Half Price Shutters WA

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Half Price Shutters WA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)

Stunned
Stunned

Beware

KentPerth, WA

Don't bother doing business with this company!

Amazing!

We recently had our Roller shutters installed and my wife and I now wish we had installed them years ago. Half Price Shutters were great from Greg the rep through to Kane who installed them. The office staff were also very accommodating through out the process.

reps and installers don't know about their product

graham guest
graham guest

Regret giving them business

Regret giving them a business...they did terrible Job . They are now playing cat and mouse game since one year. The boss is same hopefully he reads this review. Beware. I had enough of this guys. Worst ever.

Manish B.

Are you sure..do you want me to put everything here on what's happening past one year???

Manish B.

Did you even called to say you can't make it due to lockdown and can arrange another day...???

Jane B.
Jane B.Perth, WA

Look great work great great service

The installer was on time and very professional. Very happy with the shutters. Personal service was great. The shutters look amazing. Very happy with them, I chose wireless remote electric ones. Much better than manual shutters.

Drewster69Hillman

First Class Service

I went with Half Price Shutters WA mainly because of the reviews here and also because the bad experience we had with Oz Shut Roller Shutters Perth the last time (with their hard sell tactics). Marco from Half Price Shutters was honest in his quote and gave a very reasonable price compared with other quotes I had so I said yes and so glad I did. Although the installers took two weeks or so to come and measure the job for our lounge window it was only five days after that and the job was completed, along with the electricians to install the controller the job took a little over an hour from start to finish and they had to remove a 50 year old metal awning as well. Very happy to recommend Half Price Shutters WA.

hazmo
hazmoPeel, WA

Good job, excellent product

Very pleased with the shutters. Great company to deal with, quick to quote by a polite straight Salesman, with a very competitive price. Installed two weeks later by a very efficient team. I wanted wall controls, but there was no mess at all. They look great, I can't fault Half Price Shutters, and absolutely recommend them.

Keith H
Keith HPerth, WA

True to their word

We had previously used this company for shutters on our home, approximately six years ago, and were recently looking to install shutters on our rental property. The sales rep, Greg, came to our rental, he was punctual, friendly and actually remembered us and our home from his previous dealings with us. His pricing was competitive, but the clincher was that he was able to get the install done within a week before I flew back to work. the installation team arrived at the given time, were courteous, tidy and professional.
Thanks guys, great job, great product.

Joe.B
Joe.BPerth, WA

Half Price Shutters

One again, the team did a brilliant job installing four new shutters at our home this week. This makes a total of eleven roller shutters that Half Price Shutters have installed around the front and side windows of our house over the past 10 years. Their people are professional, fast and tidy and the shutters are great quality at a very competitive price. Our house is now very secure and the shutters significantly reduce outside noise, sunlight and heat. Really happy and wouldn't consider any other shutter company!

Di Twyman
Di TwymanPerth, WA

Half Price Shutters

Awesome team, fast and efficient service. Right from initial phone call to installation, especially during this challenging times. Remote control option a good idea too as less mess and cost.Highly recommend.

Great product, professional and prompt service

The turn around from quote to installation was fast and were installed exactly when they said they would be. The whole team where friendly and professional and kept me in the loop every step of the way. The tradesmen were on time if not early and installed them with minimal fuss. Very happy with the quality of the product and would definitely recommend them. I also love that they are a WA company.

SuePerth, WA

Warranty not enough

I was happy until one of the shutters stopped working, I was under the impression I had a 10 year warranty, but apparently every other company does just not Half Price Shutters, go with someone how offers 10 years on the motor.

Sue

We got them installed in 2013, but we have been told there is only 5 year warranty.

Shane C.Half Price Shutters WASend a private message

Hi Sue, can you send me your details and invoice number to sales@hpswa.com.au and I will look into this for you.

Chris F
Chris FPerth, WA

Great price, product and personnel

Half Price Shutters have been easy to deal with throughout the process. The very competitive quote was provided without (like other companies) any communication with upper managers offering further discounts based on an order being placed on the day!
There was a bit of a wait for the shutters to be made up but on the day of installation the process was quick and clean. One manual handle position was close to a returning wall so a shorter handle (to save scuffed knuckles) was provided at no extra cost.
I am extremely satisfied with Half Price and my shutters.

Jenni Hutton
Jenni HuttonPerth, WA

So perfect

My house has been transformed beyond belief to a stylish chic home thanks to Half Price Shutters. Utter professionalism and great customer service add to my choice of this expert courteous company. The installation by Wayne added to the ease and efficiency. Thank you I am so pleased withe result!