Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Waterproof Flooring, etc...

• Job Satisfaction

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

WE are happy with harvey norman frankston flooring service, jamil & tan, sharon . also please pass on to the powers that be, that the chap and his partner who came yesterday to install our carpet did a magnificent job. WE are so happy, and he was wonderful in moving the furniture around. No hassles at all and we would highly recommend Harvey Norman for laying and buying carpet.

Robert Woodside

Robert WoodsideSydney, NSW

carpet laying

The two guys William and Shaun were absolutely fantastic very good carpet layers they were good honest and very reliable they even cleaned up and vacumed we could not recomend them highly enough keep hold of them Gerry they will never let you down

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Completely transformed my home!

My new bamboo flooring is incredible. My staircase and lounge room now look like a display home! The service from Vanshika at HN Osborne park was professional and of a high standard. The quality of the installation by Phil is unbelievable!

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo
Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Hybrid Flooring - Excellent Service HNF Mandurah

Excellent service all round! Abid from HNF Mandurah was personable, honest and very knowledgeable on their products and what service they could provided. I had a big job and a lot of questions and never was I made to feel like anything was to much trouble, Abid ensured the whole process was as easy as it could be. Also Simon and his team from Infinity Flooring did an amazing job laying the flooring, they were also respectful, pleasant and professional. Thank you to HNF Mandurah and Infinity Flooring. Sharon

Hybrid flooring

Absolutely thrilled with our new flooring from Harvey Norman Mandurah the guys were very professional and helpful would have no hesitation in recommending and Simon and Steve from Infinity Flooring did an amazing job laying the floor, thanks so much Ken and Ann

Sarah c

Sarah cSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional service outstanding

We recently re carpeted our whole house. We went to see Adam and the crew at Harvey Norman Corio. Not only did they know their products they went above and beyond to make sure that the carpet came in and the quote was prompt. The laying of the carpet is perfect. They were honest, reliable, helpful and we couldn’t recommend them high enough! Thank you to all of you

Lescelle Cox

Lescelle CoxHunter Region, NSW

Faulty laminate flooring

After complaining to customer service in relation to a fault in my laminate flooring which I informed them about 12 months ago and there has been no follow up, I receive an email that they have referred me to the person who I have complained about in relation to doing nothing. Unbelievable!

david w.

david w.Perth, WA

Had 2 carpets laid 2 rooms in a villa unit

Prompt on time laid carpets 2 rooms just over 30 minutes great service and excellent laying of carpets and vacumed the floors also and took old carpets away with them would highly recommend harvey Norman carpet and flooring to anyone .

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst carpet - misleading advertising

Flooring Companies

Very happy with our choice

Had great customer service from Kylie in the flooring department nothing was to much trouble and we ended up with a good product.
We had a small issue with the laying of the carpet as we paid extra to have furniture removed and they put it back in place with only giving the carpet a quick sweep which wasn't enough so we had to lift furniture again to do a vacuum.

Kerrie R

Kerrie RPerth, WA

Luxury pure wool. Worth every cent

Replaced 24yo carpet in B1 & WIR. I got the best advice & chose a beautiful texture pure wool carpet. Arrived on time. Peter installed & I am over the moon with gratitude.

Khamap

Khamap

Go to flooring professionals

Not the easiest to put in. Some boards were buckled so needed to be returned. looks good but now lifting in areas, so having to get help, the buck is being passed.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Good Help Given

Good selection of rugs and well displayed, making choice easier. Helped by Owen who was extremely helpful & courteous and carried the new rug to the car. Well recommended!!
Now I have thirty words......

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Abid from Mandurah Harvey Norman was excellent, very helpful and efficient making the process hassle free. Nick and Simon who carried out all the work did a great job and constantly updated me with the work through photos and being available on the phone. Great work!

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo, Carpet and Laminate
daskalou

daskalouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet worn out after 2 months + damage caused by installers

• +5

Tino Mirabello

Tino MirabelloSydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish.

I dealt with Castle Hill store & have just completed my timber stairs. The manager Hayden is a very genuine guy and gave me a fantastic deal. I received follow up right through the process and there promise of a great installer was spot on. Overall an excellent experience.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Hybrid flooring

very professional job done by all the team.
At one point had 7 floor fitters working.
I would recommend Harvey Norman and there qualifyied team .
Very courteous and polite workers new exactly the job.
Tongue and groove floor fitters were aware of the upheaval the owners would experience and made the 2 day job as less stressful, as we had already moved into our new house
Thanks a lot

Great flooring Great service

The service we received from Harvey Norman Warrawong exceeded all expectations from initial service,quotation and fabulous installation of a high quality product.... strongly recommend this first rate service and product.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Jacque

JacquePerth, WA

Excellent service

Having had previously dealing with Harvey Norman O’Connor before I went back to Elter who gave outstanding service once again all the staff looked after me with both carpet and vinyl planks I would recommend to everyone to go to this store

Kate L

Kate LPerth, WA

Brilliant Service & Great Product

I decided on the Flooring Team at HN Osborne Park after spending over a month researching vinyl timber planks & visiting flooring stores. Blake was my main contact & was really helpful & responsive to any queries - I didn't have to keep trying to chase up information due to lack of replies. During the initial deciding stage I spoke to several other staff members if Blake was unavailable & they were all really helpful as well. When I made my product decision I felt very comfortable with knowing I'd made the right choice & not pressured to buy something more expensive but less suitable. Rick & his team of installers did a great job on the installation & were both professional & friendly in all contact. The end result looks amazing!

Matt

Mattasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

MMMasked

Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Hi,
We ordered carpet recently however said that we were months away from installing. We initially asked for our deposit back because of incorrect measuring on our part and a price hike however came to an agreement. We picked a colour for purchase sake however now when asking we are told the carpet is ordered and we can't change the colour despite us saying we were months away and may change the colour????
We have paid a large deposit but not sure what to do as we know it will be a case of 'can't change your mind'...not sure why carpet needed to be ordered prior to use 100 percent confirming

MMM

So my question is can we request our deposit and cancel order there is nowhere on the invoice that says we cannot

monica85

monica85asked

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives