Half Price Shutters WA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (47)

Jane B.

Jane B.Perth, WA

Look great work great great service

The installer was on time and very professional. Very happy with the shutters. Personal service was great. The shutters look amazing. Very happy with them, I chose wireless remote electric ones. Much better than manual shutters.

Drewster69Hillman

First Class Service

I went with Half Price Shutters WA mainly because of the reviews here and also because the bad experience we had with Oz Shut Roller Shutters Perth the last time (with their hard sell tactics). Marco from Half Price Shutters was honest in his quote and gave a very reasonable price compared with other quotes I had so I said yes and so glad I did. Although the installers took two weeks or so to come and measure the job for our lounge window it was only five days after that and the job was completed, along with the electricians to install the controller the job took a little over an hour from start to finish and they had to remove a 50 year old metal awning as well. Very happy to recommend Half Price Shutters WA.

hazmo

hazmoPeel, WA

Good job, excellent product

Very pleased with the shutters. Great company to deal with, quick to quote by a polite straight Salesman, with a very competitive price. Installed two weeks later by a very efficient team. I wanted wall controls, but there was no mess at all. They look great, I can't fault Half Price Shutters, and absolutely recommend them.

Store LocationMalaga, WA

Keith H

Keith HPerth, WA

True to their word

We had previously used this company for shutters on our home, approximately six years ago, and were recently looking to install shutters on our rental property. The sales rep, Greg, came to our rental, he was punctual, friendly and actually remembered us and our home from his previous dealings with us. His pricing was competitive, but the clincher was that he was able to get the install done within a week before I flew back to work. the installation team arrived at the given time, were courteous, tidy and professional.
Thanks guys, great job, great product.

Store LocationSales rep came to us from the Malaga branch

Joe.B

Joe.BPerth, WA

Half Price Shutters

One again, the team did a brilliant job installing four new shutters at our home this week. This makes a total of eleven roller shutters that Half Price Shutters have installed around the front and side windows of our house over the past 10 years. Their people are professional, fast and tidy and the shutters are great quality at a very competitive price. Our house is now very secure and the shutters significantly reduce outside noise, sunlight and heat. Really happy and wouldn't consider any other shutter company!

Store LocationMalaga W.A

Di Twyman

Di TwymanPerth, WA

Half Price Shutters

Awesome team, fast and efficient service. Right from initial phone call to installation, especially during this challenging times. Remote control option a good idea too as less mess and cost.Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, professional and prompt service

The turn around from quote to installation was fast and were installed exactly when they said they would be. The whole team where friendly and professional and kept me in the loop every step of the way. The tradesmen were on time if not early and installed them with minimal fuss. Very happy with the quality of the product and would definitely recommend them. I also love that they are a WA company.

SuePerth, WA

Warranty not enough

I was happy until one of the shutters stopped working, I was under the impression I had a 10 year warranty, but apparently every other company does just not Half Price Shutters, go with someone how offers 10 years on the motor.

Store LocationWA
Sue

We got them installed in 2013, but we have been told there is only 5 year warranty.

Shane C.Half Price Shutters WA

Hi Sue, can you send me your details and invoice number to sales@hpswa.com.au and I will look into this for you.

Chris F

Chris FPerth, WA

Great price, product and personnel

Half Price Shutters have been easy to deal with throughout the process. The very competitive quote was provided without (like other companies) any communication with upper managers offering further discounts based on an order being placed on the day!
There was a bit of a wait for the shutters to be made up but on the day of installation the process was quick and clean. One manual handle position was close to a returning wall so a shorter handle (to save scuffed knuckles) was provided at no extra cost.
I am extremely satisfied with Half Price and my shutters.

Store LocationMALAGA WA

Jenni Hutton

Jenni HuttonPerth, WA

So perfect

My house has been transformed beyond belief to a stylish chic home thanks to Half Price Shutters. Utter professionalism and great customer service add to my choice of this expert courteous company. The installation by Wayne added to the ease and efficiency. Thank you I am so pleased withe result!

Janet Greenwood

Janet GreenwoodPerth, WA

Very Pleased

I am very happy with Half Price Shutters. The sales man was very helpful and didn't have to listen to the rubbish sales pitch like Oz Shut sales. Price was very good. The installers were quick and clean, very pleasant and accommodating. The end result is we have beautiful shutters which help to keep our home safe and cool. I would recommend to anyone wanting shutters.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Really happy with the service and the product

Excellent service and really happy with the product.
Alex was really professional and customer service was excellent. Alex was really friendly.
Would definitely have Alex come out and do my tyres again.

Fantastic service and staff

This is the third house we have used Half Price Shutters and honestly, would go no where else. From the initial phone call all the way to installation, it’s always a pleasure dealing with the staff and the roller shutters are always on time and excellent quality.

Great service prompt installation

Half price shutters came out for a quote on the same day and roller shutters were installed by the following week they look fantastic. I’m really happy with the service from everyone involved and the product.

Store LocationPerth

Reliable and Quality Shutters

Aloha Surfhouse needed shutters to improve air circulation and the final product is perfect. Great installation and post-sales service. Remote shutter control is very useful (single and multiple shutter synchronised control capability).

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great Service

I had a window shutter installed a number of years and as I over rolled the shutter it neither rolled up or down. The customer service as well as the trades person who fixed the shutter were both friendly and very professional. Highly recommend

Di Russo

Di RussoPerth, WA

Wonderful service great product Very happy!

Wonderful service great product Very Happy! Very User friendly Staff go out of there way to organise
fitting and installation Everything was handled very well no fuss or trouble only 1 week before installation

Derek

DerekPerth

Expectations exceeded!

We needed a little EXTRA from our shutter experience. We were purchasing them for the patio area for our aging parents. As it gets very windy and stormy in our area and our parents aren't able to move patio furniture this was the product recommended for us. We were delighted with the sales and tradespeople. Nothing was too much bother, and when they didn't think the original design was adequate they provided better for us without affecting our initial quote. They were so professional but also excellent in including our parents in discussions and decision making - highly recommend the team at Half Price Shutters.

Steve64

Steve64Perth

Very satisfied customer

My experience with Half Price Shutters has been a totally enjoyable and easy one from getting the measure and quote through to the completed installation. I was very impressed with the tradesmens tidyness in cleaning up after themselves and the swiftness of their work. Very satisfied with our experience with this company.

Store LocationOnline

Gem

GemPerth, WA

Great service and product!

I received three quotes when looking for a roller shutter and Half Price Shutters WA were the winners in every category. I didn't feel like I was getting a hard sell in the initial consultation, just the information I needed in a friendly chat. They were able to colour match part of the blind to suit my preferences and had it installed in no time. I couldn't be happier with the blind, it looks great and most importantly for me it blocks out the light! Thanks Half Price!!

Store LocationPerth