Hilton Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Great prompt service, they tried all options to assist with WiFi issues. Definitely recommend. At one point making a call out to test for me without a charge. Great work

Good job but overcharged

Hilton Electrical responded promptly to my call for help with a wiring fault on our old house. Nice bloke and did a good job.

However, the fee demanded at the end was unreasonable - the initial quote was steep enough, but the final fee requested was inexplicable - no itemised bill either so no justification. (Watch out for ‘no call out fee’ tactic - this is a classic pressure selling approach - they get on site then overquote and it’s hard to say no because they are already there, or overcharge because they have already done the job.)

Following initial inspection, get an upfront quote based on itemised materials and estimated hours, and then agree upfront to pay at end based on actual hours.

Brooke

BrookePerth, WA

our enquire was responded to very quickly, with a date locked in to have our lights installed within hours. Clynton installed our lights for us and did a great job with really friendly service!

Electricians

Find out how Hilton Electrical compares to other Electricians

Rich H.

Rich H.Perth, WA

Good Electricians

Prompt service, Didn't mess around came out at set time and well organised.
Very professional, fixed the problem and took pictures to show me the damage and what they did to rectify the issue.

Great work, very thorough

The electrician was professional, helpful and on time. Can definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs an electrician. Brendon was friendly and advised about safety in the house. Very clean and tidy.

Melinda Groot

Melinda GrootPerth

Downlights & a power point

I had Kalhan out to put in some down lights and a power point. He called me before he came and was on time (which shocked me cause Tradie’s are rarely on time). I was very happy with the quality of work done and he even cleaned up afterwards!!! Pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of Hilton and will be contacting them for any Electrical work in the future!