Holman 12mm x 30m Garden Hose YH1230F

Holman 12mm x 30m Garden Hose YH1230F

Hans Ignals

Hans Ignals

Poor Performer!

Supposed to be kink resistant. On the contrary, in cold weather the hose goes stiff and difficult to unwind and lay flat. In cold weather the hose goes brittle and breaks apart. In the warmer weather, the hose goes soft and kinks easily. Where is the hose kink resistant?
I should have learnt my lesson buying Holman products, having bought tap timers that cracked.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $23.00.

30mt hose not good

Brought 2x hoses 28/09/19 plugged in all ready to use on standby as we we mixing cement hose expanded in few spots (swelled)then pressure (not on full) put holes through very bad product maybe a one off manufacturer fault but nooooo second hose done the same Do Not Buy

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $22.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Nic, thank you for your review. we have not seen this before so thank you for your feedback. Your Holman Team!

Daniel C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

8 months old and now completely unusable.. Stay away from Holman!

I purchased x3 of these hoses and after 10 months they are useless. There are multiple kinks on all hoses making them unusable, these kinks are more like very hard creases that have ruined the hose. They are by far the worst hoses we've owned, our $7 cheap hose is much older and still much better. How can this company make these claims about a product that has obviously not been tested to it claims.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Daniel, thank you for your review!

Daniel C.

that's your response? That's about as good as your hoses.

Mark C.

Mark C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst hoses ever X2

Exactly the same thing happened with my hose, stiff as a board, kinked and cracked within a week, this hose is not a 7 kink rating, this needs to be investigated...

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $22.00.

Holman I.Holman

Hello Mark C, thank you for your review. It is unusual that you have a hose which is kinked, stiff and cracked within a week! This has a 6 year warranty so please return it to your place of purchase. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Nerd