NSW, QLD, WA, etc...

Moving large 3 bedroom house with large entertainment area

Very happy with the friendly, prompt service. The removal guys were very polite and hard workers - exceptional in their job. Couldn't ask for anything more. Would recommend to anyone wanting reliable and easy when it comes to moving.

Returning home.

Returning home.Launceston, TAS

NSW to Tassie

We moved from Port Macquarie in NSW to Launceston in Tasmania. This is the second time we have used Grace Removals (previously Cairns to Port Macquarie). The Grace removal team arrived early for the uplift and on time for the delivery. The boys at both ends were polite, nothing was too much trouble and the service they provided was excellent. All our goods arrived intact with no breakages or damage. We were very impressed with the service from Grace right from the beginning when we enquired, the clerical staff with the contract and quarantine forms to the boys doing all the hard work. Thank you Grace Removals for taking care of our removal. We would recommend you again.

DLS

DLSCanberra 2600, ACT

• TAS

Best move of many

I moved a 2 bedroom house from Hobart to Canberra. Hobart team were pleasant, kept me in the loop and were very careful. Worked really hard when there was a delay out of their control to keep me updated and ensure my belongings arrived as quickly as possible. The Canberra team were efficient and helpful. I've moved multiple times for work in the last 10 years, and Grace is the best company I have moved with.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Grace removals did a very thorough job; from the initial consultation, quote, pre-pack, moving and unpack.
My mother is elderly with poor vision; I needed a reliable service that could take the worry out of her move.
The ladies who did the pre-pack and unpack were very efficient and kind to my mother. The men that did the heavy lifting and moving had a difficult location to negotiate for the pick up (impacted by light rail road closures) and they were super organised, efficient, competent and affable.
I would not hesitate to use Grace again.

Dear Amanda,
Thanks for choosing Grace. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you move again in the future.

cealsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Was told furniture would be delivered between 8-9am and the next day they pushed it back several hours leaving us in the lurch. Wouldn’t be using them again as unreliable

Dear ceals,
We’re sorry to hear your recent move didn’t go as planned. Our team would like to follow up. Could you please forward your preferred contact details to customerservice@grace.com.au?

0408198279

A professional team

A professional teamSouth East Queensland, QLD

A professional team

I was very impressed with the team that moved my contents from a 4 bedroom house to a unit. They were punctual, friendly and took great care of my belongings.

Kris B.

Kris B.

A great move!

We moved contents of a 3 bedroom town house from Brisbane to regional Victoria in January 2020. The staff were prompt, courteous and respectful. Everything went very well and to plan.

Dear Kris,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our moving team.

Do Not Use Grace

Warning!!! Do not use Grace. If something goes wrong they dont fix it. Shipped our container to the wrong country and we had to pay over $6100 Canadian to get it out of the USA!! We had Grace ship boxes from Australia to Canada but it ended up in the USA. This was over 2 years ago and nothing has been done. Also found numbered boxes inside numbered boxes!!! They did offer us $100 for their mistake. We said no. They must be joking. We had no problem moving from Canada to Australia door to door but used a different company.

Ananda Marga

Ananda Marga

• ACT

Don't use if moving nearby as it is overpriced, quotes and information are misleading and customer service is appalling!

Although the quote & booklet specify an hourly rate, the night before moving I was told to pay a minimum of 4hrs. I wouldn't have gone with Grace had I known this. They haven't responded to emails.

RAJ M.

RAJ M.Perth, WA

a day ago
Rated highly for: Punctuality, Responsiveness, Value, Quality
Really well trained staff, very help full, great team.
I have recently moved from Canberra to Perth, very reasonable and professional service. Safely arrived all my households. It was a big move, four bedroom, a full container, very carefully wrapped all furniture by staff, No damages. Really appreciate all staff who did lifting and delivery. Thank you Morrgan

Dear Raj,
Thank you for using Grace. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience and wish you all the best in your new home.

Kevin P.

Kevin P.Darwin, NT

• NT

Belongings in storage.

Grace Bros had some of our furniture and personal effects in storage at their Darwin Branch from December 1984 until January 2020. I was very happy to find that everything was still in very good condition after such a long period.

Dear Kevin,
We’re pleased to hear you had a great experience with Grace across the decades. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

RAJ M.

RAJ M.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Really well trained staff, very help full, great team.

Dear Raj,

Fantastic service

Use Grace for removal from Sydney to Melbourne. They are very professional, quick at replying to my any enquiry and take quick action to my request. Cannot recommend them more.

Dear Yingyan,

beland

beland

• QLD

So easy and proffessional. Made it a breeze!

Easy to organise and they collected on time and delivered quicker than expected. Really good company to deal with. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely use again.

Dear Beland,

Nana

NanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great team work

My move was from Victoria to Western Australia. Three men made up the team, Matt, Mick & James. They were professionals working well together couldn't fault their work. A large consignment of 1.5 containers. The team handled my antiques with care, they trouble shooted to come up with an answer to moving a huge amount of glass. My consignment arrived on time again a professional team of 2, Cameron & Jason extra help arrived Phil & Will for larger items like a grand piano. I would use Grace removals again without hesitation. Thank You for a job well done :-)

Dear Nana,

Gavin Lyra

Gavin LyraPerth, WA

• WA

Outstanding service

Grace recently moved my house and the level of care and punctuality was superb.
The diligence and hard work demonstrated by the removalists was outstanding. It is a credit to the workers and the company. Will definitely use Grace again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a removalist.

Dear Gavin,

• ACT

Excellent service by two very skilled teams from Canberra to Sydney

Dear Sophie,

Leanne

LeanneHunter Region, NSW

Good service

Wolfgang and Anth were very hard working and made sure to pack the truck so that we got everything in the space allocated for our move. Friendly and efficient service

Dear Leanne,

BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication minimal service

Grace only allowed one day to deliver and reassemble our furniture. Furniture left half assembled. trying to contact them for one week to finish the job no response. Nightmare company.

Bob

You already have my details as I’ve been writing to you and calling for several weeks now with minimal response

• NSW

Absolute garbage, thanks for nothing.

Michael
Michael

Can you re-read the above review please?
I have already had a back and forth with you guys and it ended badly, hence me writing this review, something I would ordinarily never do.