Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

Nightingale

Nightingale

Woollen Underlay Australian Made Quality

Luxurious, sumptuous and of superior supreme quality the delux Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlay is Australian Made pure quality. Reversable takes this product to another dimension for Summer use. I bet there is no other like it Worldwide! I am so impressed with this quality product and the service. Extremely happy with our two Woollen Underlays Thank You Halcyon Dreams!

Purchased in April 2020 at Halcyon Dreams.

Kel

KelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!

Purchased in January 2019 at Halcyon Dreams for A$259.00.

Eve A

Eve APerth WA

So Comfortable!

My new Halcyon Dreams premium woollen underlay is a delight to have.
After purchasing a new mattress, which was a little on the firm side, I did quite a bit of research on woollen underlays and was very pleased to find a product of excellent quality at half the price of those offered in department stores. My new underlay is extremely comfortable, the 50cm wide skirt ensures a good fit, the customer service was great and the delivery time extremely swift, even though I live in WA.
I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mattress Toppers

Find out how Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays compares to other Mattress Toppers