Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I recently purchased items for an ensuite makeover. I received great customer service from Tamika and Luke at the Campbelltown Store. And some very helpful recommendations from Luke as I had made a wrong assumption about the availability of a suitable basin and was looking at a more costly option.

BradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products awesome helpful staff that went above and beyond

Bree and Josh went above what we expected in quality service. Brees product knowledge and advise was second to none. She made us feel so at ease that we purchased everything we needed for our main bathroom reno including the tiles in their display.. Bree is asset to your organisation. We had been to 4 competitors and nothing like the friendly and informative service was provided.

Brad

Thanks and we will definitely be back when we do our ensuite.

Poor Quality Mirror

I have purchased numerous items from Highgrove but Very disappointed in the quality of the shaving cabinet Mirror. The mirror started corroding after about 12 months. It looks so bad now that I will have to replace it, as it makes my newly renovated bathroom look cheap. I’ve had it for 4 years now. I kick myself for not returning to the store earlier as it is now out of warranty and won’t be replaced. I expected this mirror to last many years as I’ve never had this happen to a mirror before. The bathroom is well ventilated. I was offered 3 new doors but at my cost. I certainly was not interested in spending more money on cheap quality. Very disappointed in the quality!! I do not recommend the mirrors from Highgrove

Jacqui

I’m just disappointed as I didn’t expect my mirror to corrode. Even a 3 year warranty isn’t enough for a mirror.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Credit Returns Policy

Purchased Vanity and Top. Had to relocate vanity in ensuit. Happy with Vanity. Top no longer able to use. Company policy even though still all in box. NOT ABLE TO RETURN for refund.. Very dissapointed. would have been happy with restocking fee. Well they investigaed my review nothing from standard company policyoffered, surprise, surprise. Guess this is one reasson #Bunnings and others are so popular.

Mikel S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

The team were helpful with helping me to choose the toilet that would fit in my small room. Have been using it for the last few days and it’s been great.

Mikel S.

Already looking to get the bathroom done next. Do you have any sales planned soon?

Hi Mikel,

We don't currently have any sales on but you can find all our current sales & specials on our website here - https://www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au/months_specials/

jessicaSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service - Please do not order form this shop

jessica

Email sent with details - hope to get a resolution

boofzz
boofzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower Screen Debacle

People need to know. Purchased a shower screen and base from a Highgrove`s outlet on the Gold Coast. Paid full price in early August during their sale, delivery late Sept. Install attempted today by tradie and he said glass doesn`t fit the base :( Went back to Highgroves and told that glass won`t fit the base already installed. Outcome was we don`t take glass back but we`ll make an exception(LOL) ACCC would have a field day with that. They didn`t offer to pick up glass so I returned it for a credit. Few pointers here, people selling a product with little knowledge, no glass available for a shower base they sell. Yes I got a refund and they gave me the shower base at no charge to say sorry for their stuff up. That`s why I gave them 2 Stars.

Warranty let down

Purchased a $2,200 timber Vanity (Jones and Jones) under a year later there is severe water damage due to product not been sealed properly which is not covered under warranty...

Hi Daryl,

We are sorry to hear that this has occurred with your vanity, could you please contact our warranty department regarding this issue.

ALW
ALW

Frameless shower glass exploded!!!!

Find out how Highgrove Bathrooms compares to other Bathroom Shops

Terrible service - misleading on website regarding delivery

My online order says it includes delivery for $20. I then have to wait for a phone call to make payment for my order. . . And then get told that delivery will be $80. Oh and if it gets broken during delivery, then it's my problem!! Terrible service from Taren Point.

ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap Chinese items.

ripoffsspreets

Update, have now lodged with VCAT about the plumbing costs and as of yesterday 3% will be added starting from the date the plumber installed.

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor after purchase customer care

Tash

I understand that however of this an issue with essential oils and your acrylic baths why isn't it mentioned in the product care guidelines? We will be in touch with the builder again to put in a warranty claim.

Tayla
Tayla

Poor customer service

Tribble customer service

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5stars *****

I wanted to thank Lance from Fawkner store in particular, for offering excellent customer service, product knowledge and professionalism ,helping me choose bathroom fittings for my renovations, he even helped deliver my order earlier than the anticipated date, and refunding a product I had measured incorrectly. All staff and in the show room are friendly and helpful , I Highly recommend Highgrove bathrooms as they remove the stress from your building experience.

Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Thank you for your lovely review Elizabeth, we are glad you enjoyed your experience in our Fawkner store! We will pass this lovely review on to Lance and the team :)

Anne H
Anne Hasked

What height should a 900mm Phoenix wall hung vanity be set at and what distance should there be from the vanity stone top to the base of a 700mm Reflektor LED pencil edge mirror. Thanks

Hi Anne,

There are no specified heights to install these items at, usually between 600 -700mm but it is important that the vanity is attached to either Noggings or Wall Studs.

Setting height of mirrors to some degree would be based upon your own height and preference. Set too high may mean you only end up using the bottom portion of the mirror.

If you are still unsure, we would recommend speaking with your builder.

Kind Regards

Ashlee H.asked

Does anyone know where I can get the bath caddy from that are displayed in the high groves stores? They are a natural timber with a live edge. I asked the staff they said they got them from temple and Webster or ikea and that they don’t sell them in high grove stores. I have search the web high and low and can’t find one :(

Hi Ashlee,

If you could let us know in which store you saw the bath caddy you are looking for, we can ask the team for the information.

Hello, it was the Penrith store. Thanks so much

Hi Ashlee,

Unfortunately the business we purchased these bath caddy's from are no longer trading, sorry!

Vicki
Vickiasked

Just paid for a bath on Saturday full price they delivered it today was looking at there site to buy taps and shower screen to see that the bath dropped price by nearly 300 dollars. We rang them as the bath hadn't been delivered yet if the could do anything about the price they said no why.

Hi Vicki,

Our Spring Clearance Sale began on Monday 26th October 8:30am (your local time) and this is why you may have seen your bath has been discounted on our website.

Unfortunately our T&C’s state that the Spring Clearance Sale discounts cannot be applied to any past purchases, quotes or orders, issued or paid for prior to Highgrove Bathrooms’ Spring Clearance Sale commencement date of Monday 26th October 2020, which means we are not able to apply the discount on your order made prior to this date.

Full T&C's of our Spring Clearance Sale can be found on our website - https://www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au/springsale/

Regards. The Marketing Team at Highgrove Bathrooms