Harcourts

Harcourts

2.0

Dont think you'll get better service than what we got with Nicole Hindemarsh!!

Very punctual with info, any queries were responded ahead of expectation and its been incredibly smooth and a very pleasant experience! I don't believe anything could have been done better and dont think anyone can provide a better service and experience! Extremely and highly recommend Harcourts and in particular Nicole Hindemarsh.

Office LocationMandurah, Peel, WA, AU

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Harcourts appear to love to waste buyers time

I have been watching property in Tasmania for some time and am moving there from NSW shortly. I have found that Harcourts (where ever they are in Tas) seem to have a Policy of not showing a property as "under offer or contact" thereby wasting the time of prospective buyers.

When some of the agents were questioned they replied that if they show a property as "under offer or contact" they do not get the contacts of people looking for properties.

They seem to ignore the fact that they are wasting prospective buyers time and effort and in my case have lost their future vendors a prospective buyer as I will not deal with an agent who performs in such an unethical manner.

Office LocationDeloraine 7304, Meander Valley, Launceston, TAS, AU

Very rude arrogant service in Geelong North

The agent Harcourts in Geelong North Told us no pre approval letter that we can not inspect the property ! They think we can’t afford to buy the property. Don’t even brother to have inspection. Good luck to all landlords gives this office business!

Office LocationNorth Geelong 3214, Greater Geelong, Southwest, VIC, AU

No compassion

Homeless for over 9ths i pay my storage with you guys every mth ya dont ring refs when applying for a house ya pick who you want ive now lost 3 kids because of this n im bout to lose my dads inheritance because his will i as in my storage but you know all this I've never even in my life struggled like this to get a house WHY???

Office LocationUlverstone 7315, Central Coast, North-West & West coast, TAS, AU
Chelle

Chelle

Pathetic

Office LocationNorth-East, TAS, AU
Trevor Coetzee

Trevor CoetzeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Run and Hide from these amateurs!

Office LocationHervey Bay 4655, Fraser Coast, Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD, AU
Arbiter

Arbiter

Property manager Tyla Maynard is a tailgater

Dear Tyla Maynard. If you're going to tailgate people because you're late for work, at least don't do it in the company car.

Thursday 13th August 2020, at roughly 9am down Main South Road as we went over the Onkaparinga River Bridge.

Office LocationMclaren Vale 5171, Onkaparinga, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU

Easy to switch

Made it so easy to switch over our electricity. Staff were very understanding that our settlement date kept moving back and would call to check in weekly for updates. Friendly and helpful, one less thing to worry about for the move!

Office LocationMandurah, Peel, WA, AU

Anita V

Anita V

Continually spamming me with unwanted emails

I've tried to unsubscribe four times but I keep getting spammed by Harcourts Coastal. I didn't sign up for their marketing emails - they got my details through a property enquiry on realestate.com.au. Nearly two years later, I'm still getting spammed by every agent in their office. I've made a complaint to the Privacy Ombudsman and am waiting for a response.

Office LocationBroadbeach 4218, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst agency ever !

The company harcourts coastal put on website about professionalism and customer focused . Furthest from the truth . They do not care about anyone else but themselves and should not be running such a business .

Office LocationBroadbeach 4218, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Mike CULLEN

Mike CULLENSydney, NSW

just out to make money for themselves, no care for owners

after 10 years renting they allowed a tenant to exit owing $3500 and did nothing to help us except say you should have had better insurance. terrible terrible experience. we listed another property through them years earlier and Garth forced us into sale and had his solicotor tell us we could not withdraw despite our change of circumstances. Greedy and didn't care for helping us.

Office LocationCampbelltown, Sydney, NSW, AU
Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Just another soulless real estate.

Office LocationAshmore 4214, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Tracy Horne

Tracy HorneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic easy service

Such an easy process, would definitely recommend to everyone. Very friendly too.
Takes the stress out of moving as it's a 1 time process. Will definitely use again if the need arises

Office LocationWarragul 3821, Baw Baw, Gippsland, VIC, AU

Great staff

great staff very understanding of our individual needs easy application process love how easy the property app is to manage and check rental details and maintenance prompt to rectify any issues with ease

Office LocationPimlico 2478, Ballina, Richmond-Tweed, NSW, AU

Sherif

SherifGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold through them and worked for them, absolutely would not recommend them at all.

Office LocationCaroline Springs 3023, Melton, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Lauren

LaurenNortheast, VIC

Amazing Support

The team at Harcourts in wangaratta have been fantastic from day dot, they are kind, prompt and show their tenants a level of care that other real estates dont attempt

Office LocationWangaratta, Northeast, VIC, AU
Lynda Marsden

Lynda MarsdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication during Covid lockdown

The staff managed our contactless communications flawlessly. Very professional and friendly. Nothing too much to ask them to do and have maintained a suitably courteous and professional relationship since. Thank you.

Office LocationCalamvale 4109, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Highly recommend

Very friendly staffs, they are always patient to answer all my questions, Their responses are very quick and efficient, And the Harcourts Connect's service is awesome! Just give them a call, they will arrange everything for you. The guy helped me got a nice husky voice.

Office LocationMawson Lakes 5095, Salisbury, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU

Review collected in partnership with Harcourts

Will never recommend Harcourts Ararat realestate.

After the recent sale of my townhouse, at 11 Bailey Lane Ararat, 3377, Unfortunately l will not be recommending Ararat Harcourts realestate agent Greg Kerr to any of my family and friends with property sale, due to his ¹dishonesty and unprofessionalism.

Office LocationArarat, Western District, VIC, AU
Angelique

AngeliqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Harcourts Central

Fantastic properties. The people at Harcourts Central are always a pleasure to deal with and my property manager, Lilly Canella is so lovely but highly professional as well. I highly recommend renting a property through Harcourts Central in Frankston..

Office LocationFrankston, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU