Half Price Shutters

Half Price Shutters

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Half Price Enterprises

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW

Incompetent employees.

Fulvia
FulviaSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

I put my order on the 4 th January the website said 10 to 15 work days today 14th February still waiting and haven't heard back for an update.
Definitely last time I deal with this company

EXCELLENT

I ordered a plantation shutter for my kitchen window, which was installed yesterday. When I came home from work, I was delighted, very happy with the service and finished job. Would definitely use Half Price Shutters again, thank you.

alan c
alan c

terrible service

weve had this roller shutter installed nearly 12 months now it works but looks terrible we complained that it was still letting light in the installer came back and just shoved expander foam in the sides of it its everywhere and looks dreadful rang them again and they said we would be the first customer after christmass to see its now november and emails and calls later nothing still

LindyB
LindyBSydney, NSW

Great Company

From the time we ordered our shutters at their showroom the staff were very friendly and helpful. They organized a free quote and were out within a day or two with a quote.
We had our shutter doors fitted last week and are very happy with them. The installer gave us some good advice as we were a bit unsure about a few things.
We can fully recommend this Company.

AmandaB
AmandaBSydney, NSW

Slow. All promise no action.

Half Price Enterprises
Matt R.Half Price EnterprisesSend a private message

Hi Amanda, I apologise for the experience you had, Can you please send your contact details to jwallis@halfprice.com.au so I can apologise and discuss your situation further.

Kind Regards
Johnathan

outbackkid
outbackkidCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Half Price shutters Canberra

Just had 2 electric roller shutters installed by Half price shutters. They were excellent the installers done a good job and was easy to get along with likewise were the electricians. Girls in the office good to get along with also so was mark when he came to give a quote From my dealings with half-price shutter, I would recommend them.

Marina Barry
Marina BarryPerth, WA

Half Price Shutters - Good operators from start to finish.

What a great experience from dealing with Marco, who was punctual and very informative when providing a quote for a roller shutter, to the installation being a well-orgainised and precise exercise literally to the minute! As the installer had completed his work on the roller shutter installation, so the electrician arrived to connect the electrical component. Very pleased with this company's ethics and operation.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Worst Quality Service & Dishonesty

Claudia
Claudia Western Australia

Customer service sucks big time

Highly disappointed with this service. Got 5 shutters installed only 3 months ago, and one broke in the morning, as I attempt to open them. Called them and the lady already stated that was our mistake, without having anyone to come and see it. I’m now stuck inside, no being able to walk in the patio for 3 weeks!! As they don’t have anyone available earlier! Look somewhere else for shutters! Customer service sucks big time.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Already have their shutters on the front half of house. Quote for 6 more windows. Mentioned the original shutters have faded and are now a different colour to frame: answer if that happens it would be in the first 2 years, we now have a different manufacturer. It happened later than that. Original warranty 5 years now it is 3 years, I think that speaks for itself!

Freeth
FreethPerth, WA

Should have installed these sooner

We had outdoor window shutters installed end of last year. From start to finish we found the service excellent. Product excellent too. Our quality of life is so much better!

Jenny
JennyCanberra 2600, ACT

Barely able to open or close windows!

Expected the individual who measured and designed the shutters would have the expertise to identify it would be near impossible to open or close my side swing opening casement windows with the shutters in place. Was promised many times over approx a twelve month period the matter would be taken to management and my complaint responded to. I am still waiting.

Matthew James
Matthew JamesSydney, NSW

Love my new shutters!

I absolutely love my new shutters. They were delivered within the time frame quoted, girls on the phone were extremely helpful and the installers arrived on time! Friends and family have all commented on how much they have transformed my home.

Very Bad Service

Only half a job done and no want to finish job or answer any requests
O out of 10 ,bad service no follow up job not finished ,had to cancel balance
And go to opposition to finish job