Hisense HDHA80 Heat Pump Dryer 8KG

Hisense HDHA80 Heat Pump Dryer 8KG

MPN: HDHA80
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why did I wait so long !

I love this dryer it was value for money & has 4.5 star rating. I put all our clothes in as it’s got a lot more Heat & low & Temperature controls ...
Handles all delicates perfect
I would be lost without it & totally would recommend to anyone who’s looking for clothes dryer

Purchased in August 2018.

Darren N.

Darren N.asked

What’s the best setting for a full load of towels .... seem to be still wet after 90’ dry

Jenasked

My one has just stop working ... It still has 5 mths warranty

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Razasked

Using the 90 min drying option, red lights don't show up at end as per the booklet. So, I don't know when it has finished drying.

Jen

I don’t have that trouble with my

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi,If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Raz

Embarrassed to say , I accidentally worked it out. There was a strip of plastic over the display , so I couldn't see the lights below. stripped off the plastic covering, and all is good. It doesn't mention this display strip covering any where in the instructions . May be worth it for Hisense to add this step in when first using the dryer. Thank you for all replies.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers