2Kmart Anko 25L

It Looks good and decent price. Noisy when operating tho. Show details ·  1
Patient
PatientGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Landfill

This unit lasted 15 months - barely 3 months beyond warranty expiry. It worked OK, but to be honest, I didn't love it from the outset. My eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, and I found the button layout fussy and really difficult to read without specs - but as of this morning the door of it can't even be opened.
I wanted to leave a review on the Kmart website, but they don't make it easy. I suspect most of the glowing 5 star reviews are from people who've only had the thing for 5 minutes. Our previous Japanese-made 'Sharp' microwave lasted over 30 years with care and maintenance. I'm embarrassed that I bought this cheap piece of junk. Show details
Dave Spencer
Dave SpencerSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Failed 17 Months After Purchase

This device operated flawlessly for 5 months past its warranty and then nothing. No lights, no clock, nothing. Did all the usual troubleshooting (tested the power point, etc). This is not in our home kitchen, it at the business - it's been used no more that 30 times. The one at home is 45 years old!

The lovely girls at Kmart apologised but said there was nothing they could do, as it was out of warranty.

Unlikely to get another ... but would accept a replacement ... Show details

charl68
charl68perth25 posts

Clock will not set, not simple to navigate

Please explain how to set the clock.. I have followed instructions in manual.. it will not set. Can someone please share how they set clock, thank you….. never got a response but worked it out microwave is actually quite good for the price Show details
Kmart   DM

Hi there, we are sorry to hear. Our team can certainly assist you further, please do share your details here- external link  and someone will be in touch.

John H.
John H.3 posts

Didn't last long and tacky materials

This microwave lasted 23 months, which is longer than the warranty but not as long as you'd expect a microwave to last.
The keypad had a film over it that quickly deteriorated. At first I thought I thought it was a removable film, but it's actually just bad quality and easily damaged. Show details
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Needs a bang to get it going

Purchased yesterday . Door will not close without a pretty good hit at the bottom , and even then door still sticks out at bottom . Taking back today , and will spend a bit more and get a real one .  Show details
MummaB
MummaBNorthern Region, NSW9 posts

Malinda
MalindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Value for Money !

Good size & gives an elegant look to a small kitchen due to the silver colour & price is cheap for a new microwave bought it on late December and it's working well with out any issue.

There are few negatives as well one being bit noisy, other being if totally switched off it takes bit of time to start again and I feel door shutting sound is bit higher as well and needs of bit pushing harder.
I feel it's good value for a new microwave if you are okay with the bit of noise. Show details

Shezzie
ShezzieMid North Coast, NSW20 posts

Great, Works as directed

Value for money, works great! heats well and food tastes good considering its been microwaved. Has lots of pre-set programs that make it quick, easy and convienant to use. food heats evenly for moderate sized amounts but for larger things (over 10 mins to cook) just give it a stir.
Have had this mocrowave for about 1 year and 1/2 and havent had any issues as of yet. Show details
papercut1486
papercut1486Sydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Cheap and worth it!

We are planning to buy a branded one actually but settled for this one since we need a microwave right away. No regrets as it operates as we need it! And it's cheap! Show details
Worried
Worried

Out with a bang

Puchased on the 5/8/19, worked fine, actually cooked hotter than my old expensive one. 15/8/19, loud bang like a gun going off, and sparks blew out the back. Kmart gave refund with out hassles. Show details
unhappy
unhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

works well and great price

looks more expensive than it was and at a larger size it holds everything I need it to. I have purchased cheap microwaves before and got what I paid for, but this one works really well. Happy with the purchase particularly with the stainless steel front which matches the kitchen.

Fairway5
Fairway5Balwyn4 posts

Top Microwave - who needs more

We have been using this for the last six months and its great. I was a little unsure of buying a non brand name one but I have no concerns at all now - it works just great and no different from a full sized one (its a little smaller) I cooks evenly and defrosts perfectly. No worries at all

Chippy27
Chippy27Williamstown4 posts

Schmick looking Kmart Microwave

This is Kmart's top shelf fancy looking microwave. It is finished in silver and looks great with our other silver appliances. It's only 25 litres so not the biggest ever but it cooks really well. The menu is basic but makes sense I just started using it without reading the manual, no need. I am happy with it.

Active
Active5 posts

Great!

Easy to use, one button per minute or one button per 30 seconds. Big, quiet, no problems. This is a good microwave, cheap, efficient. Very satisfied with this microwave considering the cost & ease of use. Would recommend this to anyone on a budget. Just perfect! Please consider this! Perfect!