Half Price Shutters WA

Half Price Shutters WA

Great Product at a Great Price

Our shutter was installed very quickly and the area was left clean and tidy. The shutter operation is smooth and quiet. A quality product at a great price, so couldn't have asked for more.

Store LocationMalaga
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Installers and electrician fantastic.

It was all pretty smooth sailing from start to finish. I must comment on the installer and electrician though. They were fantastic. The day was drawn out as the electrician were a lot later than expected. Although I didn't hear anything for hours, once they arrived, they apologised and were super friendly and informative. I would highly recommend Half Price Shutters and am considering outdoor blinds so will definitely get a quote.

Love our shutters

Thank You Half Price Shutters for wonderful fast efficient service.. The value added to our home and peace of mind when we leave is an added bonus. We must also mention Gabby and Kane who are an asset to your company, We have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone looking to purchase shutters. kind regards Ann & Roger

Store LocationMalaga
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great shutters very happy thank you

Great process fast easy friendly, well priced everything was easy from
Negotiation all the way to
The friendly installation highly recommend half priced shutters
Work well and quality product remote is a great feature! Thank you

Great Shutters

Contacted Half Price Shutters for a quote and they visited our home. Service was excellent. Salesman was very professional and helpful. Blinds were installed in a very professional way and time, electricians arrived and connected them. Blinds are very easy to operate and quiet.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and service.

The product is very good we are really happy with our shutter. We were also very pleased that this company did not undertake all the crap sales garbage like calling their boss multiple times to get a better price. The first price they offered was the final and their install and payment etc was all hassle free.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived On Time, Did A Great Job!

Kane arrived at 8am said he would take about two hours to fit 6 roller shutters on his own. Then explained towards the end of the installation the electricians would be here soon and they would take about two hours. I was quoted a time frame of 4-5 hours when I paid the deposit. The reason I paid the deposit, because Greg the salesman who came round to quote said he only needed ten minutes of mu time. After measuring the windows said, 'if you have somewhere to sit I can give you a quote now. This was 30 minutes after the first quote I got where they lied about the opposition using thinner cheaper slats. The first company to quote took 5 days to get back to me. They were $1100 dearer! After dealing with Greg, I cancelled the third quote of the day, and paid the $1000 deposit the following morning. Most other companies told me they would need 1 to 1.5 hours of my time for the sales talk. I hung up on one company! The electricians Joel and Brian from BRW Electrical services were polite and informative about how to wire up the shutters and where I wanted the switches. They cleaned up, thanked me and left. Brian did tell me the relay switches on my master power board were not working and showed how they were failing. I got them to come back this morning to replace them and check the rest of the house wiring. I would recommend Half Price Shutters and BRW Electrical Services to anyone!!!

GREAT QUALITY & PRICE!

I had 2 quotes for a window shutter & Half Price Shutters won me with their no-fuss quoting & prompt installation. Also, their price was $576 cheaper than their competitor. Overall, I am delighted & have referred a friend to Half Price Shutters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price + prompt and friendly service = Happy customer.

I had Half Price Shutters install a shutter on my son's bedroom window. They answered my initial query promptly, gave a great quote and installed within the time frame. They constantly kept me up to date with what was happening and when, installed professionally and followed up with a courtesy call a few days later.

Exceptional Service from Half Price Shutters

We had Half Price Shutters install 9 Roller Shutters recently and the installation and service provided by the company was first class. The installer and electricians were very professional and carried out the task quickly and efficiently and to a very high standard. A minor issue with one of the remote settings was fixed in no time by the very friendly service operator. We have no hesitation in recommending Half Price Shutters to others. Kim and Jan

Great product and service

I engaged Half Price Shutters to install 15 shutters in my son's new home last year after getting several quotes from various companies. The end result was great insulation and security as well as being aesthetically pleasing. So much so, that I engaged Half Price Shutters again to install 8 shutters on my own home last week. Again the process and customer service was excellent and the price very competitive. I have now contracted with this company to put roller shutters on 2 of my residential investment properties. Highly recommend this company if you are thinking of installing roller shutters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wouldn’t go with anyone else

We purchased roller shutters in our previous home and were so impressed with every aspect of Half Price Shutters we decided to go through them again. They make the process so easy and stress free. From calling to get a quote, to having the quote done, the price, to the time it takes to have installed, to the installer and the reception staff and to the after sales service, they are a company who obviously takes pride in every aspect of their business. We are again, thrilled with our roller shutter and the service we received. What a fantastic experience that was totally stress free. Thank you to all involved. I was offered a chance to go into a draw to win a voucher to write a review however I told the receptionist that I was going to write this review regardless as I think they deserve to be recognised.

