Adam L.

Adam L.New South Wales

Worst rip off ever

I have been a member of health.com.au for 5 years approximately. Found out my wife needs some surgery, contacted health.com.au and nothing is covered and even it was a $500.00 excess applies. Have top hospital cover and have had for some time now. Private hospital admission is only $1300 per day, far less than health.com.au's monthly fees x 5 years! Better off saving that money myself into my own private health fund like I believe many Australians are now doing. Save yourself the stress and pay for it yourself.

Coverage TypeCouple

Angee

AngeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service

I have been with Health.com.au for 5 years now, they have great, easy and fast service. I would not change at all, great price also! keep it up guys! super recommended.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thanks Angee, and we definitely do not want you to change so please don't! :)

Great info

Policy has great extras value,
Easy to set up
Claims are resolved quickly
Can't remember how long
Can't think of any more words to fill up 30 words, apart from being happy with fund.

AliCat

AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always easy to deal with a the best benifits

I've been with health.com.au for years now. My husband is with another provider and dealing with them is tedious and their benefits not as good. You are always speaking to an Australia based person without long to wait

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Jack is a legend

Jack was a great help. Very professional and helpful. He ensured that I had completed the password reset. He deserves a pay rise and an extra day off over the long weekend.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thanks Megan - I'm very confident Jack will agree with what you're saying. He works hard and all of our customers seem to absolutely love him, so I think you may be right!

Quick resolution

Jack was friendly and helpful. He gave very clear instructions on what steps needed to be taken next in order to make claim. It was all sorted very quickly which was great.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Great to hear you loved the service we provide. Jack is an absolute gun at customer service and is killing it here even though he has only been with us for a few months. I'll pass on your kind words to him!

Heba

Heba

Such a helpful product!

Very helpful when you have questions about your policy and what you’re entitled to especially if something sounds confusing. Always have my questions answered when I call. Service is great.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Heba! Any time you've got any issues, you're always welcome to call us, and we're glad to have you on board as a customer.

Nigel

NigelCentral Queensland, QLD

Service service service!!

I’ve just called to check the Olympic Bronze, Silver .. updates and to see about Orthodontics for my boy. I was very impressed with the knowledge, off the cuff of my “handler” (cause some call centres feel like this). He was polite, responsive, knowledgeable and practical with info on the difference between policies... all while it was about ten minutes before they closed. So very impressed.. but ... there is always one... I can’t remember his name! So my apologies for that but your service was brilliant. (And any manager can contact me to ask about how it all went)

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Health Insurance Company

We have been with health.com.au for over 6 years now. We have received good value and that has been right from the start. It was so simple to set up our membership online and most of our claims have been settled within 3 days of lodging. The staff are always friendly and helpful. In particular Christian was helpful today, I spoke to him about our current cover and we did make some changes to our policy with him that ensured we were only paying for the cover we required. I could not fault health.com.au, they have always been customer focused and easy to deal with.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thank you so much Linda! 6 years is a great innings and we're so happy to hear you're loving what we do. Ill let Christian know about your kind words, and I hope you're with us for a long, long time to come. :)

Linda

No problem, I am glad you will pass this onto Christian, he was very helpful.

MLZ

MLZMOSMAN

Pure Fraud

I went online and followed the simple prompts to obtain a quote for basic hospital cover as a Tier 1 earner.
I was quoted a yearly premium of $752.14 so I signed up. They then sent me an email that advised me (in the smallest font possible) that they were charging me $835.93 premium - for no apparent reason. And after giving them a chance to fix it, they made more excuses. sooo rubbish

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Christian and he was extremely professional and easy to communicate with. Christian was able to answer all of my queries, briefly seeking confirmation offline as required, leaving me feeling satisfied the information could be relied on. Life would be easier if there were more Christian's in customer service roles.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

That is a lovely thing to say - Christian has only worked with us for around 3 months and is absolutely killing it! I'll make sure your kind words are passed along.

Let me know if you need anything else!

AWM

AWMSouth East Queensland, QLD

HEALTH has Never LOOKED so GOOD!!!!

- I have been with Health.com since 2015 and have only ever received the BEST support & advice
- My policy is GREAT VALUE and affordable
- Lodging claims takes 5 minutes or less
- Staff are incredible, happy to help no matter how big or small the problem is
- Highly recommend Health.com

Coverage TypeCouple

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Information about my policy

Yes it suits my needs at the moment
Claimed a few years ago very happy with service
5-6 yrs not quite sure used to have a higher policy but I reduced this a couple of years ago my Husband still has high cover

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Simple to use, great value for money, fantastic service

It is so easy to get in touch with them. The online claim system is a breeze, they give you back the largest amount of any health insurer I have seen

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thanks Happy Customer! You really are a happy customer aren't you :) (I also love Halloween and cannot wait for it this year either).

Thanks Jack!

Thanks for your patience and for answering the questions I had. Really appreciate you explaining it a couple of times for me when I couldn't understand it and for referring me to links on your site.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Jack is so helpful - I'm actually glad he has been referring people to the links because we are big on that! Also nice to hear they're helpful, as we are trying to make sure we have as much info as possible for people to access online. Cheers!

KeepZen

KeepZenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Had to call regarding a claim as I was unable to submit online. Jack in Customer Service was a pleasure to deal with and super helpful. It's nice being able to get through to a human without being placed on hold for eternity as well!

Plan CoverageExtras Only

Hft

HftWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased we joined!

Hi was quick to understand my reason for calling and very helpful with several suggestions/ ways to make the situation work for me. He spoke in terms I could understand

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2019
health.com.auHealth.com.au

Cheers - glad you enjoyed giving us a call. We try our best to make things easy, so I loved reading your review!

Joanna

JoannaIllawarra, NSW

Great Service.

Jack was very helpful on deciding what policy was best for me and answered all of my tricky questions. And if he didn’t know the answer he very quickly found someone that knew.

health.com.auHealth.com.au

Jack was very helpful patient knowledgeable great help

The policy is good value and no problems so far with claiming I have been with you people from memory just under a year and I have told other people about you

Plan CoverageExtras Only
health.com.auHealth.com.au

Thanks Peter, and thanks for spreading the word. We are trying as best we can, and it's good to see you're sticking with us - more improvements are definitely on the way! I'll let Jack know you mentioned how good he was :)

Great Customer Service

Jess was very helpful via the chat portal
Got all the answers I needed and didn't need to call anyone.
Was easy to verify if a procedure I was doing was covered
Have been a customer of health.com.au for over 7 years.