Hisense HR6TFF527SD (526L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF527SD (526L, Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Water leak

Water leaking all through fridge cant work out how to fix it seems to be coming out of top part of fridge near light. Not sure how much warranty came with fridge. Cant even remember where I bought it think it was jb hifi. Have pulled out looked underneath doesn't seem to be a water tray

Date PurchasedAug 2017

George D

George DAdelaide

Love my fridge

I bought this fridge after my old one started to rattle. Once i got the hisense fridge my power bill droped and my beer was colder . I highly recommend it to anyone who has an old fridge and needs a new one asap . This is the fridge for you

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kevin T

Kevin TAdelaide

Works well

This fridge seems to work well. It does get a little bit warm on the side of the fridge but not always. Good size for 2 to 3 people. The stainless steel look can leave fingerprints on the surface. Easy to adjust temperature and can switch compartments when away on holidays

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Warren

WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Looks Tech Savy

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Susan J

Susan JAU

A great fridge

This fridge is very easy to clean
You cannot hear it as it runs so smoothly
I've found the food is keeping very fresh
The inside of the fridge is so well thought out that I'm actually able to see all my food at once without having to move items around too much.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

VVCC

VVCCMelbourne

good for fridge, not so great for freezer

Both the fridge and freezer can maintain the temperature that I set. It's very quiet, almost silent. My only minor complaints are the ice trays are too small for its size, and I wish there's 1 more tray in the freezer. The energy efficiency for its capacity is also a big plus on electricity bill!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Codename47

Codename47Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value for money and superb looking

We are using this fridge from last 1+ years and have had no issues with it. The temperature is maintained and nothing to complain in that department.
It is pretty quiet and you don't even know whether the compressor is running or not.
We clean our fridge on monthly basis and to be honest with you, just wipe it with a multipurpose cleaner spray and you are set.

Only cons I could think of it is the Door handles, the bottom one went a bit loose, so I had to tighten it.
Other thing will be cleaning the trays!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Gilly

GillyBrisbane

It is a good fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2015
TC2

TC2Coffs Harbour

I love this fridge.

This fridge is amazing. So much room. So quiet. Easy to clean. Love the glass shelves, they have this grip sort of stuff on them as a non-slip feature. Light in the freezer is awesome and bright. The ice cube maker is fantastic.
Only bummer is the freezer is a little small and the sides get really hot (outside)

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Grisha

Grisha

Perfect fridge for a family

So I had this fridge for 3 months now and I must say it is perfect. Yes, it is a large one but what can you expect when you are buying a 527L fridge. Maintains a good temperature, features like super cool, alarm and holiday are just amazing although the alarm is not very loud. All compartments are large to fit your things easily. Best part is vegetable crisper, now I have two more compartments to put my veggies. Further, the price is low than any other brand of same size and hisense provide 3 years of warranty unlike all others that gives just 2 years. I m happy with this product and would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ruby

RubyAU

No ' bells and whistles' but does the job.

Disappointed - Don't waste your money

Bought brand new, broke down after 2 weeks fridge stopped cooling and freezer over froze everything, technicians had to come out twice to repair it after same fault happened twice, and after basically pulling fridge apart discovered it was poorly put together to start with, lost hundreds of $$ of food... refused a replacement or money back unless it happens a third time.. Don't waste your money, spend the extra $$ and buy a well known brand.

jeremy.ieraci

jeremy.ieraciDarwin, NT

It's been good

We've had this fridge for about three weeks now and it's been good. It's a fridge.. it keeps things cold. Finish is good. It's very quiet. It's new. It has cool LED lights in and on front panel and a built in unplumbed water dispenser. You could probably put whatever you like in it though.

Capybara

CapybaraSydney

Looks Can Be Deceiving. Don't Buy This Fridge!

It might look like a great fridge and it is an excellent price!

But you get what you pay for.

At just 18 months old, we've returned our fridge under warranty because the freezer just can't maintain a cold enough temperature. It's not cold enough to freeze ice cream (in fact it has a consistency of water) and our meat and vegetables are mushy and the ice is cold but just not rock solid frozen. Hardly the thing you expect from a brand new fridge or a fridge you expect to maintain for several years.

Go with a well-known and well-built brand, don't buy this Hisense fridge.

Freezer stopped freezing 2 yrs & 11 months after purchase

Wayneo43Geelong

So far so good

Great looking fridge. Freezer & refrigerator work well. Good size. Ice cube maker was a bonus. Quiet operation. I gave this fridge an extra star because it was great value for money. It is a bit power hungry, but I knew that prior with the star rating.
If I have any problems I will edit this review.

Wayneo43

Leaking down inside of fridge on to the floor after just 3 years. Not happy!

Jaq S

Jaq Sasked

Why is the fridge leaking water?

Daniel S
Daniel S

See my post above.

SWD

SWDasked

hey guys....had this fridge for about 2 weeks now and seems really good but i have one concern that the freezer door suction is not as good as the fridge door and i am getting some condensation on my food in the freezer although everything is frozen, is this normal?

Annie
Annie

Why not call the Hisense Customer service call centre - they stay open til about 7.00pm week days and were very helpful to me when I had a problem with my Hisense TV ( I also have their fridge but no problems with that!)

biig ron

increase your freezer temp a few degreases colder

kylie l

kylie lasked

The freezer works but fridge not cold at all had pc board replaced but still not cold even on super cold only 18 months old. Any ideas?

Ross Hale
Ross Hale

We have had no problems with our fridge and this appears to be a technical issue ,the person concerned should go back to the supplier and ask for a replacement fridge as long as the warranty is still valid the store where the fridge was purchased should be able to tell you about the warranty and she could also pressure them. Consumer Affairs is another option and they offer valuable advice on matters like this. No overseas manufacturer likes bad press so apply some pressure its amazing what can be achieved

biig ron

could be low on gas also check door seals and fridge temp setting could be set to low

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators