Hestia H100

Hestia H100

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ok but not worth more than $100

once you find a good place to put the monitor the image quality is really good, it's easy to set up once you get used to setting it up as well. however disappointed with the sound. When baby cries it doesn't pick it up unless the baby is loud, and there's constant static. I wouldn't pay more than $100 (which is what we bought it for at the baby expo), if you're willing to pay more than $200 better off going with angel care and spending the $300.

Lucas's mumMelbourne

I've exchanged it once already

The first system I received had two black lines down the monitor's screen. No hassle with exchanging it but the new set I received has sound issues. It's a bit crackly/static-y even when volume is on 3 it's already very noticeable. Otherwise I really like the product, video quality is decent. It's easy to set up.

Leigh

Leigh

Had To Return Two For Diffrent Reasons

The first monitor I got had lost pixels (a black line down the screen) returned this for another one, this worked well at first after having it plugged in for 24 hours it stopped working and wouldn't regain a signal, I tired all the trouble shooting option and will be returning this one also. I'm very disappointed with this product after reading so many great reviews.

Natalie

NatalieMelbourne

Very Handy

I asked around at several stores which monitor was highly recommended and I'm glad I made my purchase based on their advice.
The Hestia monitor is so easy to set up and the functions are also easy to use.
The picture quality is clear and the range option is fantastic.
It also comes with night vision which is handy at night.

Not Happy Jan!!

Quality of image is great and auto night mode is handy BUT system is useless because it doesn't have a zoom function so you're continuously disturbing your baby while adjusting where the monitor sits. The monitor comes with a plastic plate which you fix to the wall....who does this?? The camera off of the plate can only sit on flat surfaces...no way to clamp it onto the cot...very clumsy design. The point of a baby monitor is to be portable, functional and multi use which this is NOT. Arghh what a waste of $200 incl postage!! Try another brand for sure - picture quality alone isn't worth the purchase!

Sally

SallySydney

So far ticks all the boxes

We've been using our Hestia monitor for over 5 months now and I'm quite happy with it. Super clear image and sound is clear also. The battery life is good and gives me about 4 hours of the charger. I found the bonus stand that comes in the pack very useful when adjusting the camera. I found it very easy to set up and not hard to navigate at all.

Waste of time and money.

This product is bad. Spent $200 on this monitor and 2 rooms away it is out of signal coverage. The monitor will not pick up a signal unless I'm within 2m of the camera. This was from day 1. I will definitely be asking for my money back.

Great value & works great!

An amazing baby monitor and so easy to use. I've been using this monitor day in and day out for over 15 months now and it is flawless.
Great range and I have never had any drop outs or static. The battery usually lasts me at least 4-5 hours of the charger which is way more then what I need.
I have just purchased a second camera and we use it as a spare when travelling to see family.
Hestia is really the monitor of choice for mums and I am glad i made my purchase.
Great screen quality and battery life

mumma batina

mumma batinaMelbourne

Fantastic Baby Monitor

A real godsend being able to see what our baby is up to without disturbing them! We purchased this brand because two other family friends are using it and highly recommended Hestia. The monitor has a large screen displaying the picture. Infrared picture is nice and clear. Good range and has a clip so you can wear the monitor around the house. I can usually get 2-3hrs of the charger to work around the house whilst keeping the monitor on me just in case I need to check up on our little one. Great monitor and I really couldn't go without it.
good range and portable with good battery life

missymoomoo

missymoomooSydney, New South Wales

Does what's expected - but no bells and whistles

Excellent & Reliable

We went through 3 other brands before trying the HESTIA H100, I wish we found it sooner. Crystal clear sound and video, no interference (and we have a lot of wireless gadgets in our house). My wife and I are amazed with the quality & the option of adding further camera units. Would highly recommend this unit to anyone, after trying 3 other brands this is the only unit that performed flawlessly.

Pmcc3689

Pmcc3689Sydney

Generally good with a few glitches

Good quality baby monitor with excellent range. The picture is quite clear and great that you can have multiple cameras.

Battery life isn't great, it only last a few hours off the charger. And when the charger is plugged in it is actually quite hard to stand the monitor up as it falls over from the weight of the plug.
Good range, clear picture, multiple camera option
Poor battery life and hard to stand up when charger plugged in.

Jhayda

JhaydaBankstown

Simple and all we need

It's so Easy to keep an eye on my bub now.
Hestia is so Simple & easy to use. It's so easy to set up, I even set it up before my partner got home. All I had to do was take it put of the box & charge it for 3 hours & it was ready to go.
The screen is so light, I just pin it to my pants if I'm hanging the washing outside or if I'm moving around the house.
Very easy to setup

Stephen

StephenMelbourne

My search for the perfect baby monitor

Simple & Useful

As a first time mum I really wanted to purchase a monitor that would help me keep an eye on my bub and be reliable.

I am confident to recommend this brand to other mums who are looking for the same thing. The range with the Hestia monitor is great and all the reviews mentioning "screen quality" are spot on. I can always easily see what are little boy is up to day or night. The night vision is good and the compact design is perfect, which makes it genuinely portable and I can take it with me all over the house. This was defiantly one of the best buys for me and my baby.
4 Camera option

Umm ZaynMelbourne

Started off good but went bad very quickly

Must have been designed by Parents!

Penny

PennyPerth

does the job well

I bought this product as a replacement of my old Oricom monitor. The price was attractive and really worth it in terms of quality.1.) Range : I place a camera unit in my bedroom on the 2nd fl. The monitor could be used as far as a few hundred meters away on different floor. There is no interference.2.) Night / Day mode : good quality3.) Sound : a Lot better compared to our older oricom monitor.4.) Look and feel : Light weight and good looking design.5.) 4 Cameras available : This is perfect for me because I move my baby from rooms to rooms so I can have up to 4 cameras to 1 monitor!So overall, I would recommend this product to all mums!!
4 cameras

SH

SH

good but not great

Great monitor!

There are loads of monitors on the market but I decided to buy the hestia h100 after reading the features and reading the reviews. I am glad I did! The picture quality is clear, I have overridden the voice activation feature as I want the monitor to be on all night so if I wake up I can just look over at the monitor and see that my bub is sleeping fine. I have the monitor plugged into the wall all night so the battery life isn't a problem, but it does me fine all day without being plugged in. Downside for me is that it would be handy for the camera to swivel more and maybe an attachment to fit onto the cot.
Great picture quality
More swivel on the camera and attachment parts to fit onto the cot

Girl30

Girl30asked

Hi there, can any one advise how the box works with 2 cameras? Does it only work for the camera number it is set to? Does it automatically scan?

Briiony

Briionyasked

where can u buy this baby monitor from?

Huntsman
Huntsman

I bought ours on Ebay but the seller has none for sale at the moment. I'd suggest getting it online - search for chuckles hestia and see how you go.
Cheers
Vince

Teddy26

Teddy26asked

Has anyone had issues with the monitor unit turning off overnight even when the charger is plugged in? I'm not talking about VOX we have had a few instances when the unit has powered off cos of low battery even though it was left on the charge overnight

Rhb08
Rhb08

Hi Teddy,
If you go to Chukles.com.au and send the team an email they can help with any issue. I also found this number 1300 88 29 44 give them a call.

Umm Zayn

I did. It was apparently due to wear and tear with the charger and the insert in the monitor.