• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (16)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (16) · No (4)

Mel

MelNorth Queensland, QLD

New caps make this fund useless to be with

As premiums rise the caps fall. I joined these guys 6 year ago on the 70 off extras, then premiums went up and cap went down to 65. Now if I go to use any of my extras, the caps are set at greedy excessively low amounts. I'm out, this fund provides no worth or value for money

Dalvinder

DalvinderSydney, NSW

Avoid health.com

The new caps on claims are RIDICULOUS. Their customer service department are just as ineffective in handling queries. Don't be obligated to stay with this company as there are much better health insurance providers out there. I don't for a second regret leaving this lot.

Reviewer

ReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good but not anymore

Shereew

ShereewHunter Region, NSW

All of a sudden my benefit dropped

Always happy with this company however all of a sudden my benefit for a service I required (every 3 months) dropped to literally nothing.
The justification was " the reasoning behind it is the majority of other health funds do not cover it. Are you serious?

Wendy T.

Wendy T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Change of policy

I have been with health.com for 6 years and the percentage rebate of 60% was great until they changed all the benefits to next to nothing.
The workers were great and put the claims through quickly

Vince M.

Vince M.Sydney, NSW

Recent changes to extras leaving me way out of pocket

This was an excellent health insurance until they changed their 65% extras refund to set benefits in Jan 21. I’d normally pay next to nothing for my routine dental cleans
but got a rude shock of $192 this time. Sad to say goodbye after 6 years but it’s not worth the money anymore. Thanks for the great years of service.

Sam H

Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charges same person double excess if it's a couple policy...

I had 2 hospital procedures within 1-2 months of each other and was shocked to be charged the $750 excess twice. Was told it was because I was in a couple policy. There is no benefit to being in a couples policy compared to being in a single one...actually if I'd been in a single policy I wouldn't have been charged twice. I'd understand if both my partner and I had hospital procedures, but charging the same person twice just because it's a couples policy is just so wrong....it's discriminative against couples....see ya later health.com.au

Neil

Neil

Used to be good - Put now increasing cost and reducing benefits

This used to be a good health fund.
But now they've increasing premiums by around 10% while at the same time reducing key benefits like optical and setting limits not 60% like previous.
Think it's time to shop around, as they're no longer offering value for money like they used too

Todd R.

Todd R.South East Queensland, QLD

Premiums up, claims down !

Quote for dental splint on December 1st, out of pocket $118 , pay 4th Jan out of pocket $430 ! Yet Premiums increased , claims now set not 65% as per previous years

Don’t trust them , will be switching providers

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've finally found what I'm looking for! Amazing service from all and especially Joel tonight!

I have been with health.com.au for a few months now, and their service is simple and amazing! They're so compassionate, empathetic, quick and efficient! Thank you and shoutout to Joel for making it an even better experience!

NJ94

NJ94Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website misleads you on premium

Sarah Grace W.

Sarah Grace W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so good. I have been with the company for 4+ years & had no trouble!

Policy is good value and the website is easy to use. Lodging a claim is pretty simple and it does not take long to recover owed funds. I have never had anything knocked back that was a reasonable ask.

Just upgraded from an old plan to a new one with more cover. Bonnie from the team was very helpful in walking through what I needed and pricing up my options. I recommend this company.

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extraordinary Service & Support

I have needed to contact Customer service for a claim as well as an enquiry about cover
In both cases, was provided outstanding service
Everything was handled with care & efficiency

health.com.auhealth.com.au

Thanks for the review Katherine! We are so proud of our customer service team and the service they provide to our customers daily. Glad to hear that your claim and query were provided with outstanding service :-)

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful!

Bonnie was extremely helpful & explained everything regarding my husbands operation coming up. She checked out our policy in minutes and told us we were fully covered by then. Bonnie explained the payment procedures and advised us what questions we need to ask the hospital, surgeons etc in regards to payments.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service from Jack !

Today I rang to just check on my policy cover. I Spoke to Jack who was so friendly and professional. He explained everything so clearly (sometimes it can seem so overwhelming with whats covered whats not) and stopped to answer all the questions I had. By the end of the phone call I felt really happy and listened to about what works for our family and felt he was really honest and transparent about everything . I wouldn't normally feel happier about spending more money but I know I am in good hands and feel really covered by what our family needs! Thank you so much Jack for a great customer experience.
Rachel

Thanks Jack!

Thanks Jack, you did a wonderful job explaining all the options I had available, and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I appreciate your time and patience. Very much appreciated.

Claim MadeNo
health.com.auhealth.com.au

Excellent feedback Michael. We also appreciate you for taking the time to drop us a review. Any time we can assist you to get the most out of your insurance is important, and it's nice to hear the outcome was good! :)

Kylie

Kylie

Super helpful Jock

Jock was incredibly helpful on my call offering to personally handle my request which I truly appreciate. He was lovely , well spoken and helpful, I trusted that he would help me with my request .

health.com.auhealth.com.au

Glad to hear about this Kylie. We try and separate ourselves from the pack with good customer service, so this kind of feedback is music to my eyes/ears. Good to hear we are doing things well and you're happy!

Sofx

SofxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing phone service and HELPFUL!

Im so happy Joke answered my phone call. He was amazing, super helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and patient. I made my first claim and yet again couldn't be happier :)

Claim MadeYes
health.com.auhealth.com.au

We are so glad you are happy! Everyone loves Jack - the level of customer service he provides is huge. Glad to hear the claiming went well too.

If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!

Di and Pete

Di and PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good phone service from Jack

Jack helped me with an issue and was police and efficient and very helpful.
We are still working on resolving the problem. with the previous health fund that we are transferring from.

Claim MadeYes
health.com.auhealth.com.au

How's the progress going? If you're still having issues with switching across, let me know so we can get it sorted for you asap! Jack is a legend though, so I'm sure he has got it under control :)

Change of policy

Was enquiring about what my policy had in extras and if there was a bette option. The employer was very informative, helpful and patient . Change for better option and saved me $20 a month with better extras for our family .