Hayward AquaNaut 250/450

Hayward AquaNaut 250/450

250, 450

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rory T.

Rory T.Perth, WA

Lasted 2 years

After only 2 years of use it required a total rebuild at a cost of $400. They stated that it had run for too long and under a pool blanket, which I only put on during winter.

Purchased in October 2017.

Noise Level

Andre

AndreCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Keep your money

Device needs constant intervention. Always sits at the base of the wall while my pool floor requires manual vacuuming. I have replaced all 4 wheels and that seamed to remedy the issue but looks like after 3 months I would need to change the wheels again as I am again manually vacuuming the pool.
Stay away from the brand

Purchased in January 2018.

Wall and Step Cleaning

Best Cleaner we have had.

Fantastic cleaner, had a cleaner with a skirt on and it was useless. Pool was full of ash due to the bush fires and cleaned it overnight. And it gets into all the corners and does not fowl up. The one before would only clean part of the pool and leave 3/4 uncleaned.

true reviews

true reviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pool cleaner

Purchased in January 2016.

McCrunchCapalaba

Absolute waste of money. Buyer beware

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Motojohnno

MotojohnnoCanberra 2600, ACT

Useless, over-priced lump of plastic junk!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Junior

JuniorMudgeeraba

Love it, Love it, Love it!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Len Julia

Len JuliaMinyama

Poor cleaner, ZERO support and assistance BUYER BEWARE

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Fantastic so far

Easy to use! I had a kreepy krauley and every time you took out of the pool it would stop working properly. If you even bumped the old cleaner it would stop working properly. It was so temperamental and drove me crazy !!!

The aquanaut is awesome ! Pool is cleaner and it does not miss parts of the pool. I can disconnect the aquanaut to empty the leaf canister and backwash the pool and it does not impact on the cleaners performance !!! I've had it for 2 months and it is great . This cleaner just does the job and I have not had to touch it since installation!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Enad

3 months later - still amazing! I have slowed my pump right down to save power and it is still keeping the pool clean perfectly ! It does not clean the walls on low speed but the dirt is on the floor so it doesn't matter !!

Still fantastic !

Impressed

ImpressedSydney, NSW

Brilliant cleaner

Owned many types of cleaners over the years, all of them suffering from getting stuck or choking on debris. Bought the Aquanaut 250 and it really does an excellent job. Sucks up large leaves and debris without much hassle. It has self adjusting turbine blades (vflex) which expand or contract depending on how large the debris is.
My previous cleaner always got stuck on the floor drain, but not once using the 250.
Make sure you use the recommended pool pipes as they are soft and bend easily (they should come as standard in the box). Don't use a hose that is too stiff!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Leslie Fennerasked

What speed should your pump be as my Hayward verable runs at 1800 on low speed and would it clime walls on Jews for pool glass pebble ok thanks

Leslie Fennerasked

Hi I asked what speed the pump be on as my variable run at a 1800 nominal and we have glass pebble and Hawyard pump ok thanks

Leslie Fenner

That’s what I won’t to know

On 250 models okay

Get an answer from our members and Hayward representatives