NSW, QLD, WA, etc...

4.2

Avspencer

Avspencer

• WA

Great service from the whole team both in Broome and in Perth. Benny and Michael went above and beyond in Broome!

Had to move four bedroom house worth of contents from Broome to Perth. Both ends went off without a hitch with teams arriving on time and acting in a professional and friendly manner. Definitely be using again if we move. Thanks for the good work!

Dear Avspencer,
Thank you for choosing Grace. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you move again in the future.

Excellent service in Rockhampton

The team from Grace here in Rockhampton did an excellent job on our recent move. They were punctual, careful and efficient and really nice people to boot. Will definitely use them again.

Dear Rocky,

• SA

Adelaide to Perth - shy on assembly

On time delivery, for 4 bedroom house with huge shed form Adelaide to Perth. I had a great service on pickup, but unfortunately on delivery boys missed few supports and bolts when assembling beds, so I had to fix this later. The stickers are hard to remove without use of solvent , it might be due to the time our goods were in container (1 month). Some items have marks left from straps which we can not remove. I know was a big job but small things makes the impression and take away opportunity to say that service was excellent.

Dear Albert,
We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Grace. We have referred your case to the Branch Manager involved and they will be in touch with you shortly.

Gurbir Dhillon

Gurbir DhillonAlice Springs, NT

• NT

Very Affordable

Thanks you so much for moving our all stuff on affordable prices from NT to Victoria without damaging anything and also we got our stuff on time . You guys did a amazing job. Thanks a lot again.very very Happy Customer .

Dear Gurbir,
Thank you for using Grace. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience and wish you all the best in your new home.

Jay L.

Jay L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Debbie Barry

Debbie BarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Move from Queensland to Melbourne

Really happy with the job Grace did to move me to Melbourne. They were efficient and helpful and did pick up from Queensland without me being there.
Everything arrived in excellent condition, there was a two week wait as I only had a small load.

Dear Debbie
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Grace. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

EFFICIENT

I had Grace come in to pack and move and then put into storage a 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. The packers arrived on time and were very efficient in wrapping and packing all my possessions. Next day the removal crew arrived on time for the removal process. I had a couple of boxes that weren't going into storage and they were delivered to the address where I am living for the time being. Right throughout the process all the people that I had dealings with were fabulous.

Dear Wayne,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our moving team.

• TAS

Great job!

Move was 3 shipping containers from Brisbane to Tasmania. Move started on time into storage. Then got held up with Covid-19 restrictions. But eventually got here earlier than revised date. Came a day earlier than expected, to beat the weather. Got it all into the 3 bedroom house before the rain set in. Nice, polite men who knew their job and got on with it.

Dear Sonya,
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you’re enjoying and settling in to your new home.

Klari

KlariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• WA

Grace in Broome can't be faulted

This is the 2nd time we've used Grace in Broome and again, they exceeded all expectations. The manager is responsive, flexible and professional. It was a tough move during the COVIT-19 restrictions but it was all quick, efficient and stress free. Awesome service - thank you.

Dear Klari,

Dominic

DominicMid North Coast, NSW

• NSW

Workers must not be in a hurry

Deanna De Jong

Deanna De JongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Delivery drivers amazing - thank you - had terrible customer service dealing with the woman at grace depot - yet I’ve always moved with grace and stored goods with them for 7 years never missing a payment - disappointing

Mike H.

Mike H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and stress-free

From start to finish the whole team at Grace was spot on with their service. Jody was fantastic getting the ball rolling and dealt with our challenging situation as settlement dates changed forcing a change in move date. Nothing was a hassle. The team that moved us was top class; efficient, thorough and friendly, and most importantly took care of our furniture and belongings. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
These guys are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for - efficient, careful service takes the stress out of things completely. The only thing I would say is that the insurance offered is expensive (we didn't take it up), but may be worth it for moves over longer distances.

Dear Mike,
We’re glad you enjoyed moving with Grace. Thank you for providing us with feedback. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to make moving with Grace an even better experience.

