• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Incentivised Review Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Room Type
    • Large Bedroom (3)
    • Living/Dining Area (2)
    • Whole House (1)

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Do Not Buy Haier

I bought one of the 2.6kw Haier aircon units for my property.
Straight away I could tell the unit was not performing as other units have i have purchased before.
The fan and cooling was terrible.
I complained to Haier and one of their 3rd party warranty companies came out to test.
Apparently meets all the standards on the inferior Haier air con unit
Well let me tell you the standard of a Haier or should I say fisher and paykel air con unit is inferior to its competitors.
The after sales is zero, the warranty means nothing and the product is garbage.
Stay away from these scamming crooks

Purchased in October 2019 at Local Electrical & Solar Services for $2,000.00.

Neh al

Neh alPerth, WA

Not good, doesnt even cool one small living roon

This is air conditioner was bought for my new apartment in Perth..the builder probably choose the most economical one as the air doesnt have any wings which can go left and right...it is just waste of money...dont recommend this at all...

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $799.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Room Type Living/Dining Area

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haier 5.3 kWh Reverse Cycle

Installed my new Haier 5.3 kwh Reverse Cycle 3 months ago & value for money is excellent, it's quiet, heats & cools effectively with easy remote control.
The install was easily done using our local AC installer and with 5 years Parts and Labour warranty, well it gets 5 stars. Good to know Haier Australia can provide national support if needed.

Purchased in April 2019 for $850.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
John.

John.Hobart, Tasmania

Not up to expectations.

Heating is confined to one room while the remainder is cool, particularly noticeable down draught in the kitchen and nothing in the lounge where there is some condensation early morning. The circulation appears to be moving in the wrong direction. The fan is noisy and the unit vibrates on roof. Much work was done at installation 2 months ago to our then satisfaction. No complaints about service as they were promptly attended.

Purchased in August 2019 at HEG Hobart, Tasmania.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Whole House

Seenam manchanda

Seenam manchandaSydney, NSW

Good product...

Good product I am using this model from last 2 years. its cooling very effective and electricity consumption is very less. i am fully satisfied with this product performance and also with features.

Nightingale

Nightingale

Haier Heat and Cool

Had some warranty issues, Haier fixed the problem and works well, heating takes a bit to get going but the airconditioning works really well. Very Happy with my purchase. Would purchase again.

Purchased in October 2018 for $850.00.

Marc P

Marc PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible unit, terrible service. Nothing good about it

Terrible unit, yellows very easily, crappy glued on parts, after sales service even worse. I will never buy haeir again. Hard to install, had a warranty issue which haeir agrees was their issue. They gave me a new unit and made me pay for the reinstallation of THEIR faulty unit! Unbelievable.

Purchased in December 2018 for $900.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

Noisy, evaporator runs constantly

This air conditioner was working reasonably well for about 3 or 4 months. Then it started making a strange noise. I listened closely to it and could hear running water. I could see a part inside spinning. I looked up the parts manual and discovered it was the evaporation unit.

It constantly buzzes now, even after I switch it off.

This is a nuisance.

Not good enough.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jordan P Septimus

Jordan P SeptimusSANDALWOOD

Usefull product.

great product- very effective. dust gathers on the filter and makes a big difference to air quality which u can feel. lasts for between 15 days to a month and then it has to be discarded.Works well. Noticeably cleaner smelling air. Keeps filter clean for much longer too. Anything that adds to your air purification be it standalone purifier or this, it’s good for you in longer run as you are breathing purer air for longer reducing exposure to carcinogens.

Webster

WebsterTOOYAL

This is a special air conditioning system for heating and cooling.

This is a special air-conditioning system for heating and cooling. I trust him very much for this.
I can't hear any noise at night when I sleep, so I can sleep more comfortably.
The installation process was completed in less than an hour, and it was very simple.
I haven't found anything easier to operate than this air conditioner, and the remote control receives a particularly powerful signal.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Jazzz

JazzzToowoomba

Very happy

I am very happy with this air conditioner. The unit is very quiet compare to our old air con. The remote is very compact and it's easy to use even for kids. The unit is very powerful. The Haier air condition heats up the lounge room to +25 C in 3-4 minutes. The cooling performance is great as well. The installation process took about 2 hours, it was done by professionals.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Kami

Kamisydney

Great product makes the whole house cooler

The unit is extremely a good buy, its very quiet, energy efficient, and makes the whole house cool in very quick time. The installation process was quick, it was done professionally and was done in a few hours and its a must have if you want an affordable air conditioning system that wont break the bank. It is also extremely easy to operate and change the settings with the remote.

Ron

Ron

Excellent Product with excellent features. This product is amazing and value for money product. It has all good features which I found on more expansive products than this. It was easy to install and comes with 5 years parts and labour warranty. This product doesn’t make any noise and works perfectly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jvm

JvmSydney, NSW

Sadly disappointing

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sue

Sue

Cool Christmas

We are very happy with the purchase and installation of our new Haier split system air conditioner unit. We had it installed in November in our cabin to replace the old unit that had broken down. Christmas days was very humid and it was wonderful to be able to turn it on and make the room comfortable for preparing our Christmas feast for family who were visiting. Would highly recommend the product to family and friends

Ezy

EzyWA, 6164

Very reasonable price works well

Got 2 Haier T Series installed in my house 3months ago. I have been very satisfied with them so far. They have coped well with Perth's heat and I was also satisfied by their heating during the Septer month. These Haier units were the cheapest Split reverse Aircons available & they seem to work well so far.