Holden Dealers

Holden Dealers

Lindsay WagornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brand New Car Unable to DRIVE !!!!

Brand new car- electric windows don't work, ignition doesn't turn off, steering column broken, but according to holden its safe to drive ! ? Going through fair trade and ACCC. Customer service is an embarrassment ! No wonder they have gone belly up
Holden Acadia BRAND NEW ! BEWARE !!!!!!! Wont even give me a loan car until fixed

Store Locationsunco holden Maroochydore
Nik Vukoja

Nik VukojaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty key should be free

Went to dealership to replace faulty key for Holden Cruze as key would not release & wanted to charge me almost four hundred. Keys should out last car Never again buy a holden key should be FREE

Store LocationAlan Mance Melton.
Philip M.

Philip M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible, Caused damage to my car without replacing part

Store LocationAlan Mance HSV / Holden

ScottYork

Avoid this Dealership at all costs.

Total crap no worth to buy

Holden Barina TM sedan 2012 bought and now I feel great sorrow poor quality engine and its milage after 3000kl done my car and engine strated noise when go uphill feels that engine is in stress.I contacted Holden they took my car twice for fix it they gave me rental car , sorry no result I would request people Donot buy holden products.

Store LocationBooran Holden

Holden Service Center Penrith-- NEVER AGAIN!!!

Store LocationHolden Service Center Penrith located at 2166 Castlereagh Road Penrith NSW
sickman

sickmanFar North Queensland, QLD

Car servicing

Store LocationCairns Ireland Holden
grant

grantSouth West, WA

2020 Z71 the last Holden I will ever buy

Store Locationpurchased from golden city motors kalgoorlie , serviced by Bunbury city Holden Bunbury

NEVER BUY A HSV, worst decision ever. I just don’t want one

bob westcott

bob westcottPerth, WA

Seems very odd

Had recall for power steering on my 2015 Calais v, the next day tha car was
With loss of power and over reving,also yellow management light came on spoke to Pheonix Holden and have been told that it was anything they touched,seems very odd they day after. Bob

Store LocationPheonix holden
John Gerrie

John GerrieSydney, NSW

Castle Hill Holden - Poor service

Store LocationCastle Hill Holden

New car

I bought a new Colorado I love it, thank you Michael Mack for the great service and for honouring the strange request. I was really happy with the service from you and the team

Store LocationEssendon Holden

Aggravated and disgusted

Took my in for a service at Windsor/McGraths hill Holden only to have it returned with a big dent and a scratch on the bonnet only to be told I had brought it in this way. Was told I could view the cctv footage to find out what happened, that was 5 weeks ago and still yet to see any evidence.

Store LocationWindsor/McGrath’s hill Holden NSW

Poor after sales service

Store LocationBURNIE Tasmania
Trish

TrishNortheast, VIC

Incompetent and rude/arrogant staff

I’m writing this review to warn others about the poor service and outright arrogance of some of the service staff at McRae’s dealership in Wodonga. Our car was damaged and the service manager refused to take responsibility for what was clearly a lack of due skill and care on the part of one of his workers. The way my partner was spoken to was unacceptable. A call to Holden direct confirmed that the dealership had not acted with integrity. The issues were rectified but we were not offered a discount, nor an apology. Do yourself a favour and find another dealership. McRae’s is a disgrace. Now that we have shared our experience with family and friends, we have found that others have had poor experiences as well. Lesson learnt.

Store LocationMcRae's Wodonga
Gypsy18

Gypsy18South East Queensland, QLD

Eagers Holden Windsor Great Customer Service!!

Doing the rounds of the car yards in my area I immediately felt the difference at Eagers Windsor. Being greeted warmly by Maddie when we first came in set the tone for a professional experience. Matt was excellent, respectful and knowledgeable, he took me through the vehicles I was interested in thoroughly! This experience made Eagers stand out to me and a week later I was driving off in my Calais. I have felt really looked after by the team, including Jo in finance. Highly recommend Eagers Windsor and have felt very well looked after.

Store LocationEagers Holden Windsor
Jojan b.

Jojan b.Goulburn Valley, VIC

decent enough

decent prices for what they sell, staff are a bit force full and just want you to buy and get out of their. Was almost not going to buy on service alone.

Tony S.

Tony S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Absolute Premium Class

Simon Jufil Nick Sarah and Pamela are the people I dealt with and I can say they were and are Brilliant in the service techniques Purchased a Commodore vxr with all the bells and whistles had the Paint done bonnet protector headlamp protectors window shades and extras and they went beyond the call from finance to sales to service could not Fault it they were professional and the car is amazing I would recommend them to those looking for a New Demo or Used car to go and see these People you will no be disappointed.
I Thank You Tony Yarrawonga