Hisense HR6BMFF514SW (514L, Stainless Steel)

Hisense HR6BMFF514SW (514L, Stainless Steel)

MPN: HR6BMFF514SW

3.3

• Internal Layout
Shanice

Shanice

Good fridge

We got this fridge over 12 months ago and it has been a good upgrade for us. We love the addition of the cold water dispenser and the control of the degrees of both fridge and freezer!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,000.00.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Shanice , Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write about your experience with one of our products.

Kadia B.

Kadia B.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

I just love my fridge. I can see what is in the freezer drawers and the space the fridge has got. The water dispenser is just fantastic! Love it so

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Kadia, Thank you for the great review, we are glad you love our products as much as we do.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks good lots of issues

I purchased my fridge on April 24 and two weeks after, the lights are flickering. Also, it's not cooling. I was starting to wonder my food was constantly going bad. I noticed that it says 4 degrees on the temperature gauge, but when I opened the fridge, I could barely feel it cooling. Not good at all. Regret buying this.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,249.00.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Michelle, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6BMFF514SW (514L, Stainless Steel) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Shakyra M.

Shakyra M.Southwest, VIC

Perfect. Never had a problem.

Reliable. Bought 4 years ago and it's never missed a beat.
Barely makes an sound. Love the front touch feature for the temp and the upside down freezer. Super handy if you have kids they can't raid the fridge.

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

3 months in and going good

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$890.00.

lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Hisense is awesome!

I recently purchased the Hisense refrigerator and am pleasantly surprised.

It is roomy and has adjustable glass shelving. The door storage shelving could have been better planned - you can fit the essentials though.

The temperature control on the front of the refrigerator is easy to use and it has great features such as a 'super freeze', 'super cool' and 'holiday' mode.

The non-plumbed water dispenser is a great feature and is easily cleaned - it lifts out completely.

Overall, I am glad I chose this model over other brands and the reasonable price was a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$620.20.

S Ali

S AliPerth, WA

A good spacious fridge

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$999.00.

janeg26

janeg26Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Edited review..

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,099.00.

Shar

SharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's ok.

So I have had my fridge for about 6 months now. Currently renting it. Brand new. The handle has come off easily and so I've fixed it myself. The freezer is starting to not freeze properly. The lights on the both fridge and freezer come on when they want to. This fridge was brand new when I received it and already having problems.
It may be a great fridge if you don't have small children that is.

Purchased in July 2018 at Rent4keeps for A$3,000.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 10 person(s)

Francine

FrancineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to keep clean and easy to store food and products in freezer and fridge part. Does not freeze over the water part is easy to fill and it's sturdy and easy to operate

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hifi Home.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Asmo

AsmoNsw

Flimsy and motor stop working

Product is flimsy, product does not work, did not open packaging immediately after delivery. Once opened the fridge had massive dents and did not work. Both the Good Guys and Hisense refused to replace fridge or fix it under warranty. No customer service skills and both companies denied and took no responsibility on damaged product.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
corneyau

corneyauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family sized fridge

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Shell

Shell

Loving the size and functionality

Keeps food well chilled and food doesn't get frozen if it touches the back. I love the alarm if door is left open which can save on electricity. Solid which means food doesn't tip over. Has plenty of egg storage and even extra storage for bottles. Temperature shown on front door so I no longer have to bend down and climb in fridge to adjust temperature.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
David H

David HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Purchased this fridge in Dec 17 and we have been very happy with it. It looks great, the size is awesome and it keeps everything nice and cold. Can sometimes freeze things which sit directly in front of the vents at the back so keep and eye on that. We love the water dispenser feature. The crisper drawer feels a little funny to pull in and out like its not sitting on the runners properly but we have checked others in store and they are all the same.

Great size freezer with handy ice tray, although the ice cubes are a little small.

All in all we really like our purchase and will keep you updated if we have any issues in the future.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
tan

tanIpswich

great love it

this is a great fridge the size inside is huge and the kids love that they can get water without opening the fridge. it has great functions that are touch screen panel on the front and tells you exactly what the temps are set on in the fridge and freezer

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Elie

ElieTerrigal

Cheap quality

Really cheap quality fridge, temperature is always not regulated... easily scratched...hard to open and close, inconvenient freezer with ice that keeps on coming out and you open one droor of the fridge, 2 or 3 coming out automatically. Cheap plastic on the outside. Not recommended at all and the water is manual therefore you have to fill it... not worth the money

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sjjjj

SjjjjMackay

Good fridge

love the water dispenser in the door, our children can get a drink without opening the fridge and then forgetting to shut the door. love that the freezer in down the bottom as we use it less saves us bending for the fridge, great shelf space/storage. Love the vege/fruit drawer is on runner so don’t have to pull it out and hold it like our other fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Buyer Beware

Bought a Hisense 514L Bottom Mount Refrigerator less than 3 months ago. The compressor is gone. It never maintained a good temperature in the fridge compartment. Now I have been without a fridge or freezer for 5 days and judging by the warranty claim procedure and service it looks that it won’t be soon that I will get a replacement. All I hear is that they are sending the paperwork. This has been a very disappointing experience about the product and the warranty claim procedure

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mattasked

Just received our order and the LED display on the front doesn't light up and is making a ringing noise. I can't see anything in the manual for troubleshooting this so wondering if anyone else experienced a similar issue? I'll be calling the store first thing tomorrow as well.

Sylvester

The led display panel only lights up when you open door or change temps. sounds faulty as mine was with scratches and broken shelf. Ring retailer for a swap over asap.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry. Please ensure you call with your serial number and invoice details.

Matt

We spoke to the store this morning and they had Hisense contact us today. The person on the phone was very helpful and was able to talk us through getting it all going. We will keen an eye on it for the next few days but so far so good. Thank you

Belinda L.

Belinda L.asked

Just bought this fridge 2days ago.Everything in the freezer is rock hard.
Fridge compartment keeps nothing cold.
Anyone else had this problem? What temp do you have fridge set at?

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

water dispenser leaks a little plus lock and unlock button seems very loose

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives