MPN: HR6TFF350

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

amazing refrigerator

DOes the job and is quite reliable at it. only downside is the ice cube box which is quite feeble and looks like it might break easily
The energy rating is good as well and freezer section is spacious enough

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $515.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Good for price

The fridge functions really well for the price. No issues with it yet. Looks good and has enough space for a family of two or three depending on use. Overall happy with the product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Love this

It runs very quiet. Its also a good price for the size. 350L is perfect for two people. I removed ice tray thing for more space in the freezer. Adjustable door trays. I like that. 3 years warranty. Thumbs up

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store for $570.00.

No light in freezer

There is no light in the freezer . I was not made aware of this by the good guys where I purchased it. I first relised there is no light in the freezer after the refrigerator was deliverd and plugged in my kitchen. The freezer is dark and hard to see what is in it. I am not happy about this . It is too big to take back too.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

A Terrible Fridge. Complete Failure after a few years

The fridge is solid and looks great. Problem is the temperature in the fridge compartment started to gradually rise higher and higher.
Finally we measured 10 degrees Celsius. We turned the fridge off and on to reset any ice related problem. It returned to 10 degrees C.
We are rethinking buying the bottom end brands like Hisense again

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Wonderful Fridge.

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF350 Top mount Fridge/Freezer last month, it runs very quietly, is super easy to clean and maintains a good temperature in all compartments. This Hisense is exactly the right size for our family. In the fridge there is a little compartment at the top with a slide out shelf that my daughter has claimed for her treats (brilliant idea).

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bad experience

I have second hand fridge runs more than ten years and this new one after 9 months refrigerator part was stop cooling I am very much disappointed, may be my luck but will not buy hisence again. Infact this is the only fridge which last too short even compare to second hand fridges I have

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Hisense HR6TFF350

Mine also is not that cold vegetables go off alot quicker have chucked things out like pumpkin tomatoes cabbage even if wrapped still does not last a week freezer fine I am just cleaning the fridge out but not happy the Vegetable part when I took that out to clean their was dried water underneath it which I am sure should not be there I am looking for another Fridge nut not Hisence

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Decent Fridge - nothing fancy

The fridge is a good little fridge- though I wish that we can gotten a larger one- it looked big enough when we bought it but the freezer space is deceptively small! Temperature is maintained in most compartments except for the fruit shelf at the very top- if there is fruit along the back edge we find it gets a bit frozen and ruins the fruit.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not great.

Hi, got this fridge a few days ago and am having it replaced by another brand.
The frost free freezer has some frost in it already. Wouldn't completely freeze things till it was turned up past the halfway mark.
The actual fridge section even turned up to maximum only "just" cools things, nothing is really cold. Did an internet search and maybe not common like every second one does this but it's not uncommon either as others had the same issues. So that being the case I'm not willing to waste my time replacing it with the same. Yep, these things can just be bad luck I know, but there is I believe an issue with this model after reading others experiencing the same. Tried altering the settings this way and that, to no avail. I simply like the others got a dodgy one. Such is life.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great fridge

Recently bought this fridge on sale, such a great price for a great fridge! Even would have been happy to pay full price!
Both the fridge and freezer departments are working great, staying cold and keeping every thing cold. It looks great in the white too, if not even better than the silver!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheap and effective

Maintains a good temperature. I like the ice maker - which allows you to dump the ice into another container below the ice maker.
It is a good cheap fridge, although nothing too fancy. Only thing is that the right side of the fridge gets very hot in operation for some reason.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Cold Fridge on a Budget

This fridge is a great size, great price compared to competition, and does a really good job at keeping things cold.
My only gripe with is the fact that the bottom shelf in the door is very skinny (to allow the door to close without hitting the drawer). This becomes very impractical to store a lot of large bottles such as milk and soft drink upright, as you can only utilise the middle shelf.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Hisense has come a long way

Purchased because needed a bigger fridge urgently, read a few reviews and got this one from good guys. The fridge is unbelievably silent. Sometimes you wonder if its still working or not. I love the cooler box with adjustable controls. Love the air distribution, the led lights make em look modern and premium. I got the model with optional left or right door open. Only downside is sometimes it struggles in hot weather. Cannot maintain temperature. Please buy with a good returns policy. Otherwise for this price, you can't complain much.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The price is reasonable for the features we get in hisense fridge..

