Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

Harvey Norman Waterproof Flooring

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hybrid Flooring

Very happy with my new Hybrid floor from Harvey Norman Jamestown Penrith Quentin Hammond thank you so much you picked the right tradesman Tim Whitton to do the job I’m very happy with my experience from the day of getting the free quote & measure to the finished installation 4 rooms in my 30 year old house & no broken skirting boards (which was my big concern) just pleased with everything from start to finish turned my old house from drab to fab looks so much more modern for the small price I paid & thanks again Quentin for putting up with my thousand & one question before I went with your quote which I believe to be the right choice out of the 3 Qutoes I received. Response from my family & visitors when they walk in “wow”

Timothy V.

Timothy V.South East Queensland, QLD

Not flooring experts at HN Aspley QLD

Job Satisfaction

See all Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist reviews

monica85

monica85asked

Godfrey hurst hybrid XL flooring, can anyone share their opinion on the wear and tear on these pls?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman The Flooring Specialist representatives

CategoryFlooring Companies