youngie

youngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy changing to NIB

Change over was easy and saved me plenty of dollars. Follow up calls appreciated from customer service along with my initial enquiries. All paperwork clear and uncomplicated to digest, email information great and compact.

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

That sounds perfect! Thank you for that great review, youngie!

Yours in health,

great service

was thinking of giving up private hospital cover but Vanessa sold me on a policy with NIB. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and a good listener, great staff member

HICHealth Insurance Comparison

Glad to hear we found you some options, Martin! Thank you for that 5-star review.

Gary

GarySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very well timed and worth the insight to options that will be a save to us.

My wife and I have been moving closer to a total withdrawl from Private Health care and the opportune call from Health Comparison has given us a chance to stay in the system. The consultant was very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient and the transition was easy. It is ironic that after nearly 40 years with HCF then a similar move 4 years ago to another fund and just over 12 months ago changed again to NIB; we are now back with HCF. This demonstrates how benefits and structures change for customers and how important it is to keep your options open. I can only recommend Health Insurance Comparison as a Professional and efficient contact to seek and find any better alternatives that may be in the market.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Health Insurance Comparison compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Random spam calls?

I got random spam phone calls from them even though I have never given them my phone number. Best to be wary and cautious of them as these practices are sketchy.

Ubee

UbeeDarling Downs, QLD

Efficient

I found Kyle to be patient, efficient and knowledgeable in all areas of policy details. He was accommodating with calls times. I was surprised he made it all so painless.

Dorothe

DorotheSydney, NSW

A very professional service.

The process to change my health fund was done in an easy process. The consultant had good information, was helpful and friendly and I was impressed by his patience and professional manner.

Michael Burgess

Michael BurgessMid North Coast, NSW

Jamie was great, very patient with an old geezer trying to change Funds. Now waiting for the refund and hope it comes soon as the new Fund has taken their money.

Really easy

The consultant, Vanessa, made navigating the Health Insurance minefield really simple and efficient. It's been a long time since I've had private hospital insurance, so it was good to be guided through the process. Thanks for your help

Grateful

Becca, my consultant, was helpful, friendly and had excellent knowledge about health insurance and helped me get a great deal. She followed me up without being pushy. And for all that, I am very grateful!!

Lucy

LucyHobart, TAS

great customer service

I found the agent relaxed, patient and clear. I was unfamiliar with a lot of the detail and she walked me through all my options calmly and kindly. The choice I went with was based on the quote but also the recommendation of the agent.

Do the right thing

Do the right thingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aggressive and harrassing telemarketers! Avoid

Used the website for an "Online quote". They ask for your phone number which I wasn't happy to give it but you can't obtain quote without it. I assumed to prove you're not a bot and a legitimate customer enquiry. Within 2 minutes of putting mobile number in we got called by an aggressive "salesman". Disgraceful and dodgy! If I wanted a call I would ring myself, an online quote should be just that, online. Do not give them your phone number, I would avoid using their website or services, They do not appear to be professional and above board.

Bob smith

Bob smithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and quick service

I was looking to get Extras insurance, Health insurance find me the best deal with ahm, what i was looking for. It saved my time for looking all insurance companies.

Trudy

TrudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great coverage

My consultant was very informative and was very helpful organising my cover... is very hard to know what health cover is around ...very happy with my choice thanks for you help

Useful insights

Great to get a broad overview from a specialist given the complexity of issues and options. Took time to listen to my needs and ensure I understood my options and preferences.

Tracey T.

Tracey T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would not give info unless signed up then & there

Person who called me would only give me an estimated cost of policy eg $250-350 unless I was willing to sign up then and there. Said I would need to discuss with hubby and he asked what details I would need to discuss, advised cost, cover, etc. He said the cost would be between $250-350 and would not elaborate on who the cover was with. When I said unless you can give me detailed info then there is no point in us having this discussion he hung up on me.
Certainly won't be using this service again !!

Paul

PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Prompt Comparison, Big Savings.

Health Insurance Comparison have been very professional in the way they have helped us find a new cheaper health fund.
We were given three choices with differing benefits and costings .

Gail Mitchell

Gail Mitchell

Great customer service for new members.

I’ve just joined and staff have been very helpful and follow through as expected.
It was all explained in simple terms and I felt they were to be trusted.
I am hoping when a claim occurs this continues to be as good.

Milena

MilenaSydney, NSW

A worthwhile excercise

It was an easy process, the person we dealt with, Paul Dunn, was very knowledgeable and willing to help us find a better health insurance option. It was an informative process and a very useful outcome.

warwick

warwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Savings

Saving over $240 for the year is a huge plus, as well as a more tailored cover for me to sweeten the deal is the icing that makes me very happy.

Lyn S.

Lyn S.Perth, WA

So helpful when we are busy, HIC do everything for anyone who wishes to compare and switch.

A most professional experience from start to end. We have done a comparison a few times and the staff are always very helpful, ensuring we have the type of cover that suits our needs.