Go Run Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service

The company certainly lives up to the reviews. Prompt replies to any questions and fantastic customer service. Special mention to Chaitanya who patiently reset my smart meter when it got rebooted by accident.

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, reliable and informative

Everyone we met from GoRun solar has been fantastic. Jay came to explain the solar panels and answered all our burning questions. Michael came to help set up our WiFi for fronius. We have to say they have been so friendly, professional and helpful. Answered all our questions and helped us understand the system better.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,500.00

Honeat and reliable

Amazing people, you can trust them and also helpfull. Great service and very easy to install, always guide us rightway, also visit your property and setup yor inverter with mobile app

Panel Purchased Ginko
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,500.00

Job well done!

Good! service they finish very fast.
Dave Chaitanya has very helpful. Always assist us from start to finish. And the other guy Jay and David was very helpful aswell. It's was very easy to install. I couldn't find any issues with GORUNSOLAR.

Amazing customer service

Really impressed with the level of customer service from Go Run Solar guys. They respond to your queries very quickly and are always willing to assist. Also impressed with their honest feedback

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A new beginning in Solar Power delivery.

Go Run Solar where Professional in the delivery of it service to me. They provided genuine solar panels and hassle free installation. I have enjoyed every bit of the Solar power.I highly recommend you go with Go Run Solar.

System Size5.4 KW
Purchase Price $4,800.00

GORUN SOLAR - go for it!

After extensive research online and numerous quotes I choose to give my business to GORUN solar which I can now say is the best decision I ever made.
The sales person(Michael) was very knowledgeable and had an incredible insight into the solar industry. I was offered a system that catered to my need at a very good price. Prior to installation we both had a set plan which direction the panels would face and where the inverter would be located. The installation took place in less than a week after signup and the guys did a fantastic job. Michael helped me setup a solar meter too which enabled me to monitor both production and consumption.
9 months now I haven't paid a single cent electricity bill and in return earning credit!! WIN WIN HERE!!
All in all be assured that GORUN is a honest solar company and I highly recommend it.

Panel Purchased LONGI Mono PERC Panels
System Size6.6 KW

If you need a solar, go with Go run solar

A friend of mine recommended to use Go run solar for my solar. I am more than happy now as been installed at my home a week ago.
They are very supportive and trying to give you a best product with the lowest price in market.
I reviewed the quote i got from Go run solar with at least γdifferent solar companies, no one neither could beat their price nor could give a near offer!
Thats my friend´s and my experience from this company.

Panel Purchased 22 pcsJiko mono 300 watt
System Size6.6 KW

Prompt informative and courteous service

Excellent service, guys could not have been more helpful. We have had the system fore a couple of years and when contacted they clearly explained the issues and addressed the problem, very accommodating . Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Fronius / Jinko
System Size5 KW

Honest and excellent.

I chose Go Run after reading reviews on Product Review - so glad I did.
Michael's depth and breadth of knowledge about solar, and clear explanation, meant that I could decide what we wanted and accept the quote with a high level of confidence. Everything down to the smallest detail was discussed and addressed before hand - nothing wishy washy. Very honest.
Also, prior to install we knew exactly where panels, inverter and conduits would go etc.
The installers were excellent too. Turned up on time, worked efficiently to high standard- such that the install is very neat and looks good. Michael then checked in after the install to assist with Wi Fi set up and run through everything. Honest and excellent technical knowledge, assistance, and service from start to finish.

Panel Purchased LONGI Mono PERC panels
System Size10 KW

Solar Installation

Our solar installation from start to finish was done without a hitch. Jay from GoRun explained everything very clearly and the installers did their job very well. Will not hesitate to recommend GoRun.

Installation

The Installation has been completed perfectly.

I have a Solar system from Go Run Solar today and given me a great deal. Good communication with Jay Dave and no hassle during the quotation and installation as well. The electricity meter goes reversed once installation. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased SERAPHIM 300W PANELS

Money saving tool

It was very easy to install and it look nice and tidy after installation. There were no issues when installed. Everyone should install Go run solar to save money wasted on electricity.

System Size6.6 KW

Nil issue experienced with this company.
The installation people are Really great and helpful.
The service people are very generous and polite. Given all instructions.
Nil damage found during installation.
I will highly recommend this company

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Fronius

Go run Solar people are very friendly helpful and kind.

They installed the solar panel very carefully without making any sign of damage. I don’t have any issues with this company. The company people are very polite, honest and reliable .

System Size6.6 KW

Good service and product quality.

No issues in installation. All people are very professional. The product is working fine. Received credit in first bill. I recommend go solar to everyone whosoever is looking for solar system installation.

Purchase Price $3,999.00

Amazing Service

I recently got my Solar installed February of this year, being someone who had minimum knowledge about solar, I spent 3 months researching numerous companies before coming across Go Run Solar. Jay and his team provided excellent service, and answered my constant questions with such patience, Jay was not pushy for the sale which I appreciated. The installation process was a breeze and I have been offered instant support for any questions I have after the system has been installed. David helped install the solar app to my phone so I can track how much kw I am generating. I have recommend Go Run Solar to a friend and will continue to recommend this awesome business.

Panel Purchased Fronius Inverter

Awesome service.

Awesome service by the installers. Jay was very helpful, explains everything well.
Prompt reply if you pose a question. Friendly and Punctual on time. Thanks for the little tips to save the money.

Old world customer service

Jay and the gorun solar team were extremely helpful from initial meeting through to completed installation. Their advice was factual and translated to what we actually received. I thought the panels would look out of place but the style and location make them largely unnoticeable from the street. I am now keen to watch my electricity bills reduce over time. If you have been thinking of entering the renewable energy world then I highly recommend gosolar, cheers Glenn & Linda.

Excellent.

I felt the whole solar process very easy. Go run solar looked after all the paper work involved from start to end. They put me in right direction of quality with well established manufacturers product. Happy with the system. Will recommend this company.

System Size6 KW