2Hard & Fast Removal Services

4.4

Lauren E.
Lauren E.

Highly recommend

The move team were amazing they took extra care of all my items and were so easy to communicate with. From start to finish it was a pleasure highly recommend hard and fast Removalist
Sherrin
Sherrin

Great experience

Moved from Canberra to Melbourne. Was so anxious about this move. But WOW! What a service! Hard & Fast removals made it so easy. Stress free, very careful with my items & was able to do it in a timely manner!
Laura F.
Laura F.Sydney, NSW

Fast, precise and reliable

It’s the second time that my husband and I have used the service of Hard & Fast. We were already 100% satisfied the first time and we are confirming the same precise, fast and reliable score for our second move. They are very responsive from the staff in the office to the removalist and competitive price, especially for the sharing truck. Highly recommended!!!
Janet
Janet

Beware. Would NEVER use again

Do Not Use. They tried to take advantage to make more money in anyway possible, by changing the collection time to after hours or weekend where they charge extra. They do not care about the customer at all. They are VERY pushy... and it was probably the WORST customer service I have experienced in my life. I feel a bit sick to my stomach when I think about how they treated us and I don't anyone else to have to go through that.
- Charged an absurd amount of money
- Rough packing
- Intimidating
Just all round a devastatingly bad experience. Do yourself a favour and find a different removalist company.
Hard & Fast Removal Services   DM
Ngyuen J.
Ngyuen J.Sydney, NSW

TOP TIER

Our experience was excellent. Thanks to the entire team for helping me with our move.
Everything was planned perfectly and it was a very smooth transition into our new home. Show reply
David
David

Lost our padlock so left belongings "secured" in storage locker with a piece of shrink wrap - pathetic

We used this firm for a move from Sydney to a Brisbane storage facility. This company lost the padlock we provided, but assured us they'd source another so when delivered our storage locker would be locked. They didn't. Instead used a piece of shrink wrap to 'secure' everything we own. We only found out as the storage facility rang us saying something looked wrong, 10 hours after the delivery. The customer service team repeatedly gave mis-information despite CCTV footage and photos to prove otherwise.

Please don't make our mistake - use a company that protect your belongings like you would and don't provide misinformation. Too much at stake to rely on this outfit.

Cassy
Cassy
Martin
MartinSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service

Hard and Fast removals were very professional and lovely to deal with,we moved from Brisbane to Sydney from one bedroom and little storage unit on the way , no stress, thanks guys Show reply
Samantha Witner
Samantha Witner3 posts

hands down best removal company ever !!

Moving out can be stressful especially when its the first time moving to a different state. It was a sudden move and they managed to pop me on the day I requested for an affordable rate. Even though there was no time guarantee for a shared truck they worked around my time frame as I had restrictions with my building manager. All my items were wrapped and relocated with care.
Thank you guys keep up the great work ! Show reply
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Amazing service, did not disappoint at all! Quick & cost efficient also careful with all of my items, loved it!

I moved a couple of large items from my home in QLD to NSW. I had booked last minute and they managed to secure me a spot. They provided me with a timeframe the afternoon before my move and they were right on time, they loaded up my items carefully and quickly wasting no time. I was advised that they will give me a call before delivery. They called me the back the next day about an hour before arrival and they were right on time. They unloaded everything and placed it in my home wherever I advised. They were extremely friendly and careful, honestly made moving much less stressful for me which I appreciate a lot. Show reply
Brenda
BrendaSydney, NSW

Sucha pleasure

2 bedroom house moved from granville to liverpool we started at 9am and finished 12:30, they made sure everything was wrapped correctly they even helped dismantle our beds such a great service Show reply
Geo92
Geo92AU4 posts
Ashley W.
Ashley W.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Hard & Fast Removal Services   DM
Jane
JaneCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Responsiveness

We hired muval to do our job with Hard and Fast, we couldn't be happier. Jordan from muval helped us organise our move and anna from hard and fast removals made sure our move went smoothly. We went from Sydney to belconnan. Show reply
Jaz
JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

We highly recommend them

We booked a Hard and Fast Removalist , We wanted a service without sharing, muval recommended hard and fast and were so happy they did. They were so easy to deal with. They helped us make sure all our items were accounted for. They even dismantled our bed as it didn't fit in the door.

They kept us updated through the move. The office girls were wonderful when dealing with all the stress of our move. It was a Sydney to Gold Coast move. We highly recommend them. Show reply