Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist

Carpet Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Timber Flooring, etc...

• Job Satisfaction

This is perfect. Ian really happy

I have heard about U from my relatives.l am really happy and appreciate your organise job.Did not have any timing problem.got this in due time with perfect finishing. I will recommend this. for my family and friends

Ad

Friendly and efficient service.

Rinzan from Osbourne Park was very efficient and helpful. He also rang to let me know that he was running a few minutes late, which I really appreciated. This was an insurance service and I was impressed with the print service.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, great floors.

Jayden at Harvey Norman Fountain Gate was fabulous. Professional, friendly and fast. Jayden got everything ordered organized and laid within 2 weeks and we are thrilled with the job, thank you, the floors look great.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Flooring Companies

Find out how Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist compares to other Flooring Companies

Baz J
Baz JPerth, WA

Great work by Harvey Norman Osborne Park and Salesperson Vanshika

Excellent service by Vanshika and Rinzan. Quality products and laying was great by Marty. Fine to deal with. Staff at Harvey Norman were very attentive. However, the billing process needs to be refined to incorporate BPay.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Prakhar M.
Prakhar M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better value than some competitors

Good range, better value than most competitors, one should negotiate on pricing to get best offer. But some alternate low-cost competitors provide better prices. After initial issues, Staff eventually helped sort out issues with refunds.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Bimal G.
Bimal G.Perth, WA

Great service by Rinzan

Rinzan helped us choosing our carpet and timber flooring, he’s very patient and understood our needs and gave us a good deal. He’s an asset for Harvey Norman Osborne Park.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber

Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet is amazing, contractor rubbish

We ordered enough carpet to lay three rooms. The carpet was laid beautifully, but sadly, the contractor has no desire to finish the job properly. I contacted Harvey Norman straight away to let them know the contractor left all the carpet cuttings and a massive mess on the floor. Sadly, the response I received was "We cant make our contractors carry a vacuum." I was beside myself. We have had carpet laid by other companies and not once have I had to vacuum the carpets to remove every bit of carpet scrap to finish their work. Sadly Harvey Norman, the contractor you use is a reflection of your lack of care regarding your customers satisfaction. We will be sure to alert others and will never use you again.

Wes B.
Wes B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Booked in 2 months in advance tradespeople didn't show up

Rinzan was able to find what we were looking for and provided great service. Harvey Norman has lots of variety in their rugs with knowledgeable staff. I would recommend their store.

Peter
Peter

Best experience

I have been to harvey norman sunshine.
I was looking at laminate flooring but
Salesperson was explained me about hybrid flooring . I was really happy. But I was not convinced. When he manager comes to me and explain everything and feature and benefits..
Showed me few installed pictures. I offered them come to my house and done measure. I have installed first time .. it’s looks really good. Thank you jamil and sunshine team for their product knowledge.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Consumer
ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No after sales service

We had vinyl flooring laid in our kitchen in December 2020 through Harvey Norman Chadstone. The flooring was bubbling soon after it was laid and we can’t get it repaired. The flooring section of the Chadstone store has now closed and no one in Harvey Norman will take responsibility for this warranty repair. Staff contacted are pleasant but ineffective.

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl
Ginger
Ginger

Great Job

Had carpet layed for my brother by harvey norman flooring . The carpet looks great great Job .

The colour the sales man helped me with was perfect for the room. The old home has never had carpet layed before . Looks amazing .THank you harvey norman carpet flooring and the team

Cheers Mary rose

Nicola
NicolaPeel, WA

Love the carpet and service

The carpet is great and the couple that fitted it were extremely professional and great to have in your home really friendly service from ordering the carpet in store to finishing fitting by them

margaret c.
margaret c.

Great Job

My whole experience with Harvey Norman Mandurah has been terrific, from the time I was shown samples of the product through to the laying of my floor all staff have been friendly, professionaland extremely helpful. I will definitely do business with Harvey Norman in the future.

cleopatra49
cleopatra49PERTH

Extremely Happy! Rooms look great.

We replaced 3 bedroom carpets. There was a wide selection of carpets and price options. We
chose a carpet, took in our house plans and the quote was a lot less than we had calculated. We had plenty of dates to choose from for fitting and added the removal and disposal of the old carpets. The carpet fitter rang the day before, we agreed a time and they were very prompt and efficient. The carpets look and feel very comfortable and we are extremely happy with the price service and quality. Highly recommend HN carpets Mandurah, WA.

Bea T.
Bea T.asked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

what is the cheapest carpet for sail a meter no loops would have to see what colours that price supply

Corio
Corioasked
Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Hello i got neptune essential flooring laid and the quad or beading they put around the floor is pine timber that you put for windows outdoor ,not for floors it looks cheap and nasty

Matt
Mattasked
Harvey Norman Carpet Flooring

Does smart strand carpet really come with a life time warranty? ?? Lots of un happy people. ...

Adrian
Adrian

Smartstrand used a video of a ToughMudder race with finalists trudging soil all over a white carpet, only to be cleaned on the video and claims of CANNOT be stained.

In the ToughMudder video you hear claims from Mowhawk's representative - "no match for Smartstrand forever clean which was easily restored to its ORIGINAL BEAUTY"

Other claims " SmartStrand is an easy to clean carpet that stays clean. Durable, STAIN PROOF, soft and comfortable". Mohawk Flooring

Then there is the Rhino and later the Zoo challenge... Say no more beyond this is absolute misrepresentation.

We have a family of 5 and the marks from every day walking across are not removable How can they claim with visual representation that zoo animals cannot mark it? The SmartStrand carpet we bought based on these claims, looked like it was tired marked and old and in need of replacing within 8 months.

PLUS the Harvey Norman flooring sales team refused to accept and tried to shift blame to anything else, except acknowledging that the Mohawk carpet simply make and made untrue and false claims.

Harvey Norman could have done the only right and honourable thing (at NO cost to them as they'd pass it back to manufacturer), by saying it is NOT fit for the purpose and does not live up to the claims made of it and we'll refund or replace. They did neither.

We purchased for 4 rooms including a large lounge solely due to absolute assurances from the sales people that the “un-stainable” claims made were true.

1. The Smartstrand carpet purchase, was the worst decision we have ever made. And sadly, we cannot afford to replace it yet, and still have the worst carpet decision reminding us daily.

2. The second worst decision was where we bought from as a result of the after service. After literally a couple of months we wanted the disgusting carpets replaced after we'd had them cleaned and they remained with discolouration stains, were just dismissed and we were told we needed to engage a different carpet cleaning service.. which we did AT OUR ADDITIONAL COST - and even then the Harvey Norman referred carpet cleaner said it was poor quality carpet and the marks wouldn’t come out.

NB - Apart from anything else, if the carpet is claimed to be "the easiest to clean carpet on the planet" and is "un-stainable due to its scientifically proven nano-technology" - why is a special carpet cleaner required

Totally insulting untrue claims, ACCC should take action against all misleading and false claims.

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist questions

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives