Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 Series

HR6TFF350 (White), HR6TFF350S (Stainless)

Pros

• Convenient shelving system

• 'View in my room' feature

Cons

• Not much freezer space

• Internal Layout
Mike

Mike

350 litre fridge

Absolutely useless in summer have to put frozen 3 litre bottles of water in it to keep food cool in winter it only just manages to keep cool have met another person with same problem would never buy another hisense product

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Not Good,Short Life

32 months old and compressor has failed. Not happy,but still under warranty. Will get a new Fridge/Freezer. Any make i can get. Yes reliable temperature, Is a small fridge/freezer, fridge doors are easy open and close

Purchased in January 2018 for $500.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with one of our products , can I confirm if your product has a compressor failure have you spoken to our Customer Service Team ?

boss2u
boss2u

Yes,and have bought a LG

The Hisense fridges have bad smells.

My Hisense fridge have bad smells. I wonder how it was manufactured. I clean it regularly and it needs to be cleaned at the back. I am thinking of buying another brand. I struggled for long not knowing where the smell came from even after cleaning the fridge, later I noted it was coming from the back of the fridge. It always comes from time to time.

Purchased in April 2017 for $5,000.00.

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 Series compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quiet fridge and great value

We got it for $520 delivered from eBay and use it as the 2nd fridge/beer fridge.

We had a 230 litre one before and it was a tad too small

Very well packaged , so quiet in operation. Comes with a 3 year factory warranty

Purchased in March 2020 at ebay binglee for $520.00.

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Good reliable fridge!

Got this fridge a week ago and it’s fantastic!For the price($569) I got the stainless steel design.It looks gorgeous,inside is big and the freezer is a good size.Has enough space for a big family and excellent for the price!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $569.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Alee, Thank you for the great review, we are happy you love our products as much as we do.

bushmedicinewoman

bushmedicinewomanPerth, WA

It's OK

It's not the world's best fridge - but it's OK. It's a budget fridge after all!
My biggest bugbear with it is that the fridge door shelves are obviously not designed to accommodate Australian products. Ya can kinda get round it but the bottles will jut sideways into available space.
It's not all that easy to clean either - and it's taking me ages to remember to manually close the dairy/meat shelf before I close the fridge.
Apart from these designer oversights this fridge will do!

Domo K.

Domo K.Perth, WA

Painted comes off door handles after 11 months.

Fridge works reasonably well however the exterior cheap . It is silver plastic that has painted black trim (plastic too) that is chipping away at rate of knots.
This leaves a bad taste in your mouth with out having eaten a thing.
The ice cube contraption is a fiddley, it makes skinny ice for Oompaloompas. Better taking it out and using own trays is my suggestion.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

amazing refrigerator

DOes the job and is quite reliable at it. only downside is the ice cube box which is quite feeble and looks like it might break easily
The energy rating is good as well and freezer section is spacious enough

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $515.00.

SMJ

SMJ

Good for price

The fridge functions really well for the price. No issues with it yet. Looks good and has enough space for a family of two or three depending on use. Overall happy with the product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Household Size2 person(s)

Shannon

Shannon

Love this

It runs very quiet. Its also a good price for the size. 350L is perfect for two people. I removed ice tray thing for more space in the freezer. Adjustable door trays. I like that. 3 years warranty. Thumbs up

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture for $570.00.

kishlette

kishletteMelbourne

Great fridge - so quiet!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jackee

JackeeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great looking fridge at a good price

Brought this fridge as an additional bar fridge. Very happy with the size and look of the fridge. It keeps the beer very cold so serves its purpose well. There is plenty of room in the freezer for a bag of ice also. I have removed thy ye ice maker that came in the freezer to make more room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Tommo

TommoTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Hisense 350 ltr fridge

A very quiet, reliable fridge. The fridge compartment is very good, it keeps a consistent temperature and the freezer works just as well. This fridge has a good appearance very modern looking. Both fridge and freezer doors can be attached on either side, and plenty of space on the inner side of both doors. overall I am happy with the performance of this fridge and considered this a good buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Emily C. Bieman

