Harris Leech

Harris Leech

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simply the best.

Harris Leech have managed my property for over 9 yrs,they are an absolute pleasure to deal with,from receiving the rent to any repairs it is all done very efficiently.In the 9yrs I've had 5 excellent tenants all thanks to Harris Leech.I certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending this company to manage your property .

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words and it has been a pleasure managing your property over the years and hope to continue for many more years to come, thank you for your loyalty! from the Team at Harris Leech.

Harris Leech managed my rental apartment for over 7 years. They were always reliable, responsive and showed great customer service. And I dealt with various staff over time. I would definitely recommend them.

Great team at Harris Leech

Harris leech has managed my property for the last 5 years.
I have found Josh and his team to be greatly reliable over that time.
Kayani on the team is a great asset. He is always fair, informative and clearly does his best for both tenant and landlord.
It makes my life a lot easier as I know my property is in good hands and Kayani helps take away any stress.
Really would recommend them

Excellent Managers

Harris Leech have managed my investment property for over 9 years. Every member of the team, especially Sarah, has been helpful, pleasant and professional. I have always received timely statements, reports for taxation purposes and photo checks on how the property was being maintained. Any issues were immediately communicated and repairs were organised quickly and economically. I have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective clients.

Thank you HarrisLeech! Stef you are a gem!

I can't recommend HarrisLeech highly enough. I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Stefania in our search for a rental property. Stefania was a complete professional, kind, friendly, open and transparent and so very helpful in processing our application. Stef and her colleagues went out of their way to try accommodate our needs and move-in date within a constrained timeframe. We really appreciated their effort and help throughout and making us feel valued! Thank you so much Stef, you're a gem! When we are in search of a property again we will definitely get back in touch! All the very best.

Stefania and Jordan made my rental a home

I had the choice of many modern apartments to lease , but it was Stefania that made me choose a Harris Leech property. Other agents were unhelpful and bordered on hostile , whilst Stefania was friendly, professional and tended to personal requirements with ease. Jordan followed up, with the same warm helpful attitude. It is a major factor in choosing a home that the team leasing it care, I found that at Harris Leech, thanks to these outstanding agents.

Stefania is an absolute star!

Stefania is an above and beyond individual, her positive attitude and service has been astounding during my moving process. Each time I came to her with a query, she proactively try to provide a solution even if its not within her responsibility. I can tell that she will become an A grade Property Manager in the future, one who is extremely personable to prospective tenants, and who understands that building strong relationships is the key to property management. I hope that I will be able to keep dealing with her in the future, I feel more than comfortable to recommend her to any of my colleagues, friends or family for any requirements they need within the property market. Thank you again for your help Stefania! All the best with your future endeavours.

Incredible real estate agents

I was looking for an apartment one month prior to starting a new job which I have to move interstate for. The staff were incredible. I had a very limited time frame in which to inspect, apply for and sign a lease. My application was processed extremely fast and within 3 days of being in Melbourne to inspect and apply for properties, I got a phone call saying that I had been approved for my dream apartment. The next day I had signed my lease. I cannot thank the team at Harris Leech St Kilda, and particularly Stefania, for all their help. I will be referring anyone looking for properties to this real estate agency.

Great Customer Service

As first time investors we have been very impressed and have always felt our property is in safe hands. Our Property Managers have always been responsive, trustworthy and attentive to our needs. We have especially enjoyed the customer service we have experienced in our dealings with Harris Leech.

5+ stars!!

I have been thoroughly amazed at the service and help from both Daniel when I was having trouble applying through 1Form and then just the most exceptional service (my job @ UniMelb is looking after PhDs - total customer service) and was so impressed with Stefania. What a gem to deal! She made a very difficult situation for me to a very easy one! Thank you so much

Good service

Nothing but good things to say about these guys. Shaun and the team there took care of us for a few years. Recommended.

9 years and No problems

We had a great 9 yar experience with the property managers Harris Leech.
They were quick to respond to our calls and assist us when needed.
We were even able to negotiate rent at one stage and when we were told to vacate as the property was being sold they were helpful in assisting us to look at new properties. (Thank-You Shaun and Joshua)
(Heidi and Angelo)

Great Service!

We bought an apartment and signed up with Harris Leech to be our managing agent. Throughout the process the director Josh Leech made himself readily available for any queries or concerns we had. With almost daily updates on the status of our leasing campaign we found Harris Leech to be professional, friendly and honest in their approach to finding us a reliable tenant. Highly recommend!

Excellent Property Manager

Just want to thank our Property Manager Kayani who has been very prompt and professional at actioning all requests.

Thanks again.

Great property manager

We have been renting through Harris Leech for two and a half years now and Shaun, our agent, has been great. We didn’t really have many things wrong over the time but when we did they were attended to very quickly. Highly recommend.

Very good service

Harris Leech has looked after me very well, particularly recently when i needed them to help me sort through a building defect in my property which was causing me grief through water ingress and damage as a result. Even through the property is relatively new, the builder was denying responsibility. Harris Leech knew what to do and how to go about investigating the matter and having a professional report prepared. As a result the builder is now acknowledging that the defect is his responsibility to fix and is to be remedied and all damage repaired at no cost to me under the seven-year builder's guarantee. I am absolutely delighted with this outcome. Thanks a million, Harris Leech !! You have really saved the day.

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do our best to go above and beyond for our clients and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch. From the team at Harris Leech.

Thank you!

Thank you Stefania for securing our property for us! You were extremely efficient and communicative. We greatly appreciate your efforts and your kindness.
Alice and Dave

Prompt service and great communication

I receive prompt and high level communication for my rental unit. My portfolio manager is Nathan and he keeps me updated and gives me confidence knowing that my rental is being looked after by Harris Leech. Its one stress I don't have to stress about.

Thank you for the review Vic! We do our best to ensure we respond to clients as quickly as possible. Its been a pleasure looking after your investment to date and look forward to keep this rolling forward. If you ever need anything, please let us know. From the team at Harris Leech.

Great team

All of my dealings with Harris Leech have been really good. Particularly enjoy the professionalism demonstrated by one of the managers there, Alex Mills. He always makes himself available and nothing is too onerous for him.

Hi Nobby, Thank you for taking time to write a review. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything. Take care!

Stefania Sangrigoli Review

Stef is amazing. She was so lovely to deal with from the get go of contacting me about my application, to helping me fill in the details and any questions I had. As a first time tenant by myself she has helped make the transition so easy. She is warm, bubbly and so helpful! I could not recommend her more highly ! Great work Stef, you rock! :))

Hi Lauren, Thank you for the Review, we will definitely pass this on to Stef for you. If you ever need anything please let us know! From the team at Harris Leech.