Harvey Norman Rugs

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

• Job Satisfaction

Rinzan was able to find what we were looking for and provided great service. Harvey Norman has lots of variety in their rugs with knowledgeable staff. I would recommend their store.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly What I Was Looking For.

Lovely woollen rug to place on my newly polished floorboards - Neutral color that will suit all rooms and protect the floors from furniture and add some warmth to the room.

Ghazal
GhazalPerth, WA

This rug is amazing! We are so happy

We were really happy at the high level of customer service exhibited by Jordan at the flooring Department of Harvey Norman.
Jordan was a true professional and went out of his way to get us the perfect carpet at a very reasonable price. Thank you so much Jordan/ Harvey Norman Osborn Park! We got our favorite rug and we are so happy. We couldn’t find a better rug than this one anywhere else in this city.

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman Rugs compares to other Flooring Companies

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Good Help Given

Good selection of rugs and well displayed, making choice easier. Helped by Owen who was extremely helpful & courteous and carried the new rug to the car. Well recommended!!
Now I have thirty words......

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Honest review

Went to purchase a rug was served by Blake. He showed me plenty of different rugs and provided me with expert opinion. He was very professional and polite when helping me select the perfect rug for my bedroom. I've been to many different shops but honestly I've never been more happy to purchase a rug from Blake.

Lesley P
Lesley PHunter Region, NSW

My loungeroom looks unbelievable with the new rug from Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman have a huge range of colours, shapes and sizes of mats, rugs and carpets. All within a price range every one can afford. Updating any room could not be easier.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews