NSW, QLD, WA, etc...
Listing monitored by Grace Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

No fuss removal, just what you want

I had a small move from Adelaide to Brisbane. At both ends Grace were there with teams of good guys. No fuss with Grace, just what you want. Good communication from the office team as well, I'd certainly recommend them.

Rod M
Rod MMurray Region, NSW

Poor Management

Moved from Wodonga to Albury. The sales person totally inept. No apology has been forthcoming. Had to employ a rival company to get moved on the day. No refund after a full month of promises.

BalwynGuy

I wouldn't recommend them for interstate move

Elise B
Elise BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent removalists

We moved a 3 bedroom house and stored our belongings for a week before our new house was ready. The move out and delivery each took about 2 hours which was very quick and efficient.

MAF
MAFCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional, informative, responsive

Moved from ACT to Sydney. From 3 bedroom townhouse to 2 bedroom retirement village. Excellent, friendly pickup crew who arrived on time. The delivery was delayed but apologetic and efficient.

Very Careful with our furniture

4 bedroom house. Furniture into storage with Grace. They were late but Shaun and Nathan were careful with our furniture and were excellent once they got started. Very happy. Melbourne Grace.

Jrg
JrgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service for small interstate load

We just had a few boxes to move from the Gold Coast to Sydney. The service was helpful from the first enquiry to delivery. They did what they said and were punctual at both ends.

Grace R.Grace Removals

Grace rescued us from a dodgy removal company..

Grace helped us when we were quite unsure what to do. A third of our stuff was in storage with a company I had def lost trust in. One phone call to Andrew C and a couple of emails and it was all organised.. our stuff arrived safely and the staff on Qld end were fantastic too!! Thank you everyone involved..

Tim R.
Tim R.
  • WA

Professional Movers

We recently moved our large 4x2 and we would like to thank Grace Removal’s for their excellent service. Prompt reasonable priced and very professional.
Thank you Dave Flame & Riley! You worked so hard

Ant SkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The removalists at pick up were friendly, professional and efficient. Got the job done. Very happy with their work. And also at delivery interstate in South Australia they were the same. I would use them again. Very reliable. And nothing was damaged or broken.

Grace R.Grace Removals

Don’t believe a word they say…

We are in the process of moving from Sydney to Queensland. Most of our belongings have been packed and gone into storage with Grace until August. We asked For a few necessary things to be left out of the storage and delivered to a unit we are staying in in Brisbane. When I say ‘necessary things’ in particular I mean my wheelchair and medical supplies as I am a quadriplegic. These items were due in Brisbane over ten days ago. We have pleaded and begged for an update to no avail. I think we have been extremely patient but we are tired of having messages ignored and being given conflicting information. Customer service is completely non-existent. I fear for our stored belongings.

MarkPerth, WA

Shocking experience

Mark

That’s the third time I’ve received this message - first time when I emailed you directly, second time over 2 weeks ago when I submitted this on Product Review. Both times I reached out with no reply.

Carl Baylis
Carl BaylisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Move From ACT to SA

4 bedroom house move from Canberra to Adelaide and over a six week period. From quote to pickup then delivery, the Grace service and teams were extremely professional and supportive.

Good Move!!

Moved a 2 bed apartment and storage locker from Sydney to Perth. All went off with out a hitch.
Met up with the consultant Brad Clarke to talk through the move and see what was involved. Really nice down to earth guy and was very helpful. He actually came out twice to try help me out with the price.
The price was what I was expecting as I had shopped around for a long time and they were all on par. Also took out the full insurance for piece of mind as I was moving some expensive stuff. After everything was delivered they came back at a later date to collect the rubbish from the move which I thought was a nice added touch.
All in all I’m pleased how everything went and would use them again.

Megan Francis
Megan FrancisSydney, NSW

Your in good hands with Grace Removals

I moved a 3 bedroom home with full outdoor deck furniture and lots of pots to a 4 bedroom 2 storey home with 18 steps to get into the front door. All of the staff were very helpful and competent. The movers were very careful with my goods and although Grace removals are definitely not the cheapest, I had peace of mind that my belongings were in good hands. They held my goods overnight as I moved from Sydney to the Central Coast. I would reccomend a 2 day move in future. It was so much easier doing it over two days.

Read more reviews - page 2

David F.
David F.asked
NSW

The telephone number for Grace Removals appears to have been disconnected. Has the business been closed down? Please respond.

Ant Ski

Not that I know of. They delivered my furniture only last week& picked up the cartons yesterday. Maybe they r closed because of the lockdown in Sydney or you have the wrong number. Or their office hours are only M-F.

Johanna C.
Johanna C.asked
NSW

any experience with pet relocation with Grace?

Hi Johanna
We moved North with our fur baby, but she came up in the car with us.
Sorry, but we just couldn't put her in the hands of anyone else :)
Regards

Tony S
Tony Sasked
ACT

This isnt a review of my move, but a review of there emloyees in Canberra. I was driving through my Suburb Kingston in the ACT on Saturady Morning 21 March at 10:15am when I was about to pass one of there vans parked on the Kerb next to the road. Without Warning just as I was about to pass it moved onto the road. I beeped my horn and the moron driving continued, beeping his horn and kept coming, i swerved onto the wrong side of the road and past him. I beeped my horn again and then the moron from Grace proceeded to catch upto me (obviously speeding) and going through no less than 3 stop signs without stopping (which i did and is how he caught up) in an extended road rage incident. The moron and his passenger were yelling at me out their windows the whole time.

So if you want to move or get stuff transported in the ACT by grace; dont. Because the people who work there are idiots who dont know how to drive, and obviously wouldnt care about your stuff.

Get an answer from our members and Grace Removals representatives