Verifiedhighgrovebathrooms.com.au
3.9

183 reviews · Statistics

69% · 12651 · 28%
Return Claim MadeYes (14) · No (38)

Please note that Highgrove Bathrooms & Highgrove Glass are separate, unrelated companies. The listing for Highgrove Glass is available via this link.

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

leanne
leanne6 posts

average quality of toilets

Great customer service but the quality of their products are not the best. Bought 2 different toilets and when you flush the water sprays out of both of them. Also, the toilet flush plate is a cheap plastic. Show details
Anna
Anna

Excellent Customer Service Journey

The first time we walked into the Highgrove Bathrooms store in Lawnton, we were greeted immediately and were promised service as soon as a consultant was available. As promised we received service from Cameron, who was patient and diligent. We received our quote the same day with the items we chose for our various renovations - each area was separately itemized and the items categorized. Emails with questions are answered promptly and solutions are offered immediately. EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM AN EXCELLENT TEAM Show details ·  1
Evan P.
Evan P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

2x bathrooms at a great price

The sales team were great, worked with us to cover all the options, quality products, easy to have installed. Show details ·  1
J Waghorn
J WaghornQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Great products great service

I have purchased a whole bathroom from highgrove. The process was easy and I knew I was getting value for money. Show details ·  1
AJE
AJE5 posts

My one stop bathroom shop

I was glad when I stumbled across Highgrove Bathrooms when I did my bathroom renovation. Trying to fit a full 4 piece in a small space was not an easy feat. The Team at Highgrove were extremely helpful, showed me suitable items, talked through options and sourced from around the country.
I was always kept informed of the progress of orders and expected delivery times. My calls were always answered or promptly returned. I can’t praise the Team highly enough for going above and beyond to fix my mistakes. They even held items to meet my lead times.
They have a great range of products which are comparable and supply all the connectors and accessories you need. Show details ·  1
S.Little
S.LittleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Very good support

Some products have quality issues but support and customer care is really good. Show details ·  1
Troy - HOMElife Pods
Troy - HOMElife PodsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Extremely Professional

Time and time again Donna Beazley from Highgrove Bathrooms has delivered an amazing and professional service. She goes above and beyond to help us deliver our buildings to our clients on time. To the point of personally dropping off products that we have missed off our orders. Highly recommend working with Donna. Show details ·  1
Tania F.
Tania F.2 posts

Highgrove bathrooms mandursh

Looking for a new bathroom vanity I found highgroves quality/price easily superior to others and purchased a vanity, stone top, basin etc. after tiling I was disappointed to find the vanity purchased would no longer fit.
James went above and beyond to accommodate me and refunded on all of the products. I was so relieved.
Can’t recommend them enough personally.
I haven’t got service like this ANYWHERE else. Show details ·  1
MSK
MSKVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service

Great staff. Zoe is a pleasure to deal with. We had ongoing requirements and even though sale had ended they honored us with the eofy sale. Great products! Show details ·  1
molliecroc
molliecroc2 posts
Tony C.
Tony C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products

Very knowledgeable & helpful good product & value . Would definitely go back Show details ·  1
Chris and Donna Bond
Chris and Donna BondQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

My husband and I visited the Lawnton store to purchase products for our bathroom. Nikki looked after us in a very professional,helpful and friendly manner.I would highly recommend this store. Thanks Nikki. Show details ·  1
Mark Valentine
Mark ValentineNSWHunter Region, NSW9 posts
Josephine
JosephineNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

Poor quality products

Highgrove Bathrooms have inferior products and they do not honour their warranty. Their customer service is shocking.
Two slow closing toilet seats malfunctioned within the warranty period.
The first toilet seat broke after a few months but I did not claim on the warranty.
The second toilet seat broke after a week. A plumber checked this one and he said it was faulty.
Highgrove Bathrooms have ignored all my emails requesting a replacement for the second toilet seat.
I know they have received my emails because, after my first email, I have been receiving daily adverts from them. Show details
Anthony
AnthonyAdelaide5 posts

poor customer service

customer service at the Mile end Branch was very disappointing.

Considering getting
a flameless showerscreen, was told only if installed by a glazier it has warranty,the glaziers all sell showerscreens themselves so how can I get someone? Scared of the shattering reports.. they gave me a number of one glazier, but the number is wrong so i have nobody but builder to install in Canberra.

Highgrove Bathrooms   DM

Hey Kanga, Yes , our screens are made according to the Australian safety standards. I've double checked the number by calling myself and it definitely works and is still connected. Please contact the Canberra store for more information.

Anne H
Anne H

What height should a 900mm Phoenix wall hung vanity be set at and what distance should there be from the vanity stone top to the base of a 700mm Reflektor LED pencil edge mirror. Thanks

Ashlee H.

Does anyone know where I can get the bath caddy from that are displayed in the high groves stores? They are a natural timber with a live edge. I asked the staff they said they got them from temple and Webster or ikea and that they don’t sell them in high grove stores. I have search the web high and low and can’t find one :(

Highgrove Bathrooms   DM

Hi Ashlee, If you could let us know in which store you saw the bath caddy you are looking for, we can ask the team for the information.

Hello, it was the Penrith store. Thanks so much

Highgrove Bathrooms   DM

Hi Ashlee, Unfortunately the business we purchased these bath caddy's from are no longer trading, sorry!

Extra Information