I like the compartments and the size is perfect for my kitchen.It is affordable. .The sound is mild While operating the fridge..It keeps food fresher...It is very simple to clean..very suitable for small family.
It is doest not built up an ice..It is a free technology and i like the Led lighting features

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Does the job.

I needed a temporary fridge for a smaller space whilst my new home is built. I bought this fridge because it was reasonably priced for the size. I'm quite surprised about how quiet my fridge is after reading some reviews. I cannot hear the fridge operating whatsoever.

I rated the fridge 5 stars as it does exactly as it should do for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Well worth the money

Just purchased from the good guys erina and very happy runs quietly and @ chosen temp would strongly recommend without hesitation for single person household easy clean toughtneed glass shelves plus several racks in door in both fridge and freezer also two twist ice racks into plastic container . GOOD VALUE PRODUCT

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Nice and tite

Quite clean no sound wen running, happy days since bought it.....,,y,

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Not cold.

Nice looking fridge. Very quiet. Reversible door could be very handy. Wont cool below 6 degrees but freezer section is fine, Fridge is now almost 2 months old. Complained to retailer after 2 days and was told to contact Hisense direct. Have rang 5 times so far and had 1 service call. Fridge still wont cool below 6 degrees. When I die from food poisoning I will definitely be suing Hiense.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

It's finally nice to have a nice new fridge

I brought this fridge with the help of my Harvey Norman rep. It is so good at keeping the perfect temperature, I can leave vegetables in the crisper for ages and they don't wilt and die. I don't hear it running at all, as it is so quiet also it has heaps of storage compartments in it. Cleaning it is not a chore any longer as it just wipes clean so easily.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

How cold should a Hisense HR6TFF350 be does not feel really cold?
Fridges should operate at 4-5 degrees Celsius.Agree with Cara, 5c. No way was mine getting anywhere near that, around 9c. My new Kelvinator that I replaced it with does get down to 4c. And the Kelv freezes things really fast even down near minimum. The Hisense needed to be turned up full to achieve what this does down low.

Hi .If the height of the space for a fridge is 1790mm,will this fridge with a height of 1698mm be suitable? I understand that there should be space around the fridge for external circulation. Please clarify. Thank you.
clear area is only for rear and sides of fridge top dont matterIf I were to purchase that model can I pay only once it is delivered and able to fit into the space? Thanksit depends... Some fridge alcoves are vented at the top - stick your head into the alcove and look up. If there is a good size gap at the back where hot air can escape, then it is vented and it won't need much overhead clearance. If the only opening is the front, with no vent or duct at the back, then you should try to have more space above. The sizes you mention mean a top gap of just under 100mm. The fridge would work, but would use more energy than if it were better vented. 100mm is the minimum overhead gap shown in the instruction manual.. https://etcpg3uvcgs41q4ci23mfssr-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HR6TFF272_HR6TFF350_HRT6FF230.pdf Not sure how handy you are, but if the alcove isn't vented and you really like the fridge, you could always fit a vent in the roof of the alcove - install a piece of rangehood vent up through the back of the overhead cupboard. My fridge alcove is vented - the overhead cupboards have a false back on them, leaving an air duct of 100 mm deep x 600mm wide up behind the cupboard. No heat gets trapped around the fridge and it works beautifully, like a chimney. All fridges need to release waste heat that has been removed from inside the fridge. Sticking them in a small unvented alcove makes them work hard, especially in hot weather.

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators