Health Insurance Comparison

Health Insurance Comparison

See the Best Insurance Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Simon T

Simon T

Disastrous health insurance transfer

I used Health Insurance Comparison to change health insurance but they didn't notify my old insurer as promised so I was being charged double insurance fees for a few months. When I asked them about sorting it out, they just told me to contact the ombudsman and blame my old insurer. However, after many hours of phone calls it became apparent that as a broker they should have requested my old insurer send a transfer certificate to my new insurer. They basically did nothing and just collected the fees, and they continued to do nothing when the problem became apparent. Avoid.

Stan P.

Stan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Telemarketing calls

I did a comparison review on line. To do this you have to give personal information such as name, phone number and email address. I was reluctant to do this but wanted to compare so filled in the required fields. Could not achieve any worthwhile better results than my existing fund so left the site. Within minutes I received an email and phone call. I did not want this unnecessary intrusion into my life. Beware.

Jojo

Jojo

Rude and arrogant - don't use this company - Giving 1 star because I can't give 0

Honest_Reviewer

Honest_ReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided incorrect and misleading information

Selling your data to scammers

I did a comparison and made the mistake if giving them my phone number. After I unsubscribed from their sms list they sold on my details to scammers. I've had a scam call/sms per day since the moment I did the comparison.

Do not trust them with your personal details.

Lambsy

LambsyCornubia

Helpful and Highly Recommed

mjackson

mjacksonSydney, NSW

Easy to compare health insurance and I got a better deal

BIG BOY

BIG BOYBRISBANE

Would Not Recommend, Misleading Information

Kie, Sydney

Kie, Sydney

Rude and Agressive.

squeaz

squeazSouth East Queensland, QLD

My last keyboard keystroke and they were ringing me

If I wanted to speak to someone I would have called. I had provided all of the information required and asked for quotes. No. They rang within seconds. I said I was busy which is why I was make an online enquiry - they would call back. I dont want you to call back - I want to see the quotes you promised! So tired of these comparison companies who steer you toward their best commission outcome. Its certainly not about the consumer. Dont bother!