Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Timber Flooring, Laminate Flooring, etc...

3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Poor laying, no follow through with promises

Started as good service, after laying, I was not happy with a few areas, but they said give it time to settle, still not happy, lifting in places and poor edges. Rang twice, manager came after the second call to inspect, said would get the layer out, that was last November. Went to store to complain, will follow up they said, now it’s nearly June. Will never recommend to anyone.

Danny

DannySydney Surrounds, NSW

Storm damage

After flooding in my bedroom from a storm, carpet among other things was socked and ended up molding. The team from Harvey Norman Erina came out and removed the damaged carpet cleaned & sprayed the cement. Once I picked out the colour I wanted from the range I could choose from, it was in very quickly. On the day it was installed, the guys were on time and extremely quick, but they did take time to talk to the cat when she was checking things out.

Avril Summers

Avril SummersTasmania

Does not resemble original flooring colour or quality

Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Perfect job well done

The carpet layers were very efficient and helped to remove the furniture . They were accomodating with lift restrictions . They just got on with the job. Colin seems passionate about his job and he and Trevor did it perfectly. Of course Wendy did a great job with the initial measuring. I would highly recommend Harvey Norman.

janette39

janette39

Looks fantastic, very happy

The carpet layers John and his young son did a great job, arrived on time, worked very well with a minimal of stress to yourselves as we are isolated due to the Coronavirus. Would highly recommend them.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

The best ever!

I have dealt with quite a few carpet companies and Harvey Norman have been outstanding, from the office, the gentleman who came to do the measure and quote and finally today the carpet installers.
They came, were polite and got on with the job. They cleaned up after themselves and moved furniture back into the room.
I would highly recommend this company.

Job Satisfaction

Great advice, professional advice, Great Result!

Third time we’ve used Carpet & Flooring from Harvey Norman Penrith.
Alex and his team never fail to provide excellent advice and competitive pricing.
Couldn’t be happier with our latest flooring, fantastic result.

RickO

RickOSydney

Very professional

John and his team were punctual and hard working.
They moved furniture and laid the underlay and carpet with minimum fuss and were very responsive and considerate of our presence - we had nowhere to go due to Covidf-19 isolation.
Well done

melcamish

melcamishIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service, quality was amazing

Bought our carpet through Harvey Norman Penrith, communication was always clear and quick replies, the installation was outstanding work and we are so happy we bought though them. Can’t recommend them enough

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Carpet laying

The carpet layers were polite . Super efficient . Left room clean . Did a really quick super job . Very pleased with outcome . Anybody that uses these guys should be pleased . Highly recommended.

T.Davis Penrith NSW

T.Davis Penrith NSWSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

We had carpet laid today in 3 bedrooms I have to say that the installer did an amazing job and was very polite and professional. I would highly recommend and I would definitely use Harvey Norman again. Thankyou

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very grateful

Our flooring was replaced through an insurance claim with Suncorp. Whilst the process itself took months we were very impressed with the professionalism of the staff who completed the job in a timely fashion. They cleaned up everything and were very particular with the process to ensure we were happy. Extremely happy!!! Thanks Cameron and team.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Terrible service and overcharging

Harvey Norman over-ordered carpet and then required me to pay for the excess. I had enough left over carpet to do an entire bedroom. Further, Harvey Norman’s installers were rude and whilst I had been led to believe they moved furniture and put it back, they did not. The installers complained from the outset and despite telling me it would take an entire day to do the two rooms, then on the day it took less than 3 hours. This may have been because they refused to move furniture. The installers left mess throughout my apartment. I will never spend another cent at Harvey Norman.

Amazing service, above and beyond expectations

We had an issue with our carpet and even when the Manufacturer was less than helpful. Neil Jones of Harvey Norman at Rothwell, went out of his way to resolve our problems and have the carpet replaced. Neil kept us informed throughout the process, and it has now been resolved. I can highly recommend Neil at Harvey Norman’s Rothwell Qld store.

David M

David M

Very happy with installation

We were very happy with the service we received from Harvey Norman Caringbah showing samples and explaining our options, we were also very happy with the service we received from Lily, the only downside was the carpet layer was to ring us Sunday night to confirm time, we did not get this call, we went to work and had to return home which took over an hour to get home. The carpet layer was a very nice person and did a very professional job.

Flooring Companies

I wanted to say thank you to Toby, Jackson and Peter who came to lay carpet (and move furniture) at my place last week. The three staff members were curteous, professional, hard working and careful as they moved my furniture out of rooms and back again. I would highly recommend this team of carpet layers.

Kerie Flanagan

Kerie FlanaganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect service from start to finish

The service was amazing when deciding what carpet to choose and the service people went beyond for ya. The lovely couple who laid our carpet were super fast and very friendly and did an amazing job. Highly recommended

John G...

John G...Sydney, NSW

Excellent product...

The new living room floor not only appears beautiful, but looks like being durable enough to stay that way.
The supply and installation was faultless and went smoothly from first query to final completion.
We are extremely pleased with the final result, and will certainly use the same people if we need to extend to other rooms...

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service - Osborne Park Store

We were assured they could meet our tight time frame for installation so we paid the deposit. Once deposit was paid all communication ceased in terms of updating us.
Install of laminate floor was cancelled the morning of booked date and we had to call store owner to get a resolution.
Carpet wasn't even ordered and then went out of stock, had to source carpet elsewhere.
Very poor experience that left us out of pocket.

Sharon C

Sharon CIllawarra, NSW

Service and communication is appalling

Matt

Mattasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

MMMasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Hi,
We ordered carpet recently however said that we were months away from installing. We initially asked for our deposit back because of incorrect measuring on our part and a price hike however came to an agreement. We picked a colour for purchase sake however now when asking we are told the carpet is ordered and we can't change the colour despite us saying we were months away and may change the colour????
We have paid a large deposit but not sure what to do as we know it will be a case of 'can't change your mind'...not sure why carpet needed to be ordered prior to use 100 percent confirming

MMM

So my question is can we request our deposit and cancel order there is nowhere on the invoice that says we cannot

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives