NSW, QLD, WA, etc...

Meredith E.

Meredith E.Illawarra, NSW

• NSW

Stress and worry free move

Nothing was too much trouble. I was worried about moving from NSW to QLD from two separate premises, (one a three bedroom house, and one a bedroom from another house) but everyone involved, from the quote process, to the pick up, to the delivery was smooth and stress free. I have always trusted Grace with previous simpler moves, and will definitely use them again should I need to.

Tracey

Tracey South East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Moved from Townsville to Brisbane. Great team to deal with, very professional and good communication throughout move. Arrived when said they would and everything went as they promised. Would recommend.

Kyl Latham

Kyl Latham Perth, WA

• WA

Perth to Port Hedland from a 3 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom house.
1 week process on time and sufficient . Very helpful Friendly and consistent recommended And will use again .

MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Grace to the rescue

• QLD

Much cheaper than renting a truck to do it yourself.

3 bedrooms and a shed full of tools from CANBERRA to TOWNSVILLE with great friendly professional staff. I would use again if I needed to ever move any time in the future.

Janelle

JanellePerth, WA

Excellent customer service.

I relocated with Grace from WA to QLD. Their service was exceptional. They accommodated multiple changes to my initial quote, they were on time, took care with my belongings and they were very easily contactable. They are a big company with the feel of a small family run business that cares about its customers.

Richard M.

Richard M.Sydney, NSW

Trustworthy company

Grace removals were efficient and Reliable. WE moved across Sydney and needed two trips. Good initial visit from the company too in order to provide an accurate quote. Well done.

Almost 4 star

Almost 4 star Sydney, NSW

Everything arrived

• +2Thumbnail
Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Mostly good

The only problem I encountered was on delivery - the guy was adamant that my sofa wouldn't fit up the stairs and didn't really want to try. I insisted that they did at least try, and it did fit. Otherwise, everything went smoothly

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Cannot fault the service

I only moved some household items, plus a large TV and painting. Everything arrived in the same condition as it left including fragile glasses, dinnerware and crystal decanters. The guys who packed everything were very efficient.

Adrian P.Darwin, NT

• NSW

Promises a quick service, delivers late with issues and hidden costs

SFR

SFRAU

• VIC

Lots of hidden costs, insurance insanely expensive

Went with Grace to store our 4 bedroom home in for a few months. Hidden costs to return our goods to us and sales agent failed to explain this. Insurance insanely expensive, lots of broken goods removal men great but admin terrible! Too many downsides for us to use again.

Grace Removals were outstanding for our Sydney to Hobart relocation

Michelle Z.

Michelle Z.

Fantastic service

I really enjoyed the interaction I had with Grace removal. All staff are very professional (Anne, Adam, and Tarrant. They were on time and looked after my stuff. I highly recommend this Grace for anyone who considers moving houses.

Kat C

Kat CSydney

• SA

Professional company

Vicki K.

Vicki K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Get insurance.

I moved from Darwin to North Queensland and was assured my goods would be handled with care. Very disappointed to receive half of the cartons crushed and split, furniture broken and fragile items smashed. Admittedly the insurance claim went smoothly but the shock of seeing my damaged goods, some irreplaceable, won’t be forgotten. Some unfortunate incident happened, maybe the container was dropped, but Grace won’t be doing this to me again.

Roxy W.
Roxy W.

I have sent name and move number and am still waiting for a response, a month later.

MMM

MMMSydney, NSW

Disappointed

The collection and pack up of my home was quite professional and efficient. Unfortunately we felt the complete opposite from the drop off service. Not efficient and zero follow up. Not worth the money in my opinion. Sorry

Mixed experience: Melb to Bris move

Full contents of 3br house from Melb to Bris. Care taken by Grace in packing boxes varied from some done well with packing paper to others with no paper at all. Customer support at Brisbane end terrible. Most times nobody answers the phone (even when calling the 1300 number), so had to call many times to find out delivery time. Same experience post delivery when calling up to arrange collection of empty boxes.

Janette

Janette

• QLD

I've used Grace removals twice now and am completely happy with them.

First time a whole household on a huge truck (200km trip) and used their storage facility. All happened smoothly, on time, and everything was packed and delivered safely. My second move with Grace was only 6 items, also over a distance of 200km. This time it included my heirloom grandfather clock which was delivered and moved in with great care. Each move included an old and heavy piano, which once again was carefully moved. Well done Grace. If I need to move again I certainly will be using Grace!

Johanna C.

Johanna C.asked

NSW

any experience with pet relocation with Grace?

Hi Johanna
We moved North with our fur baby, but she came up in the car with us.
Sorry, but we just couldn't put her in the hands of anyone else :)
Regards

Tony S

Tony Sasked

ACT

This isnt a review of my move, but a review of there emloyees in Canberra. I was driving through my Suburb Kingston in the ACT on Saturady Morning 21 March at 10:15am when I was about to pass one of there vans parked on the Kerb next to the road. Without Warning just as I was about to pass it moved onto the road. I beeped my horn and the moron driving continued, beeping his horn and kept coming, i swerved onto the wrong side of the road and past him. I beeped my horn again and then the moron from Grace proceeded to catch upto me (obviously speeding) and going through no less than 3 stop signs without stopping (which i did and is how he caught up) in an extended road rage incident. The moron and his passenger were yelling at me out their windows the whole time.

So if you want to move or get stuff transported in the ACT by grace; dont. Because the people who work there are idiots who dont know how to drive, and obviously wouldnt care about your stuff.

Colin

Colinasked

Grace Removals

Will you hold furniture etc in storage & for how long?

Get an answer from our members and Grace Removals representatives