2Grace Removals

R Fullagar
R FullagarPerth, WA
  Verified WA

Great value and service

Great service value and professionalism I would definitely use again and recommend
Helen
HelenWestern Australia3 posts
  WA

I only choose Grace Removals

My removalists Josh and Shaun were very professional and nothing was too much bother for them.
They took great care of my furniture and other items.
I have moved with Grace 3 times now and find their staff amazing and their storage prices are more than competitive.
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

International move

The team were on time, great communication, speedy and tidy. All round great serbice. Thanks!!
sandra
sandraSydney4 posts
  Verified Grace Removals

Achieved the impossible!!!

Thank you to Mike and his right hand man for achieving the impossible! We greatly appreciate the effort you made in carrying our heavy kitchen bench upstairs. Your ability to just get in and do it was outstanding.Thank you!! Show details
William D.
William D.
  Verified NT

Great Service, no issues!!!

Great delivery, on time, and very professional! Quickly unwrapped my shipment and removed all trash.
They took care in every thing they did.
John Garnier
John Garnier
  QLD

Polite and careful

The team at Grace polite and careful with our furniture and personal possession, I have used them before and they done an excellent job moving some personal items from Cairns to Brisbane. I would recommend them anytime.
bpp
bpp
  Verified NSW

Move from hell

far below standard. all our goods damaged in storage some lost ,no apology, just see our insurance. no care . think twice before who you decide on.
i even paid for the storage.
Bec
Bec2 posts
  Verified QLD

Completely satisfied and happy

I have moved my 2 bedroom apartment furnishings with Grace Removals nationwide. I have found them to be completely professional and supportive.
The Gold Coast branch’s service & communication was incredible by far the best.
Hello
Hello

Delivery of container goods

Friendly crew who were most helpful with unpacking carefully & moving boxes & furniture into the 4 bedroom house .
The packed goods were received on a container from overseas .
Ebony
Ebony

Super easy

Moving with Grace was extremely easy
The guys we had moving is were very friendly customer service was great and everything was super quick and efficient highly recommend
Alison C
Alison C
  Verified ACT

Friendly and efficient

The management staff and removals teams were friendly and very efficient. We were very happy with the support we received for our move from the ACT to WA.
Seuna C
Seuna CAU
  Verified TAS

A team that cares about its customers

Grace provided door-to-door service, shipping an antique leadlight glass display cabinet for me from Hobart to Melbourne. They handled the piece with such care - they carefully wrapped it to protect the leadlight. The gents who made the delivery were fantastic in communicating their time of arrival and were lovely to deal with. I am very happy with the service I received from Grace from beginning (quote) to end (delivery and after delivery call to check I was happy). They clearly care about their customers.
Stephen L.
ValSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW

Ruth F.
Ruth F. · NSW

Can we use plastic tubs when moving?

Michael R.
Michael R. · Grace Removals

do you cater for small loads ie 4/5 cartons is it full containers

cubett
cubett · NSW

Has anyone been hit with a difficult access handling fee after paying for the move already?

Compare all Grace Removals listings
CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals and Storage
LocationsNSWVICQLDWA