Floormania

Floormania

Laminate, Timber, Carpet, etc...

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Service! Excellent products!

The service I received from Floormania was great. They listen and followed through with there customer service. Their Kensington showroom is awesome! I would not hesitated to recommend dealing with this company they made my job so much easier.

Roger L.

Roger L.Sydney, NSW

Wow!!!!

Having checked other flooring companies we got a quote from Floormania, so glad we did the job was perfection in itself and as for the installer perfect, perfect, perfect. Well done Danny you did the best job ever, couldn't have asked for anymore. If you want a perfect job done ask for Danny.

Fantastic

Thanks to Kevin we now have a beautiful new cork floor to replace the one damaged by flooding. It looks fantastic and we could not be happier with the service given to us.

Friendly and efficient service

After having been let down by another supplier, we approached Floormania and Michael managed to arrange delivery of our timber floor within a week. We are very happy with the service and the quality of the product.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Fantastic flooring

Our floor was laid by Danny from Floormania Caringbah, so impressed with his work he paid so much attention to detail, a true professional. The flooring has completely transformed our home.

Above & beyond!

Kevin was a complete delight to deal with and was fast, professional & went above & beyond the call of duty! Didn’t even charge us for a couple of extras we asked for. Highly recommend!!

Excellent service throughout

Micheal was very thorough, installation was above and beyond, materials are awesome. The laminate looks just like timber if not better, it is scratch proof and water proof, perfect if you have children. Installation was faultless and they even moved washing machine and drier without me asking. Recommended.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Bedroom Floating Floor

We had our new floating floor installed today by Danny from Floormania.

The floor was installed in a bedroom, 4m X 3m. Danny completed the work in less than half a day and the standard of workmanship was excellent.

We had dealt with John and Jo in the office.

All members of the team were extremely helpful and dedicated.

My wife and I have no hesitation in recommending Floormania for any of your flooring needs. We will certainly deal with them again in the future.

Karen Short

Karen ShortSydney, NSW

Fantastic flooring. So glad we listened to the advice given

I have just had laminate flooring laid by Floormania. A difficult job which included levelling three different surfaces. Final result transformative.! Tradesmen competent and obliging. Product fantastic
Highly recommend. Thanks

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Laminate flooring for bedrooms

Joseph and team were professional and friendly and did the job on time and well. Would recommend , thanks warren and Andy. And previous flooring done with floor mania was also good

Legendary Laminate

Floormania gave us excellent advice and service from the initiation of our installation to the end product. The time given to us to ensure we picked the right tone and product was invaluable and professional. We love our floors and would recommend Floormania to anyone who is planning on giving their home a make over.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Laminate

Great product, great installation and most importantly great service provided by Michael. He was professional and skilled and he followed up with our queries and concerns. When wa raised some minor issues he was there providing solutions.
Paul and Glenys

Fantastic Flooring.

A friend of mine deals with “Floormania” on their developments & recommended I speak with them. I dealt with Michael who was efficient, quick and very helpful. I was directed to John & Blake who got the job done within days of our meeting. They move fast, operate professionally & I am very grateful for their time. Highly recommend this company.

I have since mopped and vacuumed the floors and they have come up perfectly.

Highly recommended

Michael from Floormania Kensington was very knowledgeable and very thorough. I had my small apartment done in timber laminate and the finished product looks great. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Michael and the team at Floormania. You were so easy to deal with, responsive and got the job done fast with a great result. Would highly recommend.

KvR

KvRwollongong

stressless floormania

our floor were water damaged, from assessment to completion was stressless, the finish is actually better than the original contractor.

Wonderful finish, great product, excellent advice, on time, and all for a great price

John and his team were a pleasure to deal with. They were patient, allowed us to take samples to 'test' the look, provided plenty of advice about the best product for our home, and some things to consider that we didn't even think about. They were keen to install, and made sure that they followed us up about when they could do the job. The onsite team were very friendly, and left our home clean after they had completed the work. We chose a Preference Engineered Oak floor. The look and finish is excellent, and we are very happy with it. Moreover, their price was very competitive, and it was easy to choose Floormania over others. I recommend them to anyone looking for timber flooring.

David

DavidSydney

This is the third install from Joe and his team. They have always been prompt, efficient and done a very good job. Am more than happy to recommend.

Fantastic Job! Highly Recommended!

Joe and the team at Floormania turned my old creaky carpet floor into a sturdy beautiful laminate floor with an excellent acoustic underlay. It wasn’t an easy task but the team did a perfect job! Cannot recommend Floormania highly enough.

Alana

Alana

Amazing & professional team!

Joe and the team are fantastic to work with! Their quick responses, technical and industy expertise and installation was phenomenal! our floating floor and carpet looks amazing! Highly recommend.

Diane

Dianeasked

Hi, we have used your flooring in a house 9 years ago and were very happy. It was the 1 strip Spotted Gum timber Readyflor. My husband is a builder and lay the floor himself. He liked the uniclick system and the combi-lay underlay.
We are now looking at flooring another property and are looking for a similar 'look' but maybe with less sheen and more durable for scratches etc. We are also looking at a better costing than the timber this property. The floor we have is a yellow tongue sheet flooring 19mm to lay a floor on top. We have been not impressed with laminates in the past, but would your advice on flooring in this material which has a similar look to our past product used. Also advice on laying on this sheet flooring. Eg. Do we need to put down Masonite prior to the laminate etc.?