Hello Plumbing

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very helpful, professional and efficient.

They did a great job of fixing my broken pipes and also repairing the old sewage pipes on my property. They coordinated and booked all appointments very well. They did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards as well.

My emergency was no worries for Hello Plumbing

I woke up to find water all over my bathroom floor, the pipes under my sink were leaking. Hello Plumbing arrived at our agreed time, on short notice, fixed the pipes and the tap at the sink in just a couple hours. He had everything he needed in the truck, finished the job, cleaned up and looked after me on the price. I recommend them highly and would call them again. Great service and friendly staff.

MARIE

MARIESydney, NSW

Great professional service !!!!!

The guys were very friendly, showed up on time, they did a great job and cleaned up all the mess. I would not hesitate calling them again in the future. Very professional plumbing services !!!!! A+

Very grateful for the help from Hello Plumbing

I was wanting a plumber to help me with extra taps so I could set up an irrigation system, Gus arrived and help me sort out where the taps would be most helpful for me to manage the big garden. I also wanted help with the pipes which were old, they were all relined and he also helped with my hot water system. I am so grateful to Gus for all the work he and his team did, it was wonderful to have plumbers that really wanted to help me and they kept me informed the whole time, thank you so much.

Ray P.

Ray P.Sydney, NSW

Prompt service, highly recommended

Had an issue with shower and called hello plumbing. They arrived within a few hours and helped me to replace the shower washer and the tap and the issue was fixed. Highly recommended

zoe s.

zoe s.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend Hello Plumbing any day!

Hello Plumbing is always my go-to plumber. They are swift and local and make sure they give the best price. I have got my entire toilet replaced and shower as well.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Best service ever

We were very happy with the job Rob did for us and I would highly recommend him! Very helpful and great customer service! We will be happy to have him again in the future!

Kev

KevSydney, NSW

Prompt friendly service

I called Hello when a drain blocked up. Sam arrived within an hour or two, inspected the job and gave me a quote.
Although it was a bit more than I expected I went ahead as he was on site.
My fridge magnet contact info gave me a $50 rebate as well as a seniors discount which made the cost more manageable.
The actual block was quickly cleared as I caught it early but Sam spent time inspecting my drains both front and back of house for any issues.
It all came up pretty clear so I was happy with that.
I’ll keep my fridge magnet for next time.

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

la Plage

la PlageSydney, NSW

Professional, speedy service.

From my initial phone call, my issue was determined and I was assigned a contact person for the next day! Very surprising during the pandemic.

Rob kept me posted about his arrival time as did the secretary.

When Rob arrived, promptly confirmed our issue and presented me with a quote. I accepted the quote immediately and Rob concluded the job efficiently.

He also tidied up after himself.

A pleasant and speedy resolution.

Thank you.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful.

I was happy with the service I received from Hello Plumbing. They were prompt, helpful and friendly. All costs and options were explained to me clearly before starting the job.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

I called Hello Plumbing last night. Rob and Callum were at my house early this morning. They found this issue And sorted it quickly. Very efficient, friendly and know what they’re doing. Great service

Charged by Suburb - Did great work but very expensive for the first hour

Hello Plumbing did a good job and fixed our issue but I am still surprised by the $598.50 charge for the first hour and then $150.00 per half hour to follow.
Look around for a better price !!

Friendly and professional service

We had a leak near our water meter. The service was excellent and the problem was fixed in no time. We would highly recommend Hello Plumbing and will definitely call on them again if needed.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Super quick to respond

Super quick to respond and very informative throughout the job - explaining things as he went and what I could expect both now and also any future work needed. Highly recommended.

Rachel Y.

Rachel Y.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We had an issue with our hot water heater. It got fixed very quickly on the day with reasonable price. Hello plumbing had quick response, fantastic service and professional plumber.

Marina

MarinaSydney, NSW

Professional service

Great, prompt and professional local plumbers. Having a couple of plumbing issues Callum provided options and gave a clear explanation of work required and cost. I would not hesitate to recommend Hello Plumbing and shall certainly go to them again in the future.

Paul J

Paul JSydney

Job done promptly

I had a leak behind a brick wall, access to which was extremely difficult. The water from the leak was threatening to undermine the foundation of the wall. Hello Plumbing came within a couple of days of my calling them. They located the leak and fixed it quick.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Prompt and friendly service

We recently had an issue with our hot water tank. I was able to book an appointment quickly and it was fixed on the day with fantastic service and a reasonable price.

Good plumbing

Professional and know their business. A pleasure to work with and quality for the price. On time and all jobs done with a smile and explained in plain English. Was worth using a local specialist.