3.9

Sarah P.2 posts

Hippo Blue   DM
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Great labels for a free promo

Ordered the FREE labels for the recent Name Day promotion and only had to pay the postage costs. They came quickly and the quality and colours are great. A sheet of labels will be super helpful to last me through the year until I need another top up. Show details ·  1
DaniT
DaniTPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy peasy stamp and go!

I was lucky enough to be gifted a personalised name stamp. As a mum of a toddler who attends daycare and goes through multiple outfits a day this has been a game changer for quick an easy labeling! My son tries to pull the iron on and sticker types off his clothes but doesn’t notice the stamp. I have recommended this to my mum friends group. Show details ·  1
Jlàw
Jlàw15 posts

Amazing labels

The Hippo Blue labels are awesome. My girl loved the designs and we have picked the rocket design with pastel colours as background. It turned up quickly in the mail. Quality is great and colours are amazing. Highly recommend to everyone! Show details ·  1
Candice H
Candice HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Best Bento

You can tell the product has been researched and thought through rather than just pumped out like some other brands.

This is probably the best Bento style lunchbox we have purchased because it has small compartments and a larger one that you can fit a yoghurt pouch or sandwich in which is exactly what we were missing in our other Bentos.

Lunchboxes with huge compartments do not suit my kids who like to snack on lots of different foods so this was perfect for us. Show details ·  1

Sheree A
Sheree ASouth East Queensland, QLD
Cassandra
CassandraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love Hippo Blue

First time user for Hippo Blue and the sticky name labels are great.
They have lasted a long time with using the dishwasher. Show reply
laurentierneyphoto
laurentierneyphotoSydney, NSW7 posts

Best labels!

I have used Hippo Blue labels now for 4 years and I'm so impressed with the quality and longevity of all of the labels. I put my lunchboxes in the dishwasher quite often and find that I don't need to replace the stickers. The clothing labels stay on really well too, I have used another brands version of the clothing label and it barely stuck. I love the colour and print options they have and also how fast delivery is. I highly recommend Hippo Blue! Show details ·  1
Jessie D.
Jessie D.2 posts

Very Good

Easy to use and it’s easy to see on products Show details ·  1
Corinne
Corinne

Iron on labels are awful

Absolutely do not bother with their iron on labels. My first attempt they all came off in the first wash. Customer service said I was doing it wrong so I’ve tried several times, different ways, iron, hair straightener, short time, longer time, different clothes, even got husband to have a go. It’s not me. It’s their labels.
if you want to spend your weekend making your kids clothes smell like melted plastic and have illegible sticky bits on them then hippo blue iron on labels are for you. They are pretty until you try to use them.
Buy a sharpie and do something fun with your weekend instead. Show details
Hippo Blue   DM
DanDan2099
DanDan2099Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

the.outnumbered.mumma
the.outnumbered.mummaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

By far the superior name stamp!

I've tried other name stamps in the past, but nothing compares to this one! The ink doesn't bleed, it washes well, & it's so easy to use! This has been a godsend for my 4 year olds kindy clothes! Show details ·  1
Tess J
Tess JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great Name Tags

Great product from Hippo Blue, so many designs to choose from and long lasting product which is needed for these type of products. Show reply
Cheekysallyc
CheekysallycSydney, NSW4 posts

Durable labels

This is great for labelling everything. Especially lunchbox and water bottle where it constantly goes into the dishwasher, sticker is still stuck on good as new! Show details ·  1
Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Great value personalised label packs

Very happy with the variety of label options in the pack. Good value for money considering the quality of the labels, very happy with my pack of mixed labels. The online ordering process was quick and easy. Show details ·  1