Hisense 342L Top Mount HR6TFF342

Hisense 342L Top Mount HR6TFF342

MPN: HR6TFF342

2.3

• Internal Layout

A few quirks but Pretty good so far.

Purchased for $500.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size2 person(s)

Woeful product

Its a throw away.after 3 years fan went.had that fixed..now five years it just leaks every day.worst fridge ive ever owned....wouldnt ever buy anything from hisense ever again..because of this...pretty much stuck with no fridge now and no funds for another..not what u need from an essential appliance

Purchased in May 2015 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size1 person(s)
Dee

Dee

Save your money don't buy it

Fridge now 3years old and constantly leaking, sometimes when closing the fridge the freezer door opens and if you didn't notice it, have a mop handy. Worked really well at first then after 3years becomes faulty..dont buy it.
Fridge temperature - poor control, my vegetables are frozen inside the fridge
Design- door handles are good
Space- lots of space in fridge for storage.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 342L Top Mount HR6TFF342 compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect fridge for single person

My fridge maintains perfect temperature, never needing adjustment, has attractive lines and is strong and easy to clean and operate. The compartments are good and it seems long-wearing. recommend it, my model is 342B and the price was right. It is also compact of space and suitable fr tight spaces.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Monica L

Monica LPerth, WA

Horrendous waste of electricity and food

No wonder it is discontinued. Wish I knew beforehand how much trouble this would be, bought it at Good Guys after the old fridge died. Was a great fridge when it was new and no troubles.
Even survived moving house.
I have never had so much water inside a fridge and even in the crisper trays and on the shelves.
I defrosted it myself and it was great for about a month and then the water happened again. I have become a sort of expert at defrosting this fridge which I have to say is honestly a pain in the neck.
I threw out so much food through the water puddles.
Now I am going to look for a good brand that is well known and can be reliable.

Date PurchasedApr 2010

Pathetic excuse for a fridge

Will never deal with hisence ever again. After being convinced to buy the fridge from good guys we have had nothing but trouble.. first it was seals lost our food several times. Then it was doors not staying closed seal again.. then it was false advertising of stainless steel because its peeling of fron wiping with just a damp cloth (NO CHEMICALS) and now we have had to switch off because of it getting extremely hot on sides and around seals. Almost to hot to touch..

Date PurchasedMar 2015

This fridge keeps leaving puddles of water on my floor!

Condensation keeps building up in freezer leaving large pools of water in front of the fridge and it has ruined my timber floor!! Did it when 12 months old and had service guy out who drilled a bigger waste hole in back. Then 10 months later same thing happened again. Service guy put new seal on back of freezer compartment to insulate motor from freezer better. It fills up with ice and needs to be defrosted. If I would turn it off for 8 hours, it would work fine again, service man told me but I bought a frost free fridge that I now have to defrost. I had Westinghouse for 28 years and never called a service man out. Don't think I will ever buy a Hisense anything again.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

AngieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Never again! What a lemon!!!

Brought this fridge from Harvey Norman after sales guy convinced me it was just as good as a fisher & paykell!! 3 year warranty sounded good too. It's now 2 years and the fridge isn't working, took 4 days to get a repair team out which didn't solve problem. Awaiting whether I'll get a replacement. Meanwhile it's 30 degrees in northern NSW everything's gone off, and the customer support people really don't care. They have lied to me, avoided answering my emails and have done nothing helpful for me. Don't go cheap spend the extra money and get a quality product, never had a problem with my F&P in 12 years till it died and I was happy with that.

Angie

Update: Hisense arranged a store credit and we now have a Westinghouse side by side fridge freezer, they also refunded me $130 for spoiled food

Rob69

Rob69Petrie, Queensland

Disaster

Bought this fridge just over 3yrs ago. It was replaced under warranty just under 3 yrs old. Had the replacement now for 14mths & it has now stopped working. Luckily i got an extended warranty.

Not yet convinced

No problems what so ever..great fridge

Looks great, doesn't make much noise at all..keeps everything nice and cold..no problems with leaking and yes i am a happy customer..Great 3 year warranty and service and installation from the Good Guys was excellent.

be7nso7n

be7nso7nSouth East Queensland, QLD

Condensation? Read this!

423Mildura

Great fridge for people with low income

This is a great fridge and does an amazing job, it is also a looker ;)
It's a conservative size given the internal capacity.
It chills quite fast, ice cubes were solid within an hour.
We haven't had any problems with it at all.
The only complaint I would have is that the power plug isn't flat, but it's recommended to give the fridge a 7cm gap from the wall anyway, so it's not really a problem.
inexpensive, standard 3 year warranty

My fridge is still going strong 5 years later.

Purchased in June 2014.

herrskipperAU

See review above - HiSense fridges have problems with condensation and leaking water

The fridge we had has had perpetual problems with condensation, and at one stage stopped cooling altogether. Our problems mirrored the other poster above - HiSense promised to send a contractor but didn't. A part was sent for us to fit. Many weeks of complaints, and then the advice was. Turn it off for 24 hours. Well, it worked at the expense of food that had to be thrown out. After that, the condensation problem has recurred again. Don't know what can be done other than to sell it off to some poor soul. You may wish to google HiSense fridges and you will find that the condensation, the responses and the poor customer service are common themes.

Mattina
Mattina
Narnz
Narnz

I have that problem & I just purchase a new one this January 2013. I'm so annoyed & the leaks outside near the front door & a little puddle below the vegetable tray inside. urggghhhh. Help please

mariusengel

mariusengel

Bad

Buy something not made in China. It may cost you a few bucks more and not come with a 3 year warranty, but at least you will have a better product.
Well priced and 3 year warranty.
A lot of condensation in the fridge and freezer compartment, so mutch that there is a puddle of water on the floor on a daily . Light switch broke within the first month. After a year, 3 emails and a telephone call to Hisense I am still waiting for them to have a look at the unit.

Bad

The fridge looks good and is easy to clean. if you can put up with the noise then its ok cheers.
internal glass looks good.
quite noisy clicking noise sounds like a loud clock.

DDE