Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Luke J.
Luke J.

Top notch product

I got the 4 seasons Super king doona was worth every cent, I got it for my swag and when I go camping it’s pretty hard to get outa bed!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $280.00.

Julie B
Julie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money

I bought this to soften a firm mattress for my elderly mother because of the recommendations. It made no difference to the feel of the mattress. I even tried it myself and found little improvement to the feel of the mattress. A very expensive failure.

Purchased for $250.00.

Nightingale
Nightingale

Woollen Underlay Australian Made Quality

Luxurious, sumptuous and of superior supreme quality the delux Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlay is Australian Made pure quality. Reversable takes this product to another dimension for Summer use. I bet there is no other like it Worldwide! I am so impressed with this quality product and the service. Extremely happy with our two Woollen Underlays Thank You Halcyon Dreams!

Purchased in April 2020 at Halcyon Dreams.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Halcyon Dreams Woollen Underlays compares to other Mattress Toppers

Kel
KelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!

Purchased in January 2019 at Halcyon Dreams for $259.00.

Eve A
Eve APerth WA

So Comfortable!

My new Halcyon Dreams premium woollen underlay is a delight to have.
After purchasing a new mattress, which was a little on the firm side, I did quite a bit of research on woollen underlays and was very pleased to find a product of excellent quality at half the price of those offered in department stores. My new underlay is extremely comfortable, the 50cm wide skirt ensures a good fit, the customer service was great and the delivery time extremely swift, even though I live in WA.
I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSept 2017