Haier 631L French Door HTD635 Series

HTD635AS, HTD635WISS (Water Dispenser)
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Haier

• Internal Layout
Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only lasts for 3 years.

Had this fridge less than three years. Have had two technicians have a look at it and both have said it's not economical to repair it. Contacted Haier and was told they aren't responsible for cleaning up other technicians mess and I would have to pay for another service fee for them to see if it's repairable. If it's not repairable they said they would offer a discount on a new one. I am aware the warranty is only two years but you would expect more than three years out of appliance at that cost.

The door inserts also cracked within the first year and the stainless steel is not so stainless.

Purchased in October 2016.

Tianli
Tianliperth

Good

I boutht it with my partner and I love my fridge. It is of great price. Heaps of room in both the fridge and freezer. Amazing ice tray. my friends love the wine bottle holder and the metal hinges the shelves sit on. So many compartments for storage. It save energy.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
jan
janGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great Fridge

Love how quiet and roomy it is... big deli draw with temp. Control.. 2 good size vegi/fruit draws roomy shelves..deep door shelves... deep draw freezer and shallower one above... built 8n flip ice tray.. moveable insert for separating your frozen meat from vegies.. Fantastic big wide light that lights up whole fridge..

Date PurchasedApr 2018
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Haier 631L French Door HTD635 Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Amy O
Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy.

I love my fridge. Great price. Heaps of room in both the fridge and freezer. Amazing ice tray. I love my wine bottle holder and the metal hinges the shelves sit on. So many compartments for storage.
Only problem is that I have had to tighten the handles a couple of times.
Apart from that I would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Put your money somewhere else!

This is a cheap and nasty Fridge Freezer!! The design is terrible. We bought online without seeing but are so disappointed. We have had to replace the door seal 3 times and things just seem to crack and break very easily!! We've only had it a short while but I am replacing it!! It's terrible!!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
ace
acePerth, WA

Very poor quality

Stay well away came with wrong handles (too long), Crack in tray, dirt/oil in the water holder in the back and the door flapper in the middle would not fold. I was not expecting much but this is just very poor quality. It even makes a loud noise when something inside turns on. Appliances Online were very good this review is not a reflection on them as they had a new fridge from another company delivered within 48hrs.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jackie
JackieAdelaide

Disappointed

I loved the look of this (I purchased on a lay-by site) but was very disappointed at how big it was but how little room there actually is. My much smaller fridge held so much more and I really dislike the freezer where everything is on top of each other. The glass shelves are horrible to clean as stuff goes underneath so you have to take everything out and then the shelf.
The water dispenser doesn't hold much cold water and the doors have to be manually pushed closed - rather than them self closing which my last fridge did. If you forget to push them you of course hear the beeping sound that the door is still open! Temperature seems to be ok and it is fairly quiet.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Susie Q
Susie QNoraville

Great choice of fridge

This fridge Haier was purchased in May for a kitchen renovation. The fridge was purchased from online appliances the story is great from the beginning, bought the fridge it was delivered the next day and the service included taking old appliances away and has a good warranty period. My Haier fridge is the best fridge I've owned the temperature display on the front lets me know that everything is being kept at the right temp. This fridge runs very quietly and having the fridge part on top it's exceptionally easy to clean. Plenty of room inside for a lot of stuff it is the first freezer drawer fridge we've had and is working out very well have not even plugged in spare freezer since we purchased our new fridge.

Susan Wootton

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Isabelle
IsabelleGold coast

Good looking appliance

We upgraded to this fridge because we had a baby on the way and we needed extra space. To be honest I am not such a fan of French doors. Our previous fridge was a standard top freezer, bottom fridge and although it was smaller it seemed to have as much space inside as our new bigger one. It is also a bit annoying to have to push all the way for the door(s) to close, but it could be unrelated to the brand and more with the fact that this is a french door fridge.
Plus side, it looks fancy and it's practical to be able to get some cool(ish) water from the spout on the door, it's easy enough to clean. It is not noisy. We haven't had any issues so far but it is still fairly new.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Kat H
Kat H

Perfect fridge

Quiet fridge great size for a house of 4, only downside is that the ice tray that comes with the fridge isnt very practical, takes up too much freezer space and is difficult to get the ice out of it anyhow so i just removed it. Temperature-wise its had no issues for the past 4 months or so ive had it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

Great value for money as far as budget priced fridges go.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Perfect fridge

This is an awesome fridge to fit in small spaces. It looks great from the outside , especially with its digital thermostat display. It's quiet and easy to clean. Don't be fooled by it's small interior look. It fits heaps. I cook a lot and the storage space is amazing!