• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

house painting

shaun smith 9melbourne]

have already recommended shaun to friends
all rooms inside house painted
shaun was punctual every day [ very important to me]
worked within covid rules [ as in melbourne!!!]
great job.
he likes small lattes no sugar.

fantastic job

so pleased with all the work done by Nick Varga. He was so reliable and informative. best work seen anywhere. Lots of good comments by neighbours family and people passing by Thankyou again Nick

Service(s) UsedConcreters
Anto

AntoBrisbane

Poor workmanship

Had a new roof put on the house. Got a painter from the grey army to do the eaves and sides of the roof. What a messy painter. Got paint allover the walls. Paint coming off in places. Missed sections. Did not finish other areas. Total shambles. Now need to get all the house painted again to fix this clowns errors. 2000 waste of money and time.

Elderly Couple

Elderly CoupleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t Waste Your Time

Got a quote for a railing gave the go ahead and was told it would take a week or two for the materials. After a month was contacted saying that he couldn’t do the job. Now I have wasted 1 month on waiting waiting & waiting For nothing. Don’t waste your time. Go to private companies as they will want the job & guarantee to do it.

Service(s) UsedHandyman
Mark Bee

Mark BeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service experience.

I needed a roof plumbing task completed quickly, as I had been let down by 2 other tradies.
I raised an online enquiry, was called 15 minutes later, to set a time to come and quote. The plumber came out the following day, sent out the quote that night, and completed the job 2 days later.
At each stage the contact was professional and courteous. And the price was spot on.

Service(s) UsedPlumbers
Robyn C.

Robyn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again.

Electrician was extremely rude and I doubt his cognitive state, he should retire.
Plumber was dodgy, had an absolutely ridiculous quote.
2/2 so called professional tradesmen are not good examples for this company.
Never again will I use this service.

Service(s) UsedElectricians and Plumbers
Brendan M.

Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Bother

I called this morning to request some carpentry work to be undertaken, the girl who took the call advised there were two carpenters (brothers) who worked in my area and she would allocate the job to them. I received a call back from that same girl later in the afternoon advising me they were unable to assist with my job! clearly my job was not wanted so I wasted my time assuming they would take the job! perhaps is was just way too small but I wasn't even given a 'theyre very busy at the moment'! the message was loud and clear they just didn't want the job!

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Extremely disappointed - do not recommend organisation

Service(s) UsedBuilders and Carpenters
Nathan R.

Nathan R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Asked for rose removal got stumps that are coming up, This year! as well as multiple weeds.. not cool...recommend- NO

I wanted a simple rose removal, got thick stumps left, that were not removed, and I paid to be removed, but were not and now not a good service.. pay

Service(s) UsedGardeners

Sharon E.

Sharon E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brand new hallway

Thanks to Shaun Smith for his plaster and paint job. Answered all questions. Very pleasant and great job. Would definitely recommend and happy to get back for other jobs in the future.

Shocked

ShockedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Door is wrecked

What the hell has happen to my new door , that had been shaved to much the door rattles in the wind under neath has a big cap , the wind blows right under the door , My husband is furious , as I recommend grey army , I would like either my 200 dollars for the job , or 245 for the door , or I will go to an umbosman, there was a huge hole from a part of a lock that I did no request to be taken of and did not need to be off no interference with the door, we have putted up the gap in the wood,Stevie Wonder could of done a better job,as the days go by , I’ve noticed the top of the door has been knocked and omg it’s hit the outside wood frame and chipped the frame , really were do these people come from are the rejects from past employees !

Marj

MarjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Service with Exceptional Attention to Detail

Robert, Carpenter, has provided outstanding and exceptional professional service, solving complex challenges with ease and enthusiasm. I can recommend Robert with total confidence that his work will be of the highest standard.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job great service

Thanks to Shaun ,I had my house painted quickly ,he did an outstanding job and provide fantastic feed back and ideas . I will definitely call you again Shaun , as I need more painting to be done .
I have posted more jobs that I require and will contact Grey Army again for sure.

LEONIE RYAN

LEONIE RYANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter Perfect

Peter James Murphy did an outstanding job. It turned out to be more difficult than he expected but he stuck to the original quote and we were very happy. Also gave advice on something else that needed attention.

Service(s) UsedElectricians
Robin B.

Robin B.South East Queensland, QLD

The grey army

After using this service I was very impressed with the service, and work provided by this company. I rate this service better than Jim's mowing as I found their services weren't as intricately pricise as the grey army. Well done

Service(s) UsedCleaners, Gardeners and Painters

Mr Fussy

Mr FussyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding painter, 1st class result

oasis1frog

oasis1frogAU

Jack of all trades, good at nothing

Service(s) UsedHandyman and Painters
kgt

kgtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House painting - great result!

One Little Fishy

One Little FishySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lesson learnt!

So bitterly disappointed with The Grey Army with the quality of work supplied by one of their contractors recently. Three walls and a ceiling in the garage, billed 18 hours and left with a mess to clean up.

Please be aware that the Grey Army is essentially a Hiring or booking agency, once you accept the quote they accept no liability. I have learnt my lesson and in future I will bypass such organisations and ensure I engage a tradesman who is qualified with the relevant endorsements and licenses.

• +7
Wendy H.Grey Army

Hi, I have already tried to mediate with franchisee and contractor so I fail to see how you can assist.

Wendy h.Grey Army

We would love the opportunity of our National Management team to investigate this further to understand why you have taken the time to place your experience onto this forum, We look forward to hearing from you

Over 80

Over 80Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from this company a complete scam so over priced nit Working for seniors

Stay away from this company a complete scam so over priced its ridiculous thats if anyone turns up its a franchise company best to call Jims mowing least you know your not being scammed by outrageous trademan that pretend they are there to help seniors its not
Staff at office rude

Wendy h.Grey Army

Can you please call our office and ask to speak with our office manager Donna. We cannot investigate this till we have your full details. She is expecting your call today

missy Y

missy Yasked

Im a bit uncertain about painter. Ive taken for an idiot a couple of times recently, so Im beginning to doubt my competency in organising this job. Its quite a big painting job. The quotes okay, but he I had the quote and the next day revived 2 phone calls and an sms.
How do I know this guy is as competent as he tells me he is

Wendy H.Grey Army

All Grey Army members are inducted with us make sure that your quote is detailed and that you both sign this before he commences. Call our office during business hours and we will be able to answer your questions in more detail. Thank you

JulieC

JulieCasked

I need a handyman to hang paintings on walls. Does Robert Fallace do this work?
His review was good.

BellaFreddie
BellaFreddie

I don't know.

Wendy H.Grey Army

If you call our office 13 11 98 and ask for Robert we can organise this for you Thank You

Jan L

Jan Lasked

I have several smallish jobs i need doing: installing a length of guttering along one part of the roof; installing some flashing between house and porch roof; checking porch support posts for rot, and repairing them; removing, but not replacing another short piece of guttering; also probably installing ? flashing high up on the roof, where there appears to be a leak maybe due to wind damage.
I am on the pension so cost needs to be a consideration, but i also need to maintain my property.
can you help please?
My previous builder is seriously ill and no longer able to help.
I am in South Frankston
Thankyou
Jan Lumley

Wendy h.Grey Army

Please visit our website www.greyarmy.com.au and follow the link to request a quote, or alternatively call 131198 during business hours, we will require your full name, address and contact phone number thank you

Get an answer from our members and Grey Army representatives