Half Price Shutters WA

• Incentivised Review Yes (46%) · No (54%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (33)

Reliable and Quality Shutters

Aloha Surfhouse needed shutters to improve air circulation and the final product is perfect. Great installation and post-sales service. Remote shutter control is very useful (single and multiple shutter synchronised control capability).

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great Service

I had a window shutter installed a number of years and as I over rolled the shutter it neither rolled up or down. The customer service as well as the trades person who fixed the shutter were both friendly and very professional. Highly recommend

Di Russo

Di RussoPerth, WA

Wonderful service great product Very happy!

Wonderful service great product Very Happy! Very User friendly Staff go out of there way to organise
fitting and installation Everything was handled very well no fuss or trouble only 1 week before installation

Store LocationMalaga WA

Derek

DerekPerth

Expectations exceeded!

We needed a little EXTRA from our shutter experience. We were purchasing them for the patio area for our aging parents. As it gets very windy and stormy in our area and our parents aren't able to move patio furniture this was the product recommended for us. We were delighted with the sales and tradespeople. Nothing was too much bother, and when they didn't think the original design was adequate they provided better for us without affecting our initial quote. They were so professional but also excellent in including our parents in discussions and decision making - highly recommend the team at Half Price Shutters.

Steve64

Steve64Perth

Very satisfied customer

My experience with Half Price Shutters has been a totally enjoyable and easy one from getting the measure and quote through to the completed installation. I was very impressed with the tradesmens tidyness in cleaning up after themselves and the swiftness of their work. Very satisfied with our experience with this company.

Store LocationOnline

Gem

GemPerth, WA

Great service and product!

I received three quotes when looking for a roller shutter and Half Price Shutters WA were the winners in every category. I didn't feel like I was getting a hard sell in the initial consultation, just the information I needed in a friendly chat. They were able to colour match part of the blind to suit my preferences and had it installed in no time. I couldn't be happier with the blind, it looks great and most importantly for me it blocks out the light! Thanks Half Price!!

Store LocationPerth

Excellent Service and clean up

There can often be a little apprehension when booking tradies or salespeople to come to your house to quote or measure. The experience with these guys was difficult to fault: the sales pitch was clear and informative, the detailed measure-up went un-noticed, delivery occurred on time and the amazing clean up left the place cleaner than we'd left it for them. Top job. Thanks go to all.

Store LocationRep did a home visit

Polla

PollaWheatbelt, WA

Excellent service, good priduct

We purchased a home with Half Price Shutters Installed on every window and sliding door. They have been in for a number of years now and look/work absolutely fine. Have had one shutter repaired last year and a new one recently installed to a new window installed during a renovation. Staff were pleasant to deal with, well organised and happy to make the trip to our rural location (which is often problematic for tradespeople). Happy with both service and product.

Warren Simmons

Warren SimmonsPerth, WA

Above & Beyond Expectations

Very impressive repair by HPS. The motor was updated & they were more than happy to touch up a few blemishes to both our street-facing shutters at no extra cost. Great customer service with friendly, experienced installer. I’ll be back to purchase more quality products in future. Highly recommended. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Store LocationMalaga
lou castillo

lou castilloPerth, WA

Great work

We had half price shutters do a repair for us today. They sent a person to do the job promptly and the work was done at the time requested, quickly and professionally. Very happy with a job well done.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Avoid if possible.

Avoid half price shutters. Only 5 year warranty on materials where the others have 10 years. They also use inferior aluminium that oxidize and separate from the paint or coating, that explains the poor warranty. Paint or coating fades really badly too and different parts fade differently so you end up with a shutter that peals and have 3 different colors. Inferior products so avoiding them would be my advice.

Store LocationPerth
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shane C.Half Price Shutters WA

Great experience

Half Price Shutters were quick to respond to my query and had a gentleman out to quote within days. His information and practical approach to our needs was refreshing and easy! The price was good, installation was quick and seamless and we are very happy with the end result. If I need another shutter I will definitely use them again.

Store LocationPerth office

Kerry Metcalf

Kerry MetcalfPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

I had a fabulous experience with Half Price Shutters. The prices were excellent, the staff incredibly helpful and friendly and the shutters were installed in less than a week. I'm delighted with them and I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Store LocationMalaga

Chrisp

ChrispPerth, WA

Happy Customer

Greg came in quoted measured and 2 weeks later installed. Good experience.
they work well look good and keep noise out and easy to operate.
Highly Reccomended easy to deal with and quality product.

MARGARET

MARGARETPerth, WA

Shutter install

Very good service and instalment would recommend to all my friend and cheap as chips
Well done half price shutters install 3 shutter and they work really well and nice looking really good

Store LocationHALF PRICE SHUTTERS

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Half price shutters- good service

Prompt service, good comparitive quote, lasting product. It has made a considerable amount of temperature installation and darkened the childrens bedrooms- hopefully that will equate to longer sleep ins on the weekend= Priceless

Store LocationHalf price shutters

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Good service and product

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing, can't wait to test them out when summer comes!

The first lot of installers were early, fast and efficient - would highly recommend them. Then the electricians were very friendly very efficient and very informative. We were very satisfied with all aspects of the installation and look forward to seeing how well they work.

Store LocationWent on line initially to organise installation and went through Malaga branch

Taz

TazPerth, WA

Lovely

We were really happy with Half Price Shutters. From the person who came out to quote to the person that measured, and then the installation and electrician. They were all very professional and we were really impressed with the quick turnaround. The roller shutters not only look really good but we love the fact that we chose the electric ones. They are very smooth and the choice of colour is great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I don’t recommend this company!

All was fine until our shutter was installed with large dents in the frame. We were told we would need to wait 3 months for a replacement. 9 months later they came to install the replacement for it to be the incorrect piece. 1 month after that (10 months after the orginal install) the correct piece was installed. At no point was an apology made or a suitable reduction in fee offered.... instead they just complained that that were out of pocket! The customer service we received after we had a problem was very different to the standard when they were trying to secure our business!!