Harley Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Anne N.

Anne N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experienced and professional

Harley Plumbing have been working on a serious blocked drain problem at my residence. Full marks for communication, knowledge, work ethic and cleaning up. Excellent job which was much bigger than first thought but I was informed at all stages of problems and progress. Yes I would highly recommend this company.

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot water replacement

Efficient and friendly installer who arrived at appointed time, installed the replacement hot water heater with a minimum of fuss to complete very satisfactory installation with explanations as to unit operation

Marion

MarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly & efficient service

Very happy with the work done. Our plumber was very pleasant and great to interact with. The job was well done with no fuss and he was happy to answer any questions we had.

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Have dealt with a few members of the team and each of them has been professional and great at explaining what they were doing. Service has been fast and price is excellent too.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service and quick response

I am very happy with the provided service , the team responded to my request fast and did all the work we needed done is a close time frame. The team was on time and has provided all the needed advice to make the project successful

Prompt and professional.

Friendly and polite office staff. Prompt, thorough and tidy plumber. I'm very happy with this service provider and will use them again. This is the second time I have used this company and can thoroughly recommend Harley Plumbing.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best plumber for your heating needs.

I have used Harley Plumbing to service my gas ducted heating unit for many years. I have always found them professional in every way you would expect. For repairs required they are so perfect to deal with you would not go past Harley Plumbing. Plumbers are very prompt and detail accurate work and costs before proceeding to repairs.

Russell

RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Just had Harley Plumbing service our Evaporative' cooling system. We are very happy with the prompt professional way Daniel went about his work. This was the first time we have used Harley Plumbing as we are new to the area, I highly recommend them and will use them as our go to plumber for any future work.

Nice company to deal with.

Matthew the technician was friendly. Not pushy. Explained I needed to replace an old part for fire hazard reasons. Happy with their service. Have used them several times now. Would recommend.

Merlyn

MerlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another job off my "to get done" list!

Had prompt service on my heating and cooling appliances. Daniel contacted me and arrived at nominated time. Such a pleasant young man who explained procedures. Full marks to Harley Plumbing.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A job well done.

Tech turned up on time, did more than I expected. Happy with the results. The unit starts up quitely, and now ready for another summer. Additionally, no tiles were harmed in the process.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

They replaced our old heater that had stopped working the same day!! Very clean, took away our old heater too. Our house is nice and warm again. Thank you so much, we would highly recommend.

Lilian Pearcey

Lilian PearceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Arrived on time, terrific job, explained everything about the replacement unit and controls. I couldn't be happier. Now I'm ready for summer. Workers cleaned up after themselves so nothing to do after they left. Couldn't be happier.
Lilian Pearcey

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great friendly service

I'd highly recommend Harley Plumbing for their quality and value for money service. They serviced my evaporative system and ran through options before the agreed work was complete. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Theo Strasser

Theo StrasserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and trusted service.

Harley Plumbing have always been positive and reliable when I have called for help. Always on time and always done a terrific job. Staff are qualified and know what they are doing.

helenalan

helenalan

Excellent, fast and courteous service provided.

Excellent and courteous service provided within 12 hours of overnight contact. Pricing was competitive with other service providers and service provided resulted in unit becoming operational again within 20 minutes. Will use again should the need arise.

Brendan M.

Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solid service

Used the Harley boys 3 times recently and did a great job every time, on time. Thoroughly professional and professionally thorough. I can't recommend them highly enough. Responsive and really good value.

Deb Williams

Deb WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

We were very happy with the service we received. They communicated everything to us and called back quickly with a quote for the required work. Would highly recommend this company.

Ad

Excellent Service, have used before and will use again

From fantastic assistance over the phone to make sure we had checked all places where the leak might come from, to arriving during the stated time window and successful completion of the job, I am 100% happy! Have used Harley Plumbing before in the past at another property and they were my first phone call with this plumbing issue (it was an unknown leak that only showed up on our water bill).

Done it again

Gully trap problem with tree roots. Fixed. Considerate,tidy and efficient. Plumbing isn't the best job in awkward position on a very cold morning, they managed smiling. Well done thank you.