Amy

AmyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fresh lemon scent

The bi carb creme cleanser is a great product , smells so fresh like your just using lemon . I used it on my bath , worked great . Thanks. Also happy with the rest if my order too.

Store LocationOnline hello Charlie
Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks for your lovely review, Amy! Glad to hear that you're happy with everything :)

Great company, great service

So many wonderful things available at this site for the more eco conscious and those looking for something good quality that is safe for your little ones. The service was great, shipping really speedy and product really lovely.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thank you so much, Kate - what a wonderful review! Those are all the things that we aim for with each of our lovely customers, so I'm very happy to hear that we did all of that for you :)

Joanne M.

Joanne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and great customer service

Ordered a set of Heroability cutleries. Received it the day after I ordered it! It’s so good that this company only stocks products that are sustainable and safe for the little ones.

Store LocationHello Charlie
Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks for your nice message, Joanne! Very glad that everything arrived promptly and that we could help out :)

Anna

AnnaAdelaide

Very quick and well priced

Product (thermometer) was $40 cheaper than at a big brand store. They let me know by email when it was restocked and I grabbed it. Had not been restocked in a big brand store at all Arrived super quickly. Very pleased

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Glad we could help out, Anna! And very happy to hear that it arrived so quickly for you :)

Letitia

LetitiaIllawarra, NSW

Item I wanted was out of stock so added my email for notification when in stock. Was great, when item came in I received email. Great system. Good pricing and quick shipping. Thankyou

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks very much for your nice comments, Letitia :) We're still dealing with some COVID-19 supply disruptions, so I'm happy to hear that the stock notification worked well for you!

Kate R.

Kate R.

Fantastic service

Purchased a Cherub Baby thermometer, its was shipped quickly and arrived just days later. Product is excellent, has been very handy dealing with toddler teething fevers. Can't fault Hello Charlie at all.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, Kate! So glad that we could help out and very happy to hear that the thermometer is what you needed :)

I bought cuttlers and suction plates. They were shipped very fast. They stock very good quality products. I introduced hellocharlie to my friends and they all love it. Highly recommended!

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much for your lovely message, JN! We really appreciate it :)

AdrianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wooden Baby Walker

I think the design is a little top-heavy. My grand-daughter easily pushes it over. It needs a broader base or a side-view more shaped in an A-line to counter balance it a bit.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Hi Adriana, could you contact us at the store? Just send an email to info@hellocharlie.com.au and we'll be able to help you out. Vanessa xx

Excellent customer service and excellent products. I have purchased nappies for my baby and I am extremely happy with them. I have recommended Hello Charlie to my baby's kindergarten as well.

Store LocationVIC
Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Rhada! We're always happy to help :) And thank you so much for the recommendations - we really appreciate it! :)

B mum

B mumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great options, fast delivery

My friend recommended Hello Charlie, they have a wide variety of options eco friendly products. I ordered some sample Nappies and they came quickly. I will bulk buy from them soon!

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I'm very glad to hear that your samples arrived quickly, especially in the midst of all the COVID postal disruptions :)

Streets ahead

Streets aheadPerth, WA

Hello Charlie is absolutely amazing, if you care for your little one you won’t go anywhere else, and their postage is second to none, I ordered a lot of stuff and had it on my doorstep in a matter of days.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much for your lovely review! So glad we could help you out :)

SJN

SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

Absolutely love the reusable wipes we bought! They are so soft and really good quality! Great service and speedy delivery making ordering a breeze. I would recommend this site to others.

Very happy customer

I received my order in record time and a very good condition. I am very happy with my purchase and will not hesitate to come back. Thank you very much

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks for your lovely compliments, Helen! So glad that we were able to help you out, and I'm very happy to hear that current post delays didn't slow the delivery down :)

Amy B.

Amy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

I purchased the comb and brush for my newborn and not only did it come quickly but the quality of the product is amazing and is so soft and gentle for my boy. I plan on purchasing this as a gift for a girlfriend who is also expecting.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much for your nice review, Amy! I'm so glad you loved that brush - it really is lovely, isn't it?

Janey J

Janey JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why hello there!!

A really great range of products for the whole family. Very happy I found Hello Charlie, they stock all the brands I trust. Easy to navigate website and quick delivery. Will definitely be shopping at Hello Charlie again, one very happy customer.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

We're happy you found us, too, Janey! You know where we are now if you have any questions at all :) Thanks so much for your lovely review, we love to be able to help out!

Great service!

Great service. Quick delivery and products as described. I ordered a few kitchen supplies which have been great. Best of all they are enviro friendly! Would definitely purchase from then again. Thanks

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks, Danielle - that's very kind of you! So glad that we could help you out :)

I would give more stars if i could!

Hello Charlie made it easy for me to swap all of my household products over to chemical free. They have a huge range of natural products, all reasonably priced and very high quality, and - delivered really quickly. I have recommended HC to all my friends and family.

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks so much, Adrienne! I'm glad that we could help you to make the change easily :)

The best eco friendly products!

I purchased a few kitchen products for my home from Hello Charlie. The prices are fair and the products are wonderful. I have purchased in the past with Hello Charlie and I love that they are Australian and environmentally friendly too. My purchase came within 2 days, they are happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Store LocationHello Charlie
Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks very much, Dee! We do love to help our lovely customers - glad we could help you out :)

LizzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Baby training cup

Excellent value from6months old .
This is great has all the different tops for training Bub.
Has saved me buying different cups for stages in my grandchild’s growing needs.
It is very well made & we love it.
Thankyou H C

Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks very much for your review, Lizzy - very glad that you're happy with it :)

Your welcome :)

Rhys

RhysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Muumi nappys

We've been using these nappys for ages,
Easy to get from Hello Charlie and comes in bulk so it lasts a while.
Lots of good stuff on the website.
We trust Hello Charlie's research into these products.

Store LocationhelloCharlie.com.au
Hello CharlieHello Charlie

Thanks for your lovely review, Rhys! Glad we can help out :)