Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Credit Returns Policy

Purchased Vanity and Top. Had to relocate vanity in ensuit. Happy with Vanity. Top no longer able to use. Company policy even though still all in box. NOT ABLE TO RETURN for refund.. Very dissapointed. would have been happy with restocking fee. Well they investigaed my review nothing from standard company policyoffered, surprise, surprise. Guess this is one reasson #Bunnings and others are so popular.

Store LocationLawnton

Mikel S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

The team were helpful with helping me to choose the toilet that would fit in my small room. Have been using it for the last few days and it’s been great.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Mikel S.

Already looking to get the bathroom done next. Do you have any sales planned soon?

Hi Mikel,

We don't currently have any sales on but you can find all our current sales & specials on our website here - https://www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au/months_specials/

jessicaSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service - Please do not order form this shop

jessica

Email sent with details - hope to get a resolution

boofzz

boofzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower Screen Debacle

People need to know. Purchased a shower screen and base from a Highgrove`s outlet on the Gold Coast. Paid full price in early August during their sale, delivery late Sept. Install attempted today by tradie and he said glass doesn`t fit the base :( Went back to Highgroves and told that glass won`t fit the base already installed. Outcome was we don`t take glass back but we`ll make an exception(LOL) ACCC would have a field day with that. They didn`t offer to pick up glass so I returned it for a credit. Few pointers here, people selling a product with little knowledge, no glass available for a shower base they sell. Yes I got a refund and they gave me the shower base at no charge to say sorry for their stuff up. That`s why I gave them 2 Stars.

Store LocationGold Coast

Warranty let down

Purchased a $2,200 timber Vanity (Jones and Jones) under a year later there is severe water damage due to product not been sealed properly which is not covered under warranty...

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Hi Daryl,

We are sorry to hear that this has occurred with your vanity, could you please contact our warranty department regarding this issue.

ALW

ALW

Frameless shower glass exploded!!!!

Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Terrible service - misleading on website regarding delivery

My online order says it includes delivery for $20. I then have to wait for a phone call to make payment for my order. . . And then get told that delivery will be $80. Oh and if it gets broken during delivery, then it's my problem!! Terrible service from Taren Point.

Store LocationTaren Point

ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap Chinese items.

Store LocationHighgrove Bathrooms Dandenong
ripoffsspreets

Update, have now lodged with VCAT about the plumbing costs and as of yesterday 3% will be added starting from the date the plumber installed.

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor after purchase customer care

Store LocationEast Brisbane
Tash

I understand that however of this an issue with essential oils and your acrylic baths why isn't it mentioned in the product care guidelines? We will be in touch with the builder again to put in a warranty claim.

Tayla

Tayla

Poor customer service

Store LocationGateshead nsw

Tribble customer service

Store LocationWollongong

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5stars *****

I wanted to thank Lance from Fawkner store in particular, for offering excellent customer service, product knowledge and professionalism ,helping me choose bathroom fittings for my renovations, he even helped deliver my order earlier than the anticipated date, and refunding a product I had measured incorrectly. All staff and in the show room are friendly and helpful , I Highly recommend Highgrove bathrooms as they remove the stress from your building experience.

Store LocationFawkner Victoria
Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Thank you for your lovely review Elizabeth, we are glad you enjoyed your experience in our Fawkner store! We will pass this lovely review on to Lance and the team :)

Troy

TroyAdelaide

Don't try to get a refund for a faulty product as they make it extremely difficult and you will get nowhere.

Very dissapointed with this organization. Rude staff, no apology for faulty product just a "go to our website and fill out a form" nothing but the run around for an item less that $200 when you spend over $6k with them. No care or basic customer service here. I wouldn't recommend them as you will get a similar if not the same Chinese product from an online retailer for far less $$ and with far better service than Highgrove bathrooms.

