Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best sleep ever!

I originally had an expensive 100% latex mattress for many years and was very happy with it. But one day I found that I was waking up with hip or back pain almost everyday. So we decided to update our mattress and after a lot of research and testing lots of beds I bought a well known Australian brand especially for bad backs. Well I know it can take a few weeks to get use to a new mattress, but even so I couldn't even stand to sleep on the new mattress, my whole body ached and I woke up every time I turned over. What could I do?...The mattress was expensive and I could not return it. I decided to purchase a 100% latex mattress topper to see if that would help. It did help a little, but I still woke up aching and longing for a good nights rest. So in desperatation, after even more research I saw some fantastic reviews about Halcyon Dreams 100% Australian wool underlay. I remember how well my baby daughter use to sleep on a wool underlay and I thought, just maybe it could work. Well, I am thrilled to say that from the first night it was heaven, it was the best nights sleep I'd had in years, it transformed our bed. I no longer wake up in pain. It is so comfortable and does not make the bed hot. I'm just so happy that I had to share my experience, to hopefully help others struggling with sleep and pain issues.
I'm also very happy that it is made in Australia, helping our own Aussie farmers and helping an Australian company and knowing I don't have to worry about the risk of sleeping on dangerous unknown added chemicals which is a risk with some foreign made products.
So thank you so much Halcyon Dreams, I wish your company every success in the future.
Kelly

Purchased in January 2019 at Halcyon Dreams for $259.00.

So Comfortable!

My new Halcyon Dreams premium woollen underlay is a delight to have.
After purchasing a new mattress, which was a little on the firm side, I did quite a bit of research on woollen underlays and was very pleased to find a product of excellent quality at half the price of those offered in department stores. My new underlay is extremely comfortable, the 50cm wide skirt ensures a good fit, the customer service was great and the delivery time extremely swift, even though I live in WA.
I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017