Happy Snappy

Happy Snappy

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Snappy DO NOT provide customer service at all!

I received the incorrect product that I ordered on 12/04/2019. So, I lodged two separate enquiries, called and sent many emails to Happy Snappy but haven't received any any (Writing twice intentionally) reply except the auto-reply acknowledgement email. I just lost the money and trust with Happy-Snappy. I was a regular customer until this happened. Reported issue to ACC for a record. Thanks

Great quality photo canvases, amazing price

Have ordered photo canvases twice and been extremely happy both times. Amazing discounts, site easy to navigate, lots of formatting options and speedy delivery. Great quality product, would highly recommend Happy Snappy.

Excellent quality, fast delivery, great price

Extremely happy with the 2 large linen cover photobooks I ordered in Jan 2019!! Both were 80+ pages. I found HappySnappy had much more variety/choice in photobook designs & layout than snapfish etc, but i was concerned after reading mixed reviews... gave them a go anyway and am SO GLAD i did. Designing software was SO EASY to use and page layout was completely adaptable to my preferences. Photos all turned out brilliantly despite my choice to include several low resolution 'phone photos' and facebook screenshotted pics. Paper quality, colours and binding all extremely high quality. Text printed beautifully and clearly too, even when using small font printed directly onto photos - no "fuzziness", no colour bleed anywhere. Price was exceptional coz i ordered during a summer sale. Delivery to adelaide took only 2 weeks from time of ordering! So so happy with my gorgeous photobooks, I have already started on my next Happy Snappy projects. Will keep using them for everything.

Very low customer service - try ANYWHERE else first.

Few days before Christmas, we're notified that a product we'd order over a week ago is no longer in stock. NO help at all - emails and phone calls not answered - We were left with no idea what to do.

Great quality!

Photos were beautiful! Amazing service and very quick to deliver. Was sent a mug in the wrong colour by mistake and the the problem was sorted straight away. Will definitely use again.

My first order!

My girlfriend has used Happy Snappy several times and the products looked great so I gave it a go.
I did a personalised picture mug as a gift for a friend - literally less than 1 week turnaround and the product is terrific. My friend loved it :) :)
Happy to embark on a bunch of photo books now!!!

Amazing

The quality is fantastic, sturdy frame, such amazing value for money, arrived in a few days, like really really quick and l got an SMS saying would be delivered next day . No one else can compare to Happy Snappy

Photo book review

This was the first time using this service and it was difficult to use and i had to get a much younger friend's help but when the photo book arrived i was very happy with its quality and look. The photo book was a gift for my 82 yr old mother of photos of her grandson and she has since told me it was the best gift she has ever received and looks at it up to 3 times a day!!!

PERSONALISE PHOTO MAGNET

First time using this service, personalise photo magnet on the fridge.
The quality is good, nice packing and I hope if they can reduce some of the packing and consider reducing environmental footprint will be great.
The package is in envelope size so I am happy for the production timeframe, it takes about a week for getting this.

Calendar 2018

Found it relatively easy to set up calendar and navigate around website (first time). Extremely pleased with the end result. Photos, colour etc great. Exceeded expectations. Delivered in good time.

Not happy with order customer service terrible

I made an order for canvas's a month ago, I contact the company complaining about a canvas quality I wasn't happy with. I heard nothing in a week contacted again. It's been a month with no resolution. Such poor customer service.

Photobook

I have just received my photo book of our holiday and think it is fabulous. The photos are clear and the colour is perfect. A great book to look at and enjoy for a little Ng time to come.

Extremely disappointed with the quality

Extremely disappointed with the quality, order 5 different canvas prints, some prints were not sharp, and some were loosely fitted on the board. Quality of the canvas was also poor as compared to Photobook Australia and other online stores. Won't recommend it to anyone.

Good quality on awesome price

As a photographer, I am an vivid user of canvas printings, I must say these are good quality. Comparable to Snapfish canvas. The printing is sharp too. I am happy to use them again. The discount again is about doggy, no matter how many canvas you add to your cart (even at 85%), the shipping cost increases exponentially. So in fact, multiple orders doesn't seems to bring down your cost for 1 canvas.

quick delivery, good deals, but problems with both deliveries

They post quicker than snapfish etc, with similar base product costs, but seem to often have up to 80% off sales which are great (its the delivery cost for these guys vs free pick up at kmart with snapfish that determines which is cheaper). Quality is a bit worse than snapfish, but liveable.

First order they only sent me half the order, but a quick email and i had the rest a couple days later.

Second order (lolly jars) arrived broken due to poor packaging (who sends ceramic jars in a box rubbing against each other with only bubble wrap around the outside of the whole thing?).
However i contacted them and got a response within the hour saying they would reprint and resend the order.

Excellent quality product

Happy Snappy creates a photo book very easily on an iPad. Quality is easily as good as other sites (I have tried several). Regular codes give super generous discounts. Excellent!!!

Terrible customer service

I contacted Happy Snappy enquiring about a bulk purchase discount. The email reply I received from "customer service" was positive and quick but I have since replied to them and never heard anything back. I contacted them again with exactly the same enquiry and "customer service" replied saying nope we aren't interested in bulk order discounting.
They have lost my business.

Avoid, product not as promised and terrible ignoring customer service!

We ordered a photo mug with a family picture on it. They cropped 3 family members and when contacted they ignored all complaints until we contacted PayPal. They then sent us incomprehensible and avoiding responses, playing dumb and saying that they couldn't see anything wrong with the product even though we showed them the original picture and a picture of the mug which clearly were different. When I posted a bad review on their Facebook page, they pretended to act professionally and requested an email with the details of the complaint. I sent them an email with my partner's details (he was the one who made the order) and simply asked for them to review the case and either refund or redo the order and they responded telling me they couldn't discuss this case with me without my partner's permission! Again playing dumb and avoiding the issue. I have never dealt with such terrible customer service before. Thanks for ruining a Mother's Day gift!