Haier HWF75AW2

Haier HWF75AW2

MPN: HWF75AW2

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaking during wash

Leaking after 3rd wash. The driver came back for a check and confirm it’s door seal problem but Appliancesonline refuse to refund instead offer store credit only. Big disappointment as everyone saying they have good customer service. Even after wash always have foaming left around the door.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2021 at Appliances Online for $609.00.

Sue

SueMurray Region, NSW

Great washing machine

Purchased in February 2021 at Bing Lee Online store for $499.00.

Amazing!

I love this machine! recently just purchased as my Simpson top loader died, first time with a front loader and works amazing. My clothes come out cleaner and almost dry with how fast it spins. Only negative is it doesn't beep when its finished but that doesn't bother me! :)

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $540.00.

Janet

Janet

6 days washer went leaking

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $495.00.

Adam P.

Adam P.Murray Mallee, SA

Terrible machine, not worth it.

Terrible machine. Can barely wash one shirt at a time. Can't wash two. The worst washing machine I have ever used. Constantly stops with 13 minutes left. Would not recommend to an enemy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $565.00.

Keena

KeenaCraigieburn

Its ok not so bad not so great

Its working fine.sometime just the poweder we add gwt used only half and other half get wet and stuck so every time we have to clean it. So its good and bad

Purchased in May 2016 at Gudguys for $400.00.

Chezz

Chezz

Great machine can’t live without it

Awesome machine , very quiet and spins untill. the clothes are nearly dry
Great cycle times
Delicates are washed with care and gently
Has so many settings so u can pick and choose whatever you like , the quick wash isn’t for really dirty clothes more for lightly dirty

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $789.00.

Kat

Kat

Would recommend

Easy to use, good selection of wash programs, little noisy at first but when levelled it improved, washes well compared to my old expensive washer and dryer. I used the delivery service which they remove the transit bolts. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $525.00.

ebony w.

ebony w.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

I had to put this washing machine together when I picked it up from the warehouse. It must be tipped upside down to put a base on. You must also take off the back panel to remove transportation bolts. The worst experience ever on purchasing a brand new long term home appliance. Why did I buy this brand is what I’m asking myself. I feel very disappointed in the product & I don’t even want to use it now. I tried giving no stars but it won’t allow

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $525.00.

VinT

VinT

Great value for money that does its job and does it well

I wash various range of stuff: bed sheet, towels, general cleaning etc.
This washing machine was definately great value for money and the preset options available are just set perfectly. eg quick wash is 15mins, general wash is roughly 55mins.

Everythings comes out clean like you would expect as well. Honestly, I was a bit worried when i bought it because it was on sale and cheap BUT i'm really glad i bought it. Sometimes all you need is a machine without all the bells and whistles and you just need it to do its job well. This machine definatley hits that mark for the price.

Strongly recommend

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $395.00.

Treighvahn Paea

Treighvahn PaeaSydney, NSW

Amazing washing machine!

My old washing machine had broken down and I wasn't keen on buying a pricey washing machine but a lot of people requested to get a Haier washing machine, so I did! and I love it! The price makes it all worth it. The outcome of clean clothes come out smelling so good and makes no noise!

Sunny

SunnyNorth Queensland, QLD

Best washing machine ever !!!

I bought it 6 months ago so far no problems at all. It does do good job. I found out that my boy’s dirty socks, washes so well than my old LG one. So happy with a quality and price.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $455.00.

dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

good on price

Good brand, very good quality at affordable price. For me, it is cheap enough compare to other brands, very functions, easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Love it.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $445.00.

Ann B.

Ann B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Washes clothes perfect very happy with this brand

I wash everything in this washing machine controls are very easy to use
Put the machine on delicates cycle no tangles when washing bras and underwear cycle times are good enough to to wash clothes

Purchased in January 2020 at Betta Home Living for $899.00.

Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Best Washing Machine

This machine is awsome so many different cycles such as cotton, linen, towels(wool), delicate, hard wash, soak and only on me tap hose because for which cycle you put it on it will automatically change the water temp to suit the wash it's been a good send in this house I love it. I got this product through direct appliance rentals cheap easy fortnightly payments out of centrelink no fuss no fee it's great way to shop

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

Murray

Murray

Great value for money

This machine is very quiet and does a great washing job. Small dimensions compared to other brands and a very good price. It is very easy to use and I have never even looked at the manual

Purchased in March 2020.

Ken Singh

Ken Singh

I'm very happy with my purchase

Good product for washing all most all types of clothes. I'm very satisfies with the use of this washing machine. It has very good features and is very user friendly.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $455.00.

MARGIE WILL

MARGIE WILLSouthwest, VIC

better than my top laoder

I put all my clothing in the machine and if it is delicate I use a wash bag.
The features suit all my needs. It performs perfectl in all settings.
I have no problems about how the machine handles my clothes from really dirty to delicate things.
I have only used a couple of cycles for my needs and they all do a great job.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

Sparxy

SparxyMid North Coast, NSW

The price is unbeatable !

I put everything in my new Haier front loader. It’s efficient, quiet and it’s easy to use. It has more cycles than any other machine I’ve owned and does a fantastic job.
I love this brand. I loved it so much I went and bought a haier dryer to match

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Tracey R

Tracey RMelbourne

Fabulous!

Had to replace my Fisher & Paykel top loader I had for 7 years. First time having a front loader, my clothes have never looked cleaner and I love the delay setting. Very easy to use. I would definitely recommend. It was recommended to me by some friends who also bought a Haier front loader.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $525.00.