Holden Dealers

Holden Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Holden Dealers

Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.Central Queensland, QLD

Holden Cruze with none stop brake downs

Store LocationMackay Qld Australia

Newcastle City Holden are HOPELESS

Holden Customer Care Department - Disgusting Customer Service

Amit B.
Amit B.South East Queensland, QLD

Eagers Holden & HSV - Holden Brisbane Dealer - Terrible customer service and technical support

Now I can understand why no one prefers to buy Holden. It's not the quality of car, it's the customer experience and after sales service.
Tool an appointment from Eagers Holden Brisbane for 7:30 AM for the diagnosis of car as sensor and indicator sound had gone quiet. They kept me waited for 4 hours only to tell me that they haven't found any issue and charged me $155 for this. This is despite I requested them multiple times that I need to attend a meeting and can't wait for long.
I doubt, they even touched my car. When I asked the diagnosis report, they asked $310 to do further diagnosis.
It's a scam, please avoid this place.
Happy to share the invoice if anyone thinks the review is not genuine.

Kevin Beeston
Kevin BeestonPerth, WA

Failure to fix warranty issue

Colorado for warranty had for 7 weeks failed to fix car wandering all over the road and shudder in rear end said nothing wrong with car. Local mechanic diagnosed problem in 2 hours bent rear diff housing. Holden still won't fix the car. No wonder they went out of business.

City Holden service mile end - excellent professional team

Service team Luke Hayden and of course mechanics staff all professional bright cheery nothing too much trouble and excellent !! Highly recommend

Sheena M.
Sheena M.South East Queensland, QLD

Never take your car to Holden Sunco Budderim

Never go here, Never get a service, never buy a car. Certain male staff are absolute pigs and show disgusting behaviour towards customers. They lie and do anything to not fix your car proply. Even by telling you to never come back when cuz you queried there word and also so they dont have to pay for faults of your car under warranty.
And I'm not the only one this has happened to.
They stick together to lie for each other. Absolute disgrace. Will never recommend ever to anyone.
You will regret taking your car here if you do. Extremely unprofessional

Mark
MarkIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely Terrable Gateway Holden Fairy Meadow

I had my Holden Commodore ute serviced at Gateway Holden yesterday & it was a very disappointing experience. I put the car in at 8:00am & would I like it washed I said yes & they would call me when it was done. from 3:30pm I kept trying to contact them to no avail. So I went there at 4:00pm they said it's ready just needed to type out the invoice. After waiting for 1/2 hour I complained & suddenly, my invoice appeared! Not only that they didn't wash the car. This is not the first time the service has been not up to scratch, no more will I ever go back!

Not happy
Not happyNorth Western Region, NSW

Holden and Clancys Dubbo

One month to fix electrical issue.
New Holden service team but no software for 2011 commodore.
Car left outside in storms
Zero apologies and when I finally picked up my car couldn’t speak with a manager. Holden service and Clancy’s service extremely bad. Never offered a replacement vehicle.

Fazz1977
Fazz1977Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service department are super dodgy!

Mike Chennell
Mike ChennellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding After Sales Service

In November 2020 I purchased a Holden Station Wagon from Steinborner Holden in Gawler and the salesperson was Steven Larrett and just recently I encountered a small issue and spoke with Steve, who was on holidays but referred me to Fred Collier the Manager. The fact that I lived in Victoria, did not deter the team there to assist me and the matter was resolved without any issues. Total professionalism shown by this great team.
Thank you Steinborner Holden and in particular Steve and Fred.
Thoroughly recommend these guys.

Anthony
AnthonyNorth Queensland, QLD

Discusted!!

Wouldnt even give them a star Everytime my car went in for service It got damaged the issues i had with the car never got fixed no one wanted to get back to me very discusted in the overall aftercar after purchasing the vehicle never would recommend anyone to buy or get there car serviced from there!!!!

Michael012
Michael012Melbourne

Patterson Cheney

Bought my VF11 Calais Sportwagon new from Patterson Cheney Vermont in early 2018. Very pleased with the vehicle which has been returned for three log book services since purchase. All work has been completed well and the vehicle is always ready on time. Customer service both on the phone and at the dealership has always been friendly and helpful. Capped Price Servicing also removes any uncertainty about the cost. Just hope all this support for Holden customers really continues for the next 10 years!