Emily C. BiemanGunnedah

is trimmed with plastic

This is a good fridge, good sized freezer and room on doors for 2l bottles.
Good air flow.
The one little con is the plastic trim PLASTIC, cost cutting that really annoys me, as already after only 3moths there is a crack on the front door pull.
Btw, some little blonde twit climbed in to my house through an open window and stole that little broken piece of silver plastic – the person was residing at my neighbours Sueellen and Donny, but was most likely my neighbour Allen Holme’s skinny girlfriend or son Liam, just because they can.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

No light in freezer

There is no light in the freezer . I was not made aware of this by the good guys where I purchased it. I first relised there is no light in the freezer after the refrigerator was deliverd and plugged in my kitchen. The freezer is dark and hard to see what is in it. I am not happy about this . It is too big to take back too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Derrick

DerrickPerth, WA

A Terrible Fridge. Complete Failure after a few years

The fridge is solid and looks great. Problem is the temperature in the fridge compartment started to gradually rise higher and higher.
Finally we measured 10 degrees Celsius. We turned the fridge off and on to reset any ice related problem. It returned to 10 degrees C.
We are rethinking buying the bottom end brands like Hisense again

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kris L

Kris LMelbourne

Can’t live without

It is the most quiet fridge ever and very easy to clean. There are also various compartments within the fridge so if you’re a neat freak like me it’s great for organising your groceries.
Only letdown is the size of the freezer - too small for our family (although that’s probably because we all have the same guilty pleasure - ice cream) so it is difficult to stock up when you need/want to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
SueMum

SueMum

Wonderful Fridge.

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF350 Top mount Fridge/Freezer last month, it runs very quietly, is super easy to clean and maintains a good temperature in all compartments. This Hisense is exactly the right size for our family. In the fridge there is a little compartment at the top with a slide out shelf that my daughter has claimed for her treats (brilliant idea).

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Bad experience

I have second hand fridge runs more than ten years and this new one after 9 months refrigerator part was stop cooling I am very much disappointed, may be my luck but will not buy hisence again. Infact this is the only fridge which last too short even compare to second hand fridges I have

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
rae65

rae65AU

Hisense HR6TFF350

Mine also is not that cold vegetables go off alot quicker have chucked things out like pumpkin tomatoes cabbage even if wrapped still does not last a week freezer fine I am just cleaning the fridge out but not happy the Vegetable part when I took that out to clean their was dried water underneath it which I am sure should not be there I am looking for another Fridge nut not Hisence

Date PurchasedApr 2017
See all Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker) reviews

H TW

H TWasked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350S (Stainless)

Can I wash the shelves,fresh storage container etc in dishwasher ?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I would have rung the service number

Tonyasked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 (White)

Hi , My fridge is 18 months old & when i open the door there is a metallic smell, i can only smell it when I open the door & it is spoiling foods not in containers & liquids as well, i have cleaned the fridge with Vanilla essence & whilst the fridge smells clean the metallic smell still spoils some foods, Does anyone have any advice pls

boooma

Based on that smell issue I would contact Hisense direct via customer care 1800 447 367. It should be investigated under warranty,possible leak.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Rose M.

Rose M.asked

350L Top Mount HR6TFF350S (Stainless)

Hi sense RB338N4EW1 Bad smell since new. Thought it would go away. No luck. Any help?

See all Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Features:

• 350L accommodates a household of around 2 to 3 people, ideal for couples or roommates
  • Recessed handle, which means that the handle is built inwards, instead of protruding out of the door
  • LED lighting expends a lower amount of heat and energy than standard lighting
  • Neat organisational system made up of 3 glass shelves and a fruit and veg bin that are easy to clean
  • ‘View in my room’ feature allows potential customers to visualise how they see how the fridge will look in their kitchens via augmented reality tech
  • Choice between a white finish or silver stainless steel. The stainless-steel model costs around $50 more

Points of praise:

• This fridge is relatively affordable compared to other popular top mount fridges that surpass the $1000 mark.
  • Many different retailers (online and instore) stock this fridge, making it easily accessible and easy to buy.

Points to consider:

• This fridge is suitable for those who require plenty of fridge space but not that much freezer space, as there is 350L of fridge space vs. 94L of freezer space.
Compare all 9 Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $799.00$849.00
Dimensions 1698 x 595 x 675 mm1698 x 595 x 675 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost Free
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel
Capacity
Total Capacity 350 L350 L
Fridge Capacity 256 L256 L
Freezer Capacity 94 L94 L
Compare all 9 Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker)