Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (56)
  • Purchase Price$4,699.93 (14)
  • Installation

high quality operation

I was a bit skeptical at first after seeing so many 5 star reviews for Go Run Solar however I can confirm that Michael, David and team run an extremely professional company and is good value for money. They both took the time to listen to my needs and answer all my questions and came back with suitable recommendations. I have been connected for about 2 months and couldn't be happier.

Panel Purchased Longi
Purchase Price$4,800.00

Michael has given us exceptional service would highly recommend him
He also came and helped us set of the computer so we could monitor how much we were using per day

Service was great

Jay was very helpful and accommodating. Looked at suitable package for my situation. Installed within reasonable time. Installation guys were good. Assisted with any follow up queries and have not had any issues so far .

Solar

Awesome service and reliable and got a better deal.they have provided a good service after installation and is ready to answer any questions at any time.highly recomended and will use for future services

Lolo

LoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best of the best JAY was very helpful and honest and also down to earth guy when we first meet up. His got a lot of knowledge and experience in what he does and would recommend his services to anyone that wants solar and Doesn't know anything about it. Then go or call JAY from Go Run Solar he will point you the right direction and guide you the whole way.

Awesome service fast and smooth from start

The service Michael provided was amazing, went with a Fronius inverter and longi panels as recommended.
The installers were very professional. i have nothing to fault and i would highly recommend.
I am so glad that i went with Go Run Solar.

Good lord

Good lord

Highly efficient workmanship

Great service and great workmanship
Price is also correct
My choice fronius inverter and qcell
Chaitanya was excellent in explanation as well as after install service.
So yeah go and run with solar

Panel Purchased Qcell
Purchase Price$6,200.00

Excellent service

Got a reference from my friend and got quotation and happy with products. They are very professional and excellent after sale service too... good job by Go Run Solar...

Highly recommended.

Tina

Tina

A job well done!

So glad my neighbour recommended Go Run Solar! From the first call to the installation took less than 2 weeks. Every query was answered with factual document support and fact sheets. Michael was always prompt and bankable. The bonus was a great recommendation for an Electrician as well.

Panel Purchased Longi
System Size6.615 KW

Francielli M.

Francielli M.Hunter Region, NSW

Just rang for a quote and was impressed.

Rang to get a quote, unfortunately was out of my area and could not do the job because of the distance and the lack of after-install support. With that said, Michael spent 10min on the phone discussing finite details of what to look for and what the prices should be. Very helpful. Wish they were in my area.

Galina

GalinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful work!

We appreciate the job done by Go Run Solar. They are very responsible, nice, fast and helpful. Thank you very much especially to Michael and Dave for making the process much easier. The installers were very professional, worked quickly and accurately. The price for the best options was adorable as well. We will recommend this great company to others. Thank you!

Panel Purchased Longi 350 W
System Size6.65 KW
Purchase Price$5,100.00
Sunny G.

Sunny G.

Excellent service and good quality of product

Really helpful staff easy process and they come back and set up whole WiFi on phone. Really appreciate that. Definitely recommend these guys great service. They are very competitive in market with best quality of product. GoRun Solar staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. So definitely recommend to my all friends and family member who want quality systems.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service with quality of product

Go Run Solar did great job. They are very competitive compare to others. They offered good quality of product and especially installation process is very nice and tidy. Go Run Solar staff is very professional and knowledgable. After compare with many companies I decided to go with Go Run Solar.
Highly recommended to my family and friends.

Ron jay

Ron jaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

We spoke with Michel and he gave us proper education of products and unbeatable prices for quality products. The installation team was professional, efficient and neat. The system has been working perfectly well and exceeding my expectations. Highly recommend.

Geoff and Leanne

Geoff and LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service, great price

We shopped around for a 6.6KW solar system. We got dearer quotes, and even some cheaper ones, but decided on Go Run Solar. Decision was based not just on price but the ease of the process, the relationship they established early. They weren't pushy like some of their competitors. They took time to explain all the jargon. Communication has been great throughout. They kept us well informed. The install team were great too. After our install the Admin team provided us with assistance to set up a system monitoring app on our mobile phones. Just great. We have no hesitation in recommending Go Run Solar to anyone who is looking for value for money and good customer service.

Panel Purchased Longi LR6-60HPH-315M

Find out how Go Run Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Awesome customer service and product knowledge and installation

Had a few quotes from other places then a mate recommended I speak to Jay. Excellent knowledge of products and unbeatable on price for only quality parts. Very quick to install. Install team was excellent and very tidy and neat installation. Thanks again guys will recommend to anyone wanting great value at no expense on quality!!!

Panel Purchased Longi panels and fronius inverter

Excellent service

The service from GO Solar was outstanding. Our rep, Dave Chaitanya was informative and provided excellent sales and after sales support. Strongly recommend this company for any new Solar Systems.

Ganga P.

Ganga P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Our solar panels were installed professionally and as agreed. Go Run Solar assisted with setting up the website and connection. Service was exceptional and friendly. I would highly recommend Go Run Solar.

Panel Purchased Fronius
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$4,750.00
Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole process was very easy for me and hastle free would recommend these guys to everyone who needs solar at their home, they did a perfect job and were very helpful

Excellent service and guidance

Team of Go run solar is very helpful they gave us best advice for Solar system & their service is best too. I would happy to recommend to any one who is looking forward to get solar system must go to GoRun Solar.