Garry

GarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

CANT find a fault

Multiple moves .. to store and to new address...multiple days. On time.. communications excellent.. very very helpful in every way from initial assessment to drivers and loaded.. could not have been more helpful...Very high professional standards... I was referred by someone who said they were excellent in every way.. and they were so happy to recommend on.

Dear Garry,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.

Wayne H.

Wayne H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

• QLD

Moving is always stressful. The Mackay team (and the Adelaide delivery team) are exceptional.

All our worldly possessions from our large 3 bedroom home in Airlie Beach Queensland to Adelaide. All during the start of the COVID. From the first phone enquiry, site inventory check, loading, status calls, through to the unload. I can not fault any of the process or the people. This is the second time we have used Grace (only for our interstate moves), but have moved numerous times intrastate over the last 30 years.

Dear Wayne,

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

We moved from a 3 bedroom home in Sydney to Queensland, we also needed our contents to be stored for 3 weeks before we could move into our new home. The whole experience of moving was stressful but thank goodness for Grace because the process went smoothly, communication was great and the delivery drivers from both states were friendly and accommodating, I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

Dear Pam,

Matthew

Matthew

Highly recommend

Imagine the stress of waiting for the simultaneous settlement on the sale of your apartment and purchase of your new property interstate. Add to that COVID19 and the constantly changing restrictions on movement and crossing borders. Zorika took my call to arrange our move from Sydney to Melbourne at short notice. She was very helpful, accomodating and efficient. The two teams who collected and delivered our furniture at each end were excellent. They wrapped and moved our furniture very carefully. I cannot fault their service. I can however highly recommend Grace removals. Thank you all very much for helping us to resettle during a challenging period.

Dear Matthew,

Eppy Moffatt

Eppy MoffattPalmerston, NT

• NT

Removal of contents from storage to new home.

The two guys {David and David} from Grace Removals Darwin were excellent and moved the full contents of a three bedroom home and workshop from a storage shed to my new residence in a matter of a few hours. I cannot praise these two guys enough, they were so careful, helpful and pleasant to work with.

Thank you David and David and thank you Grace Removals

Eppy

Dear Eppy,

Alison M.

Alison M.Perth, WA

Awesome Experience

Recently moved from WA to Victoria and found the whole experience easy and less of a worry. From the moment I had someone come in to quote to when my items got unpacked at the other end, I was very impressed with everyone I dealt with. Communication was excellent at all stages and was very impressed. Thank you for making the move interstate so much easier for me

Beautiful Sales, Hidden Costs and painful customer service

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Outstanding service

Grace recently moved our household belongings from and awkward 2 story house with steep stairs to our new 1 story home. The staff were excellent. from the office staff to the guys doing the heavy lifting. They were efficient, polite and had a can do attitude. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.

Tony S

Tony Sasked

ACT

This isnt a review of my move, but a review of there emloyees in Canberra. I was driving through my Suburb Kingston in the ACT on Saturady Morning 21 March at 10:15am when I was about to pass one of there vans parked on the Kerb next to the road. Without Warning just as I was about to pass it moved onto the road. I beeped my horn and the moron driving continued, beeping his horn and kept coming, i swerved onto the wrong side of the road and past him. I beeped my horn again and then the moron from Grace proceeded to catch upto me (obviously speeding) and going through no less than 3 stop signs without stopping (which i did and is how he caught up) in an extended road rage incident. The moron and his passenger were yelling at me out their windows the whole time.

So if you want to move or get stuff transported in the ACT by grace; dont. Because the people who work there are idiots who dont know how to drive, and obviously wouldnt care about your stuff.

Colin

Colinasked

Grace Removals

Will you hold furniture etc in storage & for how long?

Thompson

Thompsonasked

NSW

How do I do the survey

Hi Thompson,
The survey is sent out to the email you have on file with us after your final move. If you have not yet received this, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@grace.com.au to let us know how we went with you move.

Get an answer from our members and Grace Removals representatives