Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (46)
  • Purchase Price$4,518.09

Ron jay

Ron jaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

We spoke with Michel and he gave us proper education of products and unbeatable prices for quality products. The installation team was professional, efficient and neat. The system has been working perfectly well and exceeding my expectations. Highly recommend.

Geoff and Leanne

Geoff and LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service, great price

We shopped around for a 6.6KW solar system. We got dearer quotes, and even some cheaper ones, but decided on Go Run Solar. Decision was based not just on price but the ease of the process, the relationship they established early. They weren't pushy like some of their competitors. They took time to explain all the jargon. Communication has been great throughout. They kept us well informed. The install team were great too. After our install the Admin team provided us with assistance to set up a system monitoring app on our mobile phones. Just great. We have no hesitation in recommending Go Run Solar to anyone who is looking for value for money and good customer service.

Panel Purchased Longi LR6-60HPH-315M
System Size6.6 KW

Awesome customer service and product knowledge and installation

Had a few quotes from other places then a mate recommended I speak to Jay. Excellent knowledge of products and unbeatable on price for only quality parts. Very quick to install. Install team was excellent and very tidy and neat installation. Thanks again guys will recommend to anyone wanting great value at no expense on quality!!!

Panel Purchased Longi panels and fronius inverter

Excellent service

The service from GO Solar was outstanding. Our rep, Dave Chaitanya was informative and provided excellent sales and after sales support. Strongly recommend this company for any new Solar Systems.

Ganga P.

Ganga P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Our solar panels were installed professionally and as agreed. Go Run Solar assisted with setting up the website and connection. Service was exceptional and friendly. I would highly recommend Go Run Solar.

Panel Purchased Fronius
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$4,750.00

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole process was very easy for me and hastle free would recommend these guys to everyone who needs solar at their home, they did a perfect job and were very helpful

Excellent service and guidance

Team of Go run solar is very helpful they gave us best advice for Solar system & their service is best too. I would happy to recommend to any one who is looking forward to get solar system must go to GoRun Solar.

Sujen

SujenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

i highly recommend gorunsolar. Guys were very helpful to about giving information.easy installation and service was vey good. They even help me setup the wifi monitoring of inverter. Thanks go run solar

Panel Purchased Longi
Purchase Price$3,400.00
Adam P.

Adam P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product.

Very helpful company to deal. Professional and very helpful. Great installers and professional workmanship. Greawt after installing service with wifi setup etc. And great advise on who to get tarriff thru and what tarriff to ask for.

Albert Ebenezer

Albert EbenezerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gorun Solar - Excellent experience

I’ve gone through a few quotes and site visits and decided to go with Gorun Solar. It was a very good decision based on the installation and after sales support. I’ve also recommended a few of my friends confidently. Great work Gorun Solar team and Jay! Highly recommend them for the services they offer :)

System Size6.6 KW

Excellent Job, perfect communication, best price.

Thank you Gorun solar and the entire Team. Good communications, prompt service, best price & friendly staff ensured a seamless installation and commissioning.I wud recommend very highly to any one wanting solar.

System Size7.8 KW

Heli

Heli

Good quality product and excellent service

Good quality product at affordable price. Timely execution. Highly recommend for installing solar. competitive in market and customer service is very good.
very happy with their service and quality staff.
Installer is qualified and profrssional.
so defenitly recommend to all my friends and famail to go with Go Run Solar.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Better Quality of Solar system at affordable price and excellent installation

GoRun Solar did great quality installation of solar system with excellent quality of installation. All staff of GoRun Solar is very professional and knowledgeable as well as friendly. So I recommend all my friends to get solar system from GoRun Solar they are very competitive in market with quality system and quality installation.
Very happy with GoRun Solar great service. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quality system with great service

Go run solar team is excellent to deal with from sales team to installation team.

Go run solar system are affordable with quality products.The sales team have good knowledge for the solar product.

I would recommended to get solar system from go run solar team

Excellent service

They did excellent job very helpful staff . I am very happy with go run solar .I will definitely recommend my all friends . If you want to save some money go with Go Run solar .

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Marvelous service from Go Run SOLAR and price and product is very excellent.

I installed the solar from my Go Run Solar and I am very happy. They price is very affordable compare to others. Specifically the quality of solar panels and inverter is excellent. Even they come the setup my Wi-Fi of inverter so I can monitor my system from phone.Max is really helpfully. All the staff of Go Run Solar is very professional.and now I am saving good amount of money after the solar.
So highly recommend to all my friends if you want quality solar go for Go Run Solar.They are best in the market.
So go with quality solar system from Go Run Solar. Thanks max for your help really appreciate.Thanks Go Run Solar

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great Service! Great System! Great Results! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to install solar. Thanks again Michael for all your service in helping choose the right system for us. Cheers

Excellent service

Chaitanya was very friendly and has given more information on the panels and the inverter. He also explained on the credit we can get from the electricity service provider. and I am getting a good service from Gorun.

anilpri

anilpriCloncurry

Excellent Service...!!!

I installed solar from Gorun around 3 months back. I am 200% satisfy with the solar system I received to the money I paid. They not only installed the system, but gave credible information, since interested to install to now (even after installation).

Gorun's service is exceptional...!!!

Panel Purchased Jinko pannels plus Sungrow inverter

Shoji M

Shoji MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Highly recommended

Excellent service, best price and product in the market. Thanks Jay Dave&Chaitanya for your good service. THANKS ...Gorun solar for your better service , friendly staff and also using experienced professional solar installers.Highly recommended Gorunsolar

Panel Purchased LONGI