GYC

3.6

Stephen.

Stephen.

Rather pay more.

Went to GYC Thornleigh to buy a honda trimmer,said to the salesman what I wanted,he got it down and as we walked to the counter he was asking others if they needed help disregarding me.He only had 1 word answers and could not even give me my receipt but told a younger member of staff to deal with it.Never again made the whole experience awful,would rather pay more then ever go there again,Steve.

Store LocationThornleigh
Ms Chris

Ms ChrisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a Honda HRU19M2PKU lawn mower online and couldn’t be happier with the service.
I required further advice upon receiving my mower and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you Mitchell from the Kirrawee store for his useful advise.

Store LocationPeakhurst

Find out how GYC compares to other Hardware Shops

reviewer2232

reviewer2232

Forgot to fully service.

Put my chainsaw in for service after I gave up on repairing it myself.

Needed new fuel lines and a tune.

I stipulated that I had replaced the spark plug and I needed it tuned.

Got it home after repair and it wouldn’t run. It would start but continue to stall.

I was also billed for a new spark plug.

Took it back and they tuned it and refunded the cost of the spark plug. Happy with their rectification but why wasn’t the service request read and acted upon in the first instance?

Mouse

MouseSydney

A good experience

First time I have used these people. They serviced my Honda Water Pressure Machine, Wacker Neuson Compactor and Stihl Blower Vac. These people are helpful, prompt and knowledgeable. A very good experience thanks. I will be back.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product perfect

It’s very light and battery operated and only weighs 3 kg
And very easy to use perfect for around the garden .
First time owning one best thing we did in buying it .

Professional services and advise

Excellent service and helpful advice. Promptly response. Can't ask any more. Keep up, GYC. Will be back again for services.

Dogs are the best.

Dogs are the best.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service.

I came in to the old store a few months ago to purchase a sparkplug for my mower. I bought the old plug with me for reference and I was asked so many irrelevant questions, eventually was given a plug from a different maker and I left as that took 20 mins. 6 months later I went in for another plug as previous wasn't working anymore and after waiting 10 minutes, again, was told they didn't have any and that I couldn't have bought the last plug from them as they never sold that brand. I walked out muttering something about incompetent staff and service in this country died in the 80s.

Good service

Came across Jason at Thornleigh
The guy is a guru. Tool time and knows his stuff. You don't find good service like that anymore
Keep it up GYC

Hardware Shops

Find out how GYC compares to other Hardware Shops

Matt D

Matt Dearlwood

Old fashioned service

Have recently bought a line trimmer and chainsaw from GYC Kirrawee. I can't wrap these guys enough about their service. Take the time to explain everything to you and answer any questions you may have. Will definitely be back.

raymond xerri

raymond xerri

Only interested in selling new mowers

At gyc leppinton they are only interested in selling new garden products and charging extra for repairs if you need any parts you're be ignored because of not much profite will be made ordered a part for my chainsaw and after a week waiting for it I gone to the shop and was told that I have never ordered anything and treated me as a liar
Ray

Redback

RedbackKenthurst

Online Can't Replace This Kind Of Expertise ...