2Health Insurance Comparison

69% · 13358 · 30%

3.8

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Whatever you do don't give them your number

Call after call after call. SO MUCH SPAM CALLS. all different numbers. VERY ANNOYING
Adam Ballard
Adam BallardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Checkpoint Charlie Comparison

In being contacted cold call, I was put through to quite the little aggressor. I now know where criminals go when released from the big house, this company. Aggressive in questioning and asking sensitive questions, I terminated the call as I was interrogated about why I wouldn't go with a specific health insurer. Sadly, they now have my mobile number and email address so I expect to be spammed, sold to human traffickers and put into a room to be screamed at about my health insurance. This is the experience of 'looking to find you the best deal'!!!
AJ K.
AJ K.5 posts

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA4 posts

You Will Regret using This Website

Agreed with the reviews from the others. There are way too many phone calls once you logged onto their website. The worst is that there is no way to unsubscribe. They just keep calling you every day. No matter how you block each of their calls, they have hundreds of other numbers that they could use to call you again, again, again, again.........over weeks and weeks. The last call from them was 2 hrs ago today. Not sure why they are not regulated offering an option to unsubscribe
Mark
Mark

Scammers

They are so free that they call you 50 times a day. Australia should freaking put these guys to good use and give them real jobs.
Trish
Trish

Can't even get off their call list

Did an online comparison last year and suddenly am receiving calls multiple times daily. Actually argued with me when I told them to take me off their list. Disgusting
Pete
Pete2 posts

Worst company ever. Annoying and keep calling all the time. STOP IT

These people are the most ANNOYING people ever. They never stop calling. Report these people.
Cass
CassPerth, WA4 posts

These people DONT STOP CALLING

I don't know how they have my number but they called me a few times a day for about 2 weeks, even after I told one of them to stop calling. Now it's once a week atleast. I have private health already I don't need their services and I continue to block the numbers and they call off somewhere else
Kevin
KevinGOSFORD4 posts

Waste of time

This organisation appears not to be able to source any better deal on health insurance than I already have.
Overpromised and under-delivered, we asked them to provide further information on the proposed cover, and the salesperson [Name Removed] ended the call.
No further contact, just a huge waste of time.
TJG
TJGSydney Surrounds, NSW34 posts

Friendly salesperson but wound up spending hours fixing their mess

After consulting with representative, I was given a quote I was pleased with. I agreed to switch health insurance providers and was assured all details would be finalised and transition seamless.
We ended up have 8 days without cover due to a poor communication by Comparison and the providers. Once the change was made, we wound up paying $50 MORE per month. 2 hours on the phone and we just got it sorted out tonight and are now back with our original provider
Tim
TimCentral West, NSW35 posts

Contacted out of blue, which just adds weight to all the scammers out there

Sales person was very persistent, not rude but extremely persistent. Was shocked at how much I was paying, repeatedly told me I could do better, getting rid of the services I don't need, and saying that that's how the companies make their money. Wanted details that were boarder line phising. Anyway turns out they couldn't get a better price. mmmmmm.
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW2 posts

Called me out of the blue then hung up on me

Was called and asked a few details then asked me if I wanted a comparison and I said i'm not too sure you just called me out of the blue I don't think I need a comparison... then proceed to ask me how I could waste their time and hung up on me. I have never given this company my details or looked at their website.
Trex H.
Trex H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Sign up and was lied to about the fortnightly rate. Big surprise!

Signed up with AHM got told $123 a fortnight and when the membership came through it was $131. Big surprise this was the second person I spoke to from this mob and they both got it wrong!
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.Perth, WA5 posts

Peter
PeterVictoria4 posts

HIC keeps emailing me despite my requests to not be contacted

A few years ago I looked up Health Insurance Comparison online. Before I had finished my online enquiries I was rung by a salesman who tried to pressure me to change my health insurance provided. I was not happy about this unwanted approach and hard sell, and asked HIC to remove my contact details. I kept getting emails, so eventually was put in contact with someone who promised me I would not be contacted again. Recently, I have become subject to HIC sales emails. I have unsubscribed but still get these emails. It seems that HIC has no respect for my wish to not be contacted, and they still have all my contact details, as I confirmed with the latest person I spoke to. They show no respect, but just want sales. I've had enough.