Hamper King

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rip off

June 2017 my wife and i was with [name removed] and buy them out so we had 150..0 each to come to us (300.00) but she pass away from cancer i ring up and toll you said you would get back to me over this but i have not hear a thing from you ([name removed] and [name removed] 48/186 chinderah bay drive chinherah 2487 ). I hope someone get back this time or this will hit the fan.

Disappointed that the hamper king brochure for 2018 is no longer

I just rang to put in my hamper king order and was told it can only be from the chrisco catalogue. Typical big companies taking over. So now we have no choice Chrisco or no way. I would have thought that they should have honoured Hamper Kings 2018 brochure. Very Very disappointed.

west manNSW, 2046

Hamper King

If it was not for Hamper King I would be unable to afford food for Christmas. Every Christmas I am able to eat a good Christmas dinner/ lunch. The payments over the 26 weeks is something that I am pleased with.

Never Ever Again First N Last Try With Hamper King.

I never received my voucher from last year. Rang this year was told a different story, when I rang again another story. Just cancel my order! Here we are today n still nothing, excuse was writing not ledgeable yet most people who have seen this think otherwise, only hamper king can not see. To find out funds have gone to a closed account. Now another long process. When you ring no managers exist??? This has caused me a lot of stress. Not happy at all. Oh hung up twice too. I'm the rude one yet I get no answers. What the???

Teresa

TeresaAdelaide

Now I can card deliveries

Received the now I can cards a week late. Finished paying for them in October. After several calls made and several people hanging up finally got through to someone to be told that it is Australia posts fault. Funds weren’t added to the card until the 12th December delivery was due no later than the 8th December. Asked for refund of fees paid to be advised no. Loyal customer for around 8 years never again!

keroppikeroppi007

keroppikeroppi007Shepparton

Once a loyal customer, but never again

Not Happy

I have been a loyal Hamper King customer for many year, never again! By the time my cards finally arrived (over a week late), quite a few of the gifts I wanted to buy had of course sold out. Just the stress of not knowing if there will be Christmas presents & food to put on the table Christmas Day was terrible, will not be doing that again. Have now cancelled my order for next year & will never use Hamper King again.

Sam

SamCoffs Harbour

Putting the stress back in Christmas 2017

6 days until Christmas and my gift cards have just been received, date stamped 12th Dec 17, 4 days after the latest cut off date to receive them, as promised by Hamper King. Blocked on social media when questioned, hung up on when they finally answered their phones and several emails fell on dead ears. Customer service is disgusting. I have cancelled for 2018 and will never deal with Hamper King again!

Still Waiting - 19/12/2017

Stressed off my head ... 4 days til Xmas and I have still NOT received my gift cards I have been paying off all year and finished paying for at the end of October.
This is unacceptable ...
I have emailed and phoned Hamper King several times demanding my money be returned with only one reply telling me that it is Australia Post holding them up.
Have phone AustPOST and was told they will look into where the cards are ... but to date haven’t heard anything back.
[name removed]... I bet your family is set up nicely for a lovely Christmas. What about your ‘loyal’ customers?
Totally disgusted and disappointed.
Will never use this company again.

Janice

JaniceCentral Queensland, QLD

Still waiting...

Purchased $2500 worth of Now I Can VISA Cards. It’s now the 15th Dec, STILL no cards! Latest was supposed to be 8th Dec. Won’t answer phones either. Will NEVER use again!

Stressful Christmas Should Be There Motto

I've been with Hamper King for many years but this year 2017 has been disgraceful! The gift cards I ordered were delivered 5 days after the last day of delivery. Every time I tried to contact hamper king I was on hold for 2+ hours then spoke to very rude staff that would either hang up on our phone call or leave me on hold for hours at end. Do not go through this company. There are many better ones out there

Can I leave zero stars?

Visa cards

Never again will I use hamper king. $3000 in visa cards still not arrived. Poor form HK!

Hamper king visa let down

Still no cards it’s the 13th, I’m so scared my daughter will not have rust as while everyone else is enjoying there toys, please fix this. Still waiting on 300 dollars after they made interest profit. Very sad

How patient do we have to be

Hamper King, I have been a regular client for many years. I think we deserve better. I don't think IOU's will do under the Christmas Tree. It's my years worth of savings that hasn't arrive and I feel cheated. There is no indication that my cards have even started to be processed by Australia Post.
Can't even ring to cancel next years no one is answering your phone.
Very disappointed
Nanna Lyn

Hamper king soon to go into receivership

Over the last few years terrible delivery but still okay products. This year delivery picked up (done by Coles). But products which were name brand in previous years switched to Coles brand. Given they have your money for a greater part of the year and the price paid is equivalent to a premium product the substitution to Coles brand is poor plus the removal of prawns and the replacement with voucher cards which still haven't arrived means I won't be using them and I feel they are using up their cash and not paying the people their vouchers the ACCC needs to investigate this company.

Poor customer service

I am so disappointed still No vouchers. I wonder if I’ll get them before Christmas. I have been with Hamper king for at least 6 years but never again.

Rachael

RachaelSalamander Bay

Lying Liars lying out of their lie holes

Delivery of cards initially promised 22/11/17 -08/12/17, told on phone that all cards had been sent on the 01/12/17 and it was Australia Posts fault, finally received my cards on the 14/12/17 to see that the cards had not been purchased until 12/12/17 and posted out late that afternoon. Hold times on calls overly long and then it hangs up after an hour, if you’re lucky enough to get through staff are rude and dismissive, 9 out of ten emails ignored. Worst customer service experience after 6 years of being a loyal customer, DO NOT RISK YOUR CHRISTMAS!!

Disappointed with hammer king

I got a letter to when they will be delivery my order on the 17th of November then they rang me to they got not deliver in my area and I will be getting Visa cards and I will recieve them between the 22nd of November and the 8th of December and I still have not received them yet every I ring they say it is up to Australia post if I don’t receive them soon my Christmas will be spoiled

Christmas ruined

11 days till Christmas and still no gift cards. Unanswered calls, lies, shifting blame and hanging up on customers. This is the service you will receive if you choose to entrust hamper king with your money. Do not trust this company
Save yourself and your loved ones the stress of missing funds and spoilt food at Christmas