Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

MPN: HR6TFF350

• Internal Layout
Mike

Mike

350 litre fridge

Absolutely useless in summer have to put frozen 3 litre bottles of water in it to keep food cool in winter it only just manages to keep cool have met another person with same problem would never buy another hisense product

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Not Good,Short Life

32 months old and compressor has failed. Not happy,but still under warranty. Will get a new Fridge/Freezer. Any make i can get. Yes reliable temperature, Is a small fridge/freezer, fridge doors are easy open and close

Purchased in January 2018 for $500.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with one of our products , can I confirm if your product has a compressor failure have you spoken to our Customer Service Team ?

boss2u
boss2u

Yes,and have bought a LG

booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quiet fridge and great value

We got it for $520 delivered from eBay and use it as the 2nd fridge/beer fridge.

We had a 230 litre one before and it was a tad too small

Very well packaged , so quiet in operation. Comes with a 3 year factory warranty

Purchased in March 2020 at ebay binglee for $520.00.

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

bushmedicinewoman

bushmedicinewomanPerth, WA

It's OK

It's not the world's best fridge - but it's OK. It's a budget fridge after all!
My biggest bugbear with it is that the fridge door shelves are obviously not designed to accommodate Australian products. Ya can kinda get round it but the bottles will jut sideways into available space.
It's not all that easy to clean either - and it's taking me ages to remember to manually close the dairy/meat shelf before I close the fridge.
Apart from these designer oversights this fridge will do!

Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

amazing refrigerator

DOes the job and is quite reliable at it. only downside is the ice cube box which is quite feeble and looks like it might break easily
The energy rating is good as well and freezer section is spacious enough

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $515.00.

SMJ

SMJ

Good for price

The fridge functions really well for the price. No issues with it yet. Looks good and has enough space for a family of two or three depending on use. Overall happy with the product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Household Size2 person(s)
Shannon

Shannon

Love this

It runs very quiet. Its also a good price for the size. 350L is perfect for two people. I removed ice tray thing for more space in the freezer. Adjustable door trays. I like that. 3 years warranty. Thumbs up

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture for $570.00.

Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

No light in freezer

There is no light in the freezer . I was not made aware of this by the good guys where I purchased it. I first relised there is no light in the freezer after the refrigerator was deliverd and plugged in my kitchen. The freezer is dark and hard to see what is in it. I am not happy about this . It is too big to take back too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Derrick

DerrickPerth, WA

A Terrible Fridge. Complete Failure after a few years

The fridge is solid and looks great. Problem is the temperature in the fridge compartment started to gradually rise higher and higher.
Finally we measured 10 degrees Celsius. We turned the fridge off and on to reset any ice related problem. It returned to 10 degrees C.
We are rethinking buying the bottom end brands like Hisense again

Date PurchasedMar 2016

SueMum

SueMum

Wonderful Fridge.

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF350 Top mount Fridge/Freezer last month, it runs very quietly, is super easy to clean and maintains a good temperature in all compartments. This Hisense is exactly the right size for our family. In the fridge there is a little compartment at the top with a slide out shelf that my daughter has claimed for her treats (brilliant idea).

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Bad experience

I have second hand fridge runs more than ten years and this new one after 9 months refrigerator part was stop cooling I am very much disappointed, may be my luck but will not buy hisence again. Infact this is the only fridge which last too short even compare to second hand fridges I have

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
rae65

rae65AU

Hisense HR6TFF350

Mine also is not that cold vegetables go off alot quicker have chucked things out like pumpkin tomatoes cabbage even if wrapped still does not last a week freezer fine I am just cleaning the fridge out but not happy the Vegetable part when I took that out to clean their was dried water underneath it which I am sure should not be there I am looking for another Fridge nut not Hisence

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cara BulgerDarwin

Decent Fridge - nothing fancy

The fridge is a good little fridge- though I wish that we can gotten a larger one- it looked big enough when we bought it but the freezer space is deceptively small! Temperature is maintained in most compartments except for the fruit shelf at the very top- if there is fruit along the back edge we find it gets a bit frozen and ruins the fruit.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not great.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jade.C

Jade.CSydney

Great fridge

Recently bought this fridge on sale, such a great price for a great fridge! Even would have been happy to pay full price!
Both the fridge and freezer departments are working great, staying cold and keeping every thing cold. It looks great in the white too, if not even better than the silver!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Abe

AbeSydney

Cheap and effective

Maintains a good temperature. I like the ice maker - which allows you to dump the ice into another container below the ice maker.
It is a good cheap fridge, although nothing too fancy. Only thing is that the right side of the fridge gets very hot in operation for some reason.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jake T

Jake TCaringbah

Excellent Cold Fridge on a Budget

This fridge is a great size, great price compared to competition, and does a really good job at keeping things cold.
My only gripe with is the fact that the bottom shelf in the door is very skinny (to allow the door to close without hitting the drawer). This becomes very impractical to store a lot of large bottles such as milk and soft drink upright, as you can only utilise the middle shelf.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ravi B

Ravi B

Hisense has come a long way

Purchased because needed a bigger fridge urgently, read a few reviews and got this one from good guys. The fridge is unbelievably silent. Sometimes you wonder if its still working or not. I love the cooler box with adjustable controls. Love the air distribution, the led lights make em look modern and premium. I got the model with optional left or right door open. Only downside is sometimes it struggles in hot weather. Cannot maintain temperature. Please buy with a good returns policy. Otherwise for this price, you can't complain much.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Amelia

Amelia

The price is reasonable for the features we get in hisense fridge..

I like the compartments and the size is perfect for my kitchen.It is affordable. .The sound is mild While operating the fridge..It keeps food fresher...It is very simple to clean..very suitable for small family.
It is doest not built up an ice..It is a free technology and i like the Led lighting features

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Todd

ToddCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Does the job.

I needed a temporary fridge for a smaller space whilst my new home is built. I bought this fridge because it was reasonably priced for the size. I'm quite surprised about how quiet my fridge is after reading some reviews. I cannot hear the fridge operating whatsoever.

I rated the fridge 5 stars as it does exactly as it should do for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
See all Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker) reviews

Tonyasked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

Hi , My fridge is 18 months old & when i open the door there is a metallic smell, i can only smell it when I open the door & it is spoiling foods not in containers & liquids as well, i have cleaned the fridge with Vanilla essence & whilst the fridge smells clean the metallic smell still spoils some foods, Does anyone have any advice pls

boooma

Based on that smell issue I would contact Hisense direct via customer care 1800 447 367. It should be investigated under warranty,possible leak.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Joanne galea

Joanne galeaasked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

My new fridge stinks really bad on the inside when you open the door it smells like there is rotten food but there is nothing rotten this smell has been there since we have turned it on from new 2 weeks ago

rae65

rae65asked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

How cold should a Hisense HR6TFF350 be does not feel really cold?

Cara Bulger

Fridges should operate at 4-5 degrees Celsius.

Xy guy

Agree with Cara, 5c. No way was mine getting anywhere near that, around 9c.
My new Kelvinator that I replaced it with does get down to 4c. And the Kelv freezes things really fast even down near minimum. The Hisense needed to be turned up full to achieve what this does down low.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare all 9 Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Capacity
Total Capacity 350 L
Fridge Capacity 256 L
Freezer Capacity 94 L
Compare all 9 Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker)

• GTIN13: 9337640003629