3.7

Liz J.

Liz J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible communication

We applied for a property through Harris Leech and received a text from Sophie stating that we were able to sign the lease and they would cancel the scheduled open home for the day. We were so excited to get this message and have been searching for a property in Melbourne for weeks. However, upon replying we were told that this was a mistake and the property was now under application with another person. This is extremely unprofessional and we were told that 'its a simple mistake and mistakes happen'and that they could help us with another property. They have apologized but it is safe to say due to this lack of communication we do not feel comfortable renting with them and am hugely dissatisfied.

be careful!

They are very unprofessional. their level of communication is zero and I had to follow them for three years in some cases but they are only ignoring me! be careful with their systems as they have some trick to deceive you. They have created a online contract system which when you want to sign the contract you are not able to see the terms and conditions in the first page and it is hidden somewhere and they easily add some stuff which you are not aware of. they change the leasing contract dates without me noticing!
be careful if you are dealing with them

Hannah E.

Hannah E.Victoria

Really happy with my property Manager Sarah!

I had a great experience with my property Manager Sarah. I had to break my lease and she made sure it was a seamless transition and was able to rent the place straight away, nothing was too difficult! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

MJK

MJK

Sandra Haddad and Harris Leech are Excellent!!

I have several properties with Harris Leech and they do a fantastic job. They are always responsive and usually ahead of the game with regards to any issues that I may have. They have always found me excellent tenants. Sandra works vey hard in her job!!

Sarah Krizmanic is great!

Sarah has been a great property manager. Very responsive and always follows up, I highly recommend Sarah! From a tenant perspective, she made the end of lease process very easy.

Sarah from Harris Leech has been a great agent and provided great customer service. She has always followed up any property issues promptly and has gone above and beyond to assist.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem solving

Recently I had a complete power failure and I was really surprised that I could reach my property manager, Shaun, late on a weekend. All repairs were approved immediately and the trades organised without hesitation so I have been very pleased with the response.

Jonathan A.

Jonathan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harris Leech Rental Agent - Daniel Siciliano

We rented through Harris Leech for two years and couldn't be happier with their professionalism, organisation and care through out that time. Especially when it came time to out move out, Daniel was extremely organised with the viewings. Daniel also saw to our bond returned quickly.

Thank you Daniel @ Harris Leech!

Vanesschka Seevathean

So far so good I've been extremely happy with the service from Vanesschka Seevathean in regards to how she is managing my investment property.
No issue has been too small and the yukkie tricky big issues that pop up from time to time have been dealt without drama.
Inspections are always top class and regular with extensive report and excellent photos, along with the timely recommendations that rental increments could be taking place.
I could happily live on the other side of the world for several years knowing the investment property back in Oz is in very safe hands.
Vanesschka please keep up the elite standards :)
Kindest regards and very thankfully
Bradley Cooke

Joe

JoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

I have been with the Harris|Leech for a number of years looking after my properties.
I have had little problems that were dealt with very quickly. If a bigger issue was in motion, a discussion took place to resolved. there advice to me on several occasions was timely and provide a good outcome.
I would recommend the company as they offer a good service and recommendations.

John Redmond

John RedmondGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Josh Leech and Vanesschka Seevathean

I have been with Harris Leech for over 10 years and I have always been able to work positively with these guys. I have known Josh for that whole time and he has always been willing to listen and respond to my issues. Vanesschka is my new property manager and already I am very pleased with her work ethic.

Budge

BudgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Josh Leech + Sandra Haddad = Top professional service

Harris Leech Real Estate have been the Property Managers of two of our investment properties for nearly 10 years and we have never been let down with their communication and professional service.
Director Josh Leech is a very 'hands-on' approach and has a wealth of industry knowledge which is invaluable. Sandra Haddad has been looking after our Portfolio in recent times and has a very positive, friendly manner about her which instantly gives you confidence that you are in good hands.
Highly recommend them. Bruce & Kerry

Efficient reliable and great to deal with

As a landlord, Harris Leech has provided us with great service over the past 12 years. They treat us with respect and fairness whilst looking after the interests of renters.

Hi Annie,
That's great to hear! Thank you for being such a long term client and look forward to working with you over the years to come!
All the best.

Anne Tsiang

Anne TsiangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vanesschka at Harris Leech

Vanesschka is my property manager that manages two of my investment properties. "Nothing is too much trouble" is her motto. Not only she looks after the owners, but tenants as well. I have not heard one bad comment about her from the various tenants I have had in the past many years. Her efficient and systematic approach to all leasing matters is second to none. Well done Vanesschka and thank you.

Josh l.Harris Leech

Thank you Anne, That's great to hear, we certainly value the feedback we receive.
Take care!

Simply the best.

Harris Leech have managed my property for over 9 yrs,they are an absolute pleasure to deal with,from receiving the rent to any repairs it is all done very efficiently.In the 9yrs I've had 5 excellent tenants all thanks to Harris Leech.I certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending this company to manage your property .

Damian Anthony R.

Damian Anthony R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harris Leech managed my rental apartment for over 7 years. They were always reliable, responsive and showed great customer service. And I dealt with various staff over time. I would definitely recommend them.

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great team at Harris Leech

Harris leech has managed my property for the last 5 years.
I have found Josh and his team to be greatly reliable over that time.
Kayani on the team is a great asset. He is always fair, informative and clearly does his best for both tenant and landlord.
It makes my life a lot easier as I know my property is in good hands and Kayani helps take away any stress.
Really would recommend them

Angela C

Angela CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Managers

Harris Leech have managed my investment property for over 9 years. Every member of the team, especially Sarah, has been helpful, pleasant and professional. I have always received timely statements, reports for taxation purposes and photo checks on how the property was being maintained. Any issues were immediately communicated and repairs were organised quickly and economically. I have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective clients.

Thank you HarrisLeech! Stef you are a gem!

I can't recommend HarrisLeech highly enough. I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Stefania in our search for a rental property. Stefania was a complete professional, kind, friendly, open and transparent and so very helpful in processing our application. Stef and her colleagues went out of their way to try accommodate our needs and move-in date within a constrained timeframe. We really appreciated their effort and help throughout and making us feel valued! Thank you so much Stef, you're a gem! When we are in search of a property again we will definitely get back in touch! All the very best.

Stefania and Jordan made my rental a home

I had the choice of many modern apartments to lease , but it was Stefania that made me choose a Harris Leech property. Other agents were unhelpful and bordered on hostile , whilst Stefania was friendly, professional and tended to personal requirements with ease. Jordan followed up, with the same warm helpful attitude. It is a major factor in choosing a home that the team leasing it care, I found that at Harris Leech, thanks to these outstanding agents.