Go Run Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (108)
  • Purchase Price$5,183.88
Surangi

SurangiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job done

We met Jay the sales consultant through a friend and the service given was great. Easy process and all questions answered .
Highly recommend.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi

Excellent service

Very friendly, reliable and high quality work.
Excellent customer service and after care is also very good.
Done a excellent work

Tej

TejSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must ve to say Run Run for Go run Solar

We had an excellent experience with Go Run Solar. They were a pleasure to deal with and kept us updated throughout the whole process.

They came and installed the system in one day and it all works great. They were very nice, knowledgeable and did an excellent job, site was left spotless too.

After sales service has been great, I had monitoring questions which they answered quickly and assisted to make the most of our system.

I would definitely recommend Go Run Solar to any new customer for excellent service and a great install.

Deeps

DeepsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

Excellent service from start to finish. Very accomodating. No problem too hard to fix. Would highly recommend. USE THIS SOLAR COMPANY!

Perfect solar system

Excellent customer service. They have good knowledge and will help you find the right system according to your needs. Thanks a lot for liking after us .

Chandran

ChandranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We are very happy with service provided by Go Run Solar and received good support and great advise choosing the right solar system and we highly recommend Go Run Solar.

Neale M.

Neale M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Company

We are so glad we selected Go Run Solar as our Solar Providers. Right from the outset they were so professional in explaining their systems and guiding us through the process. We mainly dealt with Jay who was so helpful.

Excellent service

Great response to getting inverter fixed
Came on time & had it repaired earlier than expected
Great customer service defiantly recommend this company

Great Customer service, Perfect Advise

Great customer service. Right advise. Prompt installation of the solar panels. Strongly recommend. Great advise for getting maximum benefits out of solar system.

Excellent service, great Value

Amazing service , good attention to detail and won’t sell you a system you don’t need. Seamless from quoting to install.

joby mathew

joby mathewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

I did install the solar through go run solar and sales person jay Dave was so helpful right from the beginning. I had good bargain price for the solar. After installation I had problem with the voltage in inverter they fixed it and I am one of the happy customer

Good Service

Good system, prompt installation. 10/10 would recommend. Haven’t had a bill yet but we’ve been averaging around 25-30kw per day.

Perfect

Best service very happy we installed solar two years ago haven’t got any bill yet. Jay Bhabi give me best service I highly recommended them

Thanks to go run solar panel team.

This process was so easy from the start to finish.The team of go run solar was so helpful at every step.will recommend them to all my friends who want any help with solar installation.Thanks guys for being really professional in your field.

Asokan Nair

Asokan NairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and Highly Professional Service

Very cool and excellent service. Professional and timely service. Highly recommended. No issues in service, installation, product quality and pricing.

LEE

LEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product and Customer Service!!

Installed a 10kW system early FEB 2020 and it was best investment for the year. Since then I haven't paid a cent on electricity bill and got more than $1000 in credit so far. Now with this hot summer I can turn the duct air-conditioning and the system will power it. Team is very efficient, respond to any question before and after the installation and the product is great! I do recommend Go Run Solar.

Professionals - Great Price and an Exceptional Service

Finally got my old panels replaced by professional installers from Go Run Solar. Fabulous and hassle-free service from start to end. Jay, Michael and the team were extremely helpful and professional to the core.
Work completed -> The installation team upgraded the switchboard and installed panels (two-storey) on a hot and humid day. Pictures of the installation work were handed over.

Highly recommend these guys.

Best wishes to the team, as always.

Thank you.

Srini

Parminder

ParminderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Great team, awesome work solar installation done, Finally.
Jay is very helpful, customer service is fantastic and helps me a lot to connect. Definitely recommended

Yvette Smith

Yvette SmithSydney, NSW

Great service reasonable price

Very happy with the team at Go Run Solar, my husband and I have been wanting to get solar for our home for years and now we've finally done it :) thanks team xo Yvette and Mark

CJ

CJSINNAMON PARK

Excellent service Good personalised customer service. Happy with the service. Jay was very helpful. Installation team was professional and courteous