MPN: P90D25AP-YX

See the Best Microwaves in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Out with a bang

Puchased on the 5/8/19, worked fine, actually cooked hotter than my old expensive one. 15/8/19, loud bang like a gun going off, and sparks blew out the back. Kmart gave refund with out hassles.

Purchased in August 2019 for $85.00.

Noise Level

works well and great price

looks more expensive than it was and at a larger size it holds everything I need it to. I have purchased cheap microwaves before and got what I paid for, but this one works really well. Happy with the purchase particularly with the stainless steel front which matches the kitchen.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Top Microwave - who needs more

We have been using this for the last six months and its great. I was a little unsure of buying a non brand name one but I have no concerns at all now - it works just great and no different from a full sized one (its a little smaller) I cooks evenly and defrosts perfectly. No worries at all

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Schmick looking Kmart Microwave

This is Kmart's top shelf fancy looking microwave. It is finished in silver and looks great with our other silver appliances. It's only 25 litres so not the biggest ever but it cooks really well. The menu is basic but makes sense I just started using it without reading the manual, no need. I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great!

Easy to use, one button per minute or one button per 30 seconds. Big, quiet, no problems. This is a good microwave, cheap, efficient. Very satisfied with this microwave considering the cost & ease of use. Would recommend this to anyone on a budget. Just perfect! Please consider this! Perfect!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Really Good Microwave

This was a pleasant surprise! I knew that these Kmart microwaves are good because a friend has one but I did not realise they came in stainless. It actually looks pretty darn good in my kitchen and works very well. I mostly use it to dethaw things and reheat, rarely to cook and it does a great job. I know it now so I have a good idea about the time versus weights. So long as this keeps working for a few more years, I will be very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great for the price

An affordable microwave and it does everything I need very easily. I was happy to find a stainless steel look at this price to match my other kitchen appliances. A bit of a chunky look rather than sleek but also feels quite well made and has cooked everything I've used it for very well. Very happy with it overall.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

pleasantly surprised

Bought this as a temporary fill in when my old samsung died. Haven't replaced it yet cause it's just so easy and reliable. Mind you I really only use microwaves to defrost or heat as a rule but I do a lot of that so it serves it's purpose. It's not flash looking but for the price, good value.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Lasted less than three years

I purchased this microwave in April 2015 from Kmart and it has worked reasonably well up until today when it decided I don't want to heat up anymore. At a cost of $89, I suppose I got what I paid for but I have now had in the past two months two Homemaker appliances break down completely well before I expected. It is sad that we live in a throw away society but this is what I have to do with this heap of junk - throw it away and buy a new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

such a good quality product at affordable price

You will not be disappointed with the quality of this product. It has lasted atleast 5 years now and still good as new, the functions are plenty and work perfectly. Quality is great. Even conventional options are great. Can grill bake etc etc. Good product from kmart at a very affordable price when compared to other products from name brands with the same functions

Date PurchasedJul 2014

It's OK but it is what it is

I purchased this recently and the alternative version was white. Thought silver would be a nice touch.

The silver cladding looks cheap and nasty... Overall it's okay except for one problem.

When you want to heat up something... You need to press the power setting but which shows P10 then press it again to show P8.

Then after that setting the time of how long you wish to heat your consumable item.... It creates a delay of 5 seconds.... Why why why does it do this???

Why can't you just press the start button to heat something up for 30 seconds or press the start button and the desired time afterwards?

Why does it need to be this complicated?

Absolutely annoying.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great microwave for the price

Cooks well. Looks good with silver and black design features. Its easy to clean with removable inner glass plate. Buttons good size, very clear and easy to use and press. Not very loud just you're standard microwave noise.
Can fit different size containers and different size plates also. Heats food very well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Fantastic for the price

For the price of this I don't think you can beat it. I paid $79 as I didn't want to pay too much for a microwave.
It's very easy to use and has all the features you need. The defrost and % power cooking work very well. Precious microwaves I usually end up half cooking things on defrost. This one doesn't.
All in all a great basic microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great affordable microwave

Very pleased with this affordable yet quality microwave. Cooks food efficiently. Very simple to navigate settings and change the time etc. the microwave is actually really quiet besides the beep at the end that lets you know it's done.
It is very sturdy and well built. Can't fault it in anyway. Love the stained steel look, looks very fancy without the fancy price tag.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best microwave I've ever had

Still trying to work it all out. It is quite when on. Most definitely sturdy n well built . Easy to clean n keep clean . Heats food up very quickly. It it very economical to use. Price wise it was a good buy . I'm so happy to use my microwave

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great microwave great price!

Looks expensive! cooks well & has a range of useful preset functions. Easy to use controls. Easy to clean. Quiet while operating. Beeps loudly when you press the buttons and when the timer ends. Nice thick glass plate. Adequate cord length. Big enough for a large dinner plate. Kinda heavy if you had to move it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Easy to use

I use my microwave every day and it is great and easy to use. It heats up my food in minutes all the way through.
I've owned my microwave for almost 3 years and it is a nice and quiet/ stylish looking microwave.
I can't fault anything with it. Amazing

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Cheap and useful

This microwave oven is considered good for the price that I pay which is in the range of $100 and with one year guarantee. It is reasonable useful to heat up food and soup. In addition, I can make pizza and other simple food. It is also easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Very satisfied

This microwave from kmart works perfectly for my needs. I was after something to re heat pre cooked meals for the week and it does just that without any problems. I have used it everyday, twice a day, for 12 months without any issues at all. I would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

An oversight

I recently had this bought for me as a present and it seemed a great microwave BUT they made one big design oversight. Each function button has the function written on it however they printed white lettering on a light grey background! Impossible to read without my glasses and good lighting. Why they didn't print in black on top of the grey is beyond me. I am thinking of returning it as everytime I want to use it i have to look at the manual to check each button's function. Also be nice if they had a cooking sensor where you didn't have to set a time just let it decide for you like my old Panasonic did. Pity.
Works well.