Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Bamboo Flooring, Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Rugs, Timber Flooring and 2 more

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris Patten

Chris PattenPerth, WA

Superb Job.

My layer Martin contacted me 2 days prior to give me a time of arrival. He arrived early and was very respectful of my house and the needs of me as a customer.
Very thorough with his workmanship and attention to detail.
Not only a superb job with laying, but no damage to any of the 4 rooms he laid and no damage to any wall. Took all equipment and old carpet and was gone within 2 1/2 hrs.

Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks again Martin!

Rocky from NSW

Rocky from NSWSydney, NSW

Caringbah store

Just had hybrid flooring completed by Caringbah store. Have no complaints about the service in store and the staff helped us as much as possible with problems that arose with a fairly complicated job. Would like to praise the sub contractor, David. He went out of his way to make sure the job was as near to what we wanted as possible. He was always willing to speak at any time and source material not normally in his range.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerCentral, TAS

Smart strand carpet is rubbish.

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Buyer beware

The slightly backed vinyl floor covering does not perform well in hot or variable temperatures. Confirmed by family in Queensland and in Tasmania. Pretty much ruled put everywhere in the country.

Hybrid Flooring

Very happy with my new Hybrid floor from Harvey Norman Jamestown Penrith Quentin Hammond thank you so much you picked the right tradesman Tim Whitton to do the job I’m very happy with my experience from the day of getting the free quote & measure to the finished installation 4 rooms in my 30 year old house & no broken skirting boards (which was my big concern) just pleased with everything from start to finish turned my old house from drab to fab looks so much more modern for the small price I paid & thanks again Quentin for putting up with my thousand & one question before I went with your quote which I believe to be the right choice out of the 3 Qutoes I received. Response from my family & visitors when they walk in “wow”

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice carpet

I have been very happy with the carpet we were sold. It was on sale for a great price. The install was not as I would have expected, I called to have the installer come back as he had not stretched it over the nails on the edging. Looking at it today I still don't think it's ok . My carpet mats that I asked to have made from the only remaining piece were not all made. Mixed emotions about this big purchase.

Lesley P

Lesley PHunter Region, NSW

My loungeroom looks unbelievable with the new rug from Harvey Norman.

Harvey Norman have a huge range of colours, shapes and sizes of mats, rugs and carpets. All within a price range every one can afford. Updating any room could not be easier.

Lived up to promise

Damien from Harvey Norman Osborne Park WA made the purchasing experience so easy that we parted with our money happily. Laying team of Robert & Shane were courteous, co-operative, clean, and punctual.
Everything ran according to schedule. We are very happy with the whole experience, and our new carpet!

After sales service appalling

Pre-sales service enthusiastic and helpful, however installation was sub-par and despite numerous complaints over the phone, by email and in person I’m still waiting for the problem to be resolved.

Harvey Norman Flooring THarvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Sorry to hear that you have not had a resolution.
Could you please provide the Store details.
Thanking you in advance,

Balgowlah

Margaret M.

Margaret M.Sydney, NSW

laminate flooring through Harvey Norman OSBORNE PARK STORE

What a fantastic team that was sent out to my place to lay about 90 odd metres of flooring!
They did a sensational and thorough job. My place looks absolutely wonderful! A huge effort in 1 day!
Huge thanks to Damien & Angeline in Perth (National Insurance Division) for making all this happen so effortlessly and smoothly - great job guys and you were at all times so lovely, kind & very considerate.
I'm going to miss hearing your voices on the phone! JUST BRILLIANT!!!

vuurenal

vuurenal

Pathetic customer service from Harvey Norman and Big River arrogance!

Margaret PageSydney, NSW

Never ever buy novacore

Timothy V.

Timothy V.South East Queensland, QLD

Not flooring experts at HN Aspley QLD

Tien

TienSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience from start to finish.

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Service all the way at Bunbury Store

We recently replaced some woollen carpet in our house from the Bunbury Store. The product was excellent, staff keen to secure custom. Carpet Layers Alexandra and Drasko finished off doing an excellent job of laying the carpet and a great experience. Based on our experience we would recommend this store.

Easy to install Vinyl flooring from HN Malaga

Honest Bob

Honest BobSydney

New underlay not installed (until I complained)

June

JuneIpswich

Customer Focused Care exceptional

I was relocating from Perth to QLD and our Sales Consultant went above and beyond with confirming our ETA and ensuring the fitter was fully informed and that my definite timescale for fitting of my carpet was on schedule- excellent Customer Focused Care From Harvey Norman, Osborne Park, WA. Thank you Hazel Ashley- you are awesome

Jaxi

JaxiMelbourne

No Customer Service

Recently visited a Harvey Norman flooring department for whole house flooring to be replaced. Choose from the carpet range and floating flooring range and asked for pricing, supplied sales consultant with plan drawings of all dimensions and contact details, was informed quote will be emailed withing a few days. No quote was received till complaint was submitted 3 weeks later then quote received was only for carpet and I was informed consultant had lost plan drawings. There is a lack of customer service and no focus. I contacted another flooring supplier and they attended a measure up and provided pricing very quickly and had exceptional knowledge to product recommendations.

Micky Myki

Micky MykiMelbourne

Sunshine Flooring services were good

Just wanted to thank Harvey Norman flooring Charlie for all the work he has put together. Charlie always had everything completed in a timely manner… He was patient, always responded my queries, always kept me informed and explained the process well. Very impressed!

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Ivy

Ivyasked

Hi,
I have been recommended Godfrey Hirst Hybrid 1200 for my bedrooms. Does anyone have experience with this product?

Karen louise Hinds

Hi Ivy I have no knowledge of this brand. Just know if you go with a product that does not live up too it's longevity, general wear and tear. You have consumer rights under the ACCC. If I was in your position I would ask HN staff to give you a couple of reviews. You can also use choice!!!!

kejoasked

I have been recommended Novocore Hybride multi layered plank that carries a 25 year domestic warranty by a Representative at Harvey Norman. I want to cover existing floor tiles. I have been advised that NO levelling is required. On the front cover of Novocare brochure it states that this product is '100% waterproof' and inside the brochure it states 'water resilient' in another!! I can only presume that the premium range is the waterproof product?

I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided as to whether this product lives up to its promise. It would appear from the previous comments I have read on this post, that Harvey Norman, the supplier, or both have little concern for the buyer.

Margaret Page

I have novocore in my house. Its terrible its scratches so easily and looks so bad after a while, we tried to get it replaced but the Novocore rep said we damaged it on purpose which is just stupid who would damage their own floor, but that gives you an idea on how bad it looks. STAY AWAY

kejo

Thank you Margaret for your feedback - much appreciate.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Harvey Norman Rugs

Harvey Norman Rugs

1 review

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

CategoryFlooring Companies and Carpet FlooringFlooring Companies and Timber FlooringFlooring Companies and Timber FlooringFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringFlooring Companies and Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate FlooringFlooring CompaniesFlooring Companies