent.

I felt the whole solar process very easy. Go run solar looked after all the paper work involved from start to end. They put me in right direction of quality with well established manufacturers product. Happy with the system. Will recommend this company.

System Size6 KW

My solar

Great company . Super fast installation on time .done in few hours . Great. communication and superb support. Highly recommend to anyone . Saved a lot of money energy bill and got credit .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hassle free Job! Well done!

I received few quotes and relevant advice before going for GoRun Solar and based on the honest advise received from them I sort of developed a confidence that the suggested panel and inverter combination as well as brand and size etc are most suitable for me. There was no talk about marketing and selling items and the evidences as well as calculations shown were enough to develop that confidence while selecting the product, thanks to Jay.
The installtion was delayed by one day but it was then hassle free and I also received supportall the time and after the installtion which was required for me being first experience.
I would recommend GoRun for first time buyers and obviously others too. Well Done guys.

Panel Purchased Longi mono
System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price $5,600.00

The best purchase I ever made

Installation process was no problem, and never had any issues with the company. From the word go it was all smooth sailing, the best thing we ever purchased.

EXCELLENT ASSISTANCE AND AMAZING SERVICE

We are so happy with all the services that they have in regards to their product and services. what we really expected has been proven close to perfect. I would like to thanks Chintan Suthar and Vishal Trivedi for their endless support and highly recommend GO RUN SOLAR to all my friends and those who will read this statement.

Very happy with the Solar system from Go Run

We found Go Run Solar having Customer focused approach, and helped us through out the process starting from what’s the right product up to post installation. Installers were friendly, highly receptive and qualified.
We recommend go run solar to family and friends.

Massive Kudos to Go Run Solar Team!!!

A big shout out to the team at Go Run Solar for getting the job done. They have just successfully installed a Fronius Primo Inverter and Longi Solar Panels in our new home at Harvest Rise in Greenbank. Jay was a real pro! He simply gave us genuine advice and answered all of our dumb questions without being condescending. There was a minor setback during the installation date as they brought the wrong set of solar panels. I thought they would have to reschedule but somehow they pulled it off. Dave took ownership of the situation and delivered the correct set of panels himself. He also helped me setup the app for the inverter. The installation team which was led by Paul were really awesome and friendly too. From the beginning they promised to provide a high standard of workmanship and I can honestly vouch for it. A huge thanks again to your team and more power. You guys are exceptionally amazing!

Go Run Solar - Magnificent customer service and product

The Solar panel installation experience with Go Run Solar was Brilliant. I will highly recommend Jay and Dhaval for their exceptional knowledge and skills for job done within assign time frame. Very impressive with clean quality installation and clear satisfactory answers to all my queries. It's true value for money with their premium quality product and installation. Matchless quote offered with optimum product and customer service.

Best decision

Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable on the product. Really hands on and make sure customer is happy. The installer are also very professional and friendly. I am so happy in chosing them for my solar panels.

this was perfect solar system installation experience.

Jay provided a lot of information about the solar system. He was very friendly and provided very professional advice. Gorun provided me not only a very affordable system but also the installation team was very good. After installation servicing is also very good and relevant. I would recommend this to anyone.

A Competent Company to deal with .......

We are extremely pleased with the recent installation of Solar Roof Panels by Go Run Solar who completed the installation in a Safe and Efficient manner from start to finish . Their recommendations for selection of panels and inverter were very good and the system is working extremely well. Furthermore the company took care of all of the administrative work associated with securing the government assisted rebate , for the advancement of greener energy generation.
After getting quotes from four different companies , I felt I was getting best value for money, by choosing Go Run Solar.

Top Notch

I must say after several quotes with different products. I have made a choice of choosing GoRunSolar as my solar system provider. The consultant was friendly, professional and non-pushy. Since I had all the quotes I did online research about panels and inverters. I felt that all the information I have received is correct. I have then checked all the reviews and website and I was happy to proceed. The installation was smooth and professional and after sales service is better than expected Scot has helped us set up our Fronius Wifi monitoring. All documents and warranties and certificates received within a day after installation. The solar system itself is performing more than what's been told. I'm very happy and highly recommend GoRunSolar to anyone. Thank you very much

So easy to deal with

Jay from gorun solar is so professional and knowledgeable on all solar enquiries.

The installation team were quick, clean and professional.

Everyone at gorun solar knows what they are doing. Highly recommended.

Highly recommended

A friend who’s happy with Go Run Solar recommended to us through their sales person Jay who’s very good in explaining to us everything that we need to know about solar system. After we signed in, it didn’t take long for the installation of the panels. Jay is very good in following up and calling us especially during installation. Very happy so far.

Highly Recommended Solar System Provider

There are many providers that came to us for product explanation however I found that only Go Run Solar is the one who knows exactly what the Solar System business is all about. Jay easily explained how solar system can benefit us and he provided us the best technical advise that other representatives are unable to do.

The panel and inverter that they have offered to us are the best in the industry and have guarantees of quick after sales service.

Also the Electrical Contractor who did the installation in our house did a very good job and completed it without non-compliance.

All in all, Go Run Solar is very professional in their job and will definitely understand their customer's need in terms of technical advise and after sales service.

I highly recommend Go Run Solar should a need for home solar system is needed. Their representative Jay is ready to help and will offer exceptional service to his customer like me. I am very satisfied and happy that my home solar system is provided by Go Run Solar through Jay.

Highly exceptional service!!!

After reviewed about couple of companies, we spoke with Jay at Go Run Solar. From the beginning, Jay maintained a high level professionalism. He was always very patient with our N number of questions. As we were new with placing the solar panels, we were getting many doubts and questions. Whenever we called Jay, he was always available in answering all of our questions.

Jay and David came to our house to assess the solar panel placing. David was helpful as same as Jay. David helped us in the technical side of the solar panels such as the Inverter, setting up the wifi solar energy reading in the phone, tablet etc..

I highly recommend to contact both Jay and David for the exceptional service. Also, the price was very nominal and comparatively cheaper for the high end system.

Great job!

Appreciate go run solar for installing Solar at my home.The team who came to fix the solar was efficient and did a great Job.
Also Jay explained everything clearly before the set up process.Overall, am happy with the team .

would highly recommend gorun solar Michael and Dave have been great and the install team were fast and clean any question was answered and the product is top notch thanks guys