3.9

Anne B.

Anne B.South-East, TAS

this is just what we needed at this time in our lives thank you

thank you. you provided everything we required at a much better value for money. the staff spoke as if we were their most valued member in the family thanks once again

Review collected in partnership with Health Insurance Comparison

A great service, saved a lot of time

This service provided a clear comparison between the health insurance companies in the market (not all of them!), but really helped us to improve our private medical cover at reduced prices.

ekaterina

ekaterinaSydney, NSW

very unhappy

without asking forced to switch policy to another insurer. misinformed me regarding premiums. in 2 weeks found out that will pay more money than before. now need to spend more time to return to the previous insurer.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Health Insurance Comparison compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great

Didn’t give me the FULL details, just made it sound like I got more than my previous cover. When I rang the health fund direct to double check all the details, I realised Your company hadn’t been completely honest with me and it wasn’t as good a fit for me as my previous policy was. I called twice to cancel it but the person I dealt with wasn’t available and didn’t call back after promising to do so.
I had to call direct and cancel it myself. I wasted too much time on false information. Would never use again and can’t recommend.

A Perfect fit.

I wanted a Health Insurance that provided for my health needs and at a reasonable price. The follow up from AHM and from the company that recommended AHM were great.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

That sounds great, Jaz! Thank you for the 5-star review!

Jocelyn

JocelynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Mario was really efficient, helping us find the best deal & explaining the other options we had been offered from our existing health fund which we could not speak to as only email contact which was hopeless. Great to speak to Mario & get what we wanted, better deal & better value.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

We do our best to help! Thank you for that great review, Jocelyn!

Michael G

Michael GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - totally unexpected.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of Amy who helped me with my decision to switch health care providers. She also seemed genuine and had personality. Health care cover is complex and I don’t think I could have made the right decision without her guidance. I am now saving close to $200 per month for what I consider to be better cover.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

We like pleasant surprises, Michael! Whether it's finding you cheaper cover or providing professional service, HIC is there for you!

This is very helpful

This is very helpful. I found a policy that meets most of my needs at a price more affordable.
However my first contact with the new company has been somewhat disappointing

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Part of our service is dealing with the insurers so that you don't have to! Let us know in the future if you have any further questions. Thank you for the great review, Pat!

oldmac37

oldmac37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprise ,surprise just what I need to compare my present provider with something else.

I am very happy with the result even helping me to understand a difference in the billing rather than pushing me away. I was able to easily understand the billing regime

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Do you happen to remember the name of your specialist? Because I could use some help in understanding my bills too... Oh, never mind. Thank you for that great review!

ted

tedPage 2614, ACT

Great health coverage.

Very courteous service and effective implementation of health cover, clearly understood and readily implemented. The on line information has been well prepared and is very easily understood. I could find the exact cover I required.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Exactly what we were trying to accomplish! Thank you for that, Ted, and thank you for the 5-star review as well!

Bridie

BridieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really helpful

I don’t usually like to use comparison websites or leave my details on them. But this was really worth it with no hidden costs or people trying to sell their products. I had a really easy phone conversation from Adam who helped me sign up for the most appropriate health insurance personalised for me within about 20 minutes. I didn’t have to research different funds for hours being clueless as it was my first time getting private insurance for myself. I had a follow up call later to make sure I was happy. I’d really recommend

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Thank you, Bridie! That was a wonderful review, and we're glad that you're happy with HIC!

ROSLYN

ROSLYNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service !

The team were super helpful and professional and found me a great deal on my private health insurance which I'm very happy about. I recommend speaking to them to see what's possible.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Thank you for that great recommendation, Roslyn!

Badal

BadalSouthwest, VIC

Fully satisfied

I have had a very positive experience throughout the whole process of signing with a high quality professionalism. Chris helped to make an informed choice and find the appropriate cover for us.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Thanks for that great review, Badal!

Mirriyindi

MirriyindiGippsland, VIC

I did not expect to receive such great service from HIC. The person calling me was thorough and friendly all the way through the call. And the subsequent call was equally professional.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Thanks for that great review, Mirriyindi! We're happy you're satisfied with the service you received from HIC!

Health Insurance Requirement Review

The representative was very helpful and worked through various options that might be suitable for my cover. We considered several providers and discounted those with unsatisfactory options. In the end we settled with one which gave me marginal savings in premiums but significant savings over a year through better suspension options. Its a pity that several services which are gender specific can not be excluded from the cover due to Government policy.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

We're always working on ways to find the better cover and more budget-friendly options available for our customers. Thanks for that great review, Lachlan!

Christine

ChristineIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful; made it easy to switch

Agent was helpful and supportive in finding an alternate private health company. Switch was easy but agent was also clear on where we might have delays. I missed some of the detail of the conversation but this was cleared up by Health Insurance Comparison through their follow up calls.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Thanks for that great review, Christine!

Janelle

JanelleSouthern and Hills, SA

saved me money

you did all the hard work for me and everything was explained clearly. Took far longer than I was told but in the end it was worth it. Bottom line is I think I got what I wanted at a far cheaper cost

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Exactly what we're trying to do! Thanks for that review, Janelle!

Alan S

Alan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value

To have someone who understands the Health Fund system and was able to steer us through it as we had been with our then current fund for some time and thought they were giving us their best offer, apparently not so. Thanks to Health Insurance Comparison we were able to get both better overall cover and a reduced premium giving a considerable saving over a year. A very helpful and courteous team that were great to work with, thank you.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

You've just perfectly put into words what we're trying to do here at HIC! Thank you for that and for that 5-star review!

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

No comparisons made, Pushy Sales, Rude

Very pushy towards a certain company, wouldn't even recommended another couldnt get the same deal as them anyway, had to ask multiple times to compare with another company and once again couldn't authorize the current deal as on direct website. Also they can't do corporate discounts which are available through health insurances directly.
Agent got very narly when asked to send quotes as he wanted a sign up straight away.

Dee S

Dee SSydney, NSW

I saved $$

Everyone was very helpful and polite throughout the whole process. Understood what I was looking for. Found me a policy that will save me money without losing benefits I had.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Sounds great, Dee! Thank you for that 5-star review!