3.5

64% · 4727 · 36%

3.7

Nabil Khoury
Nabil KhourySydney, NSW4 posts

Alice McSweeny has managed my property since I have bought it 4 years ago. I am surprised at all the negative comments I have read. I have had no issues at all with Alice or any of her staff. Communication is always prompt and Alice is always available for me to discuss any issues I am concerned about. Thanks to Alice and her team.
Vani
VaniAU4 posts

Do not use this agency

Do not use this agency! They have no ethics and lack any integrity whatsoever. Poor communication and no commitment. I am the landlord and came to leave my feedback. I rarely ever leave a negative feedback but I had to do this to save any other landlord or tenant from going through the trouble we had.
No wonder to see our tenant Corrie B left a negative review here. Everything she wrote is absolutely true.
They have absolutely ruined the relationship between our tenant and us. Then came Allara agents and they did such an amazing job in such short period and they not only won us over but also the tenants too.
Be careful when you choose your agents, they either can make having a rental property a breeze or make it a nightmare.
Çørrïnę B.
Çørrïnę B.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Horrible

I'm going to keep this short & to the point. Tenants. Worst experience. No communication. House rented under minimum housing standards. Breached them twice. Nothing. Went to QCAT & had a court date. Suddenly we had a new real estate. Best thing that happened. All major works have now been completed and we now have a lovely house to call home all whilst paying reduced rent ( compensation for our struggles whilst renting through Griffin National ). Reduced rent effective until 15/05. Couldn't ask for more from our new real estate.
Thomson
ThomsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Alice M and the team have been amazing to work with. Friendly, informative and helpful! THANK YOU Show reply
Sage K
Sage KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t rent if a property is managed by this agent. Horrible experience! SAVE yourself

Tenants and owners beware! You can never realise how unprofessional they are.
garry
garrySouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Clair Parker
Clair ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

The team at Griffin National are amazing, they are super helpful, proactive, and go above and beyond. Highly recommend Alice and her team there if you want someone to look after your property. Show reply
Voiceforthevoiceless
Voiceforthevoiceless

Renters beware !!!!!!!

As you can read with the many many reviews on here that if you’re renting through this real estate, the Co-owner will treat you like garbage. The Co-owner would have to be one of the rudest humans I have ever encountered. Complete lack of people skills and empathy for renters. Is that because you can’t benefit of them financially such as commission? Only they would know the answer. I am not one to normally leave reviews that are negative but the more people know about this particular person, the more beneficial they will be as renters for being treated with respect.
Aaron T
Aaron T

Solid property management

We've worked with Alice McSweeny for a few years now and have been pleased with her hard work, communication, and general speediness. We have, on occasion, been contacted by a handful of her colleagues within the company who haven't been as up-to-speed with matters, but on the whole, we've been pretty happy with the service the organisation as a whole provided up this point.
Nathan
Nathan3 posts

Rude for no reason

The Co-Owner of this real estate is so rude for absolutely no reason. Ask a simple question and get rude responses. And after being declined for a particular property that we had applied for, this real estate took it upon themselves to process our application on another property that we never asked for and quite frankly did not suit us. I would never rent through this real estate or use them to manage my property if I owned one. Absolutely [Content Removed] who owns it.
Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful, honest, hardworking and results

[Name Removed] from Griffin National Real Estate was like a breath of fresh air as an agent. [Name Removed] was fantastic at communication and very honest in her dealings on the sale and purchase of my properties. As a seller and a buyer, I have never had such a professional and personable agent who works so hard in my favour. I highly recommend [Name Removed] and Griffin National Real Estate for the buying and selling of your properties. Show reply
michelle you
michelle you3 posts

Rude from start to finish. Also incompetent

Receptionist was rude so I just said it was a wrong number and hung up. I didn't want to use that shop. First impressions count. unbeknownst to me, my mother also called and even though she too enchanted a rude receptionist she plowed ahead and rented a property from them. The entire experience was horrific. Turns out the receptionist is also a "property manager in training" I think and we were stuck with her a fair bit. She was also incompetent, not accurate on the interpretation of tenancy law.... and lazy. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SHOP
Aaron T.
Aaron T.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

zero customer service

[Name Removed] you have zero customer service. As the senior property manager of Griffin National Real Estate you should be embarrassed. I was someone helping my elderly mother find a property.
jane
janeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitchell
MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Attention to detail

The team at national griffin real estate go above and beyond every time! I have been a tenant of theirs twice now and every time it's 0 issues and nothing but kind words , you are in amazing hands with [Name Removed] and the team

Thanks again!