Hocking Stuart

Unprofessional Staff and cleaver , make the buyer fool

Muna S.

Muna S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience I have buying a house from Hocking Stuart Melton

The agent at Hocking Stuart MELTON is very tricky cunning and a liar. The agent Damien and Sarai promising so many things about the house when I inspect it and now after settlement done, most of the things is not done and none of the agent have the courtesy to even reply my message nor pick up the phone. So please be careful when dealing with these agents from Hocking Stuart MELTON they are the worst in the business.

A. Smith

A. SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst property manager in 20 years

Worst property manager i have had in 20 years of renting. Multiple emails ignored. Repairs not attended to in over 4 months despite numerous follow ups. I think 2 stars out of 5 says it all.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessionalism at its heights

Please avoid it if you can!!!!!
I simply wish if I dont have to deal with them ever in future. Terrible behavior even by the director of the branch. It's very disheartening.

boz

boz

Run a mile from this agent. Look up their history of trouble with the regulator.

Unfortunately, my experience with this agent was the worst I've had. I wish I'd googled them first because they have a well documented history of underquoting and other problems with the regulator. They've had huge fined levied against them. Live and learn I guess. They accepted my offer, drew up and signed the contracts, then pursued and secured a higher offer from another purchaser. A Dutch Auction I believe is the term. When confronted, the Director and Managing Directors both turned to all out abuse, name calling and dishonesty. Not exactly what you look for in an agent. The best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour. Do yourself a favour and don't use them.

Joshua P.

Please clarify if a property is furnished or not

The photos for the property I inspected showed the place as furnished and for $300 a week I expected it to be furnished. I traveled all the way from Queensland just to find out it’s not furnished. If you had put that in the listing on domain and realestate.Com.Au it would have been helpful!

What a waste of over a thousand dollars to come down to inspect (which is required by company policy) just to find out it’s unfurnished when you should have stated it before hand or had unfurnished pictures on the listings.

Smith

SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great real estate ..

What a great real estate
We have been with hocking Stuart for 3 years now and have had nothing but great service .

If we need anything done it gets done

monzac

monzac

Rent overpayment on vacating property not refunded for 6 weeks

HS Glen Iris: I had to chase up my rent overpayment. Sent 4 emails. Had responses to first 2. Was told they no longer held funds for property. Took further action from me via phone calls before the issue was sorted. I *think* the money will be reimbursed soon as I've now been asked for bank details.

Aly Web

Aly WebSunshine Coast

Investment property managed well

Thanks Hocking Stuart St Kilda and in particular Alex Drakulic who manages my property. It is nice to know living interstate that the property and its maintenance is handled efficiently and professionally.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No replied Hockingstuart Melbourne

Almost a month now staying in the new apartment with broken basin (sharp edge) and no curtain. Agent never replied my email or text about the replacement. I really not sure why!

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would I use them again

Not likely ,at least not the Melton branch ,no follow up,no open house ,no interest,lazy agents cant communicate with each other won't refer each property within offices,no effort put in only waiting for internet interest wasted my money and time and they employ third parties for advertising who then send threatening emails when your house doesn't sell within an allotted time even though contract stipulated pay on sale or cancellation of contract either I was very unlucky with my choice of agent or this is the norm not impressed at all ,I do realise that the housing market is not optimal at the present time but I expected better one point in their favour is they did admit to certain stuffups

High fives all round.

My husband & I are happy to be able to say that we have found Hockingstuart to have been pivotal in the sale of our home in West Sunshine. Sam Hogan and his team put together a sale plan for us which resulted in a great outcome .We fund them to be very professional but at the same time friendly and helpful in allaying our anxiety.Our heartfelt thanks to the team and especially Sam Hogan. We would be happy to recommend them any time.

K T

K T

HS Frankston, so frustratingly bad it's laughable.

Honestly, if you see the HockingStuart logo, run. My recent experience with the Frankston office was beyond frustrating. The unethical and unprofessional behaviour of the property manager resulted in the need for VCAT involvement. Thankfully VCAT was able to explain the situation to the agent and my money was returned. HockingStuart Head Office customer service and the Frankston office directors do not respond to communication, which is a shame because they need to be aware of the damage to their branding by inadequately trained staff. I can't imagine the landlord was thrilled either given both he and I were inconvenienced by the agent's lack of knowledge and understanding of her job.

Fordfalcon

Fordfalcon

A prefect real estate agent *****

Trying to take bond money for nothing

Hocking Stuart Ballarat rental department should be avoided or it will cost you your bond without good reason. This seems to go all the way to the top. I asked the head office to contact me about my complaint and they had the Ballarat office call me. How strange. They want to take my bond money for lies. They will have to fight for it.

Awful

Tenant for two years, never asked for anything, rent 100% on time through the Geelong office. Property manager changers three times with no notification. inspections with no reports. Notice to vacate issued as owners moving in, no assistance in finding another property to rent or buy. Staff rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend to anyone.

Glen Iris, Melb_Property Management 3 stars. Untrustworthy (LIARS). Poor follow through

HS Yarraville: ethical & effective

Hocking Stuart Yarraville did a great job selling our difficult property. They were open and honest with buyers and showed initiative and innovation. Highly recommended

Julie

Julie

St. Kilda Office Property Managers

As an Owners Corporation Manager I deal regularly with both Alex Drakulic and Jordyn Edwards from Hocking Stuart in St.Kilda . It is always a great pleasure dealing them both over separate property and tenant issues as they are both reliable, cheerful,prompt and accurate in their responses which is most refreshing.

L M