Review for Half Price Shutters

Had Half Price Shutters installed yesterday and were very happy with the work, and the installer Franco was amazing and so helpful.
The electricians were also very efficient and the whole process was completed without drama.

This was also the case the case when they installed shutters on the other side of our house.
We wanted to stay with them as their initial work and support was outstanding.

Price wise they were also more competitive than other similar brands but we felt the quality of the shutter equipment was better than the others.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

From the phone call to book the appointment to the day the shutters were installed, we were given great service. Very happy and would deal with Half price shutters again.

Excellent service from beginning to end

We purchased 7 Roller Shutters recently and the whole process has been excellent. The sales rep Marco was a pleasure to deal with, as was Franco the installer and the Electricians. The site was very easy to navigate and I received a quick response, as against the competition who didn't respond for 4 weeks.
The follow up call by the lady from the office was also a pleasure.
The shutters look neat and tidy and work well using the remotes.
Just one criticism, why do we have to go through the sales process of quoting ridiculous figures before ending up with a reasonable price? There's no need for it, it's a sales technique that should have been done away with many years ago. Having said that, I would highly recommend Half Price Shutters to anyone thinking of having them installed.
Pete
Waikiki

Perfect

It has only been installed 4 Days and so far it has served its purpose keeping out the hot weather, we are very pleased. Good service.

Excellent shutters and customer service

We had Half Price Shutters install shutters on all front windows of our house 8 years ago and the shutters have been an excellent investment in terms of price, quality, security, sound and temperature control. With the Perth summer heat we decided to have shutters installed on windows at the back of our home to better manage temperature and light concerns. Once again Half Price Shutters provided excellent quality shutters at a great price. They installed them last week and we were delighted with the shutters and wireless controllers. I think they may be a family business as the customer service and courtesy of all staff we dealt with was exceptional. Highly recommend this company!

Great team, great service

We have used Half Price Roller shutters for all of the shutters across our entire house. We built and and had roller shutters installed before we had kids so these guys have had to come out another two times to add shutters on our children's bedroom windows. We would not go with anyone else.
Their prices are unbeatable. They offer friendly, reliable and efficient service. We have had our shutters for over 3 years and we love them !
We would recommend them to anyone !

Efficient Service

Half price Shutters were punctual, professional and efficient. We are very happy with the process and the finished product. Would use this company again.

Shameful TACTICS. Long read but worth it!

My experience with half price shutters has been nothing but shameful. We regrettably purchased roller shutters for the whole house, nearly costing us $10k. It didn't take long for shutters to start malfunctioning, nearly 5 months, actually. Three or four of them started making loud crackling/clanking noises, one refused to open, the other kept making loud vibration noises, while another kept jamming. I spoke to the wife owner (family owned?), who sounded bored and bothered I called. The technician found many faults with the shutters, and again, I had to make a follow back call with the ever unprofessional female. When the tech came finally in, he fixed the two shutters, changed out the slat curtains, BUT nothing much changed. The problem remains. Turns out, the machine their manufacturer, CROCI use is very outdated, something she agreed with, but apparently the batch I received was after they changed the machine in question. How convenient. Apparently, they have been receiving many complaints about these slats from other customers. So consider that before you buy. Also that once they put them together in their warehouses, its basically up in the air whether they can effectively work, as they do not test them out their roller shutters in their warehouse!

They never got back to me about my issues, and two weeks later, when I followed up, she HUNGS up on me with gusto. I wouldn’t be surprised if her enthusiasm didn’t break the phone. Then, she had the gall to act as if spending nearly 10k is nothing major. Well I’m sorry dear, as a mother of three, it is definitely A LOT! All she did was speak over me, disregarded what the tech told me, that apparently he wrote a different report, contradicting what I was told. The manager, her husband wasn’t much help, he just nitpicked what I said, but at least had the decency not to hang up on me. So there was at least that.

The problem remains. Both of the slat curtains that were changed are WORSE. WHY did your tech take a video of the roller shutters if there is no problem? I had one shutter from Nu Style Shutters installed 5 years ago, and it runs and sounds as smooth as the day it was installed. Theres a specific shutter that has a slat that sticks out and wont successfully close, YET there is definitely no problem according to the business owners. The business has WARRANTY with their manufacturer CROCI, and all they need to do is change it, and the manufacturer will send them a non faulty product. BUT they would rather ignore and talk down to me when I’m still under warranty. With all the problems I had with these shutters, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just got a reject slat profile from storage, and thats why I’m having these issues.

