Hilton Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Installation of security cameras

Zak from Hilton Electric did an excellent job this morning installing security cameras at our house. He arrived on time, was most diligent in his work and explained everything he was doing including how the system operates. A very capable young man and a credit to his employer. I highly recommend Hilton Electrical.

Janine

JaninePerth, WA

A job well done.

I had 2 ceiling fans installed. The job was completed efficiently and on time. Dealing with the company over the phone was easy and they were very friendly to speak with.

Jen B

Jen BPerth, WA

Great service and good advice

Hilton Electrical came out to fix a switch attached to my hot water system. Nathan did a good job, charged a fair price and didn’t waste time. He also advised me that the plumbing company who’d put the system in had used a thin electrical wire, which explains why the switch shorted out. I appreciated the advice and will call Hilton again.

Electricians

Find out how Hilton Electrical compares to other Electricians

Robert P.

Robert P.Perth, WA

Tough Job Done Well!

Fin and co turned up to fit three lights way up above a tall stair well in our old house, with a beam above one side and attic on the other. I couldn't imagine how they were going to get it done, but they managed it quickly, cleanly and very reasonably. We're very happy with the job and the quality.

Great work friendly staff

For an insurance repair, both turned up at stated time, that's was pre organised, fast, clean and helpful. Even fitted a replacement fitting in a much better position and patched the old hole. Friendly courteous and go the extra mile to do a great job. Highly recommended

Rates and Fees

Electrical Work Well Done!

Nathan from Hilton Electrical was easy to work with. He spent time understanding the customer's needs and offered viable and economical suggestions. Arrived on time and did good work. Cheers!

Jack A.

Jack A.Perth, WA

Great company for both electrical and plumbing work

I cannot thank Megan, Brendan, Fin and Andy enough for sorting out problems I had with an investment property that was due to be imminently settled. Not only prompt, friendly and professional, their dedication to ensure no problems existed to delay settlement, was second to none. I know they moved other work and clocked up many after hours Km's to make it happen. I have no hesitation in recommending them

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Great prompt service, they tried all options to assist with WiFi issues. Definitely recommend. At one point making a call out to test for me without a charge. Great work

Good job but overcharged

Hilton Electrical responded promptly to my call for help with a wiring fault on our old house. Nice bloke and did a good job.

However, the fee demanded at the end was unreasonable - the initial quote was steep enough, but the final fee requested was inexplicable - no itemised bill either so no justification. (Watch out for ‘no call out fee’ tactic - this is a classic pressure selling approach - they get on site then overquote and it’s hard to say no because they are already there, or overcharge because they have already done the job.)

Following initial inspection, get an upfront quote based on itemised materials and estimated hours, and then agree upfront to pay at end based on actual hours.

Electricians

Find out how Hilton Electrical compares to other Electricians

Brooke

BrookePerth, WA

our enquire was responded to very quickly, with a date locked in to have our lights installed within hours. Clynton installed our lights for us and did a great job with really friendly service!

Rich H.

Rich H.Perth, WA

Good Electricians

Prompt service, Didn't mess around came out at set time and well organised.
Very professional, fixed the problem and took pictures to show me the damage and what they did to rectify the issue.

Great work, very thorough

The electrician was professional, helpful and on time. Can definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs an electrician. Brendon was friendly and advised about safety in the house. Very clean and tidy.

Melinda Groot

Melinda GrootPerth

Downlights & a power point

I had Kalhan out to put in some down lights and a power point. He called me before he came and was on time (which shocked me cause Tradie’s are rarely on time). I was very happy with the quality of work done and he even cleaned up afterwards!!! Pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of Hilton and will be contacting them for any Electrical work in the future!