Kirsti

KirstiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful blackbutt timber vanity

The blackbutt timber vanity I purchased from Highgrove at East Brisbane is absolutely beautiful and incredible value for money. The service was faultless. I would highly recommend Highgrove East Brisbane for products, value and service.

Store LocationHighgrove Bathrooms East Brisbane

Desley

DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

En-suite renovation

I could not be happier with all the products I selected from Highgrove Bathroom at East Brisbane and Tamara Hilton from that store was so helpful. Everything arrived on time.
Such excellent service.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Rubbish Vanity basins

I purchased 2 vanity basins from Highgrove in Newcastle. Although they have been in for 6.5 years I did ring Highgrove at about the4.5 year mark. Couldnt really follow up as parents got sick (moved in with me) then passed so I was otherwise occupied. Basins started peeling at about the 4 year mark and now are shocking. Having to replace (and probably surrounding Ceasarstone as well as may crack taking basins out). Absolute rubbish. Told me in must be something I did ! What clean with soap and water??? Would not take any responsibility for bad product whatsoever. I really would expect a basin to last longer than this. My Caroma and Argent ones have. I would never buy from here again as they dont back their product. Felt duped!

Store LocationNewcastle
TLW

TLW

Poor after purchase service

Built a new house and installed highgrove taps throughout. The taps look nice and were reasonably priced. But....the kitchen tap has had a persistent leak since I moved in 18 months ago. I have had the company come out to attempt repair on at least three occasions. The internal components of the tap are such that standard tools can’t tighten the nut. I actually waited for the store owner to grind down the outside of a large socket so that it could fit my tap! The store owner ultimately didn’t fix the leak, claimed company management were not supportive, and basically got tired of trying to resolve my complaint. In the end I gave up.

Store LocationWerribee

Phillip G.

Phillip G.Sydney, NSW

Highgrove Bathrooms - great service and good value for money

Highgrove Bathrooms provided all the key items for my renovated bathroom. Not only was each quality item I selected, delivered on time but my installer had no difficulties integrating each item into my new bathroom. Jamie Barker at the Summer Hill shop provided valuable advice on each item and how best to mix and match. I got great value for money and I can highly recommend the team there at Summer Hill as a one stop shop for all bathroom renovation needs.
Phillip Grieshaber

Jan Howes

Jan HowesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund policy

A John

A JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and very considerate staff.

Store LocationHighGrove Bathrooms, East Brisbane

Tamara from Highgrove at East Brisbane is outstanding!

As a builder, I need to be able to rely heavily on my sub-contractors and suppliers to fulfill their roles as efficiently and constructively as possible, to ensure that I can continue to run my business as smoothly and effectively as I can.

When it comes to the bathroom/laundry/kitchen fit-outs on my projects, I have had no better experience with this sort of high level assistance than with Tamara Hilton from the East Brisbane Highgrove store. She is extremely professional, extremely helpful, and most importantly, she knows her products like the back of her hand. I have never had any issues dealing with this store, and always refer my clients to their showroom when making their fitting selections.

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service and staff

Thanks Cameron, and all of your staff at Highgrove East Brisbane. Great service and product knowledge, and nothing was too much trouble. Very happy with our Bath, Toilet, Vanity, Mirrored cabinet and Black taps and fittings.

Natalie P.

Natalie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Highgrove East Brisbane you rock!

Tamara at the East Brisbane store has been a pleasure to deal with and really knowledgeable. Our experience has been fantastic and we are so happy with the end result. A beautifully appointed bathroom all to ourselves. Thankyou so much for your service and great products Tamara and Highgrove.

Sherryl

SherrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my experience with Highgrove Bathrooms. They've that magic combination of knowledgeable staff, great range and great value. Our new bathroom looks fantastic. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Nick

NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highgrove Bathroom - A company I will never deal with again.

I bought 4 x 800mm Eden single bar heated towel rails from the Summer Hill store. These rails never heated up to the temperature of 50 degree claimed on the web site even though I wrapped the rails with towels. What is the point of heated towel rails that don't heat up to dry the towels? I That is, I believe, misleading advertising. I rang the store numerous times to clarify the situation. The receptionist always said the manager was in the meeting and he will call back later the same day but he never did. They only way you can get their attention is to file a complaint with Fair Trading NSW. Very disappointed with the product and service from this company. Please do not make same mistake as me. I would give a zero star if I could.

Store LocationSummer Hill NSW

robertowenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highgrove Great but Toilet Seats crap

Purchase two Unica Wall-facing toilets a couple of years ago. The toilets are warranted for seven years; however, they are no longer stocked/ supported. This may not be a issue as the toilets seem excellect. However, BOTH toilet seats have failed (split in the centre front). I have been trying to get replacements for two weeks and the Ipswich branch tell me that they now have one. Anyone found an alternative to the cheap, Chinese ones supplied? (Ipswich are also trying to source another - myself and another customer are not the first to be affected, according to them.) By the way, there are no obese members in our family, just in case you thought otherwise!