My recommendation for new customers is to stay right clear of them. This company’s after sales service is pathetic. All they value is money, which when they receive, will provide you with the cheapest low grade shutters around. One would think that spending over 10K on their products would warrant better service. Definitely not! Well done Half Price, I will NOT be recommending you to anyone because clearly you don't give a stuff about your customers once the sale has gone through! No worries though, because I also will exercise my right as a consumer. I have called out many other roller shutter businesses and they agree with me. I plan to go to consumer protection, you are breaching Australian Consumer Laws and if it needs be, I will take the matter to small claims court, or today tonight until it gets fixed.

Thank you for your review. Its unfortunate that the review was such a dishonest one. We have never attempted to shy away from our responsibilities regarding the warranty on your shutters. On the 9/1/19 we attended your property to replace 2 x curtain (under warranty) which we agreed were not operating correctly. At this time you asked the serviceman to also look at all the other shutters and it was reported they were all operating properly. At this time you signed a form stating that the work was done to your complete satisfaction (we have a copy). On the 21/1/19 you called and spoke to Melissa and advised her you did not agree with the report. You were then transferred to myself as Melissa felt she could not continue the conversation as she was being abused, spoken over and not able to get a word in. I then attempted to have a conversation with you to discuss your concerns but also was not able to get a word in and constantly spoken over. There was never a mention of not covering you under warranty just an attempt to find out more about your problem as our report from the serviceman didn't match up. After several attempts to try and get a word in I then clearly stated that it would be best if you call me back when you are willing to have a conversation where you will allow me to actually speak. I gave you my name and contact number. I am aware that you have had atleast 2 other roller shutters companies out who BOTH called me directly after seeing you to advise me that they believe there is no Issue with the shutters in question. As mentioned on the phone I am still happy to take your call when you are willing to have a civil conversation so I can address your concerns Regards, ShaneReally, Shane. Your response is as dishonest as your fake reviews. I was NEVER abusive, and the only signed about your completing the job, not about the remaining 3 shutters to the side of the house, which concerns I raised. The tech TOOK VIDEOS, and said, your WIFE WILL GET BACK TO ME!!! Plus, you and your wife did NOTHING but GASLIGHT ME, and the way she spoke to me and hung the phone up was VERY ABUSIVE when I barely uttered a FEW WORDS. And, Please PLEASE, NAME me the two roller shutter companies who called you directly? Because I never provided you with any NAMES or certainly any NUMBER. You DIDNT even provide me a NUMBER to call you back on. Instead, I will forward them towards CONSUMER PROTECTION and SMALL CLAIM COURTS for them to deal with. Lastly PEOPLE, please also understand that most of these 5 star positive reviews are written by the people that either work for the company or are family and friends. A simple google search, and I can see at least 5 names of people that work there on here. I'M MORE THAN HAPPY IN PROVIDING SOME EVIDENCE. They even keep reusing the same names. Also notice how these “legitimate" posters have one only review and when they have 2+ other reviews, they are all written in the same month, within a small timeframe to the other reviews, and most of the time, another post is conveniently a coffee machine. LOL At least three accounts I’ve checked, had the same two reviews, half price shutters and a DeLonghi Coffee machine. Another two example, has the two same names, make posts on the same day with two different accounts. NOT ONCE, TWICE. And they’re all 5 stars. LOL. If you're going to go to all the length, to fake them, then at least make them look legit. Jesus. Shameful tactics. Time for some editing?. If I new you were this dishonest, I should have looked a little closer through them.Half Price Shutters has never and will never falsify any reviews posted to this site. We are prepared to underwrite the fact that all reviews available on the site are genuine and unsolicited by Half Price Shutters. Additionally, at no time was any telephone call of yours terminated by Half Price Shutters or any of its staff by hanging up on you. Half Price Shutters has never tried to avoid any of its obligations arising from warranties given to its customers. You should be aware of that fact because Half Price Shutters attended to the warranty issues raised by you. The complication arose because the report we received from our technician did not correlate with the information provided by you beforehand. When you subsequently called Half Price Shutters, we than attempted to clarify what your complaint was about and to determine how it could be resolved. That discussion was, however, repeatedly interrupted by you thereby preventing any meaningful discourse from taking place. When this was pointed out to you, your response was that this was because you are an emotional person. Although we repeat that the allegations made by you in your post are completely unfounded, Half Price Shutters, a company which has been trading successfully for more than 20 years with thousands of satisfied customers, is still prepared to respond to any civil request from you to try and resolve any remaining issues you believe you may have. Finally, the identity of the two roller shutter companies referred to in your post will be revealed should you elect, as appears to be threatened in your post, to take the matter further.