Hello Solar
See the Best Solar Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hello Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (122)
  • Purchase Price$3,814.90

shantosh
shantoshVictoria

Amazing service

Superior service from start to finish. Hello solar visited my house before providing a quote. Scheduling in a time for installation was simple thanks hello solar. Highly recommended company with great people, and great solar systems.

Amazing service!

I recently got solar systems for my double story house. I can't explain the excellent service provided to me by Hello Solar. Every question I had was answered, I was never left doubting anything. Im so happy I came to Hello Solar. Their level of service is very professional. 100% would recommend.

Trustworthiness
jgem2n3
jgem2n3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service, informative and friendly staff!

Helped me with all questions and enquiries, and recommended the best option for my personal needs. They were punctual and very helpful!

amazing service

absolutely great value for money and seeing some savings now which is great. highly recommend if you want something affordable that is high quality

Attila
AttilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away as far as you can!

Terrible experience with this company
[Name Removed] was an arrogant idiot to deal with, they changed everything on the day of installation the panels the inverter and so on. started in November and middle of February still not everything is running what was promised
Stay away from this company
They have broken my rooftiles and never replaced it but repaired it with some cheap solution look at the picture
Do not deal with them

Easy to deal with, got the job done

We were looking to install solar on our home for quite a while and searched on line and came across Hello Solar. The sales guy we were dealing with Adam was very informative and was more like a Solar Guru, took pride in his work which is very hard to find these days. The installers were very efficient and took through how the system worked including the app. Well done Hello Solar, very happy.

Sheila Buckley
Sheila BuckleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Professional and quick!

we waited 4 weeks for our solar panels to be installed.
The overall process was quick and easy, the admin team is very responsive and helpful, even assisted with the rebate application process.
Extremely impressed by the knowledge and expertise of the installer that was on site.

alan d.
alan d.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would avoid like the plague

the hidden costs came up to about $500
the installer pushing for cash payment work on the day made us uncomfortable, we requested a reciept from hello solar and never heard back.
be wary

we also weren't happy with the quality of the install on the $90 bunnings canopy they provided (pictured)

Trustworthiness
andrewc30
andrewc30AU

STAY AWAY!

What an absolute disgrace of a company. I've had a shocking experience with these guys! First time the installer was booked he refused to install the panels and was completely arrogant. The company made me pay an additional 30% to have the system installed, the next installer turned up and claimed he couldn't follow through with the Job due to missing parts. These guys are absolute amateurs! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Use This Company

• +1Thumbnail

SJS
SJSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well priced and flexible to suit my need.

They did a good work. Installed 6600W, HT solar panels with Sungrow Inverter - which I think is better in quality at a reasonable price. I am very happy about the service and workmanship as well. I found them flexible and willing to make changes to satisfy the customer. Will recommend them.

Tariq
TariqGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience to start!

A month in and the inverter is already faulty. Been already two weeks where I am paying for solar that is not working. They have lodged a warranty job and it took a few weeks but was sorted in the end. Need to improve on communication between themselves and contractors.

Peter Rinaldi
Peter RinaldiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service, great price and great installers

My initial call to Hello Solar for a quote I was put onto Page who was a delight to talk to. She immediately brought up a picture of my house roof and gave me a quote on the spot. The product arrived the day before and the installers from JR Preston Electricians from Bairnsdale got here at 8.30 after a 3 hour drive and I have never seen a couple of men work so tirelessly, fast and efficiently, without even stopping for lunch. They finished at about 4.30 and headed home for another 3 hours. Wow what service.
Everyone at Hello Solar was friendly and courteous and nothing was any trouble. I definitely rate them one of the best companies I have ever experienced,

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Couldn't ask for better service

Hello Solar were terrific. Their telephone salesperson was knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. Their install was very smooth, and went the extra mile to locate the inverter where I wanted it. Their follow up support was above and beyond, tending to issues that were not even their fault. Highly recommended.

Cathy
CathyVictoria

great customer service, prompt action

all happened in a timely manner from start to finish, communication was excellent, keeping me posted where we were at along the way, nice!

Aisha A.
Aisha A.asked

How do I install the online APP for the inverter? Is it compatible with iPhone?

Sarah W.Hello SolarSend a private message

Hi Aisha, the app is certainly compatible with IOS devices. Could you please reach out to us at base@hellosolar.com.com.au and include your reference number so we can forward you the instructions to install the app?

Jeffrey C.
Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen
Karen
Sarah W.Hello SolarSend a private message

Hi Jeff, thank you for your enquiry. Please contact our sales team on 1300 070 786 to get a quote with any applicable subsidies itemised. Team, Hello Solar.

Roshan Fernando
Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Sarah W.Hello SolarSend a private message

Hi Roshan, thank you for your enquiry. Please contact our team on 1300 070 786 (option 2) for any assistance you require with the product, we have a team of specialists ready to help! Team, Hello Solar

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives