Harris Real Estate

Harris Real Estate

Fantastic

From our first discussions with Daniel Oliver and Millie Campion the approach was highly professional, motivated and focused. Their attention to detail was ever present from the staging of the house through to marketing across all platforms and into the well managed inspections. We were in excellent hands throughout and in the negotiations with our ultimate purchaser which was handled with a keen attention to achieving the outcomes we wanted.

samsta

samstaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tenant Perspective: Complete lack of transparency and professionalism!

owner

ownerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

From owners side Rental Management is horrible and very unfair

From a Renter's Perspective

I would describe the customer service delivered by Harris Real Estate to be very poor and it seems as thought they rely on an automated emailing and sms system to do the actual work of customer communication for them.
On several occasions we were sent generic urgent and threatening rent reminders that were non-applicable to us and simply caused concern and confusion. There was also a rental inspection planned a week before the lease terminated. They were impossible to reach in terms of maintenance and repair issues and the end of lease inspection became stressful as they waited three weeks to conclude the inspection.
Very Disappointing

Bronny

BronnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

House sale

Harris Real Estate recently sold my house in the Magill area. Scott Moon and his team were brilliant. The sale was swift, well organised and financial result excellent. At all times I was kept informed of progress and if I had questions they were answered promptly. I highly recommend this team to anyone considering selling or buying. I would definitely use them for any future real estate dealings.

Samantha

Samantha

Residential tenancy review

Unsatisfactory

It's taking forever to receive a response from them. Took me 2 weeks since I moved in to get the keys. Always avoid to do the maintenance. I will never choose them again.

Didn’t bother to care after settlement

The process of purchasing the house was okay, it happened pretty quickly. But after settlement, the agent did not fulfill what he promised to do - the new house was left dirty, few pieces of the old furniture were left behind when he said he will make sure it’s taken care of. Very unprofessional for this big real estate agent. Will not recommend or use them anymore.

Property management

My first dealing with Harris was when i was looking to buy an investment property & was impressed by how the agent worked. I didn't buy through them but they are now managing the property rental side of things after i had numerous issues with the existing agent that i inherited at purchase time. I live inter state & the property management team have been great in keeping me up to date & informed. Recently rented with minimal effort.

Priya

PriyaProspect

Unsatisfactory

We bought a house from one of the agent of Harris real estate close to city . We asked agent that we need this house properly clean before we move in baz our kids are v young, we won't be able to manage that after we move and the agent commited us that he will get it done from his side if the owner doesn't do it . We were happy that it will all clean we will only have to organize the things in the house like furnicher and all that , but at the end happened exactly opposite .. the house wasn't cleaned , no steam cleaning on the carpets, no detailing and now after moving the furniture we can't do much .
Very big disappointment . If you can't do it then don't commit it to the buyers.

VirtuallyMe

VirtuallyMeAU

Really unprofessional and treat people with disdain!

If I could give ZERO starts I would! These people are so rude! They treat those renting through them like second class citizens! Complaints about gardening, plumbing and electricity issues are ignored, leaving tenants forced to have to make contact repeatedly. Terrible business practices!

Chris

Chris

First in, Best Dressed - Declined

absolute imbeciles, they arrive 20 mins late for inspection. it does not matter what lengths you go to to be approved for the property, the most wealthiest wins each time. If you are looking to rent, stay clear of these judgemental cowardly people.

Lies stem from the Director down

Patrick

Patrick

Liars

I bought a house from their agent recently. Initially reassured me that the electronic front gate was working and it had a remote for the gate. After settlement I found out the gate is likely broken and there was no remote.... Couldn't be bothered dealing with me after the house was settled.

Their agents just confirms the stereotype of sly and untrustworthy reputation of this trade. Lying through their teeth to squeeze every penny out of you.

Never trust a real estate agent again.

They do Nothing

Tenant for many years - totally unresponsive to maintenance requests. Property manager totally disengaged. If I were the landlord I would wonder what I'm paying for. Would not recommend at all.

Poor Communication - will never use them again

If I ever purchase another property again I now know what not to do thanks to Harris Real Estate. So I should thank them really. Now that they have their healthy commission they don't give a crap or return any calls about missing keys to locked areas, codes to alarms and the list goes on. My error for assuming it was all there and in working condition.

Jay

Run away

Bella

BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Self-serving and unprofessional

Our sales agent was clearly working for her own gain, without consideration for us, her clients. Lied to us throughout the sales campaign, and acted only in her own self interest. When we lodged a complaint we were told by the Harris CEO that the agent did nothing wrong, that agents are ENCOURAGED to behave the way she did, in order to enhance their career and income! We forwarded our complaint to the Harris director and received NO RESPONSE from either our email or the phone message we left. EXTREMELY unprofessional at all levels.