Store LocationHighgrove Ipswich
robertowen

Please note that the Ipswich staff put out an SOS to other store managers and a different model seat has now been purchased by me and fitted. It seems maybe a little more robust though slightly less white/ more cream. Fingers crossed!

AJ Wise

AJ WiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

East Brisbane Highgrove is fabulous!

We’ve had the best experience dealing with East Brisbane Highgrove Bathroom having gutted and completely renovated 3 bathrooms. Highgrove have on trend products at really good prices. We found the prices out of reach at other bathroom suppliers or the stuff we could afford was dated. Highgroves had everything we needed. One stop shop. Excellent service. Very responsive to our deadlines (some quite tight). Great quality. Great advice. If you are renovating bathrooms in Brisbane, start here. East Brisbane store and staff first rate.

Mike O'Donnell

Mike O'DonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Matt and Cam helped me sort out replacement cartridges for my basin mixers. They were very helpful in person and over email to make sure i had the correct ones, then when I went to collect them they provided the 2 cartridges under warranty. Great to deal with

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Recently purchased some shelves for my bathroom. Had some issues with delivery (my error). Spoke to Tamara at East Brisbane store. It was such a nice change to receive excellent customer service and to speak to such a pleasant young lady who resolved my issues quickly. Product is great, exactly want I required.

Design Victoria

Design VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and how shopping for a bathroom should be

Was undecided on our bathroom design and layout, so went to Highgrove Bathrooms Braybrook on a recommendation from a friend. Thank god I did, the staff were really helpful with helping me choose the bits I needed, helped me find a trade to do the works and also entertained my 4 and 6 year old kids whilst in store

Store LocationBraybrook

Morgan

MorganANNERLEY

Dodgy products

Dodgy products and poor customer service. What a combination.
After replacing a sink mixer once, the same issue occurred and all of a sudden it's not their problem? I've had issues with both the sink mixers and our shower head when they were both less than 12 months old. I am now stuck with green, discoloured sink mixers because Highgrove refuse to acknowledge this is an issue with their product. Not a good look in a brand new bathroom.

STAY AWAY. Seriously, if I could give zero stars I would.

Beaks

BeaksErina, NSW

So great to have good customer service

Highgrove Bathroom have the best service - so rare today where most suppliers and tradespeople just want your money with no follow up. We are not big customers but their after sales service was exemplary even though we had lost our receipt and bought the product a fair while back but had not installed yet. I would definitely buy again from such a fantastic company. A great thumbs up. We went to the the West Gosford branch.

Haggy

Haggy

I would just like to give a big thanks to the Valley manager Nick and any other staff who were involved in replacing a chipped bath I was to install. Within less than 24 hours he had another bath out to me on site without any hassle at all. Will definitely recommend Highroves to any of my future clients.

Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Hi Haggy, thank you for taking the time to review our store in Fortitude Valley, QLD. We are happy to hear you have had exceptional service from Nick and the team. We will pass on your feedback to the store.

Pocobrakkie123

Pocobrakkie123asked

Any customers got after sales experience with the "plastic" shower sets (with sliding rail) of High Grove? I bought a set today for a new bathroom. I am a bit sceptic about longevity of this product. I will install within the next two weeks. Any feedback will help.

David Hickson

David Hicksonasked

Hi
We purchased a frameless shower screen from Highgrove 4 years ago which has exploded overnight.
Could you please let me know what the Highgrove warranty on shower screens is?

David

leigh

leighasked

Hello I have just received a quote for a piece of stone (for a vanity top) in Highgroves 'own' Snow White. I am just a it nervous to select it as it is $1000 cheaper than another price I got for a well-known brand of reconstituted white stone. Seems too good to be true?

Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Hi Leigh, great question. It’s not the first time we have been asked this as our prices are very affordable.
As for what you have been quoted from our competitors I cannot say if that is an overly inflated or a fair price, what we can say is we only use the highest quality reconstituted stone and we do not compromise on quality. The main reason ours is cheaper:

- We manufacture these in large quantities
- We offer a select few popular colours
- We have them pre-fabricated in our set standard sizes

What this all means is we cut out any additional stone mason charges which are where most of your cost comes from with stone bench tops. It also cuts out warehousing costs as we limit our colours usually to the 3 most popular in the market.
We sell the stone to complement our vanities and many other products, we hope you like all we have to offer!

We hope this clears up any thoughts you have had

- Highgrove Bathrooms