NSW, Morisset, QLD, Gold Coast

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)

ActionDad

ActionDadAU

Customer service fail. Toxic Sales Manager.

Customer service fail. Sales Manager rings and blasts me after I call Urban to get a production update. Seriously Nasty. The staff simply had no idea when I’d get my van.
Sorry Urban - our order is cancelled.

Tamsyn H

Tamsyn HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Rachel Merrick

Rachel MerrickHunter Region, NSW

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Our Morisset dealership is now under new management. Come in and talk to our staff, about the latest models we're stocking. We have a selection of new and used caravans, and also offer a consignment sales service.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Hinterland Caravans compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Daniel

DanielDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service from Rian Keep even on his day off. We would highly recommend.

Excellent service. Would recommend Hinterland Caravans for your next purchase. Rian was great to deal with even on his day off. My wife and I are very happy with our purchase.

Jamie

JamieHunter Region, NSW

Stay away from hinterland

Was suppose to be a new van, it was a demo they tow around the country. When problems happened didnt want anything to do with it. Had to go to another company to fix. Should of read the reviews before buying a new van off hinterland. I payed $60000, lucky to get $40000 less then 2 yrs old. Last time i heard from them was the day i handed the money over.

Kate

KateRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hinterland Caravans are not to be trusted, they will rip you off, shonky dangerous workmanship

Big mumbo

Big mumboSydney Surrounds, NSW

hinterland family series 19 fantastic

Today we drove 2 hours upto hinterlands morriset to do our colour selections. The service was absolutely fantastic. John was very knowledgeable and gave us some great tips. From sales to selections we couldn’t be happier. Can’t wait to pick her up. Highly recommend

Tanmuz

TanmuzMid North Coast, NSW

nightmare!!!

Words fail me!

We bought our motorhome from Hinterland, the deal was that we were to have new tires fitted before pickup, they fitted under rated illegal tires that almost got us killed. We have put the matter before QCAT and their insurance assessor has now threatened us and they have also set their lawyers onto us. We also had to do multiple repairs and replace the batteries and charging system after we picked it up.
Don't go anywhere near Hinterland!

Sheza

ShezaWollongong

Great product

We are more than happy with our van. Had it for 9 months now. Help readily available for us first timers. I’ve recommended them to our friends .
Love our van

Dot

DotWooli

Very unhappy

Sold us a lemon ,don't want to know you once the money is in their hands,our Motorhome wasn't detailed it was filthy things weren't fixed awning was torn and the barrel bowed all very well hidden ,motor wise after our first short trip we find we need a new clutch,shock absorbers and numerous other faults my advice steer clear people!!!!!

Muzz

MuzzGold Coast

DO NOT TRUST A REPAIR QUOTE - ITS MEANINGLESS SUCK YOU IN.

How they sell anything I wil never know

Trip to Hinterland caravans Morisset was a total waste of time, we were after a van had $90,000.00 to spend I had travelled 5 hours to them and they knew I was coming to look at a van they had. I was told it sold and there was nothing for sale till after some show months away. They both walked away to there air conditioned office not interested in selling me anything, or even ordering one , on leaving I went to the office and politely told them I won’t be back and was going else where to buy a van, and yes went and bought from Allan Grahams at Wyoming.
I give Hinterland 0 score and Graham’s 10 absolutely wonderful to deal with Mark at Allan Graham’s caravans.

Bluebell69

Bluebell69

5 star service

This company was top notch in every way. When seeking our new van, the deal we were offered was great, including the trade in figure on our old van. The company assisted by storing the new van while we found a new towing vehicle and even offered good recommendations in that area. The handover was very thorough and the van was detailed beautifully. All staff were pleasant and professional to deal with. Could not fault them in any way.

Dave

DaveCannonvale

Guarantee

Hinterland caravans a good untill something goes wrong, don't trust them, they will just fob you off,
Was given a guarantee that wasn't upheld,
The sales people don't communicate with the mechanics, won't be returning,
Very disappointed

Frank

FrankTownsend NSW

No response from Hinterland

We bought our Atlantic Pearl in August 2014. After a trip around Australia we discovered that the inside of all 4 tyres were worn to the canvas. We had 4 new tyres fitted and emailed photos of them to Hinterland asking their advice. We got no response from them, they ignored us, must be their way of fobbing us off. Needless to say we will not be updating the caravan through Hinterland.