Holden Dealers

Holden Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aggravated and disgusted

Took my in for a service at Windsor/McGraths hill Holden only to have it returned with a big dent and a scratch on the bonnet only to be told I had brought it in this way. Was told I could view the cctv footage to find out what happened, that was 5 weeks ago and still yet to see any evidence.

Store LocationWindsor/McGrath’s hill Holden NSW

Poor after sales service

Store LocationBURNIE Tasmania
Trish

TrishNortheast, VIC

Incompetent and rude/arrogant staff

I’m writing this review to warn others about the poor service and outright arrogance of some of the service staff at McRae’s dealership in Wodonga. Our car was damaged and the service manager refused to take responsibility for what was clearly a lack of due skill and care on the part of one of his workers. The way my partner was spoken to was unacceptable. A call to Holden direct confirmed that the dealership had not acted with integrity. The issues were rectified but we were not offered a discount, nor an apology. Do yourself a favour and find another dealership. McRae’s is a disgrace. Now that we have shared our experience with family and friends, we have found that others have had poor experiences as well. Lesson learnt.

Store LocationMcRae's Wodonga
Gypsy18

Gypsy18South East Queensland, QLD

Eagers Holden Windsor Great Customer Service!!

Doing the rounds of the car yards in my area I immediately felt the difference at Eagers Windsor. Being greeted warmly by Maddie when we first came in set the tone for a professional experience. Matt was excellent, respectful and knowledgeable, he took me through the vehicles I was interested in thoroughly! This experience made Eagers stand out to me and a week later I was driving off in my Calais. I have felt really looked after by the team, including Jo in finance. Highly recommend Eagers Windsor and have felt very well looked after.

Store LocationEagers Holden Windsor

Jojan b.

Jojan b.Goulburn Valley, VIC

decent enough

decent prices for what they sell, staff are a bit force full and just want you to buy and get out of their. Was almost not going to buy on service alone.

Tony S.

Tony S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Absolute Premium Class

Simon Jufil Nick Sarah and Pamela are the people I dealt with and I can say they were and are Brilliant in the service techniques Purchased a Commodore vxr with all the bells and whistles had the Paint done bonnet protector headlamp protectors window shades and extras and they went beyond the call from finance to sales to service could not Fault it they were professional and the car is amazing I would recommend them to those looking for a New Demo or Used car to go and see these People you will no be disappointed.
I Thank You Tony Yarrawonga

Store LocationHolden Brighton

TheD

TheD

Poor customer service

Had to get a replacement part for my car. Spoke to reception, then waited to transfer me to the service department who took all the details then at the end said had to be transferred to the spare parts area to get a quote for the part. Another 10 minutes and with the part quote I am transferred back to service department who did not believe the price quote, so had to wait on phone while they confirmed the price. After 25 minutes, I finally was able to get a price to replace a part on my Holden. Very poor customer service.

Store LocationKelly Holden in Cardiff

patricia

patricia

Fantastic service

Having travelled from Bathurst recently I had a problem with my captive engine light came on I had it serviced recently so was concerned I stopped in at holden dealer in clare sa they were very busy but fitted me in I was on my way shortly after get back service get personal would give this 10 stars if possible

Store LocationHolden clare sa
Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Castle Hill Holden - Service Department

Store LocationCastle Hill Holden Service Centre

10/10 service!

Sophie and Mathew went above and beyond with the sale of my brand new Colorado LTZ! i needed the car asap for work and they delivered and had me on the road in no time, thank you Sophie you ledge pleasure to deal with.

Store Locationbrighton holden

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Absolute rubbish after sales service

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dandenong Holden- Calais V

Store LocationBooran Holden

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Air Bag recall debacle Blacktown

I recently received an urgent recall notice for my Holden Astra, to then be informed by Heartland Holden Blacktown that I can only drop my car off before between 9am and 1pm, Monday to Friday. I informed them that My work hours are between 7am and 3pm to which the person on the phone basically said "Bad Luck they only do the recall repairs at these times". So I called Holden Customer Care who informed me the latest I can drop my car off is 2pm and if I required a Courtesy car it would cost $20. I know this is a small amount but I should not have to incur any cost because it's their fault. Plus I should be able to drop off and pick up my car at my convenience not Holdens.

Store LocationHeartland Holden Blacktown

Jonn

JonnUnincorporated, SA

I hope their honest and show due respect at baysiden holden Chelsea tomorrow.

Store LocationBayside holden chelsea
Joel

Joel

Essendon fields Holden

Poor customer service,Holden customer care is even more shocking especially Wendy who doesn't reply to emails got quoted $1500 which was way too pricey for what the job entails.I was disappointed

Store LocationEssendon fields holden
Consumer

ConsumerSydney, NSW

Never ever buy a Holden. I was a loyal follower of Holden until now

Transmission issue on my Holden Cruze. Holden indicated they are not prepare to replace despite it is a clear defect which caused leakage of coolant into the transmission and vice versa.

Stay away from Holden. Despite I am a 3rd gen supporter. This is what you get to trust a car which is DEFECTIVE.

Chrisonrock

ChrisonrockAU

Dandenong Booran Holden service is a crap.

Store LocationDandenong Booran Holden

GIBBO

GIBBOWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Holdens reply to my post

Store LocationPORT CITY AUTOS HERVEY BAY

nick p.

nick p.Perth, WA

five stars not enough

CLARKSON HOLDEN is the place to go if you want a new Holden.Just purchased my new vxr commodore and sales team were magnificent,especially the sales manager ,Alan Mills.Highly recommended.Hope there service department is as good.

Don’t look after there loyal customers

Store LocationCastlehill