Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gotam

GotamQueensland

Excellent service and Great service

Good service. David came home to fix the problem we had after changing WiFi password.
Credit over $600 from solar export over 6 months.
Must recommend for solar from Gorun solar to family and friends.

Julian

JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service par excellence

Chaitanya Dave was extremely patient, helpful and professional from the get go. He answered all of my queries and followed through on all of me expectations from the first introduction all the way through to the project delivery and final handover and commissioning. The after sales service was even more amazing and I have recommend him to all of my mates.
Julian

Panel Purchased Qcell

Excellent service. Friendly guidance.

Go run solar explained in detail the benefits and the process. They were on time and professional with insyallation. After the installation they followed up and helped with app insyallation, warranty etc. Very happy!

Excellent service

These guys were brilliant for me. From start to finish, organised and on time. Installation was professional, quick and really great quality. Highly recommend for anyone looking to get solar.

Ned

NedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect job

Whole process is easy all paperwork taken care no problems from start to finish. Recommend these guys to everyone who want quality installation. System production is very good in low light

System Size6.615 KW
Purchase Price $4,500.00

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

AAA+++ for Solar

The sales pitch was informative, believable and not pushy. On signing up the process was swift and easy. The installation team were very professional and knowledgeable and did a fantastic looking job. A heap of emails and information came flowing in about the system and warranty and what to do once the network team had added the solar to the network. Had issues with adding the inverter to our wifi and they had no hesitation in coming out to see me and help me through the process with the app. Would reccomend Go Run Solar to anyone thinking of going solar.

Pradip

PradipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service at affordable rate

Chaitanya provided great customer service. Answered call everytime with smile. They have great installation tech did owesome job. Great finishing in installation of panels and also inverter
Strongly recommend to use Gorun solar....

System Size6.5 KW

Dave was really happy to help, my internet was not good enough for what we needed to do but said no problems to come back once I upgrade my internet. He was helpful

Dasoroth Paul

Dasoroth PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great commitment

I am really happy with their service. They upgraded my solar pannel even after final agreement. For any issues they helping like meter upgrade, WIFI settinngs, best deal of feed-in tariff. Excellent after sale service. I would happily recommend to family and Friends.

Great Product Knowledge and After Sale Service

Solar system installed in Aug 2018. Great product & service. David dropped by last week to help me reinstall Fronius app and reset password as I had a new modem with new password. David also had a quick look on my electricity bills and pointed a few things on the bill that I maybe able to get a better feed-in tariff. Excellent after sale service.

Anthony

AnthonyQueensland

My Sales Agent David Chaitanya did a great job, from start to finish. Payment Plan is perfect, Solar became affordable.

Installers are good, workmanship is good. Installation of the panels and Inverter is good.

To early to rate the company’s after sales service for now.

But, from negotiations, start to finish is all good.

System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $5,100.00

After sales service excellent, will recommend gorun solar

Very happy with after sale service. Very easy to contact and helped me with my power bill. Happy with system provided and production is doing beyond expectations. Happy to recommend to family and Friends

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

A great help

They were very helpful and made this process a lot easier. I was avoiding getting solar system due to the stress involved. But they have done most of work for me.

Great communication very happy

Go run solar did great work I was very happy they explained everything and especially on the day of installation please contact chaitanya he explained the process very well definitely will recommend to family and friends

Panel Purchased Gowatt
Purchase Price $3,250.00
Angela

Angela

Great after sales service

We had an issue these past few days with our Solar production meter not working.
I messaged the installer and heard nothing so I contacted David who was onto it straight away.
He contacted the right people and had it all sorted within a day.
Very happy with David's service on our 18 mth old system

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good service was provided throughout the installation process

Was easy to access
Everyone was Informative and helpful
Explanation was provided. We are happy with the service provided from the start till the completion of the installation process. Would recommend to others

Excellent service and price

Panel installation was fast, neat and professionally installed.

Installers were on time an finished the job before the scheduled time.

Happy with the service and the pricing which was offered from Gorun Solar

Malou

Malou

Great service even after 2 years of having the solar system.

Easy to contact. They right away acted on my request to reinstall software on my phone. Michael has been very friendly and helpful and professional about the way he gave the service.

Al

Alaustralia

Excellent service

The company certainly lives up to the reviews. Prompt replies to any questions and fantastic customer service. Special mention to Chaitanya who patiently reset my smart meter when it got rebooted by accident.

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Juju

JujuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, reliable and informative

Everyone we met from GoRun solar has been fantastic. Jay came to explain the solar panels and answered all our burning questions. Michael came to help set up our WiFi for fronius. We have to say they have been so friendly, professional and helpful. Answered all our questions and helped us understand the system better.

System Size6 KW