Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L)

Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L) Questions & Answers

HR6TFF527 (White) and HR6TFF527SD (Stainless)

10 questions from our users

Why is the fridge leaking water?
See my post above.

Freezer frosting up badly and freezer is not working, curdle milk we had in fridge. What could cause the problem?

the fridge is leaking from the back wall to the sipping to the bottom under the salad box then leaks to the floor. I can't find the drip hole to unplug . do I have to unscrew the back unit to find it?
Really can't help you with this but why not call HiSense - they have an amazing customer service ( I also have a Hisense TV which had a minor problem and the call centre guy stepped me through re-setting it and now no more problems)..they speak English - based in Melbourne. Having that sort of back-up was a real surprise for me - they are open til about 7.00pm as well!

hey guys....had this fridge for about 2 weeks now and seems really good but i have one concern that the freezer door suction is not as good as the fridge door and i am getting some condensation on my food in the freezer although everything is frozen, is this normal?
Why not call the Hisense Customer service call centre - they stay open til about 7.00pm week days and were very helpful to me when I had a problem with my Hisense TV ( I also have their fridge but no problems with that!)increase your freezer temp a few degreases colder

The freezer works but fridge not cold at all had pc board replaced but still not cold even on super cold only 18 months old. Any ideas?
We have had no problems with our fridge and this appears to be a technical issue ,the person concerned should go back to the supplier and ask for a replacement fridge as long as the warranty is still valid the store where the fridge was purchased should be able to tell you about the warranty and she could also pressure them. Consumer Affairs is another option and they offer valuable advice on matters like this. No overseas manufacturer likes bad press so apply some pressure its amazing what can be achievedcould be low on gas also check door seals and fridge temp setting could be set to low

We purchased the Hisense HR6TFF527SD fridge/freezer January 2017. Every time the fridge door is closed the freezer door bounces open and stays ajar a couple of millimetres (which you cannot see from the front of the fridge), this make the freezer go all icy as it keeps running to keep it cold. We now try to be more vigilant in pushing the freezer door closed when the fridge is closed but occasionally we forget, it is very annoying. Has anybody had the same problem??? If so was it repaired under warrantee???
Under Australian Consumer Law if a product does not perform its intended function effectively for a reasonable period of time as decided by you it can be taken back for a refund or replacement. This is the case regardless of warranty period expired or not. Expired warranties are just a scam by companies to trick you into thinking you have not rights left.Under Australian Consumer Law if a product does not perform its intended function effectively for a reasonable period of time as decided by you it can be taken back for a refund or replacement. This is the case regardless of warranty period expired or not. Expired warranties are just a scam by companies to trick you into thinking you have not rights left.tilt the fridge back to 15 degrees should fix this problem as per instruction manual

where is the external drip pan cant find it and no instructions in manual. leaks water over floor
I'm not familiar with this model, but most fridges have a plastic "drip catcher" dish on top of the compressor at the back. It is not a removable tray like old fridges had. Defrost water drops into it, and the warmth of the compressor motor makes the collected water slowly evaporate away. If your fridge is leaking, it is often a blockage in the drain tube that carries defrost water down to this evaporation dish. The water backs up, then overflows under the crisper and out the door. Otherwise the drain hose might have been dislodged and isn't emptying into the plastic drain dish, or the dish is damaged or missing. Generally you can easily see the plastic dish at the back of the fridge, sitting on top of the compressor motor ( a rounded black box...) but sometimes it is hidden behind a plastic grille. Contact the manufacturer, then might be able to talk you through finding out what exactly is going on without needing a service call.

My fridge is leaking from the internal back wall panel. Any suggestions on how to stop? Do I have to unscrew the panel and empty a tray or something? Ends up leaking from the back, down the crisper and onto the kitchen floor.
How did you go with this problem? Mine is doing the exact same thing! Only just out of Warrenty too!I was able to fix it. See my post above

How to defrost the frezer? Ics is bulding up on the back side
The best thing with this brand is try to empty your freezer and turn it off for the day. Even use a hair dryer as if you can see the ice its usually more backed up than you think. It's the onky way to stop it totally not working.your defrost timer is broken its a common problem. its in a white panel behind the fridge and just unplugs. it cost about $45 aud for anew one

Machine is ON but it is not working or cold Where to check? Need help
Turn your fridge off for 24 hours mop up any water then turn it back on

See all Hisense HR6TFF Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives