Hisense HR6TFF350 (350L)

Hisense HR6TFF350 (350L)

HR6TFF350 (White) and HR6TFF350S (Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

amazing refrigerator

DOes the job and is quite reliable at it. only downside is the ice cube box which is quite feeble and looks like it might break easily
The energy rating is good as well and freezer section is spacious enough

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $515.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Good for price

The fridge functions really well for the price. No issues with it yet. Looks good and has enough space for a family of two or three depending on use. Overall happy with the product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Love this

It runs very quiet. Its also a good price for the size. 350L is perfect for two people. I removed ice tray thing for more space in the freezer. Adjustable door trays. I like that. 3 years warranty. Thumbs up

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store for $570.00.

Great fridge - so quiet!

I've owned the Hisense HR6TFF350S fridge / freezer for two months now and I'm very impressed.
In the past I've owned Electrolux, LG and Fisher & Paykel stainless steel fridges and I have to say that I like my Hisense more than any of those!
The most notable aspect is how quiet it is. It's perfect for open plan kitchen/living areas because of that - you can't hear the fridge buzzing in the background as you watch TV!
It's easy to clean, the freezer stays frost free and it does everything you'd expect a fridge/freezer to do. Plus, it's aesthetically pleasing with a nice, minimalist design and no protruding handle.
Having a reversible door is also a bonus. Before loading it up, I recommend looking at the instructions and tilting the fridge back a bit at an angle so the doors close easily.
I recommend shopping around, as this model is sold at quite a few retailers. I got a good deal on eBay with an extra discount code.
Overall very impressed with this model - would recommend to anyone looking for a compact, quiet fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great looking fridge at a good price

Brought this fridge as an additional bar fridge. Very happy with the size and look of the fridge. It keeps the beer very cold so serves its purpose well. There is plenty of room in the freezer for a bag of ice also. I have removed thy ye ice maker that came in the freezer to make more room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Hisense 350 ltr fridge

A very quiet, reliable fridge. The fridge compartment is very good, it keeps a consistent temperature and the freezer works just as well. This fridge has a good appearance very modern looking. Both fridge and freezer doors can be attached on either side, and plenty of space on the inner side of both doors. overall I am happy with the performance of this fridge and considered this a good buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

is trimmed with plastic

This is a good fridge, good sized freezer and room on doors for 2l bottles.
Good air flow.
The one little con is the plastic trim PLASTIC, cost cutting that really annoys me, as already after only 3moths there is a crack on the front door pull.
Btw, some little blonde twit climbed in to my house through an open window and stole that little broken piece of silver plastic – the person was residing at my neighbours Sueellen and Donny, but was most likely my neighbour Allen Holme’s skinny girlfriend or son Liam, just because they can.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

No light in freezer

There is no light in the freezer . I was not made aware of this by the good guys where I purchased it. I first relised there is no light in the freezer after the refrigerator was deliverd and plugged in my kitchen. The freezer is dark and hard to see what is in it. I am not happy about this . It is too big to take back too.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

A Terrible Fridge. Complete Failure after a few years

The fridge is solid and looks great. Problem is the temperature in the fridge compartment started to gradually rise higher and higher.
Finally we measured 10 degrees Celsius. We turned the fridge off and on to reset any ice related problem. It returned to 10 degrees C.
We are rethinking buying the bottom end brands like Hisense again

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Can’t live without

It is the most quiet fridge ever and very easy to clean. There are also various compartments within the fridge so if you’re a neat freak like me it’s great for organising your groceries.
Only letdown is the size of the freezer - too small for our family (although that’s probably because we all have the same guilty pleasure - ice cream) so it is difficult to stock up when you need/want to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Wonderful Fridge.

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF350 Top mount Fridge/Freezer last month, it runs very quietly, is super easy to clean and maintains a good temperature in all compartments. This Hisense is exactly the right size for our family. In the fridge there is a little compartment at the top with a slide out shelf that my daughter has claimed for her treats (brilliant idea).

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bad experience

I have second hand fridge runs more than ten years and this new one after 9 months refrigerator part was stop cooling I am very much disappointed, may be my luck but will not buy hisence again. Infact this is the only fridge which last too short even compare to second hand fridges I have

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Hisense HR6TFF350

Mine also is not that cold vegetables go off alot quicker have chucked things out like pumpkin tomatoes cabbage even if wrapped still does not last a week freezer fine I am just cleaning the fridge out but not happy the Vegetable part when I took that out to clean their was dried water underneath it which I am sure should not be there I am looking for another Fridge nut not Hisence

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Decent Fridge - nothing fancy

The fridge is a good little fridge- though I wish that we can gotten a larger one- it looked big enough when we bought it but the freezer space is deceptively small! Temperature is maintained in most compartments except for the fruit shelf at the very top- if there is fruit along the back edge we find it gets a bit frozen and ruins the fruit.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not great.

Hi, got this fridge a few days ago and am having it replaced by another brand.
The frost free freezer has some frost in it already. Wouldn't completely freeze things till it was turned up past the halfway mark.
The actual fridge section even turned up to maximum only "just" cools things, nothing is really cold. Did an internet search and maybe not common like every second one does this but it's not uncommon either as others had the same issues. So that being the case I'm not willing to waste my time replacing it with the same. Yep, these things can just be bad luck I know, but there is I believe an issue with this model after reading others experiencing the same. Tried altering the settings this way and that, to no avail. I simply like the others got a dodgy one. Such is life.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good price, reliable

Reliable fridge which maintains temperature in all compartments. Quiet even when compressor runs and not too many nooks and crannies so makes cleaning easy! It has a few features including the crisper and cooler area at the top of the fridge. Would definitely recommend as a good priced, reliable fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Fits our needs

No issues with this fridge. It provides more than enough space for a couple living in a small apartment. There are temperature controls in both the fridge and freezer compartments, and the frost-free freezer has lived up to its name so far (a month later). There is a light in the fridge but not in the freezer compartment.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Simple but good

No problems so far. Very simple functions. Not very spacious for family but it is not too bad for myself. My vegies are being kept fresh for a fairly long period even during this hot summer. Very cost economic. I am not regreting on buying this at all. Hopefully it lasts long.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great fridge

Recently bought this fridge on sale, such a great price for a great fridge! Even would have been happy to pay full price!
Both the fridge and freezer departments are working great, staying cold and keeping every thing cold. It looks great in the white too, if not even better than the silver!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheap and effective

Maintains a good temperature. I like the ice maker - which allows you to dump the ice into another container below the ice maker.
It is a good cheap fridge, although nothing too fancy. Only thing is that the right side of the fridge gets very hot in operation for some reason.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

How cold should a Hisense HR6TFF350 be does not feel really cold?
Fridges should operate at 4-5 degrees Celsius.Agree with Cara, 5c. No way was mine getting anywhere near that, around 9c. My new Kelvinator that I replaced it with does get down to 4c. And the Kelv freezes things really fast even down near minimum. The Hisense needed to be turned up full to achieve what this does down low.

I have a Hi sense stainless steel upright freezer.I wish to move it into the garage but as we are in the sub tropical and the garage is not insulated and the temperature gets to about 41 degrees for about 30 days during the summer months.Will this hurt the freezer or not? Garry
I am sorry but I don't think I can help you. I am not an expert on. Maybe try going through the manual for it and surely it will have some info about your concern.

Hi .If the height of the space for a fridge is 1790mm,will this fridge with a height of 1698mm be suitable? I understand that there should be space around the fridge for external circulation. Please clarify. Thank you.
clear area is only for rear and sides of fridge top dont matterIf I were to purchase that model can I pay only once it is delivered and able to fit into the space? Thanksit depends... Some fridge alcoves are vented at the top - stick your head into the alcove and look up. If there is a good size gap at the back where hot air can escape, then it is vented and it won't need much overhead clearance. If the only opening is the front, with no vent or duct at the back, then you should try to have more space above. The sizes you mention mean a top gap of just under 100mm. The fridge would work, but would use more energy than if it were better vented. 100mm is the minimum overhead gap shown in the instruction manual.. https://etcpg3uvcgs41q4ci23mfssr-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HR6TFF272_HR6TFF350_HRT6FF230.pdf Not sure how handy you are, but if the alcove isn't vented and you really like the fridge, you could always fit a vent in the roof of the alcove - install a piece of rangehood vent up through the back of the overhead cupboard. My fridge alcove is vented - the overhead cupboards have a false back on them, leaving an air duct of 100 mm deep x 600mm wide up behind the cupboard. No heat gets trapped around the fridge and it works beautifully, like a chimney. All fridges need to release waste heat that has been removed from inside the fridge. Sticking them in a small unvented alcove makes them work hard, especially in hot weather.

HR6TFF350 (White)HR6TFF350S (Stainless)
Price (RRP) $799$849
Dimensions 1698 x 595 x 675 mm1698 x 595 x 675 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
Number of Shelves33
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11
Weight70.4 kg70.4 kg
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and Right
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Capacity