Harmony J

Harmony J

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Harmony J? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great pram liner

Custom made pram liner fits perfectly and the design is super cute. Material is durable and perfect for its intended use. Received my order promptly, and couldn't wait to pop it on the pram!

Amazing, cant wait to head out with my pram.

Good quaity material, well made. Easy to order, simple to put on. Arrived quickly in the post. Absolutely love both the bassinet liner and pram liner, also love that they are reversible, good value for money.

Jade N.
Jade N.Peel, WA

Double Pram liner for Twin Steelcraft Agile

I received my order for two reversible pram liners to fit my twin steelcraft agile pram. The fit was perfect, everything had been taken into consideration including having a cutout for the strap that folds the pram. My little girls now have supported head pillow rests as well, I was using a towel before to support there heads. Fabric print is gorgeous with lots to choose from. Could not be happier with product would definitely recommend. Attached is a picture of my girls with the pram liners.

Exceeded my expectations

I bought a pram liner and head support pillow and the quality is great. The items were made in the exact time frame listed on the website and the postage was quick. The fabric I choose was nice in the picture but even better in person. Both items fit in the pram perfectly. Super happy about this purchase.

Sharna L.
Sharna L.Pilbara, WA

Beautiful well made product

I’ll be honest I had expectations due to Harmony’s following & great feedback / rating response from previous customers & when I opened my purchase I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! Lovely lovely fabric true to colour & discription, well made, perfect size all the boxed ticked!
Now I want to go back & buy more!
Highly recommend.

L Patel
L PatelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service, beautiful product

Plucked in Navy
Plucked in NavyDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect perfect and more perfect!

If you are looking to buy a pram liner and accessories look no further than Harmony J. I am so impressed with my purchase. It all fits perfectly, it is beautiful and soft material & you can choose to have it double sided which is so awesome too! I chose a funky print and a block colour. There are so many options to choose from and the service is second to none. And the best thing is they are made in Australia. 100% satisfied.

Pete
PeteCentral West, QLD

Nothing is impossible for these ladies

I’d been searching for a custom cover for my new double pram but no one was willing to help me. Stacey went above and beyond to make it work. She sent me simple instructions on how to measure it up. When they arrived it was made it too perfection. Beautiful colorful material. I just love it. Quick to return emails and turnaround was awesome.

MLTC
MLTC

Great fabrics and excellent variety.

Staceys pram liners are great. We've purchased two different ones (both reversible) for two separate prams and they both fit extremely well and make our prams look amazing. Thanks for providing such a great product. Have also purchased the blankets which are super soft and the perfect size.

Wayne
Wayne

Bugaboo Chameleon reversible liner

We ordered our custom liner not long after purchasing our pram, arrived in about a month so plenty of time before bub was born. The quality of the product and fit is exceptional and well worth the delivery time. Have recommended to family members who are expecting. Thanks again

Emily
EmilyVictoria

Perfect fit!

Love the print on my double sided pram liner for my Mamas and Papas pram, not a particularly common pram. Fits perfect and delivery was super fast. I’m so, so happy - thank you!

annoyed
annoyed

Custom babyzen liner doesnt stay in place

Ordered a custom made baby zen yoyo plus liner. The velcro attachment at the top is not strong enough and slides out causing the whole liner to slide down. It is currently being held by a bulldog clip. Considering the cost is over $100 you would expect a product that works.

Holly
HollyTarwin 3956

GOODBYE dull pram HELLO HarmonyJ

AMAZING!! Harmony J is such an Incredible company, they produce the highest of quality pram liners, with such detail and creative and practical designs!! I was that impressed and soooo so happy I just purchase another design with my much appreciated $10 discount!
There work is incredible and definitely recommended, the simple things that’s brighten a mummas day
Thank you!! xx

Afrah A
Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Good quality sewn to fit pram so neatly and professionally done. Can’t fault it! I was very impressed when I received the liner.

Tracey F
Tracey FSydney

Love love love my Harmony J pram liner!

Can't fault my custom made pram liner from Harmony J. The fabric quality and standard of workmanship are better than I could have imagined. Having just had my 2nd baby I wanted to give my pram a bit of a facelift and this was perfect - wish I'd ordered for my first child to personalize the pram.

Read more reviews - page 2