Disappointed

Last Thursday I purchased over $18,000 of bathroom accessories from Highgrove Bathrooms. I signed paperwork for 3x Vanity bench tops to be made with 2x holes cut in each for the basins. I picked up the vanities on Saturday and then Monday morning I was rung to say that they can’t supply 2x Caesarstone bench tops because their suppliers didn’t want to buy new slabs as they weren’t doing many kitchen jobs. They were happy to take my money on Thursday- can anyone tell me where I stand on this matter

Store LocationBundall
richard.verheijen.1

richard.verheijen.1Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service from the staff at Heatherbrae.

Fantastic service from the staff at Heatherbrae. We changed our mind on the vanity top and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Nothing was a problem and we were able to buy everything we needed for our renovation en-suite with great helpful advise. Very happy customers.

Store LocationHeatherbrae
Highgrove T.Highgrove Bathrooms

Thank you for your lovely review Richard, we hope you have been enjoying your beautiful new en-suite! Please reach out if there is anything you need from us :)

Very poor service.

Store LocationCapalaba
Jessica B.

Jessica B.Central West, NSW

Absolutely woeful service - Penrith store

We have had nothing but problems with the Penrith store, the worst customer service experience I have ever had. Ongoing delays with deliveries and waiting months after items were promised, then items lost in transit and refusal to replace. I deeply regret ever stepping foot into the store and will never ever purchase from them again. Our experience with head office was equally as disappointing.

Store LocationPenrith
Manuela L.

Manuela L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, no packaging

Store LocationHighgrove Bathrooms Cairns
Todd

Todd

Poor experience

Delivery was arranged well in advance and advised it could not be fulfilled on the day until I pressed the matter further. Incorrect taps included in order and one ended up being broken, chip in bathtub flatly and rudely refused through warranty. An overall poor experience.

Store LocationLawnton
Kirsti

KirstiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful blackbutt timber vanity

The blackbutt timber vanity I purchased from Highgrove at East Brisbane is absolutely beautiful and incredible value for money. The service was faultless. I would highly recommend Highgrove East Brisbane for products, value and service.

Store LocationHighgrove Bathrooms East Brisbane

Ashlee H.asked

Does anyone know where I can get the bath caddy from that are displayed in the high groves stores? They are a natural timber with a live edge. I asked the staff they said they got them from temple and Webster or ikea and that they don’t sell them in high grove stores. I have search the web high and low and can’t find one :(

Hi Ashlee,

If you could let us know in which store you saw the bath caddy you are looking for, we can ask the team for the information.

Hello, it was the Penrith store. Thanks so much

Hi Ashlee,

Unfortunately the business we purchased these bath caddy's from are no longer trading, sorry!

Vicki

Vickiasked

Just paid for a bath on Saturday full price they delivered it today was looking at there site to buy taps and shower screen to see that the bath dropped price by nearly 300 dollars. We rang them as the bath hadn't been delivered yet if the could do anything about the price they said no why.

Hi Vicki,

Our Spring Clearance Sale began on Monday 26th October 8:30am (your local time) and this is why you may have seen your bath has been discounted on our website.

Unfortunately our T&C’s state that the Spring Clearance Sale discounts cannot be applied to any past purchases, quotes or orders, issued or paid for prior to Highgrove Bathrooms’ Spring Clearance Sale commencement date of Monday 26th October 2020, which means we are not able to apply the discount on your order made prior to this date.

Full T&C's of our Spring Clearance Sale can be found on our website - https://www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au/springsale/

Regards. The Marketing Team at Highgrove Bathrooms

Millie M

Millie Masked

I asked for a certificate of compliance for frame less shower screen and have received one generated by a company called Certification Solutions International. Does this have any credence or authority here in Australia? I could find no Australian Standard marks on the glass. Feed back would be appreciated.

ripoffsspreets

You need to report this to product safety recall and get them to read this so called certification, the certificate seems fake, none of there products are stamped as Australian Standards, send your certificate they sent to ACC and let them verify this. My feeling and dealings with Highgroves is they are importing cheap Chinese stuff and it is not safe.

Millie,
You have the right to a refund under your state laws and federal laws, this company which have many branches all around Australia need to be investigated. There is a class action headed this companies way for so many breaches of contract and consumer laws, dont give up take action.

Get an answer from our members and Highgrove Bathrooms representatives