GraysOnline
Listing monitored by GraysOnline

Lemon

Brought a vehicle from Grey's. Said it was drivable said it had good mainly records.said it had reverse camera.drove 2ks gearbox jumped out of all gears only had reverse towed back to Grey's and said wanted money back.was told should have done an expection before buying.was told by another buyer who was there.you are not allowed to drive when looking over the vehicle anyway so won't not have done us any good.unless you are a mechanic stay away from Grey's.atleast loydes auction give you better details and recommend towing if needed another great auction for cars are Slattery auctions.never again will be fooled by these cowboys

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Auction timing sucks - will never use again

What sort of countdown auction goes on indefinitely until 10 minutes have elapsed since the last bid. This is just rubbish. Never again.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Beware as Grey's employees bid on items

Beware as Grey's employees bid on items to boost the price.vehicles are always not as described.dont believe me.then watch how many vehicles go back up for auction numerous times

• Incentivised Review No

Their fee is very high. After si many fee add up. And some their not even gave warranty. Pick up by yourself is quite far. They make you look cheap start from very low. At the end. Consider is second no refundable anyway

Lauren M.
Lauren M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gaslighting

Graysonline took money from my account a d never supplied goods. Asked me for proof
Of purchase then proceeded trying to gaslight me into believing they were not at fault. Pretty sure having to opt of having bank details kept on file is illegal. Do not deal.with this dishonest online marketplace

John B.
John B.

Worst service and misleading advertisements

Be very careful buying of grays
Constantly selling things as not described
I've bought multiple vehicles and gemtsones off them and when I try reason with them they're very difficult
Looks like I'll be getting the office of fair trading involved again for grays

I was also informed that they were fined a large sum for continuously selling things as not described

They don't even care about their repeat customers

I honestly don't know how such conduct keeps their business still running

• Return Claim MadeYes
Nick'O
Nick'OPerth, WA

Great 1st Auction Purchase experience

Purchased a car via online Auction, process was a breeze! not over complicated like some other sites. Payment process was easy, and the collection of the car was a smooth and fast transaction.
The lady working at the Perth - Jandakot Collection yard was super nice and very polite, she provided outstanding customer service. I look forward to making another purchase in the future. thank you.

Teejay
TeejaySydney Surrounds, NSW

False and misleading advertising

The advertisement used a hard to notice description of ‘ Exterior: consistent with hail.
The photos were of a wet vehicle covered in a watery mist
Physical inspection revealed it was littered with dents over the cabin roof and bonnet. Dents on the side and rear panels were simply not photographed.
A physical inspection is a MUST

Vaughn
VaughnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trying to debit account when account was compromised

My accounts have been compromised and apparently I won a car, they are trying to debit the money even after I told them I did not purchase a vechile, sent through screenshots of my password breach and having just recovering my account!!

All about money off those that misfortuned already!

MOMOS27
MOMOS27Hunter Region, NSW

Vehicle died within one of week

Brought 2013 Ford Ranger, registered it and drove it less than a week. Motor overheated and done a head gasket, full motor replacement required. $18,925 lemon. FROM A MAJOR VENDOR. utterly devo.

Giovanni Musso
Giovanni MussoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars

Particularly unhelpful. Paid and 2 days later still won’t release my items. Via OSKO which is imediate

Dean
DeanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Is grays a scam syndicate

I won a vehicle at auction, paid in full, But have not recieved it. The question I’m asking… are you a scammer

Easy Bidding

The Guys at collection went out of their way to help inspect the car and collect the car.
Great Job!!!!!!!

Kathy
KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Auction wine

Have bought many wines through Grays auction, no complaints at all, very easy to order and quick delivery, excellent prices

Buyers beware of dodgy cars from WA branch

I have bought a car from Grays that has no issues according to their discription, have inspected the car carefully. Directly after taking the car out, I almost had an accident as it stopped in the middle of road. It needed transmission rebuild ( 6K cost).If I knew that it is not drivable I would have at least tow it. They should have drove it & test properly before advertising that it has no issues. I have created consumer protection case against them. I have tried contacting them for return but they refused to return.

Donna  G.
Donna G.asked

What happens if bidding ends and it's not the amount I'm wanting for my car?

Pete
Peteasked

where can I get the graysonline app.,I checked my play store and couldn't find it,thankyou.

GraysOnline
Amanda W.GraysOnlineSend a private message

Hi Pete, just search for Grays eCommerce Marketplace in your play store! If you require any further assistance please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 362 536.

Casey
Casey

Where is all the answers to the crap reviews. Frankly I don't trust you guys now.
Pull your finger out.

dats measked

if the advertised auction ends at 7.30 pm how come it can run 20 mins over and the site still takes bids. this is so wrong. a very disappointed WA buyer.
shame on you Gray's

ken
ken

have not yet experienced this one!,however I have had trouble applying a $20 voucher which they gave me even when I contacted them so may all be cautious in case this happens to them also!.

dats me

shame on you Gray's. i would like an answer to this form some one at Grays

Andrew J.
Andrew J.

It runs like a onsite auction, where it only ends when the bidding ends. Ie they don’t stop a house auction at 2pm sharp, it goes until the bidding is complete and they have the best results for the vendor

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives