Kmart Anko 25L

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs a bang to get it going

Purchased yesterday . Door will not close without a pretty good hit at the bottom , and even then door still sticks out at bottom . Taking back today , and will spend a bit more and get a real one .

Purchased in April 2021 at Kmart for $89.00.

MummaB

MummaBNorthern Region, NSW

Won’t turn off.

Purchased in February 2021 at Kmart.

Malinda

MalindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for Money !

Good size & gives an elegant look to a small kitchen due to the silver colour & price is cheap for a new microwave bought it on late December and it's working well with out any issue.

There are few negatives as well one being bit noisy, other being if totally switched off it takes bit of time to start again and I feel door shutting sound is bit higher as well and needs of bit pushing harder.
I feel it's good value for a new microwave if you are okay with the bit of noise.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $85.00.

Shezzie

ShezzieMid North Coast, NSW

Great, Works as directed.

Value for money, works great! heats well and food tastes good considering its been microwaved. Has lots of pre-set programs that make it quick, easy and convienant to use. food heats evenly for moderate sized amounts but for larger things (over 10 mins to cook) just give it a stir.
Have had this mocrowave for about 1 year and 1/2 and havent had any issues as of yet.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart for $89.00.

papercut1486

papercut1486Sydney, NSW

Cheap and worth it!

We are planning to buy a branded one actually but settled for this one since we need a microwave right away. No regrets as it operates as we need it! And it's cheap!

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart.

Out with a bang

Puchased on the 5/8/19, worked fine, actually cooked hotter than my old expensive one. 15/8/19, loud bang like a gun going off, and sparks blew out the back. Kmart gave refund with out hassles.

Purchased in August 2019 for $85.00.

unhappy

unhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

works well and great price

looks more expensive than it was and at a larger size it holds everything I need it to. I have purchased cheap microwaves before and got what I paid for, but this one works really well. Happy with the purchase particularly with the stainless steel front which matches the kitchen.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Fairway5

Fairway5Balwyn

Top Microwave - who needs more

We have been using this for the last six months and its great. I was a little unsure of buying a non brand name one but I have no concerns at all now - it works just great and no different from a full sized one (its a little smaller) I cooks evenly and defrosts perfectly. No worries at all

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chippy27

Chippy27Williamstown

Schmick looking Kmart Microwave

This is Kmart's top shelf fancy looking microwave. It is finished in silver and looks great with our other silver appliances. It's only 25 litres so not the biggest ever but it cooks really well. The menu is basic but makes sense I just started using it without reading the manual, no need. I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Active

Active

Great!

Easy to use, one button per minute or one button per 30 seconds. Big, quiet, no problems. This is a good microwave, cheap, efficient. Very satisfied with this microwave considering the cost & ease of use. Would recommend this to anyone on a budget. Just perfect! Please consider this! Perfect!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
New Guru

New GuruMelbourne

Really Good Microwave

This was a pleasant surprise! I knew that these Kmart microwaves are good because a friend has one but I did not realise they came in stainless. It actually looks pretty darn good in my kitchen and works very well. I mostly use it to dethaw things and reheat, rarely to cook and it does a great job. I know it now so I have a good idea about the time versus weights. So long as this keeps working for a few more years, I will be very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Steven

StevenBrisbane

Great for the price

An affordable microwave and it does everything I need very easily. I was happy to find a stainless steel look at this price to match my other kitchen appliances. A bit of a chunky look rather than sleek but also feels quite well made and has cooked everything I've used it for very well. Very happy with it overall.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Louise

Louisensw

pleasantly surprised

Bought this as a temporary fill in when my old samsung died. Haven't replaced it yet cause it's just so easy and reliable. Mind you I really only use microwaves to defrost or heat as a rule but I do a lot of that so it serves it's purpose. It's not flash looking but for the price, good value.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kevin W

Kevin WCairns

Lasted less than three years

I purchased this microwave in April 2015 from Kmart and it has worked reasonably well up until today when it decided I don't want to heat up anymore. At a cost of $89, I suppose I got what I paid for but I have now had in the past two months two Homemaker appliances break down completely well before I expected. It is sad that we live in a throw away society but this is what I have to do with this heap of junk - throw it away and buy a new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Chris

Chrissydney

such a good quality product at affordable price

You will not be disappointed with the quality of this product. It has lasted atleast 5 years now and still good as new, the functions are plenty and work perfectly. Quality is great. Even conventional options are great. Can grill bake etc etc. Good product from kmart at a very affordable price when compared to other products from name brands with the same functions

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

It's OK but it is what it is

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sim

Sim

Great microwave for the price

Cooks well. Looks good with silver and black design features. Its easy to clean with removable inner glass plate. Buttons good size, very clear and easy to use and press. Not very loud just you're standard microwave noise.
Can fit different size containers and different size plates also. Heats food very well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Regs

RegsPerth, WA

Fantastic for the price

For the price of this I don't think you can beat it. I paid $79 as I didn't want to pay too much for a microwave.
It's very easy to use and has all the features you need. The defrost and % power cooking work very well. Precious microwaves I usually end up half cooking things on defrost. This one doesn't.
All in all a great basic microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Taylah C

Taylah CAdelaide

Great affordable microwave

Very pleased with this affordable yet quality microwave. Cooks food efficiently. Very simple to navigate settings and change the time etc. the microwave is actually really quiet besides the beep at the end that lets you know it's done.
It is very sturdy and well built. Can't fault it in anyway. Love the stained steel look, looks very fancy without the fancy price tag.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Lou

LouEsperance w.a 6450

The best microwave I've ever had

Still trying to work it all out. It is quite when on. Most definitely sturdy n well built . Easy to clean n keep clean . Heats food up very quickly. It it very economical to use. Price wise it was a good buy . I'm so happy to use my microwave

Date PurchasedJune 2017