Hello Solar

Hello Solar

3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (88)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,747.53

Souphead

SoupheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hello Solar. The nightmare that keeps giving.

Panel PurchasedJinko
Purchase PriceA$4,599.00

Worth the wait

It was really a good experience dealing with Hello Solar. Process was smooth and well informed. I appreciate the efforts of the team.

Panel PurchasedQCells g6
System Size6.65 KW
Alexis

AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing experience

They are very good at closing the deal however on day of installation I was sent the wrong inverter fir a single phase which put delays on installation plus the contractors did short, I have holes in the garage, leaks in our roof and the electrical work was poor which I needed to redo. I also had 1 contractor pee in the garden. I sent a message to the manager which I am still waiting to hear from.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well Done Hello Solar

Hello Solar were very professional and prompt in all dealings.
The installers arrived exactly when they said they would and we very professional and job completed in 5 hours.
Started saving instantly.

Purchase PriceA$2,600.00

Get quotes

Above and beyond sales and service!

Andrew SYMONDS

Andrew SYMONDSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SOLAR PANELS INSTALLATION PROCESS

From start to finish the process of organising solar panels with Hello Solar has been wonderful. I have really appreciated the communication from the team and the step by step process of what to expect. The guys who installed the panels were excellent, on time and very friendly. They also answered some questions I had. Extremely happy with everything and will be recommending Hello Solar to any one I know who may be interested in getting them installed.

Panel PurchasedJinko 330W
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,500.00
Richard W.

Richard W.Sydney, NSW

Best in price and Excellent customer handling

Panel Purchasedlongi
Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar is a great addition to the home.

Hello Solar were very professional and prompt in all dealings.
It took less than 2 weeks from our acceptance of their very reasonable quote to the whole system installed and operational.
Started saving instantly.
Our provider has now installed the new digital meter so all go.
Thank you Hello Solar for a job well done!

Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Mike R.

Mike R.Victoria

Most helpful, most knowledgeable, best price, speedy service. Would thoughtlessly recommend.

very helpful and knowledgeable. Best of other quotes.easy installation. I live over 550 km away from Hello Solar, and this was no issue. They beat other quotes. Highly recommended. Thankyou Hello Solar.

Phill cooper

Phill cooperGippsland, VIC

Very professional installation

I must say how very professional Hello Solar have been throughout the whole proceedure from start at qoute time to the completion at installation. Jesse went out of his way to assist us with many questions we had and he conducted himself in a very professional and helpful manner . He provided a qoute which we acepted only because we were impressed by his demeanor. Hello Solar have been very helpful all the way through right up to and including installation, the boys were so professional and well mannered they took care and there expertise stood out ,i couldn't speak highly enough of them . I am not one to write reviews but it was absolutely a pleasure dealing with this company, well done , regards Phill Cooper Paynesville vic

John Graham

John Graham

Hello Solar Team

The Team at Hello Solar were great to work with from communication, issue resolution and installation. The install was very tidy and the install team were very friendly. I was surprised they enquired on an outdoor power switch to operate their tools. Luckily we had one, the install was done with no internal access to the property. I imagined they would of had a generator or cordless power tools ? Needless to say it was a pleasure doing business with Hello Solar.

Purchase PriceA$3,000.00

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional

Saw ads. Rang obtained quote after comparing my elec usage. I was sent image of panels on roof and tech spec sheets. Made deal. Paid deposit. Installers arrived on time. The panels look neat and inverter installed. I was impressed. No broken promises. Delivered on their set timeframes. Small issue with placement of inverter was attended to next business day installers came back and moved a bit higher on wall. I feel very pleased and encouraged by the conduct of their staff and those of their business partners.

Purchase PriceA$3,000.00

New Solar PanelsHunter Region, NSW

Amazing to work with Hello Solar

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,259.00
New Solar Panels

I recommend Hello Solar thanks to my experience. Working with HS was pleasure.

Excellent customer service

We started the process of getting solar panels through Hello Solar in mid June. We’ve never had solar panels installed before so we were a bit nervous about the process, but it was a very smooth with Hello Solar, we could not fault them. Their customer service and their prompt service delivery is excellent, and the placement of the panels on our house is very neat. Thank you!

Fixed quickly

Was pleased with the service and staff I dealt with no pressure to commit as we weren't in a hurry
Installation was completed on time but weren't able to test system as finished after 6
System didn't work so installer back that day to fix it panels not installed correctly???
So far it's been ok let's see how it performs in summer

System Size20 KW

K.Wagus.

K.Wagus.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good Job

Hello Solar and the Team did a good job from start to finish.
The Installer James from Forster Solar and his team did excellent work.
I will recommend them to anyone looking for Solar.
K.W

Panel PurchasedAstronergy 330W Mono Panels
Purchase PriceA$2,800.00

Ray M.

Ray M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor response to warranty claims

They performed well during the sale, unfortunately when my inverter failed under warranty they could not provide a replacement for at least 42 days. They kept on putting it back on to the manufacturer of the inverter even though Hello Solar were the supplier of the total package and the company I payed.
Would I use them again NO.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and efficient

Good communication from all involved from start to finish
Professional installers, they knew what they were doing but also happy to have a chat and explain what's going on
Plenty of information provided but in simple to understand terms. Each update came with what's to be expected next
No hard sales or being pushy

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,720.00

Perfect service on warranty claim

Many thanks to Helen Bais from Hello Solar for professional approach, prompt response and excellent support on our inverter warranty claim during coronations pandemic.
Thanks Helen.
5 Stars Hands Down!
Iouri, Olga Roz

System Size5 KW
Anthony

AnthonyNortheast, VIC

Excellent service and great product

From the beginning everything went smoothly. Installation crew worked non stop and had the system installed in 7 hours and very professionally. Then when I had trouble connecting to grid Hello Solar staff stepped in and liasoned with my provider to get it done. After that Alice guided me through to view my power generation online, not an easy task at my age. In other words help all the way from start to finish. The system is generating power even on these cold cloudy days.

Panel PurchasedLink

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives