Harcourts

Harcourts

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stephen H.

Stephen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient online platform

The online platform that Harcourts uses is so easy, I can't believe why no other real estates are using similiar. Good job Harcourts! Finally keeping with the times and making easier online access that can be used anywhere and set up simply.

Nic Hates TPG

Nic Hates TPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Intrusive and Annoying

Unnecessary frequent house inspections; sending in tradies to get quotes for aircon installation, carpet renewal and painting etc while we are still in the property when the lease wasn't even close to expiry. When they know we're moving out, the agent can't wait to arrange house inspections and only gave us 2 days notice before open inspection to new tenants. I mean most properties managed by other agents are available for inspection when they are vacated. It's really annoying that we have to get out of our way to organise the house and find somewhere to spend the day when they send in random tradies and visitors constantly.

Natalie W.

Natalie W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pathetic and liars

Manny

MannySydney, NSW

Be careful dealing with this brokerage

Attempted to purchase a property through Martin Kovak who is an agent at Harcourts Coastal. He rushed us into signing a contract without explaining the ramifications of it or giving us relevant information. As a result we lost some money and have referred the matter to Fair Trading and ACCC. Be cautious dealing with this brokerage when listing or buying a house as they are as dodgiest I've dealt with in all my years of real estate investing.

Maria Hinton

Maria Hinton

Great profession service

Navigating the rental market is a challenge at the best of times.Harcourts were very informative ,friendly and professional .When I asked questions they were quick to respond. Thank you Harcourts Experience .

Excellent Service

Everyone went the extra step to ensure the whole experience was highly rewarding and satisfying.
I would have no hesitation in using Harcourts services again and recommending them to my friends and associates

Negative renting experience

Jo b

Jo bPerth, WA

Excellent service!

Awesome service. Makes moving just a little less stressful having this service available. It is easy to access and follow the prompts. If only we could use it for everything here in WA. Would recommend to anyone moving house.

Md Nasiful Islam

Md Nasiful IslamHobart, TAS

They are helpful and perfect.

I have had good service from Harcourt Realestate people. I will thoroughly recommend them to anyone. A great Thanks to Amanda to cooperate with me in every steps during my journey with Harcourt.

big thank u to Nick Cowley and Morgan

We have had good service from both of these people. We would thoroughly recommend them to anyone. If we needed to we would always seek their advice. They are very good employees. They wee both accessible for queries.

MickNorth

MickNorthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A mess!

We had Hardcourts Victor Harbor look after our rental property for two years. To my disbelief we were left with tenant belongings, evidence of a dog on the property eg scratched glass sliding door, non matching paint in our laundry, a sabotaged toilet, and an embarrassed carry over manager doing his best to tackle the mess before we arrived. I could not speak and just left. How can a big real Eastgate company not see the obvious. Also, get this after knowing all of the above they rented out another property to the same scum.

Emma Kilpatrick

Emma KilpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service!

A massive Thank-you to Matt Rigby, our BDM. He goes over and above for his clients, nothing is ever any trouble for him. Looking forward to continuing to work with you.

Santhosh

SanthoshSydney, NSW

Please be extra cautious when you Rent from Carlingford Harcourts

I had a pathetic situation with them and they didn't have a minimum respect when a customer is talking and they say what they want and they disconnect the phone. They don't even understand the emergency situation and I would say they damn care about maintenance stuff, so please think twice before you rent with Carlingford Harcourts.

litigatorQld, 4570

Beware Of Renting From Harcourts Caloundra

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Warning

Warning
Do not ever use Cathy Holmes from Ulladulla
She is nasty and aggressive and down right impossible, if she cannot get her own way she will use threatening behavior

Happy real estate vendor

Happy real estate vendorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Alphie Wong: Great agent, great result

We downsized our house, and we choose Alphie from a list of agents.
We were not disappointed. Alphie is caring, extremely dedicated. She has an extensive pool of buyers, particularly the Asian market.
She does everything possible to get a great result. Very happy, more than happy to recommend.

Realestatesellerbuyer

RealestatesellerbuyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent agent. Great result. Very happy !

I would like to recommend Alphie Wong of Harcourts Rowville for selling your home.
She has the knowledge of the market, experience with dealing with foreign buyers.
She gave me an honest evaluation of my home, which sold for much higher than I expected.
What a great outcome.
Thank you Alphie, for all your hard work. Nothing was to much trouble.

Robbo

Honest, Reliable, Knowledgable Professional Experience

Kmdy198p

Kmdy198pGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great new property manager

Just a quick review, to say well done Harcourts , on my new property manager Hayley! Great communication and really cares for the property and the tenants (im sure the owner too!)