Hisense HR6TFF350 (350L)

Hisense HR6TFF350 (350L)

HR6TFF350 (White), HR6TFF350S (Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

amazing refrigerator

DOes the job and is quite reliable at it. only downside is the ice cube box which is quite feeble and looks like it might break easily
The energy rating is good as well and freezer section is spacious enough

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $515.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

SMJ

SMJ

Good for price

The fridge functions really well for the price. No issues with it yet. Looks good and has enough space for a family of two or three depending on use. Overall happy with the product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Shannon

Shannon

Love this

It runs very quiet. Its also a good price for the size. 350L is perfect for two people. I removed ice tray thing for more space in the freezer. Adjustable door trays. I like that. 3 years warranty. Thumbs up

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store for $570.00.

kishlette

kishletteMelbourne

Great fridge - so quiet!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jackee

JackeeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great looking fridge at a good price

Brought this fridge as an additional bar fridge. Very happy with the size and look of the fridge. It keeps the beer very cold so serves its purpose well. There is plenty of room in the freezer for a bag of ice also. I have removed thy ye ice maker that came in the freezer to make more room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Tommo

TommoTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Hisense 350 ltr fridge

A very quiet, reliable fridge. The fridge compartment is very good, it keeps a consistent temperature and the freezer works just as well. This fridge has a good appearance very modern looking. Both fridge and freezer doors can be attached on either side, and plenty of space on the inner side of both doors. overall I am happy with the performance of this fridge and considered this a good buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

RoseyReviewer

RoseyReviewerGunnedah

is trimmed with plastic

This is a good fridge, good sized freezer and room on doors for 2l bottles.
Good air flow.
The one little con is the plastic trim PLASTIC, cost cutting that really annoys me, as already after only 3moths there is a crack on the front door pull.
Btw, some little blonde twit climbed in to my house through an open window and stole that little broken piece of silver plastic – the person was residing at my neighbours Sueellen and Donny, but was most likely my neighbour Allen Holme’s skinny girlfriend or son Liam, just because they can.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

No light in freezer

There is no light in the freezer . I was not made aware of this by the good guys where I purchased it. I first relised there is no light in the freezer after the refrigerator was deliverd and plugged in my kitchen. The freezer is dark and hard to see what is in it. I am not happy about this . It is too big to take back too.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Derrick

DerrickBallajura

A Terrible Fridge. Complete Failure after a few years

The fridge is solid and looks great. Problem is the temperature in the fridge compartment started to gradually rise higher and higher.
Finally we measured 10 degrees Celsius. We turned the fridge off and on to reset any ice related problem. It returned to 10 degrees C.
We are rethinking buying the bottom end brands like Hisense again

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kris L

Kris LMelbourne

Can’t live without

It is the most quiet fridge ever and very easy to clean. There are also various compartments within the fridge so if you’re a neat freak like me it’s great for organising your groceries.
Only letdown is the size of the freezer - too small for our family (although that’s probably because we all have the same guilty pleasure - ice cream) so it is difficult to stock up when you need/want to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

SueMum

SueMum

Wonderful Fridge.

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF350 Top mount Fridge/Freezer last month, it runs very quietly, is super easy to clean and maintains a good temperature in all compartments. This Hisense is exactly the right size for our family. In the fridge there is a little compartment at the top with a slide out shelf that my daughter has claimed for her treats (brilliant idea).

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bad experience

I have second hand fridge runs more than ten years and this new one after 9 months refrigerator part was stop cooling I am very much disappointed, may be my luck but will not buy hisence again. Infact this is the only fridge which last too short even compare to second hand fridges I have

Date PurchasedJul 2016

rae65

rae65AU

Hisense HR6TFF350

Mine also is not that cold vegetables go off alot quicker have chucked things out like pumpkin tomatoes cabbage even if wrapped still does not last a week freezer fine I am just cleaning the fridge out but not happy the Vegetable part when I took that out to clean their was dried water underneath it which I am sure should not be there I am looking for another Fridge nut not Hisence

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cara BulgerDarwin

Decent Fridge - nothing fancy

The fridge is a good little fridge- though I wish that we can gotten a larger one- it looked big enough when we bought it but the freezer space is deceptively small! Temperature is maintained in most compartments except for the fruit shelf at the very top- if there is fruit along the back edge we find it gets a bit frozen and ruins the fruit.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not great.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
R.L

R.L

Good price, reliable

Reliable fridge which maintains temperature in all compartments. Quiet even when compressor runs and not too many nooks and crannies so makes cleaning easy! It has a few features including the crisper and cooler area at the top of the fridge. Would definitely recommend as a good priced, reliable fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Victor

VictorMelbourne

Fits our needs

No issues with this fridge. It provides more than enough space for a couple living in a small apartment. There are temperature controls in both the fridge and freezer compartments, and the frost-free freezer has lived up to its name so far (a month later). There is a light in the fridge but not in the freezer compartment.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

MSU

MSUGRANVILLE

Simple but good

No problems so far. Very simple functions. Not very spacious for family but it is not too bad for myself. My vegies are being kept fresh for a fairly long period even during this hot summer. Very cost economic. I am not regreting on buying this at all. Hopefully it lasts long.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jade.C

Jade.CSydney

Great fridge

Recently bought this fridge on sale, such a great price for a great fridge! Even would have been happy to pay full price!
Both the fridge and freezer departments are working great, staying cold and keeping every thing cold. It looks great in the white too, if not even better than the silver!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Abe

AbeSydney

Cheap and effective

Maintains a good temperature. I like the ice maker - which allows you to dump the ice into another container below the ice maker.
It is a good cheap fridge, although nothing too fancy. Only thing is that the right side of the fridge gets very hot in operation for some reason.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Joanne galea

Joanne galeaasked

My new fridge stinks really bad on the inside when you open the door it smells like there is rotten food but there is nothing rotten this smell has been there since we have turned it on from new 2 weeks ago

rae65

rae65asked

How cold should a Hisense HR6TFF350 be does not feel really cold?

Cara Bulger

Fridges should operate at 4-5 degrees Celsius.

Xy guy

Agree with Cara, 5c. No way was mine getting anywhere near that, around 9c.
My new Kelvinator that I replaced it with does get down to 4c. And the Kelv freezes things really fast even down near minimum. The Hisense needed to be turned up full to achieve what this does down low.

Garry

Garryasked

I have a Hi sense stainless steel upright freezer.I wish to move it into the garage but as we are in the sub tropical and the garage is not insulated and the temperature gets to about 41 degrees for about 30 days during the summer months.Will this hurt the freezer or not? Garry

Es2ng66
Es2ng66

I am sorry but I don't think I can help you. I am not an expert on. Maybe try going through the manual for it and surely it will have some info about your concern.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives