Listing monitored by Go Run Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (131)
  • Purchase Price$5,319.16
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Rajbir S.
Rajbir S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good work

No issues with the installation process.
I would Strongly recommend Go run solar for any solar power needs . Good team work.
They do follow up after the installation. Highly satisfied with the work

Gilbert
GilbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

quick as ever!!

I rang Kevin to arrange installers for additional solar panel
Installer turned up Monday and had it installed without any issues.
Installation went through as a breeze no issue with the installer.

Anil MA
Anil MASouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine, knowledgeable, and friendly team

I have had so many consultations and quotes with different installers before "GORUN" installed my 6.6Kw solar system in November 2020. So far the system working well and with no issues. I have been dealt with Michael and David for the entire installation process, they were friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable and would definitely recommend GORUN solar for anyone's solar requirements.

it is excellent

Excellent post-sale service and customer care. I would highly recommend it to anyone in Brisbane looking for a solar consultant. Quick and easy installation process and updates/fixes, no prior issues at all.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Scott G.
Scott G.South East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should use Go Run Solar

Thank you Go Run Solar for my new solar system, its working great and it was installed within a week of accepting the quote, perfect service indeed. Everything has gone so smoothly, from the initial sales appointment , right through to the awesome install team. I would also like to give special thanks to Jay, our sales person for the wealth of knowledge he provided which allowed us to make an informed decision and also to Kevin for the wonderful after install follow up and support. Trust me, you will be impressed with the high level of customer service and support you will get from the team at Go Run.
Bravo team bravo.

Scott

So far so good.

So far I have got no complaints. The service and staff have been great and everything is up and running as well as expected. Have recommended to family and friends.

Amazing service all way through

Service is top priority for this team. Jay and David was involved throughout my solar connection and made sure I was with them every step of they way. Definitely reccomend.

Best solar company

I am very happy with this company and recommended to everyone use this company product.
My solar was 2year old and suddenly stop working, I just one call to this company and they fix with in 4 days, soo happy .

SPW
SPWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price competitive while maintaining quality

Go Run Solar was price competitive and provided me with a prompt and quality customer service even after the installation when needed.

JASSI
JASSISouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves you a lot..

The system works perfect, no issues at all.. very nice installation, no wires visible.. i haven't paid any electricity bill since i have installed solar, plus the savings helps me pay other bills... highly recommended..

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Sony
SonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy to recommend

Very prompt and fast response to my queries and helped me in setting up the solar web. Using them for the second time.

Trustworthiness
Harpreet Singh
Harpreet SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I was referred to go run solar from one of my friend. I am so glad, I did ask him if he know someone who does good solar job. Michael came to my home and explained everything briefly.Installers were very professional, they did really good job. And even relocate tv antenna which was in the way of Solar panels. And even they came back to set up monitoring app for me.

Beck
BeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy With System and Install

We've used Go Run on two occasions now. Initially for the purchase and instal of our system over 12 months ago, and recently again when we had a new roof put on our house and had to have the panels reinstalled. Both times they were knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Highly recommend the installer they use, he was excellent and communicated very well to us what he was doing and why he was doing it that way. Happy customer.

Dharmik Patel
Dharmik PatelSydney, NSW

Perfection $$

Best job done no compromised work very good people to deal with helpful team strongly recommend them to work for my new upgrade in the future

Parth P.
Parth P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Excellent customer service and very flexible with the installation process. Highly recommended to everyone. Value for money and affordable pricing with high quality products.

Read more reviews - page 2