Hard & Fast Removal Services

Best removal service to book with!!

The job was done immaculately done and the service was Amazing ! They had moved us from a 3 bed single house to 3- bed townhouse that was estimated around a few hours . I personally believe that they moved all furniture with extreme caution and the two men who had the job done provided professional good customer service . I am extremely satisfied with the girls who had booked me in through the phone as they had provided all the information. Prices and service is reasonable and you cannot go wrong with these movers as I am happy to recommend them.

Wendi D.

Wendi D.Sydney, NSW

Best removal they won’t fail you

We were on the move after 4 years of living in our house. We wanted a Fast and easy removal and found this service to help us.
From my first call through to them nothing was too hard for them.
Having never moved I wanted to move lightly unfortunately my husband had everything under the sun and more to be moved.
The removal guys were fantastic, really friendly and pro active with taking everything out of the truck.
They even looked after our new rental property when asked.
I would use them again when we move again.

Thanks to everyone keep up the good work

Highly Recommend

The company/ Service is absolutely fantastic! Due to Covid19 it was diffcult to find a removalist at a reasonable price that can complete the job during the pandamic but Hard and Fast Removal came to the rescue and were able to do the job without any stress. The staff are absolutely fantastic they are very kind and friendly and were completed the job on time without any stress. I highly recommend this company/service to anyone.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Hard & Fast Removal Services compares to other Furniture Removalists

Strong, Quick & Professional

Both men came on time, they were very quick, strong & professional! They wrapped my mattress, TV & A3 printer nicely and safely too. They did my 1+1 bdr apartment for 4.5 hrs in total from Lewisham to Olympic Park, perfect handoff & delivery. Will recommend to our friends & family. Thanks guys!

Nazifa N.

Nazifa N.Sydney, NSW

Fast & efficient

Took all of the stress out of moving

What amazing service! Due to COVID, we had to suddenly relocate interstate with only a few days notice, and Hard and Fast removals took all the stress out of a very stressful situation. With only a few days notice they organised our own truck and 2 removalists, and at a price better than all the other providers. The removalists were extremely professional, polite, and their communication was excellent. Ours was not a particularly easy job as we had stairs on both the pick-up and drop-off locations, but they didn’t charge us any extra, and completed everything quickly and with great care for our personal belongings. Would highly recommend this company to anyone moving

Fay D.Hard & Fast Removal Services

Hi Ryan, We are always glad to hear that our valuable customers are satisfied with the professional service provided to you. Thank you for choosing Hard & Fast Removals and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future :).

They did a great job, efficient, friendly staff and I’d use them again

I found the staff very friendly and polite. The job was done on time and with care, I would happily use them again.
I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to another unit in the next suburb. Staff were very knowledgeable of the area and also of how to manage the goods, the space and the some difficult, fragile but heavy items .

Fatima D.

Fatima D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent and hard working

I used hard and fast removals to move our office from Rockdale to Parramatta. The team was absolutely hard working and fast. They dismantled 9 desks along with other office furniture With no damages caused and completed our move an exceptional time frame. I would highly recommend and use this company again. Once again a big Thank you To the team at hard and fast removals

Micheal

MichealSydney, NSW

Outstanding services

Can’t recommend this company high enough for the perfect job they done , they came on time , work very hard specially I had a heavy fridge coming up on 2nd floor .

Furniture Removalists

Jan J.

Jan J.Sydney, NSW

Beware Terrible service

Perfect experience

Great experience, very professional, punctual and careful with our items. They also wrapped our items very promptly. Communication with them was also fantastic. Definitely recommend them to others without hesitation.